(2013/10) October 2013

mummies.. my MS started late, since wk 9 and counting till now almost 11wk. I'm feeling more bloated n gassy each day
sad.gif
dinner is a torture.. a little bit of oil also cannot. It's quite tough since both mum/mil don't cook & I am too tired to cook daily.

Hi Lynn, I understand how you feel. I don't cook and don't live with mom or mil. So everyday I need to buy back food. And it seems that I cannot tahan food court smell very well.
My ms started when I was about 7 wk preggy. I'm at my 10th Liao. Still having ms.
sad.gif

Just hoping that it will go away soon.
Jia you k!

<font color="0000ff">
@RS - It depends on your baby's position. if in good measurement position, then is very fast. I think buffer half a day for this should be good enough.

@Bluberi, if you feel pain, should go and have it check. GP that has ultrasound is good enough. cos the main purpose is to scan the baby.</font>

Happy mum,, how to search for gp w ultrasound?
Anyway, mummies, jus now super regret, was rushing work, already feel the hungar pang but told myself to tahan to finish my work. Jus finish rushing n went down to get food, ate but almost immediately went toilet to throw up. Really must b very discipline. Haiz...

Lynn, hang on there, we all r still gg thru, and really good to follow some of the simple tips and not to let yourself get to a vomit stage before taking sips of water or biscuit.

Babychole: great to see bb soon. Never been to one and dunno know Oscar scan is like. Heard can see the baby quite well, better than the normal ultrasound.

Blurberi: how's are you? Hope the pain has subside or reduce now.

Hi mummies, i went to KKH 24hrs clinic at 4pm. The gynae on duty did a scan n bb was ok. No internal bleeding found. Phew! Was told to go back if the pain worsen, but lucky now no more pain. *fingers crossed* given a day MC for tml but will be gg to work coz it's financial yr ending, quite busy. Hope bb is ok.. Stretching my neck long for 08apr to do oscar, still tinking want to change it to next mon anot.

Xl mum, has been looking forward for d scan as my last scan was 3 weeks ago.... Has scheduled d scan next week... Pray hard everything is alright! Not sure about the scan is clearer or not cos I also can't comprehend... Lol... Think only d experts can see n tell...

Bluberi, glad to hear that!

Bluberi, the 24hr clinic is for any walk-in patient? Haiz...430am right now and have been tossing on bed. Skip the tea time "meal" and end up paying the price of giddiness and puking. Plus had night telecon yesterday n reach him late. Guess brain too active with work.

Btw new mummies, if u feeling tightness from the bra, one way is to buy bra extension (if cup size not affecting now) to lengthen the hook instead of getting a total new bra if feel still to early to get one. The extension r sold in most bra shop or those wet market stalls selling undergarment. Hehe...(usually $3 or less?)

For pants getting tight, can get from mother care the extension, think call belly "something", just rem that it cost $29.90 or I read from web tips, can use rubber band to extend, haven't try the rubber band method yet thou.

The bloatedness r causing some of my wear to get tighter but becos not 1st trimester over, dum want office ppl to know so avoiding wearing maternity wear nw. Dunno being plus size advantage, most of my clothes r not tight fitting to begin with, so gg to dig out all the extension to tied over this period.
happy.gif

Time to try n go back n zzz..: else dunno how to tahan today. Another night telecon from 830-930pm.

XL mum, yup...its good for walk in if u dun have any appt with the gynae there n for emergency cases. They only see for preggie 22 2weeks n below.. 23 weeks above are referred to delivery suites.

Just sent my gal to cc and the assistant teacher thought i was 5mths along. Pengz.. so far those who guessrd i'm preggie all thinks i'm at least 4mths plus along.

Xl mum, I was grumbling abt night telecon Co's I got one tonight at 8pm too. How do you even manage to concentrate at work if u get up in the middle of the night.. very amazed. Even now though I slept at 10+ last night, I feel It's a struggle to pull myself out bed to head to office today.. feeling dizzy in the morning..

Its getting so tough..waking at wee hrs and couldn't get to sleep...and the dizziness every morning...can't wait for trim 2, which is supposed to be the honeymoon trim..but again..worried how to cope for trim 3...
mummies with night telecons, really admire you all!!! i don't know how i could have cope..

Blueberi: thank goodness everything is fine!!

Rian.. I also have same sentiments as you. I cannot wait for trim 2 but it will mean that trim 3 is upcoming.and I simply cAnt fathom myself with big watermelon gg to work or sleeping or eating. I read that some women are also unfortunate to still have ms during trim 2! I sincerely pray that all of us are done with our ms by end of trim 1!!!!
And agree, admire mummies who are so bz at work and also taking care of their older children.

hi moms
i was wondering if anyone has a good massage lady contact to share? i had a bad one for my number one and the "massage lady" turned out to be a quack &amp; not qualified so hoping someone can share with me a reliable contact if u have .. tks
happy.gif

I feel like i'm getting sore throat, do u think Pi Pa Gao is ok to take? I ask my TCM before but that's prior to pregnancy.

