(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

Fatefully - Like Sunnie_Gal, I can emphatize with how you are feeling...cramping slightly here and there is normal too maybe to make way for uterus' expansion, if I rem.

tanny - 1st tri visits are spaced out every 4-5 wks depending on yr gynae. then 2nd tri is every 4-6 wks, again depending on yr gynae...

Fatefully - Like Sunnie_Gal, I can emphatize with how you are feeling...cramping slightly here and there is normal too maybe to make way for uterus' expansion, if I rem.

tanny - 1st tri visits are spaced out every 4-5 wks depending on yr gynae. then 2nd tri is every 4-6 wks, again depending on yr gynae...

Hopeful - really? TCM sinseh said that? Mm is thre an 'ideal' weight gain, becuz you're quite slim right? So maybe not showing yet? Cuz some mommies feedback that my tummy still looks quite small but said that usually last tri, then it will balloon. The thing about taking 'bu' stuff is that it made mine a bit too big (even juz based on once a week EYS chix essence) and that's why Dr Loh ask me to cut back otherwise wait kena stuck then have to send me to emergency C...:x
but think as long as u monitor (via your sinseh etc.) should be okie! So yours is confirm girl girl? :D

Hopeful - really? TCM sinseh said that? Mm is thre an 'ideal' weight gain, becuz you're quite slim right? So maybe not showing yet? Cuz some mommies feedback that my tummy still looks quite small but said that usually last tri, then it will balloon. The thing about taking 'bu' stuff is that it made mine a bit too big (even juz based on once a week EYS chix essence) and that's why Dr Loh ask me to cut back otherwise wait kena stuck then have to send me to emergency C...:x
but think as long as u monitor (via your sinseh etc.) should be okie! So yours is confirm girl girl? :D

Hi gals, I need help... i am very worry now. Just now I went to loo to pee and when I wipe I found pinkish brown stain. I call KKIVF the nurse ask me to go 24hr clinic... What cos it... I so worry...

Hi gals, I need help... i am very worry now. Just now I went to loo to pee and when I wipe I found pinkish brown stain. I call KKIVF the nurse ask me to go 24hr clinic... What cos it... I so worry...

Fatefully,
if im not wrong, sometimes its implantation bleeding... the brownish stain can be due to the leftover blood also.. Just heed the nurse's advice, go 24-hr clinic now and let the doc see ok? Jiayou!

Fatefully,
if im not wrong, sometimes its implantation bleeding... the brownish stain can be due to the leftover blood also.. Just heed the nurse's advice, go 24-hr clinic now and let the doc see ok? Jiayou!

Fatefully, go 24hrs fOr another Prolution jab. Ur last jab was a wkly ago. Write to dr M n asked if u can increase dephaston intake. If yes, how many tabs each time n how many times a day.

Maybe hormones support not enough for u since after last wk jab ur spotting stopped.

Fatefully, go 24hrs fOr another Prolution jab. Ur last jab was a wkly ago. Write to dr M n asked if u can increase dephaston intake. If yes, how many tabs each time n how many times a day.

Maybe hormones support not enough for u since after last wk jab ur spotting stopped.

Fatefully, I have brown spotting throughout my pregnancy from week 13 to 20, given duphaston. It only stopped completely after week 20 when I was given weekly progesterone jabs n bed rest. I was diagnosed w cervical shortening around week 20. Spotting can be stressful but I have come far w medication n am week 31 now. U dun worry too much, walk in direct to see ur gynae. I avoid going to 24 hrs unless it happened on weekends.

Fatefully, I have brown spotting throughout my pregnancy from week 13 to 20, given duphaston. It only stopped completely after week 20 when I was given weekly progesterone jabs n bed rest. I was diagnosed w cervical shortening around week 20. Spotting can be stressful but I have come far w medication n am week 31 now. U dun worry too much, walk in direct to see ur gynae. I avoid going to 24 hrs unless it happened on weekends.

