(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

missy:same same,I am in healthcare sector as well..same plight like u..haha..den u change job to healthcare sector again? I tell myself I not gg to work in healthcare industry anymore..maybe that why haven recd call to go interview..my HB very support me,he see that I am unhappy and encourage me to hop..hope with a new environment,u will be more happier and luck coming to us..

ive been having CM since yesterday.. but i didnt see if its stretchy ... wondering if im going to O ?

7001090.jpg

my line turning dark again but still not positive.. wondering if really O late ... hmmm see if can BD tonight... hehehe

Missy: same leh... I since fri find tt V very slippery kind. But e cm is not stretchy kind. Wonder is it jus feeling sexual.. Rather wet.. But check cervix e fluid is not stretchy leh.. Haiz.. Headachezz..

My OPK jus faint again.. Aft 2 days of darker today it start to faint again.. Haiz.. Thk e tue de Gyane is confirm going Liao..

Wow.. Latest update!! Jus now go toilet pee to test OPK. Wipe and found some ewcm like cm!! OMG!!! I hope this is really gonna O soon... Hopefully I can test positive for O before tue!!!!!

Hopefully not my wishful thinking..

*fingers crossed, body twisted!!*

Missy, faith
Healthcare sector? Good! Do you still pay only 30% if you deliver at the public hospitals?

Vanilla
Go girl! Better go prep up!

Number of children
I don't mind any number lol...

Eh didn't know abt that! Hmmm maybe becos I work private sector ... For #1, everything I paid myself leh...oh but I delivered at mt Alvernia... Only thing is ML... For #2 hopefully still at new job lol! Is private hospital but not sure abt coverage ... Didn't ask yet... Will ask my friend ...

Vanilla, go gO go !!

Vanilla,
Jia you. Hope you get a big fat egg ready.

Missy,
I also switch job a yr ago and shares the same worry. 1 yr later here i am still in this ttc thread. Arrgh

Bewildered,
Not tt much co tt is family friendly i think. when i eent for interviews back then, they are more concern abt the arrangement for my kids rather than my profile. Sad right?

Menses go missing again. Tested yesterday and get a BFN. so bloated n tired. Should i go n induce menses?

bblove: agree tt there's nt many pro-family coy ard..v discriminating right? esp so if they learnt tt there's nt v strong support,child's in cc n if planning for another kid.. sigh..

Induce Menses: Think usu the gynae will do a u/s scan to ensure that one's nt preggers before they'll dispense the pills to induce menses.. I was prescribed Provera previously..

So guess a trip to the gynae will be good to check on what's happening inside?

Playdate: Sounds nice, haha, at least the kids can entertain themselves coz got more pple to play with! =)

Bblove
You are at cd? I'm at cd38 and no sign of menses. BFN, and N and N and super duper NNN... Arghhjjj. Want to go for scan, then think want to wait for menses coz don't want hormones again. Anyway I'm post iud so maybe body cannot cope... Feeling bleah...

Morning too!

I am at CD46 ler...

Wonder if I shld pop down to the gynae to check, but also wonder if it's really necessary. I did a check when I was trying to TTC #1 cos I was trying already for almost a year and had a MC in between. The doctor said I got PCOS. But in the same month, I conceived. So...

morning ladies,
i tested +ve w clearblue digital o kit yday 10pm. let me strike 1st time right & join jan 13 thread

Congras kimmy!!!! how many weeks are you now?? Eddy likely to be on cny period.
happy.gif
so wen.will.you be going for your check.up??

just to share; I am waiting for my af and conceive next month.. hopefully will be able to strike this time.round..

Fullhouse,
Today is CD51. My cycle is 35 days cycle. So far i tested on both 1 & 5may, both neg. But what irritates me is the symptoms i experiencing. AF like cramps, bloated tummy n giddiness.

Afternoon,

Congrats to kimberly..

Bewildered: I rmb tat time wat the gyane gave me is a suitable for pregnant de. It is used as an tai yao as well.. haa.. So i prefer using tat.. I'll bring it to the gyane tml. And ask for tat drug.

Re: EWCM,
Ytd got abit now, totally gone liao leh.. haiz..Dunno whats wrong...

