(2013/11) November 2013

great to see u in this thread Zhuzhu! if u are 2-3 weeks preggie, u might be 3-4 weeks. if ur menses is not regular.

for me. clearblue shows 3+ but actual is about 4 only.

you may want to see a gynae when u are 5 weeks coz only around then u can see the sac.

once again..congrats!!

Zhuzhu congrats and welcome to the thread! You must be very excited now.
happy.gif

Jacquise, consider changing gynae? I need someone with gd bedside manner. I hate those that dismissing my worries and fears and tell me I think too much. Heloooooo I'm paying u money! So please don't just dismiss my worries. I hate docs that do that! My first gynae was like that. Thank God I changed to this new doc and he has been really fab!

Congrats Zhuzhu!

Mummychua, that's gd news to see the sac!

congrats Zhu Zhu!
can download some apps to check your EDD and to trace how many weeks are you at, according to your last mensus date

Jacquise, i'm abt 7 weeks now. Went to see my Gynae at 6 weeks+, she did a Vscan for me and can see the waterbag(?) and something growing inside the waterbag(?). She measured the baby and let us hear the heartbeat as well.

Jasline, i ate crabs during my 1st pregnancy. End up my baby vkpo, touch this and touch that. Haha, so this time I'm going to avoid crabs :p

Lets jiayou ladies, it's mid week already!

mummies, i feel so guilty just now. i went to buy vegetarian bee hoon and ordered curry vegies. after i ordered den remembered got coconut de. how? i forgot i m pregnant.. i keep apologizing to my baby..

Kitkat, Its okie if you dun always eat it. I'm eating Agar Agar after my lunch because my colleague offer me. I realised it also have coconut in it.
Everything in moderation is okie. This is what my gynae told me.

Dun worry ur little one will be just fine
happy.gif

Kitkat, oh my!! Coconut also cannot eat also isit? I didn't manage to read the list. I know cannot eat those young coconuts. I dont know about coconut in cooking.

phew.. thanks for the advice. ya, everything must eat in moderation. i just drank an tai yao from my tcm ytd, den he ask me to cook pure chicken essence soup every 3 days to "bu"..

i anyhow tinking again. den stomach growling. this morning just let go alot of gas cos veri bloated.

i tink i m first time mummy so everything oso worry till at nite cannot sleep. my hubby say if i continue like this, he will scold me on behalf of baby!

hi YHO, tink its good idea to avoid crabs. my dad told me last time when my mum was expecting with me, she ate alot of crabs. so when i went to childcare, i hav the tendency to bite every child there. Till now, sometimes i bite my hubby or cousins. haha.

YHO, really? haha..ur baby so cute..but I suppose all kids are curious.

Do yall believe in old wife's tales?
I have a rabbit which I everyday carry, hug and kiss, I sayang him alot.
My mum says best dun carry and look at it everyday, if not next time baby will look like rabbit
sad.gif

kitkat - haha i had a craving for Crabs last time so ate :p Don't worry too much. Must stay relaxed and happy so baby will be relaxed and happy too!

Jasline, I keep a rabbit too-netherland dwarf!
hee, i think its fine to sayang ur rabbit. My #1 doesnt look like my bunny at allk, though he is very intrigued with my rabbit. I'm trying to keep him away from my bunny!

Thanks mummies for the warm welcome! <3
My excitement lasted from morning till now still super high haha

Have u all decided on your gynae or already seen one?

Kitkat: my mum ate a lot of crabs when she was preg too... and i like to pinch ppl since young till now hehe :X but i love to eat crabs ler...

Jasline: my gf told me her gf when preg pasted lotsa cute ang mo kids pics in her room and her baby look a bit mixed ... duno true or nt hehe

YHO, I have a holland lop, love him TTM!

so actually everything can eat, just in moderation, cannot worry too much, cos will affect bb mood also.

JY all mummies, we WILL go thru this period smoothly!

i just asked my colleague about coconut. she told me coconut juice is cooling, but not coconut milk. so she told me not to worry. so mummies, dun worry too, just eat in moderation.

i dont believe in the crabs theory though.. :p when i had #1, i ate whatever i wanted, including crabs. i heard ppl saying, if a pregnant woman nv satisfy her cravings, the baby will always drool. so i just eat what i felt like. true enough, my gal doesn't drool much as a baby even when teething compared to other babies. she never wet the whole bib or shirt before. and even though i took crabs, she is definitely not the itchy hand type. when she was still crawling, i nv had the problem of stopping her from picking dirt from the floor to eat. she just wouldn't anyhow pop things into her mouth.

now at 3 yrs, she still wouldn't touch things without permission.. if i tell her a cup of water is hot, she will not touch it by all means(even though i am lying). hahaha..

i just called to book my CL! I know very kiasu but most mummies say to do it early, not like last time can wait till 2nd trimester then call. so mummies pls book your CL if possible, some are fully booked le.

