(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

joyful, wah, yr hb help u. gd gd.. i shoot 1 full tube. i'm thinking, the more the merrier.. haha.

berries, yeah, 2 thick and dark lines are there. no need to buy CB, u can BD tonight.
happy.gif

try getting one & try? I think it does help in a way. it's not that painful but a bit of discomfort.

joyful : dare not use tampon... i ever wanted to try.. but then i just cant push the thing in.. very scared the string dunno will tear anot then struck inside.. sry TMI.

twinkle : like tis same darkest is +ve? okok.. thks for the clarification.. then i just BD tonite.. hopefully my #1 slp early...i very scared le.. anyway not to use the thing to insert? can just apply outside? got use ma?

haha, i also don't dare to use tampon! same thinkg as berries. scare it stuck inside.

berries, got to use the syringe provided and insert internally .. no point applying outside. since it's your good time to BD tonight, u try naturally first. consider using this in future if you want.
happy.gif

twinkle : thanks!! i just hoot...
happy.gif

Morning ladies!! finally monday is over!! seriously cant wait for my trip tis sat!! wanna get out of ofc and throw all the shit here.. opps!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 18-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD46</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD43</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD57</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD56</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD53</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks berries &amp; continue BD!
happy.gif

I still haven gotten a positive OPK..the lines was getting darker couple of days back then tis morning faded again...when is my positive OPK coming so that I can hope for a BFP???

raywen, did u test twice a day? i very kiasu this cycle..i test 3 times a day.. coz last cycle i test twice and could not see two dark lines... and i confirm i miss the surge.. this cycle i test 3 times.. and indeed i see my +ve...

hahaha i test twice but the nite wan diff timing...can be late like 10+ 11+pm....

so wondering whether i missed already...

Afternoon ladies
Yesterday mOrning I saw ewcm... But yesterday my opk was faint line... Managed to bd. but today morning there was a lot more ewcm but it could be from the preseed and sperm rite? Still faint opk

Berries
Wat time u test 3 times?

raywen: im experiencing exactly the same thing as you!!! my cycle is on average 30-32 days but since CD 12 i've been testing twice a day till now. All BFN but the lines did start to get darker. I also temp myself and my temp has been low throughout. Except on CD15 it shot up but I didnt think that was my O because OPKs were negative, i had no EWCM and temp got low again for the next 4 days. So im very confused la... although i know if i wanna TTC i should BD as and when we feel like it but i want to maximize the chances of a boy so i dont wanna do it too early..

Dear all pretty mummies,

I have asked my gynae and he mentioned that the ovulation kit will be same colour or darker in shade only if able to capture the timing accurately.

Subsequently testing on the day itself, it will be faint colour.

May I ask if you use opk to test, will it be faint throughout the cycle?

Kayliz: I dun temp but these 2 days I got ewcm discharge...tdy got a big glot too...but I was thinking could it b sperm coz we bd on 17 juz past midnight... haha we anyhow whack juz bd every 2/3 days since cd 11...will try bd tonite again if my too tired...

Cftongtan: I started testing on cd 10 &amp; the test line was faded until like nt there...plus I realized my morning test, the line will b darker than the nite testing....

raywen : opk cannot test after 8pm de.. like tis not accurate one..

cheryl : i tested 11am, 5pm and 8pm... u might O tdy..u test again tonite.. and rem to BD ya..

cftongtan : last cycle all the way from CD9 i got faint lines.. so i tink i nv O at all last cycle.. or probably i miss the timing to test.. so tis cycle i test 3 times a day

raywen : u bathe so late?? wat time u usually get home? probably u can test the moment u get home..else u can test it in office toilet.. tis is wat i do for this cycle.. coz last cycle i seriously miss the surge.. so i tell myself cannot save on the opk liao.. so i tested 3 times since CD9.. usually ard which CD u will ovulate? tdy is your CD18 le rite..

Haha...I reach hm about 9+ so will settle my kids before I bathe...

I tested a few months back positive OPK on cd 16-18 &amp; I also test like this cycle like tt...ya lor cd 18 &amp; I still haven positive...mayb I din ovulate?

I m waiting to knock off soooo slack at wk...bored to death...I shall bd tonite &amp; will try test OPK till cd 22 if still nothing then stop &amp; wait for af...