Re: OPKs,

Ladies this is how my OPKs looks like.. haiz.. Dunno why it got lighter again for this morning de...

Anyway, how to define, first morning urine? I pee once at 8am and i woke up at 1130am and i use the 1130am pee to test, the test seems to be lighter and if ard 2-3hrs later i test again it is darker...

So how do we actually define the cannot use first morning urine to test for OPKs?

7004103.jpg

Maggie, bblove
You ladies are patient!! I would've gone ga-ga if my af doesn't report on time! Even on iud, it's super faithful
sad.gif
now BFN and not here. Just plain waiting, maybe I should go run 21km tonight, maybe can trigger it :p

My cycle is normal 28-30 days...

I kept thinking I have cyst!

Vanilla
Why not just go ahead and bd anyway? :D

missy:I under frontline sector..

fullhouse:I in public hospital but not sure abt the benefit..i think depend on ranking..outside company does not have maternity benefit?

vanilla: seems like ur opk is getting darker slowly day by day..no matter wat,pls BD at least alt days as in fact maybe u alr O which opk can't detect!

Hmm..I just booked an appt with a gynae, need to wait for 3 weeks to get a lunch hour slot
sad.gif

Anyone has any recommendation for female gynae in town?

koms: me feeling ok with the cramps gone! :D
How are your feeling?

bbjoy: those symptoms you experiencing might be preg symptoms!

fullhouse,

my cycle is like yours too...28~30days...
and i really wonder how come i din strike for this time round....haiz...
i also suspect isit due to cycts taht i cant strike?
sad.gif

but what are the symptons for cysts?

Fullhouse: Try to. Cuz i scare later if BD too often the troops will get lesser and lesser.. =(

faith: I hope i din miss the big O!! haiz...

Hi Ladies,

I have been trying for the last 3 months but to no vaild. Probably not working very hard. Hiaz...
This weekend was my Big O and had been wonderful weekend. Really hope i would make it this time.

Mrs Lee, have we meet on forum before.
Im May 2010 mummy.
Well I have a similar cycle as yours and cant seem to strike. Talking abt cysts, i suspect tt too.
Never had cramps after childbirth but the last cycle was delayed by 4 days and had terrible cramps. So that got me worried too...

Vanilla
Get hb to take ginseng, one of the few natural herbs that help boost testosterone. Troops shouldn't decrease right, they are renewed daily? I rem the few natural foods that help boost testosterone are ginseng, cherry tomatoes ... Ahhh can't rem the rest...

Mrs Lee, not sure but I think very long cycles' one sign... But I know I have cyst in my cervix, not sure about ovaries though...

fullhouse: hmm.. Ginseng ar.. really? den maybe i'll get him to drink tat.. haa..thanks for answering.. =D

missy: really? bd alternate days good for spermies? i tot they need time to regenerate?

Ya so every other day is good... Cannot store too long too.. Store too long never output also result In not too good quality... Apparently every other day is good leh.... That's what I read lol! N like what full house said will replenish itself ... But every day is not good :p

Hi AR,

Yes yes we met at may 2010 forum. **waves** nice to see u here! How are u?

Same here, been trying for past 3 mths but to no avail. Sad. Actuali hope to hv a oct -dec dragon baby, now too bad.

Fullhouse,
No choice i have long cycles. Everytime i go gynae to induce, his standard ans - wait for another 2 weeks he scan again before induce menses. Sometime make me wonder if he is out to make my money. Each con n scan is $150.

Lil dragon girl,
I think it my PMS instead of preggy signs. Both test kits shows BFN. Just hope tt AF will report soin. Last night could not sleep well due to the cramps n bloatedness.

today CD20,finally detect O at opk..how abt missy and vanilla? vanilla seeing gynae today or detect O alr?

bbjoy:why u didn't tell dr that no need to wait for 2 wk later,u would like to induce now as u are very uncomfortable..waste money go see dr for the ans tat u expected..

Nth for me... Down to my last strip ... Cheapo strip... Still have digital ones ... See how... Hb too tired for bd too
sad.gif
looks like have to try again next cycle ...

