(2013/09) September 2013

S Huang, ya me too! Whenever i saw my butt in the mirror, i was like OMG!!
sad.gif
sad.gif

Angelic^Soul, oh...they have detergent and bathing stuff too? Would like to take a look too though i will be getting the bath tub from Ikea lah. Are the bathing stuff cheap?

oh geez.. talking about seeing myself in the mirror.. forget it! lol belly upwards still can see lahh.. but thigh and belowwwww = disastrous! lol

yeah yeah! 2nd floor have EVERYTHING i shd say.. hmmm not ex ba.. but my CL mentioned IKEA sell this bath-tub gd and cheap $10 nia.. she highly recc.. haha..

Minnie,

I go to Natural Reflex in Parklane shopping centre. It's run by a couple and definitely not a spa kind of ambience tho the price charged is the same. And they cannot afford the Groupon kind of deals cos they belong to the mom and pop kind of operation. The lao-ban-niang is the one doing the massage; her name is Katty.

I still go to her because I feel she knows my body well and she's got a "healing touch" LOL, at least for me. Last pregnancy, I can go into the shop looking like a balloon and come out deflated, so I didn't realy have swollen ankles. I gotto breastfeed for a long time too partially due to her help. I didn't use her postnatal services last pregnancy, but I will be this time.

Cookiezz,

If there is an obvious nose bridge, you seriously don't have to worry. Notice that the common theme for Downs is always a flat nose?
happy.gif

I'm 39 and obviously in the high risk category. The sonographer and the gynae looked at the bridge of my bb and was like, no prob lah...!

Tweetie, my placenta also med-low according to gynae during detailed scan last week. He say no worry for now as it does not cover cervix n normally will move up at later stage. nothing much we can do i tink.

Same for my first pregnancy.

Indy S/ Cindy Low
The post natal massage is done at own home. But we can only get a better deal if there's at least 10 of us. Else, can sign up directly at the motherhood fair. Im having csect too.

I'm 25 weeks today and i've gained like 15kg since conception. Can faint right? I gained 6kg since my last appt 4 weeks ago! Bb is approx 700g.

My thighs are so huge i bet i wont be able to cross my legs soon. Really wonder if i can lose all the weight after birth.

For #1, i gained 28kg. She came out early at 37 weeks weighing 3.23kg, which was norm. Now at 6yo, she's only 17.3kg.

Gene! so fast 15kg? ive got thunder thighs too. dunno can slim down anot. I gained 10kg at 23wk, and my baby now maybe only 400g plus..

im trying to eat lesser but my appetite is still v good.. i think i have to keep at 16kg max.

I don't gain much on tighs, still can wear my usual work pant with belt extension, Hb say I don't seem pregnant from back view, still slim slim lady, Hahaa

tweetite76, ur so lucky! i can no longer fit into my shorts and those dresses with zips. nowadays i only have a few flare dresses which i wear cause cannot accomodation my body anymore.. and really, looking into the mirror is a nightmare for me!! i have already gained 7kg and im not slim to begin with..
sad.gif

Hi mummies,

Just want to recommend my CL Mdm Yu Qing.

She cooks fast and can prepare good confinement foods.
She can take care well on baby. Ex: very seldom see baby crying while going for bath/ comfort baby well crying...
Do basic housework such as sweep/ mop floor, wash clothing...
She speak Mandarin & Hokkien.

You may contact @ 8198 9088 for further enquiries.

Twentyseven
My appetite is v good too. Hungry every 2-3 hours! V kua zhang right?

Tweetie76
U're expecting a boy? Pple say if doesnt look pregnant, mostly is boy.

hey msblur, i rem u mentioned earlier in the thread u will be getting the diapers from ur supplier. can u recommend me the supplier too if u dont mind? thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 1:45 pm:       
Hi Jac

My edd is one day before you..

Hi mummies..
anyone has low placenta? anything we can do to "move" up?

-----------

Hi everyone!

Tweetie76... I have low lying placenta too...
I also dunno how to move it up

N my tummy still looks quite small.. Hmm

S Huang,
i saw Tom & Stefanie still selling cloth diaper, but not sure what do u mean by insert?

btw, anyone has recommendation in buying new bra? i bot once in Wk 12..now need to buy again..sigh..

tweetie.. i bought from Mark & Spencer - wireless bra and also a dry fit sports bra Japan Technology at Wacoal.. the name something like "lucient".. i cant rem.. LL is the largest size and i bought that size.. so that breathable.

i hope the breasts dont grow anymore..

msblur,
can i also get a couple cloth diapers and some inserts from your supplier?

tweetie76,
was advised by gynae to do the 3 hour glucose test on week 28 as baby is huge. sigh! i hate needles and poking...

Ollie, sure u can. Will confirm the price again once my supplier got back to me.

Btw...anybody keen to purchase the Fridge to go? Need qty of 24pcs to get bp price.

Mm..i bot bra extension from Qoo10 but i still feel my wire bra is tight..i read from other forum , Uniglo bra is good, have yet to try

Oh, i am also considering this brand. Qoo10 selling at 2.50. Can it absorb well? I dont want to end up changing evrry 1-2 hr.
happy.gif

msblur, im ok with the additional inserts. im planning to get prob 3 cloth diapers and maybe 10 inserts for a start? do u think that will be enough? FTM, so very blur.. hehe.

Mm, oh..this brand oso selling in Qoo10? Hmm...so far no buyers complain b4 loh. So should be ok bah.
happy.gif

S_Huang, hmm....10 extra inserts should be ok for a start. Coz' the diaper wrap itself alrdy came with 2 inserts. Some sellers sell it without the inserts de.
happy.gif

Hi all, I FTM @ 41. EDD is 28 Sept @ TMC, baby boy. Can add me to FB: [email protected]

Passed 12 & 20 weeks scan, so relief now. I also researching what breast milk pump to buy at coming fair. And been watching video on breastfeeding.

Hi

I have the following brand new items to sell. Please contact [email protected] or 97440444 to quote your price if you are interested.

1 X 6 piece Breast Shell Set
1 X Moisturising Nipple Cream
10 X Breast Milk Containers 180ml/6oz - 1 set
2 X 125ml/4oz classic feeding bottles with 0m+ teats
1 X 125ml/4oz classic feeding bottles with 0m+ teat

Gemini - I added u to the sept fb group already... =)

Anyway you can slowly research what pump u wanna buy... But if u wanna buy Medela pump

Can buy online cos its about 40-50% cheaper than retail price in sg. But those are USA stock.... works perfectly fine as well...

fel, can u add me to the FB grp tooo?
happy.gif
[email protected]

ladies, i am having this miserable bittery taste in my taste buds the past few days. it juz turns bitter the min i finish my food.. anyone experiencing the same?

hello fel,
i deleted the request alr.. can you please add me again [email protected]

thanks!

hello gemini,
i just bought a mint second hand medela freestyle off ebay usa and it comes up to about S$340, along with lots freebies. also did some research and the cheapest BN USA set sells for approx S$460 here.

gg for my 24w scan this sunday and was advised by gynae to only take the glucose test on 28w. been on a sugar rush this entire month, hoping to cut down in the next month so i don't fail the test next month...

Back