(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

kopibaby : morning!!! i tested yesterday with both opk and hpt.. -ve...
sad.gif
tink i really nv O tis cycle.. coz my opk been showing -ve since CD9... tis cycle no hope liao...

Berries - as long as AF didnt come, there is hope. Dont feel down *hugs*.
And if AF do come, with new cycle, there is new hope!

Jia you!!

Berries, cheer up! Thanks for updating the table. I saw my child's age is updated as well. But can u update my nick as well , a bit sala. hehe..tq

came to know may 2013 thread is out. so fast.. each month passes so fast. blink blink, my girl already 13 mths. i think blink blink again, my girl will be P1 soon.

kopibaby : u r so sweet!! tats wat i tell myself too...

mikiko : there is one such places near my wkplace.. called "Hokey Pokey" is the same thing u asking?

twinkle : haha.. is it? okok.. i will go amend it.. sorry huh!!! yes.. i change the age of the child every 1st week of the mth... so tat i wont forget...
happy.gif

ya lor.. time flies.. dunno wen can i join those "mth"2013 thread...
sad.gif

berries , no hurry! Join mthly, must join and grad as well.
happy.gif

Recently, met up with a friend whose child is gg P1 next yr. I casually asked if her child asked her about siblings. indeed she asked b4. She asked her mummy to give her 1 didi/meimei. did you mummies get this qn from yr #1? feel quite "xin suan" if I get that qn one day.. giving myself stress..

ive been to fidgets ... hmmm ... can be quite dangerous... must keep an eye on yr kids esp the slides part ... some kids very rough ... my gal fell at the pit n the boys just stepper over and on her -__________-" kiddy fun looks like singkids ... have been to singkids ... quite fun for my gal ... but must also keep an eye ... kids are more hyper when they go such playgrounds ... hahaha ...

ive been testing opks ... yesterday show a line ... not dark until positive but obvious line ... sigh ... not keen to test hpt for now ...

twinklestarworld, yes my gal sometimes will tell me she wan a meimei....if ppl ask her she will say she wan meimei, my MIL say dun wan meimei wan didi, WTH...purposely say loud to let me hear, I told her I closed shop liao, her face immediately turn black!

Berries, jia you! no AF means still got hope.

Berries yes is something like that indoor playground.

I planning to bring them to those indoor playground this fri since CC will be closed.

Fidget no time limit and Kiddy fun only 2 hours

SAD! My AF come on time, to chance to test hpt!
failed my 4th clomid cycle!

Berries, pls help update my record, today CD1, thks thks.

My hb disappointed too, but he is good bring me for breakfast n shopping this morning to forget abt the sad things.

JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!

Hi mummies... sorry was out for the past few days, busy celebrating my daughter's birthday... And i've got good news... it's a BFP... should be 5 weeks now... gonna see my gyne on Monday... looking forward to seeing heart beat... hope all mummies will BFP very very soon... This came as a surprise for myself and family... So far my girl is taking to the news fairly ok and can understand why i can't really carry her...

Don't give up... it'll be ur turn soon... hope this beanie will stick stick stick....

yes charlotte and twinkle... Jia you and grad!!!

blessed : probably is BFP? which CD are u in now? i rem u are my cycle buddy too rite?

merry : new cycle new hope!! ur hb is so sweet! at least he try to make u feel better.. this new cycle will be ur cycle!!! *hughug*

babymaine : congrats to you!! it ur #1 gift too...have a healthy and sticky beanie!! *hugs*

berries, hmmm same as u yes... hehehehe.... i dont think so ba... think my dose of clomid so high still have remains left after ovulation.. hahahahaha!!

anyway, hb says we r going US again next yr ! so happy! but i asked him if im preggers how? he said if buy tickets already then still go la... havent buy then cannot go la... zzz... we havent bought tickets yet... still trying to plan ... so not sure ... bb or holiday?

kns my cousin in law is preggers ! her son just turned 1 ... i saw her photo in fb her tummy looks quite big ... zzz

hi ladies!

How are you ladies doing? Into my wk21+ now, just pop by to wish you all. By the way, wonder if anyone is interested to have my leftover opk (abt 19pcs) and 6 tubes of pre-seed. Was clearing my cupboard recently and found them, wanna give away rather then throwing them away, hope that they will bring you ladies some bb luck. If anyone is interested and wanna self collect from me near my office @ Raffles Place, do pm me. Thanks!!!!

canopyhaze - you are so nice! congrats on your preggie. do you know if its a boy or girl yet?
happy.gif

and yes, all of us here need bb luck!!!
happy.gif

hey berries!

