(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Aftn!!! =)

Long time din login ler, haha, colleagues back, left 1 on long leave.. heh heh, work's so far so gd, coz tis spread over all instead of only me!! heh heh..

The OPKs look nice wor! Try to BD, then use preseed too.. =)

Oh yar, rem previously I said tt my lh surge's v short? Think I found the reason why ler.. -_-

coz am using 2 different batches, or rather 2 different brands.. heh heh.. then the prev batch's v sensitive, so it can catch the surge gg up and also gg down due to its sensitivity, tt's why can have 2 days of positive previously!

But now, this new brand is not as sensitive, then will only show a peak for like half a day or so, then no more peak ler, so think tis the test stick's sensitivity..

coz found some leftovers fr the previous batch and tested them along with the new batch and noted the diff.. the old batch can have positive ler, but new ones still doesn't.. -_-

So guess the lh surge's the same afterall, tis just the sensitivity of the test stick being able to catch more of it for longer timeframe or shorter timeframe bah..

charlotte : okie! noted!! must jia you in your tis cycle!!

bewildered : wer u ordered tat so sensitive opk? so is the more sensitive ones gd..or the not so sensitive one gd??

Berries: the ones that i used previously was Wondfo then current batch's Alice Ovulation Strip.. The latter said tt tis high sensitivity on the cover loh, but in comparison, it is not wor..

Initially i tawt tt the more sensitive better coz will give advance notice but aft tt it can get abit confusing coz with the 2+ days of positive, i dunno if it caught the tail end of the surge or starting of the surge, all i know is tt the lh's high enough to be detected.. -_-

But with the v insensitive opks, on e i see tt windowx,will try to cqtch tt surge.. Haha...

Actually m tryig it with the cb monitor tt i got preloved, then it kept giving low fertility and then jumped to peak on the same day tt the insensitive opk turned positive.. So i think the not so sensitive also have some plus points bah, wont keep one guessing when'll o occur aft the surge.. :p

Getting the cb monitor's a big investment/risk coz it can only take cycles length of 42 (or is it 45?) then my cycles r v long de... But iust went with it coz m gg for tcm concurrently so just try see if tcm can shorten cycle length to within the range.. Haha.. :p buy alr then hope for shorter cycle length so tt can use the cb monitor.. :p

Joyful: yeap!!
happy.gif
for wondfo if positive the test line will. Ome out faster than the ctrl line.. For alice, tis v slow n the lines r fainter.. So there's gd n bad bah.. With alice, no advance notic but no jeed to guess but hg's v ez to miss out on the surge if din test 2x dilligently..

Whereas for wondfo, will get advance notice but dunno when will o follow..

Oh, core's also the same? Then think opks r somewhat he same no matter wh brand, just the sensitivity differs..

Oh yar!! Nw tt m thinking abt the opk thgy horz, maybe there's another way to use it..

For girls need to do before o right whereas boys will be on the o day itself right? Then maybe if trying for girl, can use wondfo for the advance notice then for boys, can try alice for the v v near o or o day bd.. Heh heh, seems logical horz? Think i v sianz at work, kept thinking abt these and wondering.. -_-

Haha but if u read online, to cover bases we need to do every 2-3 days & best is to bd 12-24 hrs b4 o..like tt high chance of striking girl man...but when really trying to conceive, happy to be able to strike....

bewildered : i see!! like tis i tink the insensitive one give a clearer pic of which day is the actual O...i today abit busy after my lunch... finally cleared my things.. waiting to knock off only.. hee

joyful : u feeling bloated ma? i sometimes will keep letting out gas wen im in my 2ww...

hello mummies, today this thread is very busy. haha, happy to hear some mummies got a +ve opk.. jiayou!

bewildered, i didn't know about the wondfo insensitivity at all. But sound like it's not so bad to be on a lower sensitivity. i am using it as well all along!

Yes, joyful, my last time before I tested +ve, i hv a gassy tummy.. keep letting out a lot of air. juz let it out lor. hehehe

Morn!!
happy.gif

Berries: think so bah.. Haha, but if missed the window then really no way to tell coz think my surge's only high enough to be detected for like half a day or so only worz... So if din test dilligently, may miss the o.. :p

Twinkle: hw ya doing?
happy.gif
actually wondfo's super sensitive, whereas alice's not so insensitive... :p yar loh, thread moved slightly faster yest.. Heh heh, gd to read..
happy.gif

Raywen: heh heh, yar loh, gotta cover bases but think dun concentrate too much on covering bases, else like v stress lidat leh.. Haha... My fren's gonna have her bb 1st mth soon, wanna go carry bb!! Haha..

Morning mummies!

Bewildered, reading the tonnes of message yest. was away on childcare leave. went to view a childcare. the principal very nice, talked to me for an hr. But location is damn ulu. kiv first.

