(2013/11) November 2013

kayliz, i think can see
i just went to hide the timeline post.. but dunno do correct or not also *I quite IT bai chi*

CZ, oic. so u haven went for ur first appt? what's the reason? anyway according to Dr Chen, he will usually tell his patient the 5 not to do things.

1. No sex.
2. No coffee or tea cos it has been proven that caffine can cause miscarriage.
3. No squatting for too long.
4. No walking for too long a distance.

oh dear.. i forgot the 5th thing.

anyway, sorry for only popping by here to read and reply specifically cos i have no time.

But once again, i wanna congrats all mummies be it first time mummies or 2nd time, 3rd time or even 4th time. Jia you everyone!!

oh and i just join the fb page. anyway i think after 2-3 months when our members have more or less confirm, we can set the group as private group to be more private and exclusive
happy.gif

just my two cents worth.

but I tink you can hide it from timeline..

actually now also can set to private ar.. but is more hardwork to the admins..if not any acitivies, pics. etc..all can be seem by our friends or friends friends..

wow this thread is so fast. i cannot finish reading.

qiu ling, i heard usually until about 7 weeks then can hear the heartbeat. so i am waiting very patiently for it to come and i can't take time off from work especially at end of month.

i just joined the group. thanks. :D

The group is "closed" so i think others wont be able to see.. my relatives and friends also don't know abt my preggy news..

Gals,

I tot only secret group then ppl won't be able to see in our timeline. Closed group means people need permission to join? Is it better to make it a secret group? Hush hush group sounds very obvious....

Anyway I made appt w my neighborhood GP tmr. Somehow he has a scan machine and can do ultrascan for me. Hee hee I tried to change my appt fr next sat to thu but its full. So I no choice but to satisfy my curiosity this way. Hahaha....

Hi everyone,

Am selling BN Avent Milk bottle
1) 1 x 125 ml - $10 (RP: $13.90)
2) New Born starter kit with 4 milk bottles, 1 pacifier and a brush. - $45 (RP $55)

Both will be at $45. Pickup location can be arranged or postage at your cost.

Keen, please watsapp me at 98482804 or PM me.
Thanks
8220692.jpg
8220693.jpg

Hello mummies, just tested positive with clearblue digital kit 2-3 weeks so I guess it should be 4-5weeks? This is my 2nd pregnancy and no.1 is currently 13mths. Hope to know you mummies here.

Thanks mommies. I'm feeling so miserable. Nausea really bad and every mouth of my dinner made me wanna hurl straightaway. Haha after 2 kids I'm still in the self pity mode. Sorry.

So many new mtbs! Welcome!

Are u guys gonna chat here or in fb?

Wah this thread is moving super fast! Haha.. Happy to see so many mums-to-be here
happy.gif

Zhuzhu,

So happy to see your great news today!!
happy.gif

Kitkat,

I went to see tcm uncle earlier cos of my cramps this morning.. He said foetus is stablecso i feel more fang xin.. Advised me to take chix essence on alternate days to bu.. Oh and i think he said it's just coconut water we should not take, so curry should be fine
happy.gif

Dulala,

Thanks! Ya love the chr nurses.. Haha.. But think since i'm ok now, won't ka cheow them.. Hehe..

Kitkat: Thanks

Zhuzhu: guess our edd should be quite close then. i tested using one of the cheaper kits 2 days ago n it was negative. decided to invest in a better kit today n its positive. Decided on a gynae already? i have emailed my gynae to schedule an appointment.

i wonder if my body will be weaker after giving birth. nowadays thinking about going to gym, think baby still small should be ok?

zhuzhu, congrats! u made it here!!!

chrmei, welcome!

fuzzybear, im ok w chatting here or in FB. but im really worried if my friends will be able to see that i am in the group.

jasline, will my friends see that "xxx has joined xxx group"? will it be under my profile?

chrmei, when is ur edd?

so ladies, shall we share, is ur pregnancy planned or accident?

let me start first, mine is planned. my hubby has been wanting to have our second one. but i kept putting it off cos feel very busy w one already. but recently after my gal turned 1, she seemed to enjoy the company of kids. when we go out, she will go "chase" after other kids and go "jie jie", "kor kor"... i find it very poor thing like that, so decided to have a second one.
happy.gif

xuan, i dun think its advisable in first trimester right? cos i think of how a pregnancy takes places, i find it really a miracle and "vulnerable". for me, i wont take any chance so will avoid exerting myself these 3 months. but of cos, some things are fated. praying for the best.

bunny mummy 82>mine's planned as well. I told hubby i will be 40yrs old by Nov, we have 2 boys, he had wanted to have a girl, so I said try to give birth before I turn 40, so we had it planned for me to conceive by Feb.

I used to exercise 3 times a week, doing Zumba, line dancing, but I am also worried if I will affect the baby in the 1st trimester, that's why I stopped for the time being, until I see my gynae on 22/3

in case you missed what I posted earlier, it's a video about fertilisation, very interesting, please select the whole link and paste in your browser : https://www.facebook.com/nobraindriver?group_id=0#!/photo.php?v=4136249218176

Morning all,

Jaslin I just requested to join the group. Pls add me ok?

