(2013/09) September 2013

Crystal, ic. Mine is Dr Lawrence Ang. I will be delivering at TMC.
happy.gif

I have a BNIB Luvable Friends Deluxe Baby carrier for sale.
Selling $99 at metro. Willing to let go BNIB for $75.
Not needing this gift received from friends as already have another carrier.

Also, I have an opened Chicco Go Baby carrier, willing to let to at $70.

Contact me at 9 0 6 8 6 4 9 7 if you are keen on the any item. Thanks

I was at the motherhood expo on thursday. Really regretted not getting Merries diapers coz my friends said it was really much cheaper at the fair.

I bought a bb cot and mattress, some nursing bras and signed up at the mount alvernia counter. For $68, i can get a rebate of $100 off the final bill.

Then i started to get hungry again n went to the food fair at hall 4.

Was at the motherhood fair too~ Bought J&J baby wipes and Waterproof baby cot sheets only... Almost all the diapers for newborn were out of stock. Mamypoko, merries, pampers all no more size for newborn~ Coz I was there on the last day of the fair :p

hi, there will be a parenthood fair coming up in Nov, so can try to og on 1st 2 days of fair to get the NB diapers again, in anycase, NB diapers dont really last long, within a month or so, likely to have to move on to S size, so dont buy too many NB diapers yet, ok? thats my experience, at least, just sharing.

Ise Kim, u were at the fair on Sun? Yes...i saw many ppl buying Merries, but nt sure if its cheap. I managed to buy Pampers NB x 1 set and S x 2 sets. After that they told me they only have 3 sets left & ask me if i wana buy more. But NB still have many. Hubby still ask me if wana get more NB, scare nt enuff but i dun wana stock up too many NB diapers juz in case bb grow fast.

me 'boot' merries diapers at the bb fair too! pack of 4 (can mix NB and S) - $63.15, for M and above tink about $70+ for pack of 4!

* Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* Used once NUK wide neck bottle (small bottle - 125ml / 150ml) - $5

* Lightly used Avent digital warmer (Used less than a month) - $ 30

* BNIB Pigeon Compact sterilizer - $30 (Warranty available)

* Lamaz activity mat (Lightly used) - $20

* GNC Goldmind DHA (1 bottle and FOC another open bottle which I had taken abt 8 pills) = $30

* Fenugrek (Brand new bottle) - $15

Email me at [email protected]

mine is maidasia located in sembawang sun plaza level 3, just beside dr. ang's clinic.

but I don't know if they are still there anymore. Yesterday someone tried to call them but no answer. very weird..

Ms blur, S huang and weiwei, thanks for the reassurance! When the news finally sunk in a day later, it really seemed I worried for nothing so I thought that was quite silly but naturally we will worry till our babies are delivered and beyond.

Had a wonderful staycation! On leave now so quite happy relaxing but still needa go back to office once in a while. Went to e motherhood fair last thurs, fri and sat! Spent quite a bomb there... Esp on diapers. I bought nepia cos there is delivery as I mostly went alone and very cheap. I stocked up on Merries just recently cos NTUC had promo. The jap diapers are definitely my fave! But this time round goon's promo is not tt gd. Managed to get pampers newborn also. Trying for the first time. Now my house is super loaded with diapers and the nepia salesgirl was esp kind with the free samples so I have like a box now.... Also signed up for the mt a card cos will be delivering there. Was contemplating cos thinking if I shld do ligation but can't do there. Previous 2 kids all born there and am happy with their service. Also signed prenatal and confinement food trial.

Gene: the origins massage no trial? I went to enquire at the booth but there is no trial but I need to try out first.

Ferfer8 & Ms Blur~ Thanks for sharing the useful info ^^ Will make sure I be the early bird batch on the next upcoming baby fair to make sure I get the items I wanted ^^ Can save up quite a bit ya ^^

Groovy2009~ My relatives asked me to visit nation maid agency and my fren intro me to Labour Express at Jurong. They said both are good ^^ Will drop by these 2 agencies on this Sunday to see see look look n get a quotation~

Hi mummies,

I'm selling pre-loved "yaolan " at $60. Used less than 3weeks. Suitable from newborn to about 12kg. Portable and comes with safety belt. 

Letting go bumbo chair with tray @ $20. This is very useful to train babies to sit n strengthen their back. Can use from 4mth old. 

Walker selling at $50. Used about 2mths cos I bought it late - when my daughter was 1year old. Less than 2mths later she started to walk pretty well so she had no use of the walker. The plaything on it's tray is not working though. When we first bought it realised the lights didn't light up but were too lazy to change. 

The pics are still too big to be uploaded despite after resizing.  Email pics to ur email acct can be done upon request. 

Self collection @ Yio Chu Kang Rd (near AMK Ave 4). Pls pm me if you are keen. Thx!

