(2012/12) Dec 2012

wa, I didn't come in yesterday afternoon and so many posts already.

Congrats to all who just tested positive n joined/went to scan n hear bb heartbeat and those who are feeling normal with no MS!

Happymok, jia you, don't think too much. Sat will be here soon! I am also looking forward to my sat check up to heart bb heartbeat for the first time! Hopefully all smooth n safe.

I also can't eat too much now. Then eat already feel like puking but nothing out. Super tired and can't concentrate on work well too. Prefer to relax, surf net and slack. omg...

mifmif, I already ate salmon sashimi last week. =X

kidomum, there are some type of banana we can't eat, so make sure you eat the right type. I am not sure, so I rather skip banana totally. I eat only apple and guava.

sasayeo, this xin ku period will be over once you hit 13 weeks. 1 more month or slightly more to go. Jia you everyone!

I think our list is getting longer, can conslidate into a spreadsheet liao. hehe... who is good in that?

nikiko, i think we cant take any raw food at all! And no alcohol too
sad.gif

im feeling the same as u, i have no appetite to eat but i'm forcing myself to eat. Everyday I feel the urge to take MC
sad.gif

Hi, Im unsure whether im preggy with #2. Suddenly, i get dizzy spells all day, slight nausea in the morn, very fatigue and i feel my breast a little swollen. I couldnt use the preg test kit yet as my mense nt due...
quite worried..my #1 is only 17mths...nt planning for #2 so soon

Couldn't find a way to paste the table in the page, so here it is, the excel sheet attached.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
MTB
MTB.xlsx (10.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Dear all, I was spotting for 2 weeks and placed on twice weekly progesterone jabs and double dose pills daily. Was so relieve to detect the heartbeat yesterday (6 weeks) but doctor says 127 is consider slow....can anybody share with me your bb heartbeat rate?
sad.gif

Have also decided to go for the max of 3 jabs a week from now just to play safe. Want to remind everybody not to eat papaya, liver, fish and anything raw (not even half boil eggs). I am still keeping my fingers crossed for 12 weeks as doctor say only then the pregnancy is stable esp since I keep spotting and have totally no other symptoms.....

Maybe we can compile a list of our nicknames, edd, hospital and gynae? I saw some forum putting it into a table but I dunnoe how to do it :x

Thanks Catherine!

@olive - 127 is slow?! Mine is 129. Thought average is 130 only?

yes yes... me too hate to come to work now... seems like cant sit too long.. feel like laying down better... haiz....

olive and evelyn, u r making me worried! my baby's heartbeat was only 105 when i did my scan last week (6 weeks) and she didnt say anything!

a table sounds like a great idea except i dunno how to do it. i cant even open cath's xls spreadsheet...

@sasa

Yes.. walk and fart in a series in office!! omgish.. have to walk noisily and yet discreetly to hide the sound
sad.gif

Hi Lil Olive, I was spotting brown discharge for about 3 days. Went for a scan yesterday and baby's heartbeat was about 100 at about 6 weeks. My gynae didn't express any concerns. I went to google and apparently for 6 weeks, 90 to 110 is quite normal. Would think your baby's hb is fine.

Don't worry too much! try to relax!

Haha... i keep farting like got gas bubbles in me..

my hub will open his eyes wide and look at me.. then i laugh and go poot poot poot poot!

LOL!

Tables... i took a look at the help file..

(slash)table{MTB,EDD,Hospital, Gynae
2,2,2,2}

replace (slash) with / to activate the code..

Sample:

<table border=1><tr><td>MTB</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD> Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</td></tr></table>

chubbyfingers, I know we can't take raw food, but I am quite relax this time round. My colleague who preggy also had lots of sashimi and still gave birth to a healthy baby leh. So to me I think is eat with moderation and make sure you eat the sashimi from a trusted, branded restaurant, then you will be more assured of its quality of freshness. I think we can't eat raw is scare got contamination. Japanese preggy women also eat sashimi coz sashimi is so common food to them. But if you all are concern then better skip it totally.
happy.gif

I also feel like taking MC everyday but I try to control the evil thoughts!!

Mrs Tan, you are better than me, my #1 is only 13 months! hehe...

Catherine, I also have no idea how do ppl paste the spreadsheet table here which show out the list of names. I am very poor in IT. hehe.. Thanks for helping!

Shall I start first?