The many posting of opk made me excited. I tested mine yest out of the blue, but don't hv lah. I am tracking my cwm then test it. if test everyday, my opk sure not enough.

bewildered u invested in the cb monitor, new one not cheap hor. Last time i ever tot of buying that. Good to tell u when it is the low or high peak ..

Cheryl, did u track yr opk everyday? good for you... bdbdbdbd..
happy.gif

Yest morning, bro told me his wife preggie. don't feel very sour or happy .. haha. His wife quite young but my bro isn't. His #1 is also 2011 bb but his is jan. If i also got #2, also strike the same year of bb with him again. come to think about about it, if we are close, our kids can be playmates. but sadly we are not. thgh my side doesn't really hv many kids for my girl to play with, luckily my hb's side got niece and nephews to mingle around when dinner gathering comes.

morning all..

assuming my OPK on 18 Sept 8pm was positive, I BD on 19 Sept and temp went up today. So im officially in my 2WW now. Fingers crossed!!!

Twinkle
Actually I din.. I oso not sure if i o or not. Den mon i saw ewcm so test try try ... Last nite the opk like getting lighter... Later test see how...

twinkle : u will get ur BFP soon!!! ^^ jia you jia you!!

kayliz : me too!! im inmy 2WW.. really cant wait.. and two more days..i will be away for my HK trip.. at least can give me some time to distract myself in my 2ww...

Haha me too in 2ww...

So sad! Suppose to bd again yest but I fell asleep with my gals!!! So only bd on 18 which is the day I tested positive OPK...den I got crampy feel yest & tis morning but nw gone le...tis mean I o already rite....

Shld I still bd tdy or can forget it since yest I din??

my lower area still cramp le.. but i tested the past two days already -ve liao leh.. the cramp is it saying i haven O yet? haiz.. i stressing myself again..

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 20-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD48</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD37</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD59</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD58</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD55</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Berries I yesterday afternoon &amp; night test also negative alreasy so I assume O le &amp; stop testing tdy....

U drink more warm water will feel better...

Hopefully d spermies are already waiting for d eggy...hehehe

Praying good luck for all in 2ww nw!!!

raywen, i think you shld just BD ... because detect positive OPK means going to Ovulate ... doesnt mean ovulate exactly that time ... so should BD tonight too ...
happy.gif

raywen : same here lor.. i also stop testing today since i after i tested +ve on Mon,, last 2 days was -ve so i take mon as my O day!

i drinking warm drinks now.. lets all grad and tgt and move to the Jun thread!! ^^

blessed : then should i still contiune to BD? i BD on mon and yesterday.. then today and tml still need to BD? i really very scared to miss the egg again..

anyone BD all the way till finishing the cycle??

Berries, when did u get yr positive, if you want to cover all, will be good to BD alt day for at least 3 times ... let eg ... if u get positive opk on sunday. then bd on sunday, tuesday and thursday ... if you want, also bd on sat just in case you never know late ovulation ...

pls note that when you get yr +ve, it means going to ovulate ... doesnt mean ovulating ... the LH surge happens just before the follicle releases the egg ... bear in mind, not all follicles contains egg... so even if ovulate, may not get pregnant because no egg was released ... this is what my gynae shared with me ...

Good afternoon to all mummies
happy.gif

I just bought ovulation strips from one of the bulk purchase organizer...

Still trying for #2. Do u all test the ovulation kit everyday or?

Anyone can advise?

Cheryl, at least u got a +ve, good sign u r ovulating b4 yr AF is here.

Berries, that's very encouraging. Yeah, look forward. Possible that u cld hv O on the later part of the mon?

blessed : i see.. i tested +ve on mon.. and bd on mon and wed le.. so i tink i will just continue to BD on fri and sun.. to play safe.. thanks for sharing!

windy : hw r u? i normally will start to test on opk on CD9... kiasu.. coz got one cycle i got +ve on CD10... so scared i test on CD10 is too late for me liao

twinkle : i got +ve opk ( which test line is darker than the control line at 8pm on Monday.. i tested on tues morning.. still +ve but test line is only the same color as control line.. wen i test again at 5pm and 8 pm..already -ve liao.. so i take min as the O day... since tues i only get +ve once in noon time... im i right huh?

Berries > Thanks Berries
happy.gif
I am fine after my recovery from sickness but recently weather not so good, after #1 sick follow by helper then now my hubby sick
sad.gif
afraid cannot BD this week haiz... (Hope you strike this cycle ya
happy.gif
if strike just nice June holidays give birth) Jiayou ah! hehe I am a June baby
happy.gif

Twinklestarworld > My AF quite regular I guess in between 28-32 days period will report... My menses have been over a week... dunno if I ovulate already or not
sad.gif
I just bought the ovulation kit but perhaps next week then will be able to receive haiz .....