Ollie, i found you on fb but cannot add you (there is no option to send friend request). pls turn on your PM feature in SMH and i will PM you my email address.

matsuoamane, same can you pls turn on your PM. i cannot find you in FB.

Hi Mummies,

I'm selling the following BN items, pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

1) Lansinoh HPA lanolin Nipple Cream 1.41oz - $10 (original price $16)

2) Thomson care Nipple Cream 30ml - $14 (original price $22)

Dear all, may I ask what is the FB group thingy about ^^ Is it the motherhood magazine fan page or issit another different thingy ^^

Ise, its a group for Sep 2013 mummies to gather and share info and encouragement. closed group so your other friends wont get to see what we post there.

ok i have sent PM to Ollie.
Matsuoamane i still cant PM you. but managed to find you in FB now and added you.

ise, eino, have sent friend request to you in FB.

Tangerinez. Strangely I've not gotten your pm. Not sure if I'm doing it correctly. But I've set my fb to accept fren requests from everyone alr.

tangerinez, ya lor. i din get any messages on SMH. which is why i'm wondering if i did it correctly. FB i set to accept all only two hours ago. when you free then add me can? thank you v much!

hi mummies, by the way, i stumbled on desitin which i helped my sister to buy.. i think its rather cheaper than outside..u all can search under the spree in SMH..if you all would like..

i used to help her buy 4oz blue desitin via gmarket, which cost like $10 per tube. here they sell like $8.90 per tube, even cheaper.. so you all can consider also..

hi, i'm new to this thread. expecting my #2, EDD 30 sept. pls add me in on FB, my email is [email protected]

i thought i posted last night but i must have forgotten to cfm the posting... very blur this time round

tweetie76, abt the bottles, i used nuk with my 1st born cos it was supposed to cause the least nipple confusion. however, many brands now have newly designed teats for that purpose. it may also depend on your baby's preference. abt whether silicone or latex, latex is sposed to be softer (thus some say it's preferable to newborns) but i felt that it was not able to withstand too much washing and sterilisation. i started with latex but in the end i switched to silicone.

Hi mummies,
I've 5 packs of Huggies NB 24pcs to let go at $5 each as my boy had outgrown to small size now, am willing to let go at cheaper amount if mummy buying 5 packs at one go. Interested mummies can contact me via 98191546.

Thanks.

Hallo.... 

Just to share with you. 

If anyone want to sign up for baby's cord blood banking with Cordlife during month of June 2013, I can refer you as a friend.  
We each can get $150 worth of shopping vouchers.  
Do email me at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested.  
Thanks.

Hi Mummies & Daddies
I'm a newbie...offering childcare services.
39. Mother of a teenage boy
I am a former childcare teacher with years of experience in babysitting/infant care. Pls contact me at [email protected] for my full details. I am also experienced in massage for ladies and babies. I can also provide confinement services to you too as i'm a fulltime housewife now
happy.gif
thank you!

Ise Kim,
Good luck with the maid hunting!
In my personal opinion best to get a maid that:
- New but has passport, so can fly in 1 month
- answer your questions more "advanced" not just saying yes/no. Meaning she can listen to instruction and not very blur
- Ok with no handphone (at least until her debt finished). Becoz handphone + phone card is quite expensive
- Has been a maid before, not just a housewife. So she will behave like a maid and will be okay with the less freedom that she will have once she is in your house.
- Has kids (but not too small - aka newborn/less than 3 years old - because she will miss her kids all the time otherwise)
- Husband is Okay with her leaving to be a maid.
- Mention what she will need to do and ask her will she be okay with the arrangement, will she be able to cope like that.
- Find out if she is rich or not - ask her family background, basically find the one not so rich (otherwise just want to play here), and not so poor (otherwise she might find excuses to borrow money etc and a bit scary like that)

Hi Mummies,
For pre-order ,
Dr Brown Natural Flow 240ml/8oz baby bottles + Level 2 + Level 3 teats @$45 (postage inclusive)
3 standard baby bottles
3 level one silicon nipples
2 piece patented internal vents
1 cleaning brush
Level 2 teats
Level 3 teats
(ETA end June 2013)(1 reserved , 9 remaining)
If interested, pls text or call me at 91865221 Ade
8489138.jpg

Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* Used once NUK wide neck bottle (150ml) - $5

* Lightly used Avent digital warmer (Used less than a month) - $ 30

* BNIB Pigeon Compact sterilizer - $30 (Warranty available)

* Lamaz activity mat (Lightly used) - $20

* 1 bottle of Brand new GNC Fenugreek - $20

* 1 bottle of Brand new Goldminds DHA - $30

* BNIB 1 box of Avent Breast pads - $10

* Pink color rocket (the one with tinny holes) - $10 . Condition: 9.5/10 cos hardly use

Email me at [email protected]
contact nos: 9115 7111

* Willing to exchange for NTUC vouchers or other shopping vouchers

Back