(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

bleseed : wow!! this sellet so nice!! i will go order from her liao.. ^^ i work in suntec.. live in CCK.. wer u working at?

bewildered : haha..i makan and go shopping lor.. tot of go window shopping.. end up buy things.. LOL!!! waste money! haiyo!! drink more water ok? maybe ur sickness is something gd news gg to happen!! ^^

pillow : new cycle new hope!! *hugs!!* u can buy the opk and track ur O...

kayliz : i staying in west!! ^^ but wking in town..

windy : i see.. dun worry!! sometimes the once a week will strike too de!!! ^^ JY!

west is how west ? town is where ? if you want i can pass you some of my opkS ... tmr il be going Alexandra retail centre for my gal's berries class ... then evening il be ard queenstown area ... let me knw if u wan meet me n take =P

blessed : u ask me? i dun wan test liao le.. give up.. already CD 23 liao... dun wan to pin hope already... anyway thanks for ur offer..
happy.gif

Wanda
Pressed can be bought at Watson or guardian but more ex. Buy at bp or bbshop01 cheaper.
It Act as cm to bring sperm up... And sperm friendly

Wa that bp really sell do cheap. Maybe can buy somemOre to stock up

Missy: wah, the seller tt ya rec sells the opks really cheap wor!! Affordable n can test everyday!!
happy.gif

Oh, i o-ed ler, thanks to the tcm, she really shortened my cycle my alot, fantastic!!
happy.gif
this cold v jialat, whole family caught it.. Think v hard to recover fr it fast siaz.. So sianz..

Berries: haha, the sickness' tied to gd news?! Heh heh, dun tink will be tt lucky wor, coz o-ed on wed (or is it thurs?? Really no memory ler, coz din expect it to come so fast..) then bd-ed on the day itself (seems like not much chance coz the spermies capacitation is not so fast and my lh surge's super short, morn positive, aftn alr negative ler so think the egg's released ler bah..), then again on sat (maybe tis bd too late to catch the egg ler..)

Somemore, for my scenario,the lining's thin coz tcm doc said my af's too light.. So abit concerned here... Tt's y aft summing up the above, m nt too excited to test for this cycle.. Haha.. No urge to test and sick so abit sianz to deal with negative, so just waiting.. Someore if sick n strike, dunno will be not gd for bb? V tired coz sneezing the whole day siaz.. Yawn...

Anyone? confused now......

I tested positive just now at 7.30pm, very early this cycle, do u gals think its bcos of the HCG shot? do u think I shd BD tonite or wait for sat nite like what the doc suggested?

bewildered, have the shot just today at abt 11.45am n gynae also say ask me to BD on Sat midnite but already tested positive just now which is unusually early for me at just CD12! So confused now if we shd wait till Sat nite like what doc advise or just BD? Scare we will missed the egg or BD too early!

Ya From what I read also says it will trigger 36 hours later after the shot.

For my last cycle,dr fong was saying tt he'll jab mi if the egg reaches a gd size but body havnt trigger o..

But when i went to him for the next appt,d opk turned positive n so he said he wont interfere with jab as he's afraid tt body'd be confused as to why's there 2 peaks for ovulation..think there's no hrm bd-ing a day early as they shld be able to survive inside too..

Let's try to work out the timing.. If yall bd tonight then like what missy's gyn said,the spermies capacitation process takes ady (need this process so tt spermies can penetrate eggy) then by tmr,spermies shld be ready.. Then if today surge,tmr o,eggs can survive 12hrs to 24hrs,shld be just okie bah..

Wat'd ya think?

bewildered, dunno lei, very confused now??? worried may miss the timing but tonite I am not at home, have act arrange with my mum to take care of my gal for tmr so that will have some private time with hubby for BD session....but now my tummy a bit bloated so dunno if its the symptons of the HCG shot or I am ovulating.....sigh....guess leave it to fate , will let nature takes it course

charlotte, BD tonight & tmr night & sunday night !!!!!!!!!!!! dont miss the chance !!!!!!!!!!!! if not BD tonight and sunday night if you can ! if not then Sat night & mon night ... its better for sperm to wait for the egg... not egg wait for sperm... becos the egg can break down very fast ... gynae says some ppl less than 12hrs gone already .... so its really your call .. good luck...

just to share some things one can take to promote ovulation ...

http://www.findhomeremedy.com/herbal-remedies-for-ovulation/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

hello mummies... been a bz week for me. went on training on mon/tue and need to "entertain" overseas guests.. so tiring. suddenly on wed, back to office space, don't know if my emo is playing games with me, suddenly very emo over my "loss", cry very easily over slight things, little things juz spark my temper off with my hb. things weren't that gd betwn us, really down and in bad mood. somehow still brood over that issue. i think i still need some times ..

thgh it had been 2+ wk plus, at times I think i am ok, at times my emo is not so good. dunno why and how guys think. I felt my hb was very emotion-less over this issue, he didn't want to talk much about it while I keep talking about it. The more he kept silent abt it, the more upset I am. Like not bothering him at all. took half day in the morning to see a tcm in marine parade as planned few days back. glad hb went with me. sigh.. but all the way there, tcm was closed for praying (i think 7th mth praying). not fated to see tcm. will plan to go again.

I hope to improve my body (and mood). Monday I'm seeing gynae, hoping everything is fine and back to normal to ttc again.

hi twinkle
nice to see u back again..
happy.gif
ya at time will still emo too. guys are like that, mine too... but he did surf net to read up on m/c zzz. at least he do homework...

oh ya, i am oso going to bt batok fu nan tcm tml... hopefully can tiao my body...

i am sure everything is fine. and i have stop spotting too,. jiayou hugs

charlotte, i remember last time i had HCG Shot, i went back and tested +ve OPK, then i think stupid me, of cos postive la since i had the jab.. as ppl said opk strip can detect HCG too??

