(2012/08) Aug 2012

hi mummies! do you guys do your 3D or 4D scan upon recommendation or permission from your gynae? i thought i was supposed to do my 3D scan with my detailed scan at Parkway east, but that day my baby was facing down so nurse say no point doing now, make another appt. and when i wanna get the appt there and then with the hospital, she said usually its done/arranged by gynae clinic and not by individuals.

i saw a clinic in Manila doing 3D and 4D scan, and was thinking of doing a 4D scan there (need to check if its cheaper). but do you think i need to check w my gynae? i know these scans are generally harmless but i read somewhere to still ask your gynae?

Ling
dont need permission one.
its quite harmless..unless u are doing it everyday..
i also did without telling my gynae,.i had it done at KL.
in spore its SGD 300.

BBL,
icic, they will catch up eventually right
happy.gif

Ling,
i had 3D/4D scan during detailed scan in my gynae clinic, for 4D, he just switch modes for me to see, did not request for it, was a pleasant surprise for hb and myself.
for my previous preg, my gynae did not have the facility so i did at TMC ard 30 wk together with growth scan, the gynae nurse made appt for me. u can talk to your gynae let him know u keen in 3D/4D scan....

thanks BBL and J-A.

hi BBL - the nurse at Eastshore said my 3D scan only 50 bucks! i didnt know in SG it costs that much to do a 3D or 4D scan!

i will ask my gynae re the scan in SG then at my next visit. thanks!

anyone buying the medela breast pump from local seller (US set?) i am thinking of getting it , its priced at 460.

BBL - i dont know! that's why i shocked too, but its 3D not 4D. i got a CD from the detailed scan, do you think thats the same thing inside??

jojo: same, ftwm. =\.. hahaha~~~ so when u plan to take ur ML. my edd 0208. one day diff from u.. i plan last week july. u? =D

Hi mummies..I am from june2012 mtb!Would like to share with the mummies here that..in any case your would like to take maternity or newborn shoots.Do let me know n i will send u the details with the pricing to your email as I just went for my maternity shoots last sat at a home based studio..thumbs up n I had a great fun taking the shoots with my family
happy.gif

Hazel, Happy: It's cheap because it's the US import set. It does not have warranty. But have to wait for Ling to reply where she can get at that offer.

hi mummies, i plan to get it from beauty loft. i have emailed her to ask how many set she has left and reserve. she say "running out" for freestyle. kelly and starfantasy, if she has you girls want? we can self collect at AMK mrt.

i was actually thinking of waiting a bit before buying, cos warranty starts the earlier we buy ( which is the earlier she got), but i have a feeling she will not commit when her next stock will come in. anyway i also asked her that question and will wait for her to get back.

her price is 460 nett, US warranty.

Rykiel: I havent decided yet.... Maternity leave is a headache and my job is unstable and will be rotated every 6 mths... Anyway will see how...

Ling: I bought freestyle from beautyloft haven't tried out yet.... But scared when need dun have...

hi mummies, i plan to get it from beauty loft. i have emailed her to ask how many set she has left and reserve. she say "running out" for freestyle. kelly and starfantasy, if she has you girls want? we can self collect at AMK mrt.

i was actually thinking of waiting a bit before buying, cos warranty starts the earlier we buy ( which is the earlier she got), but i have a feeling she will not commit when her next stock will come in. anyway i also asked her that question and will wait for her to get back.

her price is 460 nett, US warranty.

sorry mummies, post the same thing accidentally. yes 1 year US warranty. no SG warranty. i believe that's the same if u buy from US too right>

she says her stock comes in every thurs on a weekly basis. so i guess we dont have to hurry?

Kelly,
do not need a voltage converter for freestyle... =) but you'll need those two pin plug to charge up the battery!

Hi, I am from the June thread. my confinement aunty is available end July to August. Please kindly call her at 6016-9337212 if you are still searching for one Thanks!

jljz: oh thanks haha. I scared need some converter then very troublesome!
happy.gif

Ling: in that case, I want o get the pump haha. Faster get then 1 thing down I no need to headache this can go get others.

Hi mummies, sorry to interrupt. I have the following items for sale..

1. Preloved Tiny Love Take-Along Mobile, letting go at $30. Bought during Taka baby fair at $49.90, music, soft toy animals are all in tip top condition with no stain no wear & tear.

2. Full bumper cot, letting go at $28. Wash but never used, comes with fitted sheet, full cot bumper, 1 pillow & 2 bolsters.

3. Preloved Baby Love nursing pillow, letting go at $18. Used less than 5 times, condition is almost like new & the cover is machine washable.