Hi Kimmy, from the graph I read from a book, based on my bmi, I shd put on 4+kg. N I do know that I m not eating much. The "bu" stuff from TCM is only to b taken fortnightly n to continue self brewed chicken essence olso on fortnightly basis. I rather have big BB than small BB cux small BB tend to be more difficult to manage? So now even if not hungry I will still eat. Hahaha.. SGH scanner is lousy can't cfm if BB is girl girl. Seeing pte gynae nx mon. I have already been calling her by a girl name. If turns out otherwise, hope he won't blame us!

Hi fatefully, dun think too much now.. Go KK now n c wat they say.. Stay positive...

Hi Kimmy, from the graph I read from a book, based on my bmi, I shd put on 4+kg. N I do know that I m not eating much. The "bu" stuff from TCM is only to b taken fortnightly n to continue self brewed chicken essence olso on fortnightly basis. I rather have big BB than small BB cux small BB tend to be more difficult to manage? So now even if not hungry I will still eat. Hahaha.. SGH scanner is lousy can't cfm if BB is girl girl. Seeing pte gynae nx mon. I have already been calling her by a girl name. If turns out otherwise, hope he won't blame us!

Hi fatefully, dun think too much now.. Go KK now n c wat they say.. Stay positive...

Hopeful - hehe yeah. Im supposed to put on 4-5kg but so far not happening! I also rather bigger BB than a smaller one
happy.gif
Okay, let us know next mon too! :D

Fatefully - agree, stay positive and see what doc says....

Hopeful - hehe yeah. Im supposed to put on 4-5kg but so far not happening! I also rather bigger BB than a smaller one
happy.gif
Okay, let us know next mon too! :D

Fatefully - agree, stay positive and see what doc says....

Hi Fatefully
Sotong me.. Forget tt u shd hv come to here already after graduate.. As i try to message you but u didnt activate ur pm..
Can you pm me later after u feeling better?
Hope your spot hv stop. What did gynea say? For progestrone injection, i thought is a daily inject (correct me if wrong gals)? You mean your gynea just asks you inject once? Take care gal and dun walk too much. Did u just walk too much tt result in the spotting?

Hi Fatefully
Sotong me.. Forget tt u shd hv come to here already after graduate.. As i try to message you but u didnt activate ur pm..
Can you pm me later after u feeling better?
Hope your spot hv stop. What did gynea say? For progestrone injection, i thought is a daily inject (correct me if wrong gals)? You mean your gynea just asks you inject once? Take care gal and dun walk too much. Did u just walk too much tt result in the spotting?

Tanny
I saw my doctor (Gleneagles) at 7w, 9w 5d, 11w 5d (Oscar scan), 12w 6d (Oscar Scan review), 17w. Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester, I will be seeing my doctor once every 4 weeks.

Tanny
I saw my doctor (Gleneagles) at 7w, 9w 5d, 11w 5d (Oscar scan), 12w 6d (Oscar Scan review), 17w. Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester, I will be seeing my doctor once every 4 weeks.

Hi Joanne,

Dr M. called me. She say some gals will experience cramping and staining/spotting. She say that it might be implatation bleeding. She know I very stress so she make a appt with the scan and to see her this friday. She say that even if I go tomo for scanning I might not see anything or maybe oni a little something. My staining nw stop and hv become lighter brown like discharge like mucus. My cyclogest inserts finish a few days ago. She also ask me to increase my support to 2 pills instead of 1 pill.

Hi Joanne,

Dr M. called me. She say some gals will experience cramping and staining/spotting. She say that it might be implatation bleeding. She know I very stress so she make a appt with the scan and to see her this friday. She say that even if I go tomo for scanning I might not see anything or maybe oni a little something. My staining nw stop and hv become lighter brown like discharge like mucus. My cyclogest inserts finish a few days ago. She also ask me to increase my support to 2 pills instead of 1 pill.

