(2013/11) November 2013

fiona : My girl quite disciplined. My boy is naughty. Actually my girl was telling me that she is worried that the baby will be as naughty as the brother. I hope as time goes by, she will come to accept the baby.

Jasline : Me opposite. That day when we were scanning at my gynae. My boy shouting - many babies!!! I was so freaked out. Haa... If i have twin, i will sure faint. I can't imagine, myself with 4.
happy.gif

jasline: twins are loads of fun i heard..but high maintenace both at once.. and headache when it comes to who's gonna take care of the baby..but the best thing is can close factory after that..but den again..if you have identical twins.. you would be tempted to try for #3, to see if it can be opposite sex of the twins..so not very ideal too. haha :D

dreamygal: dont worry..it takes time for her to accept the baby.. her brother must have scared her off.. think need time to explain to her slowly...

cookiesbun - so lucky!! week 9 can see if its identical already? mine was quite faint..so doc cant really see much yet..only can identify got 2

Yup mine can see le... I was worried at first.. Till Dr can finally see the thin thin wall.. *phew*
Can you ask doc for a V-scan?

cookiesbun - no lei..mine is just the tummy ultrasound.. no v-scan.. is v-scan clearer?

jasline - good idea.. 2 years later try again! 4th child baby bonus also not bad!
happy.gif

Updated~

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lai711</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>End Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</td></tr></table>

Cookiebun, huh I thought identical twins or not is could be due to either genetic factors or just spontaneous reaction? I think now too early to see if they are sharing the same placenta right? If they are, it is most likely to be identical twins.

Mummychua, were u part of an identical twin? I find it surprising that u guys are so different and not close. I known a few twins and they are all very very close to their other twin. Nonetheless ppl tend to forget that twins are individuals and always compare them needlessly. I also want my kids to get along and I think it's how the parents guide the kids that will ultimately have the biggest impact on sibling relationship. So far my 2 boys get along very well so I'm thankful.

What did u guys have for lunch? I had duck noodles. Now all I wanna do it vomit. Damn. And I'm back to spotting brown. Very very sian.

fiona: yes. v-scan is much clearer, I had my 1st check-up via V-scan when doc can't confirmed is mine 2 a not..althot he saw 2 small dots.2nd time I only had the normal u/s. can see the hands &amp; legs le..hee and one of them is wrigglingly..like worm =x

Jasline: I mean you try..not me! LOL maybe I will close my factory.

Fuzzybear: hmm i went to google, actually identical is mostly not genetic factors, Dr will be able to tell ard 9 weeks+ or so..
They are sharing the same placenta,so will be sharing the same DNA etc but different sac.
anyway no matter what.. hopes both of them are healthy and come out safely to greet me =)

Cookiesbun : Cute leh. Identical twins.

fiona : Ya. Scared her off. The brother being more naughty always like to disturb her. But she is really a nice sister. All the teachers in her kindergarten said she took great care of her brother and they are very close. But i guessed she is bigger now. She knew very well that when new baby comes, a lot of things gonna change. But just now she requested to see how the baby changes in the tummy. So, i showed her a video from babycenter that shows the baby from week 1 - 9. She seems happy. So, i will slowly talk to her.

fuzzybear : No lunch yet. Now every exhausted. Looking at my bed but can't rest yet. Got to teach the 2 kids and mop floor first.
sad.gif

Normally afternoon i don't eat because by the time i prepare lunch and fetch the kids home, its so hot that i don't have appetite. BUt now with baby, need to eat something. Think later when they nap at 3pm, i will go cook a slice of salmon.

Everyone - Jia you!!! We will get through our first trimester in a few weeks time!!

yes.. cute..every baby is cute lah.. but when become older..they are monster! LOL

I also quite looking forward to it..
BUT financially &amp; mentally stressed especially carry twins will face a higer risk than singles.

so now I also stop myself from finding out more about twins information.. sometimes the more I know the more I scare myself.

YES!! EVERYONE JIA YOU!

