(2012/12) Dec 2012

Catherine, ya ON can get but need to wait... I wanna get something fast... hee hee

Maybe will take a walk at vivocity...tks happymok

Arcade is a bit out of the way... cos I dont work there...tks for the info JAJ...

Yeah, I'm working/staying in the west, and very lazy to go out, so I usually shop online.

sasayeo, yes, I have a bit more pimples (similar to PMS) and oily hair/face. I look like a zombie now, honestly. I look forward to the day "The Glow" arrives. Haha.

me oso got bad acne problem, bloating and backaches.

but my cramping stop all of a sudden since yesterday and I am very worried ~ going to ask the doc 2nite.

@JLJ

I think no cramp is ok leh... no need to worry! Excessive cramping is red alert instead!

@Sasa
Remember to review the Gmarket buys hor! I was looking at them the other day too!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Xta: u r rite...too much cramping not good...I think my tummy like so stress when sitting whole day in office... so uncomfortable....I need to laydown man....walk too much also cannot...sibei cham...

Chubbyfingers, level 2 at Arcade.

sasayeo, I also have breakout!
sad.gif
I had serious breakout on face and back during my first pregnancy. Until now still have some scars. Now like it's starting again. Sigh.... Some ppl will look very radiance. I am the unlucky ones.

Mrs Heng, I always join spree with my previous thread mummies. The one I told you "Alice Rachel Neo" she does alot of sprees for bb items. If you have her in your fb, she will post when there's upcoming spree. I will try my best to remember to inform you when I see one.
happy.gif

wow, 2 days on business trip and the thread has grown!

I don't know to be envious or not, I am not having MS till now, just feeling tired, gassy in the tummy so tend to burp and fart, always hungry, tend to be breathless if I walk or talk too fast and too much.
So alittle worried if everything is ok...

Thank u chubbyfinger
happy.gif

Niko michi: my hcg also not doubled in last test, 579,5 before is 310,2.... Just keep positive thinking... I have read that it is not always doubling in 2 days, some people takes more time.... At least it reach 70% will be ok

But my gynae want to monitor it, so i took test every 2 days....

Jaj: i need new pants too.... Really can not fit in my old one

Mamaling, u wont believe it. I had tom yum for dinner again! My hubby ask me can dun eat tom yum tomorrow or not cz not healthy, scare too spicy for bb :eek: but i like leh...
Happymok, i really hope ur bb is ok too. So glad u stay positive. Bb will be strong for u.
Oh-oh, welcome bk! Hv a gd rest. Hope u dun hv to travel soon. Maybe ur MS not here yet so dun hv to worry.

Mifmif, I read that spicy food will not be harmful to the bb but its only advisable not to have it as it may cause heartburn or worsen ms. But I think u shld follow ur heart and eat what u crave!

San2, u r not alone. I think my waistline is expanding. Sigh.

Oh-oh, I get that shortness of breathe feeling too! I don't understand why.

Seems like everyone is taking blood test for hcg levels? I've been to my gynae twice and hasn't taken any. Should I request for one when I see her in 3 weeks time? I will be 9 weeks then.

Hi all, just seen Gynae.. Preggy in 3 weeks plus.. With cramps that comes on n off in few hours for a min or so..

No spotting or bleeding.. Scan can only see sac but no fetus.. Normal?

Was given salbutamol..

Dear all MTB !

I m New here ;) this is my baby #1. I just tested positive and confirmed by TCM that i am preggy! Probably 6-7wks now. I am planning to go to Dr Chan k h (Gleneagles) after my oversea trip. Anyone going to same Dr?

ps ; Don`t worry &amp; be a happy MTB!

@caroline05.. I only saw the gestational sac during my first scan when I was about 4 weeks.. Its normal

@gillian.. Congrats! Take care in your overseas trip since its still early pregnancy..

mifmif, I am still in China actually. My trip is only half done, can't wait to come home!
I am here to attend an industry event and visit some clients so have been standing whole of today. Tired by now. Luckily I told 2 of my close colleagues so they have been keeping a lookout for me, fussing over me. Abit paiseh but feel very "loved" (that's my only consolation). My China colleague is so cute, she told her mum about it and her mum bought me tonics (frog fats capsules - xue ge gao capsules). I accepted it without knowing that it costed a bomb, she bought me 4 bottles which cost S$100 each. I am thinking if I should return it...

chubbyfingers, I presume its because our heart is pumping much faster. Before pregnancy, my pulse rate was 70/m, now its 90/m when I am in "peaceful" mode, so I can imagine if we walk abit faster or talk and walk at the same time, our heart would be pumping at 100/m??

Hi Gillian,

Congrats on yr pregnancy! I've been seeing Dr KH Chan (Gleneagles) too, he is great! Hubby thinks he is great too. He is pro vegan diet &amp; will only allow u to put on 1kg/month. U can pm me or email me for further discussion. There is also a thread for Dr Chan.

Take care!
happy.gif

hi All!!

Regarding maternity wear, i used to get them from Spring (everywhr), Egg maternity (Vivo) and mother care.. till i found a shop in beauty world, 3rd floor, just next to the escalator, which sells maternity wear at reasonable price. its like the retro "TOP 100" type of shop, but if you were to fish the clothes out, you can find decent ones at reasonable price (very reasonable). I can spend less than $200 after grabbing about 8 pieces, with a mixture of top and bottoms.. =)

I'll be going for my 2nd beta hcg tomorrow... hope everything is fine... the cramps is on and off..
was adv yesterday that i have 3 scenarios...
1) ectopic
2) m/c
3) normal
however, m/c is unlikely cos no spotting...
just worried it is ectopic...

i cannot imagine going thru this again, given that my #1 is 10month old, and very active...
my #1 gave me no MS.. and i was eating very well..
he was born at 36week, weighing 3.5kg thru natural, no epi..
i was very determined to go au naturel...
this one is giving me a lil nausea liao.. sianz.