Anyway to play safe, bd as much as u can
happy.gif

Back from bb full month party, very sad seeing so many preggie..just when i console myself tat i also have my No#1 n try not to envy ppl, few aunties is telling my MIL which tonic is good for me in order to get preggie asap. Feel bad tat ppl are actually talking behind me why i havent conceive... only can rant here, because if i tell my DH, he will ask me stop stressing myself at the same time stress him too..
I appreciate my MIL in helping me, but just feel sad why i will be in such condition.

Good Moring everyone
happy.gif

Missycandy: We can't BD every 3 days
sad.gif

My husband too tired coz start work early and OT every night at home
sad.gif

Haiz no choice but to blame the high standard of living in SG.

just went to see Marine Parade TCM ytd.

apparently he mentioned that the egg will be released on alternate ovary after each cycle. duno how true..

For my case, egg is released fr right side (which is bad ovary), so this cycle gonna be my crucial.

Babykk

no no.. for my case only.

i am PCOS diagnosed. and my right ovary is nt producing egg that is optimum size for release.. always been stuck there! haha..

morning ladies!!!
raywen : new cycle new hope! *hugs*

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 3-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD42</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mikiko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 4mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>stickybubble</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkelstarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hmm.. but if left ovary tat cycle decided to be funny, i have to wait for 2 more cycles..

i must be really lucky to conceive my #1 when i wasnt on clomid..

Joyful, sometimes is cos when are young that time. Hormones changes.
I also got pregnant for #1 easily. But now gynae say quite hard for me now. But I still trust in myself and god. Lol

haha. i all the while knew that i will have difficulty to conceive cos i dont have menses regularly since young.

tat's y when i was trying for #1, i went straight to gynae for help. thought condition will change after #1, who noes for the worse... bleah~

joyful : u got chk any ways to make the right ovary function the egg well?

babykk : feeling any indifferent ma? i so excited for u to announce the gd news!! pls rem to spread bb dusts ok?i need it badly!

Berries, I only 50% chance.
Cos I have few symptoms but also think that I might be out this mth.
If I strike this cycle, my edd will be the same as the one I lost last yr. So coincidence. If I nv strike this cycle, my next cycle will be my last time trying le.

i went to see the tcm last sat. got some Chinese med to brew. ask me to go n see him when my next AF is here.

Today went to see my gynae... everything is fine. all cleared. gynae said can start ttc now, just that I dunno when I will O...

babykk : dun lose hope yet... i will keep u in my prayers.. will wait for you gd news this cycle.. *hughug you*

blessed :im hereeeeeeee!!! i tested opk and hpt last fri nite.. both gave me -ve.. i really very demoralise liao.. i tink i have not O yet.. and i wont strike this cycle.. my right side is cramping.. and i got feeling AF is reporting in another few days time..
sad.gif
you? how bout you?

twinkle : tats gd!! at least u know it is cleared and u can start ttcing le.. jia you ok? probably u test on the opk earlier in order to track the O?

last night i tested with opk... got line but not positive ... this morning hpt -ve .. lol ...

anne, what do u want to know ?

anne - i think its quite individual. I have never taken it before but i heard of ladies taking it with nothing affected.
and i have another fren who took it and she felt like vomitting ALL the time.
some feel bloatedness ALL the time....
so it depends i guess.....

Thank you berries

Anne, I have tried clomid. So far no side effect. But heard others of having dry cm, or headache.

hmmm current cycle i took 150mg ... according to gynae is very high dose ... i dont recall any major side effects ... its really based on individual ... u can see yr gynae to discuss more ?

twinkle
so ur gynae give u green light to start anytime? no need wait for 1st af?

i on and off test use opk. but it was very faint.. i duno wanna try anot. i think the tcm med really helps with my insomnia. these few days slp quite well. i can even nap in the afternon just now. but now i scare later cant slp -.-

cheryl, mine didn't take any blood test to confirm the hcg is zero (unlike yrs). I was expecting a v-scan but he ended up doing tummy scan.. said scan tummy to see the uterus and lining. then he said can try now, never said must wait for/after next AF. i asked him roughly when my menses will be here. but it's hard to say. I dunno when I will O. He said Ovulation will help me to narrow down my fertile window but it is still ok to ttc now. meanwhile, I just take folic acid and chinese med to tiao my body first. I took the first doze of tcm. another dose will be 2 days later. Hopefully can see him soon once my AF is here.

u use opk now, still got faint line.. interesting? cld it be potential O coming? if u feel like bd, just bd. Maybe a good rest recently will help u to feel more relax during bd?
happy.gif

Cheryl I bought the preseed frm guardian wow very ex I can't wait for online ler so no choice jus buy. Watson having disc bt no stock so sad...My opk still havnt arrive...
Twinkle shld have ask doc to do vscan like that can c got any eggs.. Thn measure the size, doc shld b able to estimate whn u will O...My prev cycle I also went to c Gynae for vscan cz keep having pain &amp; my Gynae show me my egg size &amp; estimated whn it will mature bt
sad.gif
didn't strike...

wanda, was expecting a vscan instead. ended up doc did a tummy scan. I asked the doc, "tummy scan can see?" and he said can if I have full bladder. and he explained to me. Don't think i am gg to O. If my AF is over, then I will know roughly when I will O.

Morning ladies!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 4-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD43</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mikiko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD42</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>stickybubble</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkelstarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD39</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back