Fatefully
To reiterate what the others and your doctor said, it could be implantation bleeding. I was spotting intermittently until 6wk 5d. There were times when it was bright red (like the beginning of menses) but most of the time it was pink or dark brown. Of course my heart just sank each time I saw red blood especially the bright ones. I've read that this is very normal with some continue to spot throughout their pregnancy. Unless you are have continuous heavy bleeding (heavy = pad/panty liner soaked), continuous cramping or clots, I believe all that your are experiencing is quite normal although it can be pretty daunting. My doctor prescribed me, proluton (bi-weekly), pregnyl (bi-weekly), duphaston (2x daily), progynova (3x daily) and crinone suppositories (1 daily) which I took till 12w (my doctor is rather conservative).

Your doctor is right the you might not see anything during your scan on Friday. May I know how far into your pregnancy are you? I did my 1st scan at 7w and saw a heartbeat. My doctor advised me against having one earlier as I might not see anything. In the meantime, please go to your clinic and get the necessary/additional support. I wish you the very best. Do try to stay positive
happy.gif

Fatefully
To reiterate what the others and your doctor said, it could be implantation bleeding. I was spotting intermittently until 6wk 5d. There were times when it was bright red (like the beginning of menses) but most of the time it was pink or dark brown. Of course my heart just sank each time I saw red blood especially the bright ones. I've read that this is very normal with some continue to spot throughout their pregnancy. Unless you are have continuous heavy bleeding (heavy = pad/panty liner soaked), continuous cramping or clots, I believe all that your are experiencing is quite normal although it can be pretty daunting. My doctor prescribed me, proluton (bi-weekly), pregnyl (bi-weekly), duphaston (2x daily), progynova (3x daily) and crinone suppositories (1 daily) which I took till 12w (my doctor is rather conservative).

Your doctor is right the you might not see anything during your scan on Friday. May I know how far into your pregnancy are you? I did my 1st scan at 7w and saw a heartbeat. My doctor advised me against having one earlier as I might not see anything. In the meantime, please go to your clinic and get the necessary/additional support. I wish you the very best. Do try to stay positive
happy.gif

Hi fatefully
Can u pm me so that i can communicate with u thru email as u didnt turn ur pm on. Hope to hear fr u soon.

Hi msmiele
R u fr kkh sf loh too?

Hi fatefully
Can u pm me so that i can communicate with u thru email as u didnt turn ur pm on. Hope to hear fr u soon.

Hi msmiele
R u fr kkh sf loh too?

Fatefully
Btw, I had plenty of rest and didn't do anything strenuous. I also had cramping (similar to period cramps) and still have the occasional pulling and tugging on the abdomen.

Joanne
I am with Prof Ng at Gleneagles.

Fatefully
Btw, I had plenty of rest and didn't do anything strenuous. I also had cramping (similar to period cramps) and still have the occasional pulling and tugging on the abdomen.

Joanne
I am with Prof Ng at Gleneagles.

Hi msmiele,

Thanks for your concern. To me I am very new to been preggie. Those I read on webbie, it say that if bleed during pregnancy means not a gd sign. My hear totally sink when I saw pinkish brown stains (althou it didnt stain my pantyliner). I am so worry, I cant think well. I told my bb u must hold on tight no matter wa. But this morning I was moving a heavy box then after a while later I saw the stain. I am not sure is it the heavy thing I carry or was it me myself. Dr M. told me that Fri I might see something aleast to make myself feel calm. My actual appt was 06.12, that appt still remain. She oni make another appt to make me feel less stress. I really need supports from you gals. I cant tell my coll cos they dnt kw and I cannot say cos I "pantang".

Hi msmiele,

Thanks for your concern. To me I am very new to been preggie. Those I read on webbie, it say that if bleed during pregnancy means not a gd sign. My hear totally sink when I saw pinkish brown stains (althou it didnt stain my pantyliner). I am so worry, I cant think well. I told my bb u must hold on tight no matter wa. But this morning I was moving a heavy box then after a while later I saw the stain. I am not sure is it the heavy thing I carry or was it me myself. Dr M. told me that Fri I might see something aleast to make myself feel calm. My actual appt was 06.12, that appt still remain. She oni make another appt to make me feel less stress. I really need supports from you gals. I cant tell my coll cos they dnt kw and I cannot say cos I "pantang".