So anyone of u contacted CL already? Kayliz, u booked urs for 2.3k? I called up mine and she said she is charging 2.6k. Quite exp huh. But becos she was my #1 CL, so I stick to her. So exp nowadays. I rem in 2011 I only paid 2.2k. Only 2 years difference and she increased like $400. Oh well, but for peace of mind, got to spend some money....

hi Bunny, does your CL do all the house work too? if she very chin chai i think still ok... just scare of those lazy and calculative CL... like come out to "pian Jia" (cheat) all dunno how to do or cannot do...

fuzzybear, gynae not sure if he sees the sac. asked me to go back for another scan in 2 wks time. how's ur spotting? i kiasi if i start spotting i sure rush to dr.

anyone got lobang for day time CL? those that dont stay for the nite. I'm going to total bf so no point having a CL to stay over nite.

my preg is kind of plan. my hb keep pestering me for another kid but i not very keen. in front of relatives and friends he keep telling them that its me who dont want another. so i fed up. allow him to try for 1 month, if got he's lucky, if not then we will not another bb. so now u all know the result lah...

Bunny_mummy, let me share~~
i always wanted 2 kids.
I wanted a 2-3 yr age gap, and recently my gal seems to be talking to herself a lot more when playing and she seems so lonely..
So i decided it's time for another one.
i basically monitored my fertile period (it was during the CNY week and we do not have to work), so we got lots of time hehe.
2 days before i my period was due, i had a strong instinct i was preg. So i took a test and to my surprise i already saw a very faint positive.
Was happy and scared at the same time because the previous was a chemical preg so i didnt want to pin my hopes up.
I wanted to tear when i first saw the sac and heartbeat. But still i will get paranoid sometimes when i feel slight cramps, etc.

Wow, ur CL is really exp.. but since u had a gd experience, then it should be worth it..
happy.gif

Happy mummy: agree lor. Some CL even ask if u got maid or not. Then they will emphasize that they dont do housework.
But correct la.. they dont have to do except for washing of mummy + baby's clothes and at least keeping the kitchen clean after they cook right?
Only good CL, will extend service to help without complaints.

happy mummy,

last time she did helped me do housework. like washing clothes, mopping floor. she will clean up after cooking. but now i have a helper, i dunno if she will still do all these. the thing is, my helper needs to take care of my #1. i hope the CL will not ask her to do all the cleaning. otherwise i wont be able to rest w my #1 keep asking me to play w her...

I think I also need to look for a daytime CL, I also intend to fully breastfeed(like my 2 boys), and I don't have rooms to house the CL. I think my mum will not have time to cook for me, she's taking care of my nephew who will still be under 1 year old when I pop.for my 2nd pregnancy, she cooks and will bring me the food from her place, and also helped me bath the baby.

Can I ask what are the responsibilities of a CL?besides cook meals for the mother?

bunny mummy, I've been chasing after this pregnancy for about 2 years now. Cross my fingers hope everything will be ok.

Mummychua, haha, so very very fated to have this one ah? Will edd be your birthday present? My hubby n my birthdays both early nov, so is my edd.

Bunnymummy,

I think as you know.. My pregnancy is very very planned
happy.gif
Finally bfp with 1st ivf after 3 yrs of trying.. I bfp abt the same time last yr with iui but my little angel left at 9 wks.. Was supposed to do ivf last yr but had cysts suddenly so had to go for laparoscopy first.. Hubby and i are overjoyed that i bfp this time.. But i can't help feeling worried at times.. My 1st scan is next tue but it feels like eternity! Haven't told our parents too..

How much is the cost for daytime CL? As most CL's are from malaysia, is it hard to get a daytime one?
Coz they will need to travel here and no place to stay..

I also intend to fully BF, but night time will get the CL to sleep with baby. So i settle the feeding part, then CL can help to change diapers or acc baby if he/she is a night owl.
Or if i'm expressing, she can help to wash the pumps.

For newborns, we express every 2 hr after baby finish latching right? My #1, it was so tiring, i had no CL and i gotta wash and sterilize after each use.
That by the time i'm done, less than 1-2 hrs the cycle start again.
My friend taught me to put the used pump parts in a tupperware and keep in the fridge so can re-use at least 2 times at night without having to wash.
Anyone tried that??

im not as sleepy but very bloated
sad.gif
anyone put on weight yet? i seem to put on about 3kg already. is it the excessive eating or is it the bb? :'(

Hello mommies!

Bunnymummy, this pregnancy is unplanned for me. We have always wanted 3 kids so i guess I'll be having one sooner or later. Just that my #2 is still very young and I think it's rather unfair to him. Plus I wanted to bf him for 18 mths. Haizzz.

Min81, I almost had to go for ivf so I totally understand what u are going through. I still worry like mad daily. Hang in there. Who did u do ur ivf with?

I prefer to chat here for now. Haha. Sorry I don't wanna join in the fb group just yet cos I'm so scared I jinx it!! Sorry sorry. After 2 miscarriages I dont wanna go through it again.

Back