They should ban night Telecon for preggies. Haha... Just joking. But guess when works come, somehow will focus. Then after finish, will know the 厉害 = Puking and giddy.

Yesterday was feeling really lousy and know gd to know where to seek help (24hrs kk clinic) if really dun feel well. This morning hubby went army thingy and so end up I have to send the girl into cc early in morning and take bus and change train. Best part is miss stop and got to walk one stop back to mrt. But think the walk helps, break some sweat. But today like very hazy lei.
sad.gif

Up till now, no one will notice my bump to give up seat for me. Can't blame them. Haha...

I actually had a very very very very bad experience with kk 24 hrs during my 1st failed pregnancy...was spotting that time, and she actually inserted equipment in causing more bleeding, without even scanning my tummy. To her, since i was spotting, the pregnancy was gone and all she wanted was to see if i need DC.

My gynae told me Thomson has 24 hrs too.. though not pregnancy specialized, but we can request for our gynae to come back after hours, at a higher rate

Lynn, can go GP and ask for pregnancy friendly lozenges.

Yeah, Thomson allows you to call for your gynae at 24hr clinic. However my gynae practises at TMC too. I already utilized this service twice. Faint. I'm gonna get the bill tomorrow.

Yes, TMC have 24hrs also. my first failed pregnancy was at TMC.. the doc on duty was not a gynea, so like Rian said, u have to pay to call ur gynea in, tink i was told back then it was $300. As i went in at 6am plus complaining of bad cramps n red spotting, all the doc on duty did was to give me a jab, said since it's only 3 hrs to normal consultation hrs, ask me go back see my gynae at the womens clinic. by the time we scan, no hb already. imagine the previous nite appt we still see bb hb. as it was a sat, they still asked me go back on mon to do a viability test to confirm bb no hb before telling to go for DnC. after that i gave up on TMC.

Haiz, all sad stories. Hopefully this time we all don't need this emergency service any more..PRAY PRAY!!!! My gynae know of my previous encounter, she also say if really spotting, call her immediately.
I think what i was most angry with KK, was that they didn't do the due steps la, not even injection or dupherston, and the doc on duty was a really young and unsympathetic doc, who spend more time on her phone sms then talking to me.

Rian, tink for KKH 24hrs, really depends on the gynea on duty.

For my #1, i had a case of red spotting, the stupid gynae on duty refused to give me outpatient HL. even the progestorone jab i had to insist then she said if i really want than she will have it done for me. She said it's no point having the jab, if the pregnancy was meant to be, it will be ok!!! WTH!!! i complained to my gynae later on and he said this particular lady gynae is like this. very straight forward. i ever read bad comments on her in the forum.

Hi all,

This is my 2nd bb edd on 28/10....

Can't wait for the MS to be over.... As for heartburn my gynae recommend me to take gaviscon... It is quite effective....

Really sad stories, I hope all mummies here will have a good and safe delivery with No hiccups! Sleep early, eat small meals every hour or so, drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables, worry less, relax and we will all conceive good and healthy babies!!! Goodnight mummies!!

Good night mummies and we shall all sail through this pregnancy.
happy.gif

Just back home and showered. Finally can rest and hope bb guai guai and dun wake me up at 4am again.
happy.gif

Home alone tonight. Hubby on biz trip and kiddo#1 @ my parent pl.

Welcome Slp and raycia!

Gd morning mummies! Have discussed with hb last nite and most prob we might get a CL this time i/o getting my mum to do my confinement. Last min change of plans.

The market rate for CL cheapest is 2.3k? On the angpaos to be given to CL on the first and last day of the confinement, what is the rate? Need to factor in all the cost before making the decision.

Bunny_mummy82, for TMC, u will have to pay to get ur gynae down to see at their walk in emergency. For KKH 24hrs, the gynaes on duty will see to u.

Confinement lady angpow, 2yrs ago rate was like 28-68 for the first one and the 2nd one really depend how good u like the CL. It's like bonus for them. Hehe... So again think can range from $68-$188 or more. But we give our CL really a small one when she left cos towards the end, things got bad/ugly. Parted unhappily.

I'm also looking for CL. Most probably will be using agency, as don't know any good recommendations. Also another advantage is that agency can exchange CL if she's no good, right? Any moms using CL agency? When will you start booking?

Mommies, for stretch mark oil, do you just gently apply to the belly or must rub and massage the skin?

