(2013/11) November 2013

Kayliz,
Mine is showing too. It's not fat round but bloated preggy round. So far no one asked about my tummy so I am just keeping mum
happy.gif

Any mummies shopping for prenatal massage or booking post natal massage already?

I am also scouting for pregnancy photographers now
happy.gif
never too early ..lol

P.T: i booked my post natal massage lady. pre-natal i am not sure which is gd. i wld love to go for one to relieve my shoulder and leg aches! any recommendations?

maternity photography - i did with F8 angels for my #1. at that time they had maternity + newborn shoot at a pkg price with all photos returned. the photos were very nice. but this time round maybe i would choose another photographer for a different style, since i will have #1 to join in.
happy.gif

Take care SN! Get better soon!

Mummychua, thanks for ur concern. Resting as much as I can now. Once I don't go to work I stop spotting. Urgh!

Bibi, how many weeks are u? How's ur spotting like? Only one jab? I m starting my biweekly jabs tmr onwards.

Kitkat, glad to know ur visit went well!

SN, take care. Hope u can be discharged soon.

Little beanie, I seen him few times for my number one. Dun like the squeezy clinic at SK. No space to sit down and wait.

Thanks mummies. Still having fever after panadol subsides. But feeling better after drip n iv antibiotics. Gleaneagles is great.

Little beanie, no offence to the other mummies who are with Dr Adrain Woodsworth. But i thought i had share my elder sister bad experience with him. After a natural delivery, Dr Adrain was sewing her episiotomy up but he left a roll of cotton bud inside by accident. My sis couldnt pee for a few days n when she went home n tried her best to force her pee out, she saw a ball of cotton wool drop into the toilet bowl! Ongosh! She went back to Dr Adrain n he just inspect n say its clear now. Duhhh! So careless of him!

SN: Great that u are in gd hands. Hope u recover soon... does all your colleagues know about your preg? How did u explain your hospitalization leave to them?

Littlebeanie: i heard from my friends Dr Adrian is a man of few words and each consultation is chop chop one.
But maybe u have to see him on your own to decide if u r comfortable with him. Like i am happy with my gynae but my other friend had a bad experience so it really depends on the "chemistry"..

Kayliz, the colleagues in my department already know abt my pregnancy. I decided to tell them since ms cannot be hidden. Anyway, im warded due to fever n tonsilitis so it's not really related to my pregnancy. My boss just told the other colleagues that it is tonsilitis loh.

There will be no effect if we eat soda cracker after morning brush n drink? It's dry to eat.

I have no mood to do anything. Have a goggy head thru out the day. Hope this ms go off soon.
Crave for ice cream n soft drink but know these are no good for now.

Whoa SN, take care! These few days certainly very drama for you, poor thing, hugs.

sifamily, the plain crackers are supposed to help absorb the gastric juices so as to prevent the juices from playing havoc in your stomach. Some people after brushing teeth can also vomit, so I think that's why the advice is to eat the crackers first thing upon waking up. And don't mix with water else stomach can have hard time digesting the crackers.

Hi mummies, I'm new here, just tested positive 2 days ago and my appointment to see gynae is on next Tues. Been having stomach cramps like when menses is here...anyone also having the same? Is this normal?

sn
hope u are feelin' beta. rest is key
happy.gif

kyliz
F8 shoots quite artistically for maternity shots. I don't know if I am very in shape for artistic shots .. lol .. kindda lookin at Tomato but they are on the ex side.
post natal : is your post natal lady also doing prenatals? maybe u can check out with her for that? I am prob going with a shop type for massage bec my last experience with free lancer turned out bad, as she was not qualified & more like a con-artist
sad.gif

Sn, u take care dear. Today is the first day I felt officially sick at work. Wanted to go hm badly 3 hrs into work but decided to persevere since it's a short day. Managed to feel better after drinking 100 plus! Maybe tts helps?

welcome new mummies!!

I m veri stress at work. boss kept loading work to me, scolding me, even though she knows i m preggie. now my tummy feeling weird. dun know izzit stress baby. i try to keep happy in office but veri tough.. everyday work till so late.
Hope my baby will b strong and happy!

Hi littlebeanie, im with Dr Adrain d 2nd time now. Ya his clinic is small n need to wait cuz no use making appointment. Have to take q. No. N wait. But his pre-natal charge is d cheapest amoung d private gynea. I like his stitching n I didnt take any painkiller at all after delivery.
SN> Dr Adrain will make sure I poo n pee after delivery. Atleast once b4 I discharge. Cuz I actually did not pee for 8hrs after delivery, I was afraid to pee, nurse actually bring me to the toilwt n waited till I pee. I hv no bowel for two days n upon discharge Dr Adrain say I cannot go unless I hv my bowel. So he gave me something. Mayb that was his point after ur sis case.

