(2012/08) Aug 2012

Dear Mummies,

I have checked, they have indicated our purchase is under the

Qty Item # Description Price Each Total
1 DMGET1PAIRFREE Dry Mama GET1PAIRFREE Promotion SGD0.00 SGD0.00
1 DMWTWT14 Dry Mama WHITE Reusable Nursing Pads (2 Pairs) SGD45.95 SGD45.95

I think it their default setting. Let me know if you all only receive 2 pairs. I will double check with them on this again.

mine does:

Invoice ID: 0000001153

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | DMWTWT14 | Dry Mama WHITE Reusable Nursing Pads (2 | 06/26/2012 |
| Pairs)

1 | DMPLBKWT14 | DryMama PLUS Reusable Nursing Pads - Black | 06/26/2012 |
| with White

2 | DMGET1PAIRFREE | Dry Mama GET1PAIRFREE Promotion | 06/26/2012 |

Hazel: Actually mine also doesn't have but I think I'll wait for the items to arrive. If don't have then I'll PM you?
happy.gif

I called and they said free pair is not printed but in our box will have the free pair. I wait for my package then. Is it by normal post so it will be flat inside our letter box?

A lot of people ask me if I'm scared now... Dunno somehow don't feel frightened yet.. I just think when it come it come lor.. see how and manage.... I also dunno if I will faint. I'm also scared of blood - my legs will go numb but strangely I can still watch birthing videos during annetal class (forced to watch actually) Not much blood leh.. Why do we scream at child birth? Is it so much pain that can't be controlled? I rem crying when I hv to remove a tooth years ago. The needle was huge and worse of all it had to go into the gum.

Hazel-my invoice also didn't stated.

Shipping Summary
----------------

Invoice ID: 0000001141

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Pairs)

Dear Hazel,

Mine didnt state as well.

Shipping Summary
----------------

Invoice ID: 0000001150

| Pairs)

Tanny: That's because for most of us, we tend to imagine the worst before it actually happened. And after it has happen, we would think "Humm, not as bad as I have imagine". In the old time, ppl scream is because they were not thought the proper breathing technique and screaming at the point of time seem to be the only way to relieve pain.

Dear Hazel,

Thank you for organizing this bulk purchase. We wish to inform you that
all orders were shipped yesterday.

Most invoices does not indicate the free pair but we have manually added
it in. The free pairs are in the packages.

We sincerely appreciate your help and if you or other mummies have any
questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Elizabeth

Tanny, the baby part still ok. But it the platcenta part it come out and they put in a bucket full of blood then I got scared...... Only after the class then I kw after bb out still need to deliver placenta..... Fainted....

Hazel, we are of the same kind! i also super duper damn scared of pain. share a super embarrassing situation... once i trip n fell n broke 1 finger. Half the finger was totally facing the other direction.. i was crying like a small kid (cos it was quite painful) while my husband rush me to hosp. manage to calm down after sometime but that finger was quite swollen already so the skin ard it was very sensitive. in order to twist the finger back.. (yes twist it!!) the doc had to numb my finger so he injected. The moment the needle poke in, I perpectually wail out LOUDLY like a 5yr old kid. (I'm sure the pple outside the room can hear me) the nurse, doc n my hubby STARED at me for the next 10sec.. the nurse n doc look at each other too. n then try to pacify me "the pain will be over soon" . but the pain was like.. OOOoouuuuccchhhh..... gosh i was like sooooooo embarrassed. wish i can dig a hole n hide. till now my hubby still poke fun at me.. haahaa i duno how i gona handle labour pain.. haahhaa..

Dear kitty,
We, cannot imagine how painful that must be!!! I also low threshold of pain. Now c-sect, is it more painful than natural delivery huh? I heard some say c-sect pain worse than natural delivery. *shudders*

Sashamama: for natural, the pain is during the labour, for csect, the pain comes after. Also depends if your gyane sitching skill is good or not, if lousy even more pain.

Sashamama/ starfantasy,

I heard of that too. C sect is pain after the labour.

Kitty,
I just hope I won't faint or got freak out during the labour process. LOL.....