My sis neighbour used a CL from agency. She said the CL reallt unhygienic. Baby pooped when bathing, the CL just sweeped the poop to one side of the water n continuing bathing the baby. Goodness, shd have changed the water! Then normal time baby lopped also nv clean properly, she had to clean the baby again. Basically is clearing the CL's shit. She was full of complaints on the CL.

<table border=1><tr><td>name</TD><TD> </TD><TD> child #</TD><TD> </TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Doctor</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gender</TD><TD> </TD><TD>staying at</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mintwy</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 01 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Chen Lin Han</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sylvia Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 01 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Loke</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KS Lover</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> NIL</TD><TD> </TD><TD> NUH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Fernvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zzz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Selina Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD> Mt. E</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> CCK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eli</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 05 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sp Lim</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 05 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Chua Yang</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> b.timah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyenough</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 05 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD><TD> M.Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> AMK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 06 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> CCK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elya</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 07 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>faithangel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 07 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babychloe</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 09 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hume Ave</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 11 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Heng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> PEH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 5&amp;6</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 12 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurlemon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 13 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fynn</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 13 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Teban Garden</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueberi</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 14 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> John Tee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Compassavale </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlefren</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 15 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> John Tee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Buangkok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cayenne</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 16 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> WK Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowflake</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 17 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> T.Blangah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happymum</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Yvoone soong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>B.Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mag</TD><TD> </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Vincent Lee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt. A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Bishan </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rian</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raena</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 22 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>XL Mum</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Fong Yang</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt. A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 22 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnies</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 22 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hii HC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryy</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 26 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilprecious</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 27 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> M. Eli. </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasmine</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 27 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SLP</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 27 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monmon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2 &amp; 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 28 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Marsiling</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raycia</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 28 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>susan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> 30 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snakey</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> end Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wiwi</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 31 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Ben Tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> J.east</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 01 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> T.Payoh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 02 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> WK Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yunzz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> benjamin tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Farrer Park</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Let me know if I have missed out anyone

Gosh bluberi you're scaring me.. :-( how can the CL do that to the poor baby. But really no 'lobang' for a reputable CL.. Sigh

Thanks ksc for the update

SLP, i was shocked to hear it lor... i've asked my fren to recommend her CL but she engaged her as a nanny as the CL was really gd. So she said she will ask her CL for recommendation. I will prob look ard also.

Bluberi, ang pows is due to individual...when jus come I will gv her $28 and after that if she did a good job I will gv her a bigger one btw $88 to $128 ba...

Heard market rate now is around 2.2k to 2.5k...

If u getting freelance one, better start calling n booking.

There is pros and cons getting from agency...actually CL from agency some are really not trained one and the agency got a cut, do u think they will do their best? Whereas freelance one got the full amount. But the cons is u can keep getting replacement but its quite disturbing during confinement period also.

I prefer CL from word of mouth but again different people different expectation...so its all due to luck...

Babychloe i agree. Dilemma now..
Bluberi, I'm in same boat as you. Had a good CL referral but she's already booked. So she recommend her friend to me. But does it mean that the recommendation of a good CL will also be good?

Think word of mouth is still better.

Hope and pray we will end up with a good choice.

Hi mummies,
i have been very moody this few weeks..
so mood to post here.. today felt worse..
i just kept worrying that baby is not ok..
any mummies took duphaston together with utrogestan?
i tink my gynae prescribed to me wrongly, gave me both medicine together.
these 2 medicine are similar, so should only take 1 type.
so i am worried as to whether baby is ok or not since i was prescribed 2 types of medicine together...
haiz...

SLP, recommendation by CL might not also be good... i put it to luck. some recommendations are good and some are not. just keep our fingers crossed.

yunzz, i also keep worrying baby is no ok. am also on Duphaston. my gynae tinks i actually do not require it, but coz i had 3 M/Cs prior to my #1, i asked to be on it just in case. as i dun have much pregnancy symptoms except for sore breasts n feeling tired always.. i'm very paranoid. plus, my breast are not always sore now. hmm, maybe u just take 1 type first n check with your gynae again.

Yunzz, Bluberi, me too, always worrying. My gynae see me cry 3 times within last two weeks. Ok la, first time cry cos saw heartbeat. Then i cry some more at home. Today at appointment she was telling me not to worry so much cos it will worsen the pregnancy symptoms.

I was on utrogestan but today gynae gave me duphaston to see if my nausea and fatigue will ease compared to taking utrogestan. So i'll be toggling between both meds. Some more last week had hormone jab, today jab, next week jab again. Bless my dear gynae, I'm pumped full of progesterone now lol.

Yunzz, agree with Bluberi, just take prescribed doses of either utrogestan or duphaston. K, im no expert but personally i think dont worry about progesterone overdose. Think for ivf treatments the doses can go sky high. Just call your gynae to allay any worry and iff need be, go and have another scan.