Am doing ok! It's a boy for me! Had a terrible month in July & Aug as i was admitted for emergency ops due to the cyst. Went to full GA & got my gynae removed a 16cm cyst! Was given a 5wks MC, then found out that i failed my Oscar Test, went to amnio test, got my results 1st wk of Aug, just went for my detailed scan last sat, everything is well for bb, now hopes that i can have a smooth delivery.
I hope that all of u can graduate soon!
happy.gif

canopyhaze : saw ur post on tat ops u did tat time.. now everything is fine le.. god bless u! *hughug*

boy or gal doesnt matter.. as long as is healthy.. tell urself u have another boy for #2 meaning God wan to bless u with another gal on ur #3 bb... hee! jia you!

canopyhaze - nice! both boys! they can grow up being playmates and soulmates!
happy.gif

so drama-mama. i hope thats the last of the drama for this pregnancy for you and everything goes smoothly from now on!
happy.gif
take care!

thanks ladies! Let nature takes its course la. I TTC for almost 2yrs then got this boy. So don't pin on too much hope for #3. Afterall, am almost 40.

Ya boi, after all these dramas, i don't care whether is a boy or gal, so long the bb is healthy i am glad.

anyway, i will pop by as & when to say hi! Hope u ladies don't find me a nuisance.

Those who are keen to get the Pre-seed (6tubes) & ovulation sticks (19pcs) for free, pls pm me. Must self collect near my office @ Raffles Place.

<font color="aa00aa">Harlow ladies!!
Long time i never pop in here.
Not sure if anyone remembers me.
How is everyone?

Canopy,
Wow!! Congrats!!</font>

morning mummies.
i have question. when you are in your 2ww, do you still carry your #1?

coz someone posted that one of the things that we shouldnt do is to carry heavy things. but hor, need to carry #1 leh...how ah?

good morning!!! ^^

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 5-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD44</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mikiko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD2</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD43</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>stickybubble</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Good morning!

Been busy at work recently. So much so that my mum will call me daily to 'scold' me that I dun know how to take care of myself, still work late each day. As if I wanted..
sad.gif

Seen gynae for 1st checkup, he is nice and assured me everything is fine coz he knows i'm paranoid due to my
previous mc.

Will spread bbdust here after each visit.
happy.gif
kao_babydust.gif

Good luck to all!

twinles: Are u going to BD? I tried last night, hubby not well, so no chance, we tried this morning but biy kept stiring in sleep so no go too... Hopefully tonight can...Hiaz...every month something or another.
sad.gif

hi canopy, wave wave, congrats, so nice to hear u r preg and popping by, u will cheer the mummies with yr updated status..
happy.gif

kopibaby, i think my m/c is partially due to the carrying too much #1. I was too kungho, think it's not a big deal when I first discovered I was preg. I do things like I wasn't preg. Still continuing doing hsework, carrying #1, and also tire myself running around preparing for her bday. But 2ww, i am not sure. I did ask gynae, he said, if bb is healthy and meant to be yours, no matter what u do, it's still there. which is true. So, the next round, I will be extremely careful.

berries, thanks for the updating.
happy.gif

is Anne referring to me? :D Oops, i realise i am in my cd 14.. but unfortunately, when I tot i was having AF on 23-Aug, gynae said it's not AF, it's still the m/c discharge flow.. So, right now, either I just anyhow BD or I try after my next AF. Anyway, hb not ard, also cannot bd now.

Anne, prior to O, some people do get some pain. I am one of those who experience that in most months. Good sign to tell u yr Big O is coming.

so sad...

just heard from my colleague tat her best friend's sister 34 tis yr is suddenly diagnosed w stomach cancer stage 4. n her son is only 3 yrs old.

i can relate the sadness man.. my son is oso 3yrs old.. cant imagine what will happen to my son if anything happens to me.

joyful : gosh!!! how come? she got no symptoms etc ma? coz stage 4 is the very crucial stage liao leh..
sad.gif
my heart like got the sour sour feeling after reading ur post...

suddenly slim down.. but GP say thyroid.. when she feel not well, n do check up is oredi stage 4.

left 3mths if she dun go for chemo..
sad.gif

Back