Nick: JAJ
EDD: 6 Dec
No.: 2
Hospital: MAH (Mount Alvernia Hospital)

hello all! went for gynae visit yesterday and manage to hear bb's heartbeat
happy.gif
currently at 6 weeks+ Based on my LMP, edd should be late nov, but from the size of the sac, edd should be 7 Dec. This is my #2. So far no ms no other feelings. Hope that it keeps this way as i dun have MS for #1 too. #1 is 21 mths old

Actually DH checked online he also say it is not slow. Ok good to know we are all around the same average. Chubby dun be worried maybe is my doc a bit KS and dun want me to have high hopes cos of my spotting? He was pretty shock I have totally no symptoms. I am not tired, no MS, no special hunger, smooth bowels daily...so those of you with MS hang in there, it is a blessing at least you know your bb is doing well. For me I have to wait for each scan to find out.

My buttocks jab until become hard around the area, nurse says its the progesterone deposits. But no choice will bear with it if it means bb can be safe.

To start the table gg (jsut copy and paste the table into excel, add your inform and copy and paste the information back into the format: \ table{paste the inform here} remove the "space" between the \ and table and the table will show up properly:

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> - </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

@sasa
I don't thing i wanna eat any medi especially while preggie.. even prior, i stay away from medications esp. Western unless i am super sick.

And Po Chai Pills is chinese right? I think gotta be careful and check the packaging if its safe to eat.

The gas thing i think we can control with more good bacteria in our digestive system. Maybe we should eat more yoghurt and vitagen/yakult

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

No Nick EDD Baby # Hospital Gynae Gender
1 e 1-Dec 1 TMC Ben Tham TBA
2 JAJ 6-Dec 2 Mt A Dr Cllifton Chan TBA
3 sun_tan 7-Dec 2 Mt A Dr John Yam TBA

Why I don't get it? Someone help me fill in my gynae name please...

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sasayeo </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore </TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Awesome, you ladies are good at this.
Mine is

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

Thanks mummies!

Sasayeo, please please if you wanna eat sashimi, eat in moderation, few pcs, not too many and make sure you eat at those higher range restaurants/hotels which make fresh sashimi for you k. Don't risk in eating at s*kae which they leave them on the belt on for how I don't know.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I'm still not very sure how this gynae thing works.

Apparently, I think my gynae is not attached to any hospital. So will he still be the one helping with my delivery or do I need to appoint someone else?

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

sasayeo, 1 way is through LMP and the other is thru the size of the embryo. Based on my LMP, my edd should be 23 nov, but i guess i ovulate late so during my scan yesterday and based on embryo size, gynae advised that my edd is on 7 dec.

Catherine, you can check with ur gynae in which hospital can he/she delivers. Eg for mine, he is not attached to any hospital as well and he can deliver in all the hospital. Ie i dun need to get a separate gynae to deliver for me when i choose my hospital.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Haiz.. i forgot my last menses is it 2nd? 5th? or 6th March!

I have been keeping records in my app but just nice i changed phone and lost all my app history
sad.gif

Have to wait 2 more weeks for my gynae visits.. argh!

chubbyfingers, now you know ma. We experience coz previous forum also got consolidate info. Like that we can know each other better. Otherwise too many nicks will mix up easily. Maybe we can start a fb page if our list is big enough later on.
happy.gif

sasayeo, I knew my edd from my gynae coz I went for my first appt 2 weeks ago le. I like to go early scan to confirm and take folic acid and an tai yao from my gynae. Folic acid can buy easily at pharmacy but I don't know abt the an tai yao which I feel is good to have.

Catherine, some gynae have list of hospital that they will deliver you at for you to choose. Like my gynae can deliver at most private hospitals like ME, TMC, MA, GE, etc. I choose MAH coz his house is nearer to MAH, so he can reach hospital faster if it's during peak hours.
happy.gif

Wow, the thread is moving really fast today!

Why can't I post the table? Can someone post for me? Thanks!

My details are as follows:
Nick: Mama_ling
EDD: TBA
Baby #: 2
Hospital: TMC
Gynae: Dr Adrian Woodworth

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

sasayeo, I don't remember the name of the pill. Let me check it tonight and let you all know tmrw coz that pill is only to be taken just before sleep at night.

sun_tan, 8.5mm la haha if 85mm very big leh. mine at 6wks only 3.5mm

I am taking Utrogestan as an tai yao, it is a progesterone supp and as mentioned cos of spotting I am also having progesterone jabs.

Thanks for the advice, sun_tan &amp; nikko!
So I guess I'll hear about it from gynae during this Saturday's appointment.

I was getting a lot of information from different people, and got a bit lost. There are some telling me about packages that clinics offer which include meds/consultation. I very luan. :p

haa haa... mama ling cos i also stay sengkang... but my gynae is with ACJ Womens Clinic at TMC... my gynae name is Dr Adrian Tan...

Hi Ladies ^^ just tested +ve last fri ~ going to c gynea 2nite ~ this is my #1, very excited and yet very worried cos dunno wat to do especially wat to eat.

Back