Bluberi, I salute you. Your adversity quotient very high!

Yunzz, could your utrogestan be prescribed as vaginal suppository? Sweat, hope I didn't give you wrong advice. Our gynaes are from same clinic n I pretty much trust the gynaes there.

thanks bluberi and ankh for your advises.
i just feel like crying today for no apparent reason.

ankh,
u have put away my fears on medicine overdose.
no, both were to be taken orally.
i dun want to mention any names here.
but the nurse did indirectly admit that they gave me wrong medicine.
i should not take both together as they have the same effects.
i was too shocked that day to ask whether my baby will be affected or not.
after i was off duphaston, my nausea got better and i am not soo tired anymore. then i started worrying.
haiz...i tink i am just very emotional today.

Yunzz, don't think too much okay. Relax and think that your baby is healthy and growing well.

I was also being worry about lots of thing these few days. Today my friend asked me to read about gentle birth and hypnobirthing. The main idea is, we have to keep telling our self (hypnotize) our self the positive thinking (affirmation). I have started to read, may be some mommies have ever try this method. I feel it is good to manage our thought. Though, I haven't found out in details, but I just tried to calm my self and tell me self positive affirmation, and surprisingly, it makes me feel better, in term of managing my MS too..

Here I shared what my friend shared to me, hope will benefit to you all
8244578.jpg

me, ever tried once with kkh emergency due to masitis and abses on my breasts, very bad experience, forcing me to take operation without even doing a scan on my breast to see what inside, I was scheduled to be operated on 10pm, then changed to midnight then next morning. the doctor just come and touch and then diagnose bla bla bla bla.. Luckily, that time, I was somehow having a urge to pray and call my hubby to come down at 1am and we prayed together, finally I called my gynae, who gave us an advice to discharge and come to see him the following next day. I was really a right decision! everything goes smoothly afterthat, no big operation required as what they told me (FULL GA!) only small opening to pump out the infected milk and eat the antibiotic.. the KKH standby doctor / breast specialist not even bother to scan or try to pump my milk out and do some testing on the infected milk to see what virus it was.

When I asked for discharge, I have to argue with the standby doctor and she told me, next time dont come to KKH, just to go THOMSON if you don't trust KKH! what the h**l kind of doctor telling me that. I deserved to get second opinion. I told her about why she never even bother to get me to be scanned, etc. and i appreciate her to call the breast specialist to come down when it was Devapaali day, however the breast specialist come and only see and talk to me, not even touh or do any checking..

That's it! I am telling my self, i wont ever come to this hospital again!!!!

Yunzz, dun think extra progesterone support pills will harm your pregnancy. Actually these pills is to stabilize your pregnancy is just that they are 2 different types of progesterone. Duphaston is synthetic progesterone while utrogestan is natural progesterone.

Think taking both will worsen your ms or make u more tired n fatigue only. N your hormone levels are elevated from the the extra progesterone thus making u emotional now.

Dun worry too much. IMO it's not much impact to bb. Only mummy suffers. But the nurses in the clinic is really making a grave mistake. Perhaps u can feedback to the gynae n express your unhappiness...

Long weekend is here. Jus unwind n real n enjoy the pregnancy
happy.gif

Happy Good Friday mummies!
happy.gif

Thinking I should start to change my nick to 430am. Haha.. Woke up 430am again. This time due to kiddo #1 coughing and hubby outstation. Brought her to see TCM yesterday, no bad she was quite brave to take the Chinese medication. Think Chinese medication takes time. Actually was also down w flu and think recently peaking on puking and cause throat irritation too. So yesterday, 顺便 also see the TCM and took the Chinese medication. Hope we both recover soon.
happy.gif

Today gg out to meet two grp of friends, wonder if its gd time to reveal already. Haha...

Wow, mummies, its a long thread since yesterday!
Yunzz, maybe its good to get a 2nd opinion check up and discussion? I don't think it will have side effect too, agree with babychole , i think it will just make you suffer from more pregnancy symptoms.
But if you feel very worried, a 2nd opinion might be good
happy.gif

Monmon, i totally feel you. i guess its a matter of luck as we don't know who the on duty gynae will be . Somehow i feel theres a lot of interns like gynae..Maybe there are good gynaes there on duty too, but i didnt have the luck to meet.. Won't be considering there either.. But hopefully all of us no need to go emergency clinics!
pray pray! SMooth Smooth pregnancy for all of us here!

Hi everyone, was just wondering if you girls have recommendations for Chinese physicians. Wanna bring number 1 to see cz he has been coughing on and off NE hope chi medicine cam help stabilize the condition after some time....

Back