Jiayou to every mummies out there
happy.gif

windy : gosh!!! speedy recovery!! yeah..i wish too.. coz my #1 is a june baby... but dare not pin too much hope.. coz the disappointment will be even greater if nv strike..

i order my opk and hpt stripes from seller BBshop..

helloooo mummies!!!

busy busy with work!
sad.gif

i am still twiddling my thumbs for a opk+....am beginning to wonder if my bfg is causing me not to O (similar to a mummy here....cant remember who).....

sigh
sad.gif
guess i should make plans to stop bfg.....

Windy, u like june bb? i heard some mummies telling me, maternity in june is no joke! but then whichever mth is still ok as long as bb is healthy. okie, back to yr AF. yr Last AF is on the 10-sep? then u can start testing everyday from now. if based on 28 days, then roughly this sat-sun u shld be ovulating. so it's better if u test with a opk to check yr actual O day. Sometimes it might be a little longer for some cycle. I normally test twice a day, morning and night to detect the "start" of actual surge. I bght mine from overseas.

berries , i think u already O between mon night till tue morning (midnight time) .. So u just started yr 2ww.. hope to hear gd news
happy.gif

read in asiaone that a little girl has a bloated tummy like preg woman. I really feel so sad. such healthy looking sweet little girl and with all the ok feature but having such rare disease make me feel, it's so impt to have a healthy bb. gender is no longer that important.

Berries > Come on Berries, stay positive ok. U will strike this round
happy.gif
What a coincidence we bought the same kit from the same seller BBshop haha
happy.gif

Twinklestarworld > I not really like June baby la just like June holidays when young haha no need go school.
happy.gif

thanks windy.. i see ur posts i so high! haha!
time to knock off!!! time pass real slow today.. finally knock off liao... have a nice evening ladies!!!

Blessedone: thanks for d clarification! Will BD tonite!!

Windy: I bought from BBmaegan! She is d cheapest....

Twinkle: yup agree healthy &amp; normal more impt then gender...but as human still tend to wish for best of both worlds...hehe...

Yoohooz!!
happy.gif

Reading the posts now, haha, coz office stuffs v 乱七八糟,all the 杂杂stuffs, dunno where to start then cracking head the whole day.. :p

So nice to read thru the posts..
happy.gif

Berries: ya must've been real excited! Ur trip's inching nearer and closer to ya loh!! Njoy and take ur mind off ttc and relax during the 2ww!!
happy.gif

Missy: ya missing for some time wor, hw ya doing? Btw, ur bro's bb celebrated 1 mth ler? M looking fwd to my fren's coz wanna carry bb.. Haha..

Cheryl: think will count as 1 dpo bah.. Tt's hw i count de wor.. Heh heh...

Twinkle/raywen: yeap,totally agree tt bb's health's more impt while gender's secondary.. ;)

raywen, welcome!
happy.gif

bewildered, thx for remembering me.
happy.gif
I've been ard but nth to post to just keep quiet.
happy.gif
the bb one month ok. Didn't get to really carry bb. My bro n sis in law kept bb in the rm to nap. Funny ppl. Since invite ppl for full month shouldn't bb be the star n let ppl see n carry? Haaa... Anyway, they are ppl who value privacy loads. Plus they want tO be super independent and not get help from anyone. The irony ! Most ppl would like help where available but they prefer to let bb control them.. Guess personal choice.
happy.gif
apparently bb hardly sleeps day time n night wakes up frequently . Then always wants to be carried. Anyway, everyone has to experience it one way or another when become parents. Hee so leave them be.

How abt you? Captured your O yet?

Morning ladies!! its friday!!

bewildered : yeah!!! finally! i will be onmy way to HK tml early morning.. early real excited!! and i totally got no mood to work today.. already in holiday mood liao!! ya lor..i also tinking just go HK and enjoy myself.. dun stress over the 2ww.. at least i can get distracted during this period of time...

i hear carrying newborn bb will have bb luck de.. u and blessed must rem to carry the bb!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 21-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD49</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD46</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD60</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD59</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD56</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

berries, wah hk. looking forward rite. enjoy yourself. don't think so much abt 2ww.. don't tire yourself too
happy.gif

i juz booked air tixs last wkend to go bkk but in nov. hohoho. dunno by then it's what stage.. but juz wanna to fly to somewhere with my little girl. I am bringing her along for her first air trip.
happy.gif

missy, oh i also heard carrying bb bring luck to one. don't know how true. last time my sil's mum asked me to carry her other daughter's newborn. but i was juz preg. so i think the elders do believe. some pple are like this, they don't like pple to carry their bb , scare germs.. on my girl's full month celebration, my bb was being passed around until I don't know where she is! :p

twinkle, same for my gal too! during full month i dont know where she went. lol. then my frns n hb frns came but have to search for bb... end up my mil keep carrying her the whole time!

eh... i tried to carry the bb lor ... but very very minimal ... like only few seconds then my sil want to carry already ... in fact i had to tell her i want to carry then she let me carry but only a short while .. then she say she carry .. -_____________________________-"

anyway, for #2, i will let ppl carry ... im not that anal heheheheheehe... as long as you dont kiss my bb lips =P

Back