February 2023 mummies

Sheenahmq

Hi hi just tested positive 2 days ago…
Currently only 4w4d !
this will be my baby no.3 ..
Any other mummies here keen on creating whatapps group ?

Last edited:

Hihi, I was tested positive with very faint line 3 days ago, thinking of going to see a gynae to test and confirm on this. Any gynae to recommend?

By the way, can add me in when there is a group? Thanks!

Hihi, I was tested positive with very faint line 3 days ago, thinking of going to see a gynae to test and confirm on this. Any gynae to recommend?

By the way, can add me in when there is a group? Thanks!
Pm me your no. I’ll Create a group?

Just tested positive today.. may i know when will you all start going to gynae?
Or just go to any GP to do blood test to confirm? Totally no experience at all.. hope to seek some advise…
Hey! Congrats!
It depends if you wanna go the govt subsidised route or private !
If subsidy route you need to go polyclinic to get referral letter to go govt hospital for subsidy rates. I can’t advice you on private didn’t try before..
anyways You wanna join whatapps gc?

Just tested positive today.. may i know when will you all start going to gynae?
Or just go to any GP to do blood test to confirm? Totally no experience at all.. hope to seek some advise…
I called the clinic and went to take my hcg and progesterone blood tests. My first visit will be on my 6 weeks

Hi everyone! I just tested positive few days ago too! I'm a first time mum and we went to a GP to do urine test and to get referral to KKH. Still slowly figuring out our next steps. Hope to meet more fellow mummies!

I would like to join the tele group too! Have PMed @bee lee
Tested positive last week! I'm going to see a gynae next week... should be week 6 or 7 by then.

Hi Sheena, I’m a first time mom, EDD in Feb 2023, can you add me in the grp chat as well please? I’ll pm you my number!

Hihi, I have tested positive few days ago. I’m due to deliver this year. Kindly add me in telegram @Kelkelgoh. I would love to join. Thank you

Back