Hi kayliz, sorry to trouble u, but here are my details:
Nick: ankh
Child: #2
EDD: 3rd Nov
Doctor: WK Tan
Hospital: TMC
SAHM

Haiz, though I've lost between 3 - 4 kg, I still feel like a beached whale. on the bright side, my double chin has decreased!!

Fuzzy bear, can try small meals. I just had two jiu cai dumplings for lunch. Super unhealthy and hard to digest I know, but so yummy! A moment on the lips, a torture on the .......... Tum tum?

Cookiebun, ah so urs is same placenta but different amniotic bags? But now can't see placenta right? It hasn't develop completely. Nonetheless identical twins will be so fun! U can dress them alike! Hehe.

Dreamygal, u won't feel nauseated without food in ur tummy? If I'm hungry I feel worse. Aiyah whatever it is, I feel pukey. I think no more kids after this baby. I dont want to worry abt spotting and spend my days feeling so tired and nauseated.

Ankh, I was very hungry leh. Very very hungry but once I had a bite all I wanted to do was to puke.
sad.gif
now I'm fighting the slp monster at my desk. Nodded off a couple of times.

Cookiesbun, if it's any consolation, the two fraternal twins in my daughter's K2 class are the smartest in class. Can tell by their behavior they will be model students in pri school. Some more, both quite caring towards their classmates. Their mother really brought them up very well. Then I look at my girl and wanna bang head. She so naughty!

Dreamygal, u put me to shame! I finally wave white flag and outsourced my girl to my in laws. She only comes back home after dinner on school days. Then weekends my hubby is the one who takes charge, by sitting her in front of the tv. Men!

fuzzybear: yes same placenta but different bag. I'm not sure.. but Dr told me only got one. Hee I still ask stupid qns when he keep repeating any qns to ask him. I dun wan to waste money..so I asked, " so, now i got one placenta is fixed? won't grow another one?" LOL =x cos at week 6+, I went for my 1st checkup, there's no thin wall or so..and both of them are sharing the same space, so can't tell is identical or non-identical, so I went back 3 weeks later.

Hey everyone!
AR here. Not new to SMHF. Was very active when I was preggy with my no.1
Just testing this afternoon that its positive! Ahhh!!!! (Used ClearBlue digital, so sure cant be wrong right). Preggy with no.2 after 3 years.
happy.gif

Calculator says Dec 2 but I am sure I will deliver by 3th week of Nov.
I am a SAHM. Living in KL. Hb works here. We will be moving back next yr end to Singapore... (So not looking fwd to it)

For my first one, my gynae was Dr Esther Ng and I delviered at PWE. Now, I guess now I have to look for a new gynae in KL... Hospital is definately gona be Gleneagles KL. - Can use medisave with them only.

Salute to the FTWM.
I was in between job when I pregnant and am unable to work as least for this 1st trimester so just rest.feel like a negative asset. If tri 2 feel better than maybe can work temp?
My no.1 is with bb sitter in the day.

fuzzybear : I have nice breakfast when the kids go to school. I will start feeling tired and nauseous by about 1.30pm when i get tired from the chores. I also don't want any more after this. I want to concentrate on my P1 girl next year. Haa... So, need to go find out more on those contraceptive procedures. I don't like taking pills.

ankh : I don't have anywhere to outsource. Haa... My mum is still working and my mil is too old to take care of my 2 monsters. She is taking care of a 10 months old (my sil's) at home now. Last time, when she was in better health, she used to have 7 children at home (all my nieces and nephews). My mil is a super woman right?

wow, today so many threads. i only expecting #1 so m reading all the interesting in law stories.

Congrats to those having twins. i have a fren who are twins, but they look totally different.

just now my colleague was nagging bout my boss to me, sayinng my boss ask them to learn my stuff, den my colleague asked izzit i pregnant. i told her no la. haha

my mum also working.. now im trying to slowly "sai-go" her to take care of my baby. haven't tell her that there will be 2! LOL

my bro said when the day the babies pop out then let my mom knows..and we saying " SURPRISE" kekekeke

Updated~!