Audrey - u r so brave to go without epi and ur bb size is of a gd weight despite borned at 36 weeks. mine was also @ 36wks but only at 2.68kg n i opted for epi right from the start.

Morning Ladies,

Tested positive 4 weeks back. First scan gave an EDD at the end of Nov. Did a Scan last sat and EDD changed to 1 Dec.

Chubbyfingers, can you add me to the list. Thanks!

Nick: Fluffysheep
EDD: 1 Dec
Baby #: 2
Hospital: Mt A
Gynae: Dr Kang Wee

Any mummies experiencing a lot of gas? I'm bloated most of the time, its so bad that I can barely get any food down.

So far Ginger drink is helping me to ease it a little.

Fluffy - yes, tend to burp and fart more often. But take note, dun take too much ginger drink coz afraid that the bb may get jaundice - not sure whether this is scientific proven...But my in-laws and parents forbid me take too much ginger when preggy

Thanks Mrs Tan,

I'm trying not to drink unless it gets very bad. For my #1, I didn't get bloated at all. For #2, it feels like i'm carrying a gas tank or something.

Fluffy, yes I also feel bloated a lot ..
Especially after meal and it makes the waistline area tighter ... So uncomfortable
sad.gif

Have tendency to burp or fart :p

Good morning, pretties. I'm already thinking of sleeping in bed after work. Hoho.

Mrs Heng, I usually order from Old Navy myself. But I think I will buy when I'm closer to the end of this trimester, probably a month's time? If you don't mind the wait, then I'll let you know when I order.
happy.gif

Pommes. .. Hahah it was a self challenge.. Dunno the.coming one will have.such courage or.not...
I was.adv to.stop overfeeding myself if i wanago by natural.. Who knows.. The next day.. My water broke.. Hahah. . Maybe my son felt the threat.. And decided to come.out early to.eat more...

Gd morning all!! Wow so many new mummies! Welcome all who just joined! Anyone can help update our current list now?

Today I finally took mc. Woke up with a bad stomachache and LS.
sad.gif
feel so weak after that. Later I'm gonna go see my gynae, thus bringing forward my check up. Hope can hear bb heartbeat later.

Mifmif, my previous pregnancy I also crave for Tom yam soup every week. Lol..

Everyday feeling so tired now, just wanna sleep more...

Hi ladies, I also went to see doctor last week and has confirmed. See the sac, but can't hear the heartbeat.

Nick: Cheers
EDD: 6 Dec
Baby #: 3
Hospital: TMC
Gynae: Dr Andrian Woodworth

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD> Fluffysheep</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Updated, and arranged according to EDD
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep </TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>04-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Cheers </TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

Good morning all!

@kuromikk - thanks babe, i will ;)

@mellyjong - thanks babe, i heard about his strict vegan diet &amp; that he will scold MTB if slightly overweight!! i really hope i don`t gain too much cuz i m quite big size >.< Are you preggy too? if yes, how far are you now?

To all, i do feel bloated since 2-3wks ago. breasts swollen &amp; heavy at times. So far no MS... oh yes, fart more often &amp; loud now (so embarrassing)

I hope i can give birth naturally w/o epi. They said women have higher pain tolerance ,lets hope SO!

Good morn ladies,

Though i have not confirm whether im preggy but i have all the symptoms which you all experience now. As this is my 2nd time, hence im more sensitive to my body changes. Anyway got to wait till next wk before i test myself with the preg test kit...(keeping my fingers cross!!)

Though im not prepared to have #2 so soon, but if do have im still happy coz this is a Dragon Year, hoping to have a "Long Zai" =)

To those mummies who have breakout, i like to share my experience. Like you all, i experience very bad breakout when i had my #1. One of the mummies in the previous forum introduce me to this TCM.

Wong Shuk Yan Chinese Physician Acupunture
Blk 69 Toa Payoh Lor 4
#01-359
S310069

The TCM doc just prescribed me some Chinese TCM powder for facial mask. I need to mix Egg White with the TCM powder and apply on my face. Thereafter, rinse off with water.

I find the treatment very effective for me.

Welcome all new mummies!
happy.gif

Thx chubbyfingers for the info! Ill update hubby.
Jaj, ur craving is weekly still not so bad, mine is daily. :eek: btw, I bought guava with suan mei fen today! Hehe... Hope it helps.
Oh-oh, yah itz better that someone knows, at least they can look out for u.
Me in zzz mode too but very stress at e same time cz colly lvling e team &amp; dept will down size. Sianzzz

sleepy ...sleepy... cant concentrate at work...

worst... dont feel like eating altough feel a bit hungry....si bei cham...

@sasa Which seller did you buy from? link link please!
i saw a few, the sizes are like M / L .....

Sometimes i feel that my heart is beating very fast and i feel breatheless... my goodness, now only pea size and my heart feels overloaded! Later on how?!

me yawning since i reached office ~ and worst is i blur blur drop medi frm doc onto the floor and my chair roll onto it and crash 2 tablets of folic acid...

Back