(2012/12) Dec 2012

Chubbyfingers, I'm 12 weeks and 4 days and i'm still puking. for #1, I puked for 4 mths.

Excited and worried for tmr's gynae visit. Going for my Oscar test. hope all will be well.

fluffy, really? i think everyone is different so our morning sickness might end in different times right? im afraid my ms will persist after week 13
sad.gif

sun_tan, yours is cheaper than my current. My current is 1200 for antental and 1200 for delivery. Most of the gynae antental package seems not more than 1k while mine is too exp.

Mummy_koh, I'm same with you, my boy is already 5 yrs old. This pregnancy is a long wait for me and my husband. Finally we made it. Now I'm in the 9 wks and edd is 12/12/12.

Oh ya by the way mummies, does your gynae requires you ladies to pay up the delivery fee first? This is the first time I heard I need to pay up full delivery fee before I even deliver. Just wonder if paid up, how do we still claim medisave for it?

Pearl, usually delivery fee is to be paid after delivery like what you have mentioned. But I have no idea why my current gynae wants patient to pay full delivery fee before we even deliver. The new gynae (thomson women's clinic) I'm going to change now only requires a deposit to the delivery fee.

I think i gonna have too much maternity clothes liao. Colleague going to gimme.. and Cousins going to give me more lol..

Xta... I used to have lots of maternity clothes..

most of them I give or sold to other mummies after my 2nd one...

so now I left with nothing.. no choice have to get some... if not it is very uncomfortable to wear the old ones....

i cant button my pants nor jeans so i am wearing dress to work. bought 2 from cotton on last weekend.. not bad. u can go check it out there too. their dress(short type) is between $20-$30

Mummy_koh & May, my #1 is 5yo too !
happy.gif

She's at the stage of reasoning with people, sometimes don't know want to laugh or cry at what she says.

My tummy is showing, been wearing loose dresses to hide. And a colleague asks me just now, "When are you going to start wearing maternity wear? " (=.=) "

Snowen,

Haha! Yeah! They are really gd at talking..My #1 is very vocal and super expressive...I have yet to reveal the news to him yet...Was thinking of doing so after the Oscar's test..

Last year, we told him once I knew I was pregnant. In the end, he was quite affected when we told him we lost that baby..
sad.gif

Mummy Koh, I also haven't tell my girl yet, waiting till after OSCAR results.
Scare she "announces" to her teachers and classmates haha !

Hi All

Seems that most of u moving towards end of 1st trimester.... m still struggling!
sad.gif

tot will stop at #1.. given away all my bb stuff & maternity clothes...

Jiayou!

my fren has been waiting at hospital for the past 3 hours just for bed to admit into hospital to give birth!! this year the turnaround for bed is scary..every hospital seems to be 100% occupied.

SGH. Also, accordingly to my friend, for SGH, this year onwards, they don't bring the babies to the nursery area at all, they have to stay with the mummies in the room by the bed.. not sure the reason why also..

my colleague went for antenatal course at TMC. TMC also says their occupancy rate is 100% nowadays.. i think it's the same everywhere.

wow... that means when we all deliver in Dec,,, which seem to the hot month,,, we may be the same too...

""Sian

pommes, waiting for bed is ok...means can still wait.. if will be worst if there is no delivery suite!!
i think this year, they won't push us in so fast..to wait during the labour.. probably only until baby is coming out then they'll push us in..

wow! really scary!! so "packed"!

mummies can feedback how is the delivery rm like at tmc and mt alvenia? my gynae left kkh, so i have not decided on my gynae yet.

hope to get some feedbacks, thanks.
happy.gif

Kong Kong: Now every night I am sleeping almost sitting upright...But will wake up every 3 to 4 hrs just to stand and burp or fart! oops! Feel like a newborn!! LOL

Sasayeo: Really ah, can take actual...I am taking antacid now..It does help but the effects only last for awhile.
sad.gif

All the heartburn, vomiting is causing me to have headache also...When I was pregnant with #1, I think I also have the same problem...

kidomum, do u mean all will wait in the same common rm while in labour. when ready to birth then push in delivery suite?
tot i saw on some threads during#1 that can hear the next bed.. so that is really true?

Erh.... I hope really there won't be this situation where there is no delivery suite available. I cannot survive without epi. How to administer epi if waiting in the common room (stage 1 room)?!

I think the waiting is in the ward itself.. Midwives will come and check dilation and contraction condition..

Not all in the same room I hope :p

My colleague jus gave birth on sunday evening and this morning she is discharged from hospital Liao. Very fast too..

MummyKoh, was seeing dr Regina before she went on maternity leave

Dun remember has stage 1 rm at kkh.. Was at the delivery suite when admitted.

Back