Berries u tonite Jia you too!!!

oh dear, i also test twice a day, 2pm and 9pm.. means not accurate.. im seriously thinking if im Oing late this cycle or i've O'd but i do not have any symptoms of Oing and temp still havent shoot up..

i read that if we O late, the lining or something might be too "old" to support a pregnancy.. sigh! wasted another cycle..
sad.gif

kayliz and ratwen : no need to scared if u haven tested the O in the opk.. maybe u miss the timing liao but already O-ed.. as long a u got BD dilgently.. confirm high chance de.. jia you!!!

anne : hmmm.. maybe next time he tired.. u use the seduce him method.. i always like tis.. guys cannot tahan being arose one.. sry TMI..u try to seduce.. confirm he not tired after tat.. ^^

raywen: yarrr!! omg.. seriously i dont think i will get a chance coz i nv BD as i was patiently waiting for O..

Berries: If O'd already, the temp should go up le ma.. for the past 1 week my temp is still 36.11 like that. normally it would go up to 36.40 and above after O.. i still hoping that i havent O lor, haiz.

kayliz : u tonite go bk faster BD.. to cover base..last cycle i nv get to detect +ve on my opk.. but i just whack.. coz i dunno i O-ed anot or nv O at all.. and i dun wan to waste any of the cycle.. so i just whack.. but last mth.. nv whack dilgently also.. got #1 was sick.. u just go bk and whack tonite..

Haha ya actually my first 2 preg I also nv track o but tis time I doin more things like harder to get preg...dunno is it coz age le &amp; physically more tired handling 2 kids...

Hopefully we can grad soon!! I wan my maternity leave...hahaha...

lol! same here!!!!!! i actually miss BFing! nowadays my DD will suddenly tell me, she wants to share her smelly bolster/pillow to didi, although i nv tell her i want a didi nor did i mention anything about having a baby. its weird!

Morning!!! I tested positive OPK yest at 11pm &amp; tis morning still positive OPK at 8am...so this means I haven I rite???

kayliz : me too!! miss bfing lor... same here!

raywen : did u BD last nite?

anne : hmmm..but at least succeed in seducing him ma.. rite?

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 19-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD47</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD44</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD58</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD57</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD54</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kayliz
look like postive. jiayou bd!!

last nite din bd. cos too tired and not feeling well. opk oso not +ve.. this morning i test, seem to be +ve. tonite die die must bd
7549600.jpg

Cheryl/kayliz: it was a good result! last time i never ever get dark +ve but just bd once i get two faint lines.. please bd every two days for 1 week =D
JY!!

hmm.. so mine lokos +ve? its weird coz usually when i get a +opk, i will have ewcm and temp rise the next day. but till now nothing leh! i thought mine was a -ve coz the test line not as dark as control line.

Kayliz
Maybe the pic not very clear.. But it does look quite dark to me... Maybe it gonna be even darker later? In any case, just bd to cover.
happy.gif

Does the test line has to b as thick &amp; dark as the control line to b considered positive? Or as long as the tone is dark as the control line will b considered positive??

Wah suddenly so many positive OPK!!! Hopefully we can all grad together! Thread is lively &amp; full of positivity!!!

Kayliz: we cycle buddies &amp; o buddies!!! U jiayou in BD!!!

Berries yup I bd yest!! Haha...tonite again!!! I listen to u later will test OPK again &amp; see whether still positive :p

Joyful: look good for u!!! So u officially in 2ww le...

Cheryl: Jia you...

These few nitez we all hv to Jia you &amp; think positively!!!

raywen : yeah!! test again later in the evening..and rem to BD..i gg to BD tonite to cover base also.. we all get +ve opk ard tis week!! nice!!! all will have BFP 2 weeks later!! yeah!!!!!

Haha I kiasu juz tested &amp; the line is lighter den the control le...but nt sure whether is my urine considered diluted since I drank like 800 ml water since brekkie but I did hold my urine since I pee in the morning..

Is tml consider DPO 1 for me??

Waiting for lunch while stoning at my desk...

Check with you all, I read from the Internet that we shld bd b4 the opk is +ve if bd after opk +ve, it will b too late.Is it true?

Wanda: i dont think so. after a +opk we will ovulate in the next 24-36hours. So you should BD after u see a +opk, preferably within 24 hours.

Kayliz mine also same like yours nt very clr dark line bt I test again the next day worst it lighten...sigh bt I jus bd...
Do you all have such encounter? Test again after dark line? Will it b lighter? I tested 2-3 again, all show lighten...guess I missed it
sad.gif

M thinking Nxt mth frm CD14-15 bd alt days...until CD22 bt dont knw gt so much strength or not hahah

hello mummies!!

apologies for MIA for a few days.. work hasn't been good these few days..

i think..... i graduate le! just tested positive ! :D

baby dust to all and everybody jia you!!

Back