Hi Gals, can I join you all here. I just tested hcg today. It's 2566. What a relief for a first stage, going for next stage which is to detect heartbeat.

Hi Fatefully, I can see you again here in this thread.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Gals, can I join you all here. I just tested hcg today. It's 2566. What a relief for a first stage, going for next stage which is to detect heartbeat.

Hi Fatefully, I can see you again here in this thread.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Baby_me,

Congrats... u see my early congrats is not too early after all... urs is a very high no. , must be twins. Mine is only 256 on day 15. I didnt test on my actual BT cos D15 I tested twice.

But I tell u... waiting for the HB scan is worst then 2WW...

Hi Baby_me,

Congrats... u see my early congrats is not too early after all... urs is a very high no. , must be twins. Mine is only 256 on day 15. I didnt test on my actual BT cos D15 I tested twice.

But I tell u... waiting for the HB scan is worst then 2WW...

Hi gals
Can i check with all experience sister here and need some advise.
For progestrone injection, is it daily must inject after bfp? If take that injection, still should continue duphaston n cyclogest n progynova? Also, the injection after taking, is it painfull to walk and drive? Thk u all..

Hi gals
Can i check with all experience sister here and need some advise.
For progestrone injection, is it daily must inject after bfp? If take that injection, still should continue duphaston n cyclogest n progynova? Also, the injection after taking, is it painfull to walk and drive? Thk u all..

Hi Fatefully, try to be relax and stay positive. This is what I did during my 2ww. And I will try to be the same for next 2 wks. Don't stress yourself. During my first cycle, I was so stress after I got BFP. And didn't take care myself. I walked a lot and so tired after my whole day work, which caused me to have brown discharge and bleeding. So please..please...take care of yourself too.

Hi Hi Hi Kimmy, *wave. *wave
My first fresh cycle was actually same timing as yours, I still remember your name and one of other sister which BFP same timing as me. This time is my first FET. Hope to have smooth pregnancy like you all
happy.gif

Hi Fatefully, try to be relax and stay positive. This is what I did during my 2ww. And I will try to be the same for next 2 wks. Don't stress yourself. During my first cycle, I was so stress after I got BFP. And didn't take care myself. I walked a lot and so tired after my whole day work, which caused me to have brown discharge and bleeding. So please..please...take care of yourself too.

Hi Hi Hi Kimmy, *wave. *wave
My first fresh cycle was actually same timing as yours, I still remember your name and one of other sister which BFP same timing as me. This time is my first FET. Hope to have smooth pregnancy like you all
happy.gif

Fatefully
Trust me many of us (me included) are also newbies in this journey. We all went through the same anxiety and stress. Yes it can be pretty worrying when you read all those reasons on the web. When I was spotting, I felt reassured after knowing (reading from forums) that there were many people who went through the same thing. Do try not to think too much about what you did or didn't do. It's just mother nature. Talking to your bb also helps. I did the same
happy.gif

Kimmy
Yes I arrived this afternoon. The journey was pleasant. I had 2 seats to myself. I had to unbuckle and unzip my jeans throughout the journey to feel more comfortable
embarrassed.gif

Baby - A big congratulations!!! Your numbers are very high indeed
kao_welcome2.gif

Fatefully
Trust me many of us (me included) are also newbies in this journey. We all went through the same anxiety and stress. Yes it can be pretty worrying when you read all those reasons on the web. When I was spotting, I felt reassured after knowing (reading from forums) that there were many people who went through the same thing. Do try not to think too much about what you did or didn't do. It's just mother nature. Talking to your bb also helps. I did the same
happy.gif

Kimmy
Yes I arrived this afternoon. The journey was pleasant. I had 2 seats to myself. I had to unbuckle and unzip my jeans throughout the journey to feel more comfortable
embarrassed.gif

Baby - A big congratulations!!! Your numbers are very high indeed
kao_welcome2.gif

Back