Sorry mummies, I will be away from tomorrow till Sunday. So wont be updating during this period.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lai711</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>End Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</td></tr></table>

wow mummies! so many stories today! im so excited but yet busy at work to read...

fiona, i am also visiting 4 countries. UK, France, Italy and Swiss. all my stuff already booked, so i guess my both sets of parents can't do anything. they just repeatedly asking me to be very careful and not to walk too much. i am just sad that i cannot enoy snow in Swiss as i originally planned.... Urgggghhh... so you cancelled the whole trip already? otherwise we could be travelling together!

PT, yup! i also find it would be easier to travel at this stage coz its "lighter, althou its better to travel during 2nd trimester. So hows your trip to Aussie?

to all FTWM, how to handle the preggy and work stress? I am seriously clueless on what's upcoming. i just drag myself to work everyday...
sad.gif

and is it normal that at this early stage to have loss of appetite? recently i have not been eating as my usual self. food intake getting lesser than normal and my hb keep remind me to take more food.

kitkat, thank god you are ok... take care! i am going to visit gynae this sat, hope i can see something!
happy.gif

kayliz, thanks for updating the table. i will inform you once i've got my EDD from my gynae, hopefully this sat! im sooo excited!

Hi kimbear, thanks.

I had another scare today. Got bleeding again &amp; cramps. So rushed down to gynae from work. Luckily baby is still okie. Now gynae ordered me to rest for the rest of the week. Will b guai guai now &amp; dun move about.

Kimbear, my appetite started decreasing noticeably from week 4.

Kitkat, I concur, don't need to move so much. Join me in getting very well acquainted with the sofa and bed! Hehehe.

Today I had two jiu cai dumplings for lunch and nearly a whole chocolate waffle just now, felt only indigestion. But each time after eating fruits, egg and steamed fish during the day I felt like puking. What does this mean? My bb likes junk food!? Oh dear.

kitkat, since you are given a week rest, should guai guai stay at home and dont move around. hope u will be fine.

ankh, yes, my appetite decreased, even b4 tested positive. now both me and hb worried that the baby might not get enough nutrients.

i think its only the appetite that makes you feel that day. sometimes i also feel like puking after taking fish. but no choice, still gotta force ourselves...

Hello,

I would like to high recommend previous CL- Auntie Xin Hua. She has a good experience to take care and handle BB and good cooking skills. I was very satisfied and feel comfortable with her services.

You may contact her via her SG mobile: 9069 9570 or Msia mobile: 017-241 8030.

Hence, she is a PR and no need to apply WP

Cookiesbun : You naughty hor...
happy.gif

When i told my mum, she goes like :"no wonder you Lele ... ...".
Do you ladies believe that the elder child behaviour will change when we get pregnant?

kitkat : Then you must really be Guai guai. For the sake of the baby.
happy.gif

Aiyoh Kitkat, why are u still at work! On mc means u shd rest. Don't play play. Rest as much as u can. Even when I spot brown I rest and try not to move too much.

Hrmm Dreamygal, I don't really notice much changes to my sons' behaviors. They still stick to me. Ha!

Kayliz, I lost 3kg in abt 3 wks. Bleah no appetite plus all the vomiting. I'm taking fish oil and Blackmores Breastfeeding Gold daily though.

Cheeseburger>This is my 3rd time being a mum, hence Third3timemum!lol I have 2 boys, elder will be 13 in May and #2 will be 5yrs old in June

Cheeseburger, woohoo, my #1 also turning 6 this year!

Kimbear, no.1 thing to take now is your prenatal vitamin with at least 1mg folic acid in it. If u can swallow anything else (healthy!) it's a bonus.

Fuzzybear, are we supposed to take fish oil now? me too, think I'm averaging 1kg loss per week right now. Ugh.