I don't believe in those food myths either. I eat whatever I want in moderation. Ate crabs for both my pregnancies yet both my boys are not itchy handed. Hahaha sometimes over thinking isn't gd and u end up trying to give the weirdest explanation to everything under the sun when there's no connection. These thoughts can drive u crazy and depress. Eat already don't think. Not like u can puke it all out right?

Ooh rabbits! I love them! I have a dog and I don't think any of my kids look like a dog. Hahahah.

haha fuzzybear, true, cannot vomit food out liao. nutrients already went to baby
happy.gif

kayliz, so fast book CL liao ah? wad is the mkt rate now? i tinking of booking from malaysia

pink, i am like you, i start applying now. i don't want stretch marks.

kayliz you are fast! massage lady also booked! how much is your massage lady charging?

Hello Ladies! I'm new here.. currently I'm 7 weeks.. 1st time mom. Very excited!
Hope I can make new friends here and gain/share experience or any knowledge!

Cheers~

kayliz, i think 2.3k is not very ex. mine too.. book CL first before the good one is taken.. =P
lucky my CL is some1 i know, so i dont have to pay deposit.

this thread is moving so fast!!! i am having problem catching up!

Any mummies want to join the secret Facebook page which a mummy had created? give me your Email address, let me help to add you.

hi happy mummy, do we wan to create our secret FB group or join the one already created by Nilee?

welcome cookiesbun!

i tink 2.3k considered normal ba. i heard some can go up to 3k wor.

Xnruier: CL need to pay deposit. massage lady no need. i just told the massage lady my EDD, then she asked for my address and u can contact her after u deliver. massage can be done 1 week after natural birth, 1 mth after c-sec.

bonkitty: the CL was recommended by a friend, so i nv do any research but just book. its my first time getting CL so i dont have any contacts too. maybe u can check with Oct or earlier mummies to share theirs?

YHO: Unfortunately.. no.. all the groceries, herbs or tonics must buy ourselves. And besides the 2.3k must give them angpow upon their arrival and when they leave.

Welcome on board those new MTBs!

I don't believe in old wives tales too!

For my first pregnancy I was renovating my house, and I even painted my walls, when I was told cannot, if not, the baby will have patches on their body, my 1st boy was perfect!no birth marks or whatsoever.

For my 2nd pregnancy, I did not eat crabs, but my 2nd boy super super active, cannot sit still,but which is also good, because the moment he's quiet, you know something's not right with him, he's almost 5 yrs old now

Third3timemum, I painted my room when I was pregnant with my #1 too! The uncle who sold me the paint kept on pestering hubby to ask me to leave the house when hubby's painting. In the end I finished painting the room myself and no patches whatsoever on my girl also. SO can just classify that as old wives tales.

Congrats all mtbs. More and more mummies are joining us. Im on the secret fb group that nilee created. The group is not active tho.

I moved house when i was 34 wks preg with #2.. he also turned out ok. hahaah..

I think we shd chat more here first since there will be more mommies joining us soon. else chat in FB chat here we either duplicate the topics or have ppl missing out. Just my thoughts.

I m feeling so miserable.. having mild cramps and spotting.. i know it is normal but still feel very down and worried.. oh ya plus feeling nauseated..

ya, i tink we can chat here more first. in fb mainly to share pictures and lobangs ba.

Happy Mummy, have not received notifications..

Fuzzybear, dun feel so down. tink preggie mummies hav moods too. cheer up! hav a kitkat!

actually the nilee mummy created FB pages for other month's MTB too. i think it would be better to create our own coz dunno how active she is in the FB page to accept our requests.

cookies, i can't slp well too.. :/ keep flipping around and i have "night sickness". alas well, treat it as training when the baby comes

i hate the nauseous feeling though :<

I scare if I never slp properly..will hurt the baby.. LOL

@kayliz: i agree with you.. if she has too many request and admin to other months..diffcult for her to track too..

jasline.. thx! saw the page.. but if i join, will anyone see in my timeline that i joined? coz our preg is secret for now. hahaha

Back