(2012/12) Dec 2012

bloom, initially need to..
after a while u can time the pumping time once around 11pm and another time in the morning.. instead of waking up in the middle of the night

bloom, sadly, my boy haven't sleep through. I latch on bed, so no need to pump. Now that he drinks fully fm still wake up at night for milk. My hb will go make for him.

my supply dipped when lengthened to 6 hrly but supply was low from start, dun remember i had 800mls per day..

JAJ, conclusion is your boy loves his milk and that is good! hee~~~
how old is ur boy?

my boy is 14 mths.

Very sleepy and bored at work. Nothing to do... Also don't know what to surf online. Time faster pass, I wanna go home....

xta, the stall used to be at blk 233 which now become the boon tong kee, near the famous melben crab >< very nice de, been there many many years.Think they just shift to 226 last year.

Cake shop.. u mean Pine Garden Cake shop?

The funny thing is... last time young always go there buy bread nia.. never find the cake super nice hahaha...

40 mins more... supposed to meet big big boss to discuss thing. but so long never ask me in.. better not call me in last min -.-

sasayeo, the beef noodles I'm eating is at laguna park condo. There is a restaurant selling beef noodles during lunch, the chilli is super spicy and very nice! yummy!

oh ya ~ any recommendation for swiss rolls??
My hb used to go Balestier/Whampoa area buy for me to eat but he cant rmbr the locations anymore.

I've been craving for swiss rolls and cakes.

JLJ, there is this place called Good &amp; Rich that sells very good swiss roll =) it's an kandakar street near Arab street.

their durian and pandan flavour is the best!!

Haiz ~ my this hb poor memory, i luv tat shop selling the pandan swiss roll, long and slim kind, put into fridge then cut and eat.

kidomum, hmmmm will go and check it out.
sasayeo, maybe will buy and try to satisfy my cravings.

sasayeo, i same as u lah, 1hr 15 mins to go.. So sian... I see your comment how many nuggets you ate make me envy loh! Can't wait to go hm....

kidomum, thks alot , tats the shop I've been finding. Went to google for the shop and found the packaging familiar.

Haha ~ so happy ~ cos it have been more than 1 yr since i last eat

JAJ, your boy might be drinking (in the middle of the night) out of habit rather than becos he is hungry. If his day intake meets the requirement, you can try to wean him off his night feeds. Would be easier for you too when #2 comes.

Good morning everyone!

TGIF!!
happy.gif

my pregnancy suddenly speeds up. little beanie is now close to 8 weeks. Dr is happy and fixed (forward) my EDD to 28 Dec. Got my OSCAR appt, at 18 june. Next gynae appt at 22 june.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Enerus</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1 (twins)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan HH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cheers</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>snowing</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowen</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>berryjay</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>kikismom</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>ohoh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr. Jazlan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Angelic</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Han Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Little Blue</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Anita Kale</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>baby yin</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>18-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Joyce Lim (Father : Goi)</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kong Kong</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. CH Koh</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>xtb</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Pommes</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles/ Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Seng Shay Way</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>evilicious</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mummy Koh</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Jellow</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Esther Ng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>aspialle</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. June Tan</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

wow, so many of us liao.. =) our dec mummy list is getting longer =)

lucky we are all going different hospitals and different gynaes...otherwise not enuff beds to fight among ourselves..haha

sasayeo, thank you for the compliments..
happy.gif
My hb has dimples (not as deep as mine) too, so maybe that's why my son has it. hehe.. not sure #2 will have anot...

sun_tan, we tried to ignored his whines and pat him but no use. He will whine until we give him milk/water. At times I think he is thirsty rather than hungry coz when I try giving him water he takes and fall back to sleep. Maybe due to the dry aircon. My hb is going to buy him a humidifier soon.

kidomum, I saw many mummies using same gynae leh.. Dr. Adiran Woodworth! He's so popular! Maybe some will crash with each other. Dr. Adrian can switch from delivery suite to delivery suite if few of them give birth same day. lol...

My gynae is the only gynae here. *phew*

JAJ, my sister in law also has been waking up to let her sons drink milk when they whine..now 1 is coming 5 yrs old and 1 is turning 3... both still wants her to wake up to make milk for them in the middle of the night at different timing!!

maybe u can let your son take some light snacks before sleep and see if that can hold his hunger a bit..

kidomum, I will make fm for him just before his bedtime and he seems to have a limit of how much he can take. Once he has enough, he will not drink further, so cannot force him to drink or eat more. Nvm lah, anyway now is hb's duty to wake up to make milk for him in the middle of the night as I need more rest and we already agreed that my hb will sleep with #1 in another room during my confinement, so that I can focus on taking care of #2, and he helps on #1. I believe they will sleep through when it is time for them.

Good Morning!

TGIF.. got work to do but no mood! ;p

Dr Adrian is always a so popular gynae!

Ive not decided on my gynae and where to deliver!
my hubby will only comment "up to u la" ... zzz

Dr Adrian's clinic is at SK and CCK

I've got a friend told me not to choose him but I still went ahead to choose him due to me and hb find him acceptable. Fast and got night consultation hours.

<font color="0000ff">jaj</font>

I wean my son from night feed after he turn 2.5 years old. It all started from a dental visit. The dentist told him cannot drink milk in the middle of the night and also must drink from cup, else it will cause his teeth to drop..

After that, he "guai guai" listen, when he wakes for milk, I just repeat to him what the dentist said, give him some water and send him back to bed...After a while, he got used to it and won't wake up for milk liao..I think it's a habit and not because he is hungry....That's also why he starts to drink from cup instead of bottle!
happy.gif

Morning Mummies..

I arrived super early for work but its a black friday.. LOL!

super lots of things kok up! =.= Now nua till lunchtime to calm myself down haha..

different gynae has diff prenatal packages that starts on different weeks.

Better check with your gynae on their package!

mummykoh, thanks for your advice. But my boy is too young to understand now. Maybe when he is older abit ba. around 18-24 mths if he still wake up then I will train him to drink water only and see how.

I chose NUH cos just 5 mins from workplace and only hospital in the West nearest to my house + i quite like the nurses + service + room when my SIL had her #1 there.

No time to go for tour leh... should be standard haha

Back