4. Lucky baby milk bottles drying rack, letting go at $5. Wash but never used.

5. BNIB Pigeon Bottle & Baby Food Warmer, letting go at $35. It's brand new, received as gift but already had one.

6. BNIB Dr Brown 4oz Wide Neck milk bottle x 2 pcs, letting go $10 each or take both at $18.

7. BNIB Avent 9oz Wide Neck milk bottles x 2 pcs, letting go at $15 for both.

8. BNIB Vtech Grow & Ride on, letting go at $65.

Please PM or email me [email protected] for more info/pics if keen. Tks

Ling,
Beauty loft told me she got regular shipment. Just let her know when I need it, she will reserve a set. I only plan to get in Jun/July since Aug due.

I intend to reserve the freestyle pump too. How can i contact beauty loft?

My hb went to US recently, ask him to check on the freestyle breast pump, it is retailing at US$399 before tax. After conversion, it is more exp than local spree so in the end asked he not to buy from US.

i am buying Ardo Calypse to go. abt $533. its made in switzerland n has 2 years warranty. i read its review online n so far comments has been good. i think Ardo manufactures for Medele too.

I just bought kodomo bb wet wipes at $2 each pack at watson. issit good? i see most pple use pigeon bb wet wipes

Kitty, i think pigeon ones are better for infant. Kodomo ones are not thick enough for infant. My fren suggested to me to use Kodomo one when they are older like 6 months old.

hi all! just managed to get my "travel cert" from my gynae this morning :) airlines are all asking if i have a doc cert so thought i better get one before it gets too leh cheh to ans the same question all the time.

for the pump - yes thats the one on the URL starfantasy. its the same i see outside as well. we can email her and reserve but i was thinking since stock come in later, dont have to do so soon? maybe end of June, or you girls prefer to get it now?

i believe you need a convertor - as its a US plug. we can get it easily outside for less than 20 bucks i think.

beetlebug - target sells for 329USD if i am not wrong.

Any mummies used this before?

b.box baby box

http://www.mummyliciousshop.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=163

Product Information

b.box’s essential baby box is the go everywhere plastic nappy wallet that fits into your lifestyle and your handbag!

b.box® is designed with parents in mind and comes complete with:
Unique dual access wipes hatch
Wipe clean change mat
Storage for nappies and disposable bags
Built-in refillable wipes container
Flexible arm to keep everything in place

Keep one in your handbag, nappy bag, car or pram, so you’ll never be without your essential baby box.
Box size: 25cm x 15cm x 5.5cm.
Mat size: 43cm x 48cm
Designed in Australia
BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
Available in a range of funky colours.
Winner of 2010’s iParenting Best Product Award

looks very interesting kelly! but 45 bucks quite expensive since it seems to make sense to put one everywhere. also wouldnt the wipes dry out if you dont use for a while?

Ling: ya quite ex last time i remember got spree for it but now no more haha. Might be getting cause looks useful wont make my bag bulky. Not sure if its secure enough to not dry out wipes.

Ling: the converter u r referring to is a device to step down or up the voltage? Freestyle don need that, what it needs is a plu that can convert the flat 2 pin plug into the 2 round pin plug so can plug into sg power socket. This kind should cost less than 5bucks ba. I just email to reserve, no point buying that early. Haha

did anyone go to the garment sale?
$2 each for dresses, rompers, jeans etc...
Gap, old navy, osh kosh....

1091 Lower Delta Rd #05-06

Ling,

Did u have to have a consult with dr? I went for a dr visit this morning but forgot to ask for a letter. I am traveling next week. Dunno if I can just pop by the clinic and ask for a letter without a consult.

Morning Mommies! How are you all feeling?

Yesterday was my check up
happy.gif
baby growing well and now weigh about 800+ grams and keep moving! Can feel my tummy dancing!

Told the gynae I am beginning to feel slightly nausea he said normal and is also we are going into our 3rd tri soon. This is so exciting
happy.gif
Can't wait to see the little one!

back to work after 2 days mc .. back pain till cant walk .. i tried sleeping on side but shoulder and hand ache so i always ends up on my back haiz ..

Ayukie
how come back pain? due to pregnancy?
i also tried to sleep on my side but always end up sleeping on my back..think thats the most comfortable position..
But for my #1 i can zz on side..#2 cannot wor...

sit too long , walk too long .. stand too long .. and not supposed to crary my boy anymore .. also ive been sleeping on back (my #1 also can sleep on side this cant dunno why ..) so end up spinal there pain and then buttock near groin there pain till leg cant walk properly lor .. and i am soooooo tired ...

Back