Yes I 100% trust Bio-Oil. I used it for #1 reco by friend, that time Spore do not sell, hv to buy frm JB (BTW, JB sells bigger bottle). I started d moment I knew I was pregy n no stretch mark at all. Dont wait till 2nd tri. I feel we hv to condition our belly skin to b more elastic for the stretch. So start early to condition it. Cuz once d first stretch mark appear, there is no turning back or takes 100 times effort to remove it.

Hi Mummies, I am also new here.. Did my home test 3 days ago and tested positive. was very blur and went to GP to test again. Keke.. He confirmed it.
happy.gif
Been looking for a gynae since we found out..GP said I'm about 5 weeks preggie. This is our first bb and I am very nervous and scared actually. Totally unexpected..Only a year since our customary wedding. I really think we struck lottery during our recent anniversary staycation..
happy.gif

after reading alot online, i am pretty sure i want to deliver at Mt Alvernia and want a female gynae. Pls help with your recommendations.. Thank u so much.. Super anxious mum to be..

Memorablechocolate, maybe Dr Adrian has improved since my sister's case which was 8 yrs ago. My sister had to sit on a swimming float after her stitching and was in pain.

HI kitkat, dun be stressed, i think babe will feel it too...read it from online feeds. Relax & enjoy this long weekend!
happy.gif

Happy mummy = Happy babe!

Hi All, i am new here! just tested positive on Monday and it was totally unexpected! tested 4x negative at home before that. till i went to see doc on monday to induce period and then realised im preggy.

i will be going to see the gynae again next weekend!

Batbat, i am also seeing Dr Benjamin!
happy.gif

hello fuzzybear.. Am about 6 weeks plus now. Its like when you wipe u will see pink.. T_T
Was given the jab and also med to take 3 times a day. Gonna revisit on tues.. hopefully will see the fetus on that day..
Whats the name of the jab you took?

Dear ladies,congrats to all MTBs!!!
can I check wat is the symptom u all get before u all test if u all are preggy/ go to the GP for confirmation?
Does spotting only occur in brown?
pls advise ;)

happyparents>this must be your 1st time being a mum? congratulations! all 3 of my experiences were missed period, sensitive breasts and bloated feelings, like gastric pain. If you are spotting, you may want to go see a gynae about it.

Dear ladies, can I ask if it is ok to colour my hair now?

i've search the net but mostly they mentioned its better to colour at 2nd trimester. but i was thinking shdn't be any problem since it is still at very early stage ?

Hi mummies, I've been having really bad morning sickness for weeks!! Tried alot of remedies but juZ didn't work for me..
Tried taking small meals, but still throw up, tried eating dry biscuits, drank ginger ale, 100 plus, sour plum juice, milo, Ribena, suck on sour plum.. All didn't work for me.. Haizz..

Was hospitalized 2 weeks ago for hyperemesis gravidarum.. Felt alot better for a few days and then it came back..

N I'm not sure if I puked too much, I'm experiencing gastric pain for days already.. Went GP n they gave me antacid.. After drinking I puke the antacid as well..

I'm so worried that my baby is not getting enough fluid and nutrients becoz I cldnt keep food n water down for long..
sad.gif

Wow winkle, u also poor thing, must be feeling so miserable. Are you able to take any anti nausea meds or jabs? Hope someone is at home with u at all times.

ankh: my doc gave me anti nausea med but will cause drowsiness.. So I can't take it when I'm working if not I'll feel really miserable.. Haizz...

Jean: thnx for the info.. Maybe I can check with my gynae on the medic that u had.. Almost at my wits end Liao...

I rem there was once I was puking so badly I had spotting... Freaked me out!!

Gynae asked me to monitor my fluid intake, if I really can't keep fluid down then I have to go for another urine test, and if the urine test fails.. Need to be admitted again... Aargh!

Poor thing Winkle. sounds horrible. Might be just better to get warded just to take a rest from work! Poor u.

SN, are u better? Discharge already?

Bibi, did u see the sac? At 6 wks u shd be able to see the yolk sac at least. Unless ur dates are off? My jab is essentially oil based progesterone. Damn painful and have to be done slowly. I will have to be jabbed until 12 wks at least.

Kimbear, actually first trimester is the most crucial. All the major organs are forming. In 2nd trimester, the organs will either grow in size or refine their structure to make them work well. That's why if die die wanna dye (haha) then wait till later.

Thanks Fuzzybear for advice. my hb also said no for the hair colour.
sad.gif
so sad coz i actually planning to colour it in April. now it seems like everything comes to a halt.

Kitkat, i am also very stressed at work. everything is just so stressful that i tot it was stressed that delayed my menses intially. totally understand the stress the working mothers are going thru. Lets keep on encourage each other!

winkle, it sounds terrible. better have more rest when possible.

Back