Hm, I've been wanting to eat cheeseburger since few days back. But only the taste buds are willing, think my stomach will not cooperate

ankh>I currently taking folic acid, Neurogain Fish Oil and New Obimin Multi Vitamin for pregnant and lactating women

I am eating well, and always hungry, just hope I do not put on too much too fast, already overweight

i went toilet this morning, saw abit of pink discharge.. is this normal or i should call my gynae straight away? I don wan to "xiao ti da zhuo" lei...

Hi winkle,
I asked my gynae about my stomach cramps, she was a little concerned but after doing the internal scan and saw that bb is well located in the womb, she says the cramps are ok. But if I ever have light bleeding, I must call her clinic &amp; go see her again. If heavy bleeding must go A&amp;E immediately. U might want to call your doc/nurse to check yah?

Btw mummies, my gynae asked me to do a blood test next month - for checking chances of down syndrome bb. It cost $250 at NUH and its optional. Anyone else going for such? I'm still thinking whether to go or not...any advice from 2nd or 3rd time mummies?

Hi Kayliz, can update my info when u r back? I just saw gynae yesterday &amp; confirmed my EDD

Caslyn
EDD: 22 Nov
Dr Annapoorna
NUH
FTWM

Many thanks!
happy.gif

Lyn>my gynae told me to do the down syndrome blood test at about 11 weeks, due to my age, I will be turning 40 in November, not sure how much the cost though, I didn't ask during my last visit, will ask this Friday when I see him again.

Congrats to all the newly joined mummies and those having twins!

Wow so many interesting stories about the in laws. Hope I wun face such problems when my bb is born. My MIL stays rather far so I doubt she will pop by unannounced.

Been busy planning my trip to Europe in May. I'm going france, spain and portugal this time. Really admire those mummies who dare to go on long trips during the 1st trimester. I feel it's a little too dangerous cos there will be lots of walking and bb still not totally stable also.

Lyn: I'll be doing the Down syndrome and blood test end of April at my 12 wks. I haven reach the 'danger' age yet.. Mine almost $300 with TMC. It depends on what will u do if u have bad results *touchwood*. Some will still go ahead and give birth and in the end bb turn out normal. If u r the ones who will continue no matter what, I feel no need to do cos waste money and it will cause anxiety and worry throughout ur whole pregnancy.

Lyn, initially I dun wan to do Oscar test. But hubby say see what gynae says lor. Will see gynae in two weeks time.

I m so bored at home. Luckily hubby taking leave on Fri to study to accompany me. If not I will go mad!!

fuzzybear : I find him more clingy now. Most obvious at my mum's place. He likes my mum and always wanted to play with her but now, everything he will want me to do for him. My girl is 'normal' tough.
happy.gif

Cheeseburger / ankh : My girl also turning 6 this year!! In fact in a few days time.

Lyn : I will just go ahead and do the test.

Welcome all new mummies!!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lai711</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>End Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeseburger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn (Caslyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Annapoorna </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

winkle, for me, i had fresh blood for two days so i went to see gynae for two days in a row. but everytime i went to see him, he say no more bleeding and birth canal is closed.
if u have not seen yur gynae yet on spotting, pls go see to double check. initially onli taking hormone pills at nite, now need to take one in the moring and two at nite..

Dreamygal, in the meantime continue talking to yur baby!! keke. 20 days will come soon.

Thanks mummies for sharing! Yah, I might do the test afterall. It's scheduled around my 12th week.

third3timemum, dun think its the age that calls for the test. I'm 33 and doc gave me the option.

Wow xnruier, so nice that u are going to Europe. Must take care yah?

Cheeseburger, I saw your nick yesterday and guess what? I told my hubby I want a Cheeseburger for dinner! heehee..yum yum...

Btw Kitkat, thanks for updating me on the list! rest well at home, jiayou!
happy.gif

im scheduled to do the oscar test in early may. will cost me $400++ but hb and i think we should do it just in case, since its our first baby so we will be kiasu and do everything my gynae suggests. hahah

Back