Mummies, have some questions as this is the first time I used opk. Been missing for a while as was busy with work. Below is the pic of my opk results. Tested on 5th (faint line-is that considered faint?), 6th (dark line). And 7th am (faint line again). So does that mean I ovulate on 7th only? Cos I thought if dark line means I will ovulate within 1-2 days. If that is the case then on the 7th should be dark line as well right? So since my result on the 7th is not as dark as 6th, what does it means? Anyway we bd-ed on all 3 days (I think so). So am I right smacked or missed the critical period. So shld I bd again today and tmr? Damn tiring. I feel like a baby-making machine.. Last night, I was like “come, wanna do or not?” Just get it over and done. Feel like I am working.. haha.

7008040.jpg

Good morning ladies!

As expected, couldn't see anything during my Gynae visit last Fri. I was prescribes hormones pills and multivitamins. Going back in 2 weeks' time. I don't feel preggy yet, except for the cramps and outbreak. So many polka dots on my face, going for my facial this weekend!

Jia you ladies!!! Tons of BB dust to all of you!

morning ladies,
i had bloated tummy since yday (my expected O day) & i forced my dw w cough DH to BD. oops! Can it be one of preg sym?

Also, if our opk is dark red and we bd... if we are lucky enough to strike then it shld be dark line all the way right? Cos HCG shld be high if we are preggy. So if after bd and then we keep testing everyday, and the line become faint and eventually no line it means we failed to have BFP?

pillow4: think read somewhere tt the OPK may remain dark for coupla days, maybe ya've caught the LH rising on 6th itself then on 7th itself, caught the LH surge going down (but still strong enough to be detected on the strips), so maybe O or gg to O soon ler..

Coz am also perplexed over the weird 2 days positive tt I got, then searched abit online.. If got energy, no harm BD, coz tis like every mth (if cycle's regular), only got those few chances to BD, then just work during those days (alternate days or so), then can take the rest of the month off... heh heh..

If lucky enough to strike, the OPK may remain positive etc, but it is not too encouraged to use OPK as HPT to test for pregnancy.. Best's still to use HPT to test for pregnancy..

http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/node/1432

The chemical make-up of LH (LH is the hormone that triggers the release of the egg and is very high prior to ovulation and causes a positive result on an OPK), is one thread short of being hCG (HCG is produced by the placenta during prenancy and it is what HPT's look for). That is why you will not get a + hpt if you are having your LH surge, but you will get a + OPK if you are pregnant, that one thread that is in the hCG, but missing from the LH is what makes the hpt work.

http://www.soulcysters.net/showthread.php/50604-OPK-s-used-as-HPT-s-%28all-questions-answered%29

BD maybe abit tiring but the wait/ anticipation's kinda stressful but yet hopeful too.. heh heh..

Faith: nope.. Haven O yet.. Now otw to see Gyane. Rmb to bd wor...
happy.gif

Pillow: 6 may one looks positive to me... I thk once u tested positive should bd every other day.. Once positive on OPK, O will take place between 12-36 hrs... Good luck on ur BFP..
happy.gif

Today CD 13, still neg but very faint line.
Think i will bd tomorrow. Should be o-ing on cd15, based on my last cycle.

Bewildered: ya.. I agree with u.. Totally!!

Bd sometimes can be so tiring yet the 2ww is so hopeful..
happy.gif

Anyway, am at the clinic now.. So pack!! The Gyane haven come in yet. Cuz he is making his rounds at the wards.. Haiz.. I was told the waiting time is 2 hrs!! My appt is 12pm so I thk 2pm den my turn lo..

I dun like e feeling leh.. E patient stared at me like I'm an alien.. Why huh?? What's wrong wif coming to see a Gyane? U also coming to see wat. Not pregnant den can't see Gyane meh? Haiz.. So feel like digging their eyes out!!! Arrgghhhhhh!!!
sad.gif

vanilla,
women look at each other and size each other up all the time, esp if they are stuck in the same queue as you, dont think too much into it.

but i understand how you feel
sad.gif
Jiayou!

Full house: is it that way? But I jus felt the way they looked at me is jus so strange.. Or is it tat I'm jus too paranoid?? Haiz..

Back