<font color="orange"><font size="+2">Diaper Frenzy</font></font>

<font color="red"><font size="+0">Diaper Stacker - DS#1 to #10 - $18/-</font></font>
7203925.jpg
7203926.jpg

Measurements: 57.2*30.5*18.5CM
Top embroidery: 15*30cm
Filling space: 43*30cm
Base: 20*30cm

<font color="red"><font size="+0">Diaper Pocket DP#1 to #2 - $8/-</font></font>
7203927.jpg

Coffee Or Pink
Measurements: 34*25cm (Opened)
Tentatively fitting 2-3diapers / 2 side pockets

<font color="red"><font size="+0">Diaper Cloth Storage DC#1 to DC#17- $18/-</font></font>
7203928.jpg

7203929.jpg

7203930.jpg

Measurements: 60*50cm
Row 1 = 4 pockets / Row2 = 3 pockets / Row 3 = 2 pockets
NOTE: you can select the same design diaper stacker for an additional of $15/-

<font color="green"><font size="-1">Thanks mummies, those ordering use same spreadsheet -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqRtB8baMtEdEhycF9Ob29FMVBTYzdwMEtEcTB0OXc 2nd tab. payments to posb sav 126-93221-9.. </font></font>

last call, ill be closing this alr.=) TIA

how u all been doing? i can hardly walk n im panting like a ... used to take 10mins to walk to wrkplace, nw i walk 15-20mins =( n sweaty tired. tdy a funny symptom start, i walk my tummy pain. like pulling pulling tinging pains =( nxt appt only nxt week, cud b the last appt? cos ill b in w36 whn i see her nxt week. anyone has birth plans ler?

my maid is v headache at times, u tell her dun use dryer use hanger, she okokokok but still use. i even had to spill milk on floor to check if she mops. cos i spotted the same stain 2days. hais. got once i still saw she block camera.. half seens only. nw i ordered another 2.. 1 for kitchen one for my own room. hope she auto abit.. else whn i pop ill go MAD!

yeah my maid till nw v terrok .. i dont think i will add another camera in kitchen though im tempted to but i will require to rewire the cables in the false ceiling again which i didnt cater for .. but c hw bah ..

Any experienced mummies had delivered at tmc c-sec before? Will they bring the baby to you in recovery room to encourage suckling? I tot tmc very pro breastfeeding but dunno to what extent.

ivftwins, all hospital will bring the child to you for bf if you indicate full breastfeeding when u go for your admission. Every 2-3 hours, the nurses will come and pass the baby for you to latch..

Hihi All mommies,

Anyone interested to get the GOO.N newborn diaper? I bought a carton (4 pkts ) from diaper.com.sg, who knows my cousin helped me to get another 3 pkts (nb-5kg) from Isetan @ 21 SGD each ...

Let me know if you are interested, i will be letting go 2 pkts at 15 SGD each, will be following the price of the bulk purchase from diaper.com.sg.

Prefer to deal in SK mrt or rivervale drive. ^^

ayukie: how u feeling nws?

i waiting my camera to come. hehehehe.. i srsly need one in the kitchen cos idk whn she gg to b talkin to ahnehs at the windows!!!

rykiel,
tat reminds me of the maid that use to look after my granny.
she hide in kitchen n talk to other maids cos we only stay lvl3. 1 downstairs 1 upstairs like tat chit chat -.-""

jen: tt wad i fear, n idk what she do all day in the kitchen or jiding in the room. so i gg install one in kitchen! =D hahahaha.. i stay 4th sty. 'talking' distance also

Hazel- I've also received my nursing pads. 2 pairs in the mesh bag and additional free pair packed in sealed plastic bag. Thanks for organizing!

I think I overbought some bb items.

Johnson baby top to toe baby wash. Anyone keen to take over 1 bottle of wash at $6. Avente anti-colic 2 bottle pack at $25. All brand new. Deal at Tanjong Pagar / Tiong Bahru. Let me know ya?

Dog tired this week. Has been working non stop as it my last week at work. Then have to teach, handover, settle issues and etc. Then busy having farewell lunch with colleagues... Busy till no day no night....

After that not sure can rest or not, cos need to wash bb clothes, pack bb stuff, clean bb room etc.... Think my motherhood has begin aldy... LOL.... Also got one big pimple on my right side of face now really look so Aunty and ugly....

Thanks hazel for organizing this!

Would like to ask where to get the front opening pjyamas? Saw that we need to pack this in our bag. Is it one piece like a dress or two piece with bottoms?

Hello! Wanna ask where to buy those comfy non so exp cotton front opening pajamas? Front opening type. 2 Pc better or 1 of like a dress better? Meant for us to wear for breastfeedint at hospital..

tanny so long is open front button i think is fine! =) personally i prefer dress... cos i dun have to bother trying to wear the pants after a normal or csect delivery!

Tanny: check out ur local neighbourhood shops. Some will sell or u can join rykiel bp to buy frm taobao. I bought a mix of dress and 2 pc (but 3/4 pants cos sleeping in non aircon) frm taobao as well.

Hazel: opps haven check mailbox yet. Will check n let u know. Thanks so much for organizing!

Hi Mummies

Anyone interested? come with breast pads and breast protection breast shelf. Brand new! Letting go at $199
Do text me if u are interested. 9367 7533 Thanks!
7210537.jpg

hey Tanny, i am planning to wear my hubby's PJs - if your hubby have you can wear it too cos usually theirs are open front. some are long enough for us not to wear the pants too

Back