(2012/08) Aug 2012

Movenpick,
It is my 1st pregnancy. Do u think will be earlier? My EDD is 1 Aug.

BTW, if we dun use powder shampoo then wat is recommended?

@nahnah: mine is likely to be ger...

RE: shampoo
my mum says ok to shampoo after dunno 7/10 days la...but got to quickly dry it and blow dry lo...plus i guess she will make me bathe and wash in the mid afternoon where its the hottest in the day to minimise wind ba...

Rykiel,
hmm i dont know wat u can use leh..dry powder is not receommended lo..

da feng cao is cheaper in JB..about half price.

Good morning ladies!!!
Another lazy morning with the rain and good weather to sleep in!!! But my dear ah boy woke up at 6am!!!

Rykiel,
is the material very thin and sheer? Looks good!!!

morning mummies
happy.gif

Good morning mummies....
seems like many of you are staying near Buangkok, anyone at Punggol?

Hazel Nutty, I also din't ask. same like you, the gynae just tell me bb healthy... only the last checkup, then tell me the weight.

Clim
cos the powder stick to hair..and make the hair tangled.cant even comb..and once u comb the dirt all sticked to yr comb..even harder to wash..u see all the black colour dirt on yr comb..disgusting lo..
And hair become super sticky..cos too much oil on the hair already..

@vivaval: i m staying in punggol... =)

@Clim: attended mrs wong's childbirth class and during the class, she says tt the powder can stick to your scalp and make u lose more hair...

@zratsniwt: coolz...
happy.gif
actually i haven move in yet, my hse just started reno... hopefully will be ready soon so that I can start preparation.

I have not get any bb stuff yet.. just receive hands down clothes from friends. see your talking about confinement's stuff, guess I must start the list of things to buy soon. > <!!!

wah so many of u all so near one another.

im at Yishun!!! anyone here? =P~

hazelnutty: i until wk28 than got to know bb weight, cos gynae din tell me, i went detailed scan time also nobody tell me. until last week i went check up i asked than the scan lady told me. bb growing well than ok lor, that wad my thinking whn i dk bb weight. i delivered earlier for my #1 also, just prepare the necessities abit earlier. than u wun kalang kabok if reali deliver earlier =D

mezzo: okok thank you! =D

miracle happens: my bb 28wks 1kg only. hehehe n i put on 10kg!!! =X

zratsniwt: i tink nw i cannot dun bathe or shower also these few days also so hot even with a/c.

BBL: okok i go hunting n see can use simi, else ar realli must use OIL BLOTTER! HAHAHAA!

jljz: sheer mean what ar? =x ya thin. hahaa.. i like, cos v comfy leh.. muahahahhaa.. i saw outside b4 but some malls v pricey, than market area the design abit old pattern.

J~A: morning!!!! =DDDD

vivaval: same here, i got a stroller and clothings also hand me downs. hehehe. all hvn prepare also.. i bit by bit prepare when in june or early july. =)

Star fantasy: maybe try another brand belt ? Cos I find the mother are really soft n nice even sit down ...

Hazel nutty : doc nv auto tell mi bb weight .. Is I die die ask nice most mother here know so I curious

Miracle happen : same edd ? I tink we may high chance be July instead ...

Zratsniwt : mines a gal too ! Seems nt many dragon gal I heard ...

Yesterday attended mrs Wong lesson .. Hear so much warning abt confinement lady causing death , infection or damage to baby... Suddenly more paranoid ...

Rykiel,
hahaha... ohoh!!! okok so if want can just post on ur BP thread yah?

by the way how long is it ah? =P

@vivaval: i have been staying there since dec last yr...so more or less settled in already...as for those items, so far only bought some bb home wear and a stroller...the rest will wait for the expo fair in end may to buy liao le...

@nahnah: haha...i heard of more dragon gers lo...

Rykiel, what brand of stroller u got? went window shopping few times but still undecided... coz duno if bb will be comfortable with it...

nahnah, thought confinement lady should be more experience in taking care of baby... so scary

btw, the da feng cao, is it only meant for bathing, cant use to wash hair?

zratsniwt, u stay since dec... i've got my keys in nov, just that we drag till now then renovate.. :p initially was thinking that too much construction ard my cluster, dusty and safety issue.

Expo fair in end May, maybe will go see if can grab anything.

btw, what brand did u get for ur stroller?

Vivaval: some confinement nannies are stubborn in their way of taking care of the infant and may not understand each are different. I think the da feng cao can be used to wash hair but then u would need a lot.

Stroller wise depends what u want, durability and safety a must, so u choose between weight and price?

Nahnah: will go and see. Thanks! But may not buy new one cos like that waste the old one. I'll just use when i go brisk walking.. Unless later on i experience a lot of pressure on my lower tummy, now only is on n off.

starfantasy, got what u mean. i think we just got to be alert and monitor how the confinement lady do things..

for the stroller, same like zratsniwt, i am sway towards peg perego because looks steady. yes, weight is the issue. abit worry whether it will be too heavy for me. most likely, i will be the one using. thanks for the advice
happy.gif

zratsniwt, Regalia. U?

vivaval: If you are worried about the weight (like I do), I find that aprica is the most light but still maintain its durability. I got the karoon plus and it weights only 4.6KG compared to the others with similiar functionalities weight easily more than 6KG. But the price for that one burns a hole in our wallet. Hahaha

@vivaval: we got peg perego coz its very sturdy...and the bottom basket is big..haha...weight is an issue, but i believe will get used to it after a while ba...and this can use from NB to abt 18kg, which is abt 3-4 yo?

i m at sapphire...

i got my stroller from combi. nice &amp; sturdy too. best ting is easy to fold when gettin on/off cabby... but i dun tink i will use stroller often. carrier seems a better option if im bring bb out alone in future

She mention about sarong sleeping .. some of the CL will shake harder cos gt many things to do .. so just wan baby sleep .. then also got mention if keep cleaning tongue also may have bulimic baby .. then talk about the bathing of baby , the burping ... many many things till i scare ,... but nw to recall all i cant really remember..

starfantasy, thanks.. will check up the brand. the weight is really appealing compare to peg perego. now is the pricing...hahaha...

wow zratsniwt, we are near ya. i have friend staying there too...
happy.gif

kelly: ya i tink i got ur pm, wait i reply u. hehe =)

vivaval: i got graco der. http://kiddysky.com/stroller/graco/product958.html , mine was given to me, previously i have one stroller. mamalove de. big n sturdy. i gave up buying cos #1 de mamalove one still can use. ended up i was given this graco one, with infant seat smmore. so take it! =) FOC &amp; barely used cos the uncle has another one. u can check out babyjogger, i like the single hand folding but i dun like that its 3wheeled. =) hehe

jljz: yeayea~ i gg get the spag strap one this time round. hurhurhur~

it was more of hubby toy than mine,.. apparently can charge iphone and it charges itself by kinetic engery so meaning that when u walk the stroller u are also charger the stroller ... Most guy friends love this but most female frens are jus mildly impress .. haha

Only bad point is heavy lah ...

Regarding stroller, both me and hubby agreed that we are not going to get one that will last the kid until more than 3 years of age (not that the stroller will break down in 3 years but should not be able to handle more than 3 yo kid) because we are kinda disturbed nowadays to see kids who are totally capable of walking on their own sit in stollers and get pushed around by their parents. No offense to mummies here who does that! Because we feel that when the kid is able to walk, he/she should walk and not be pushed around like a baby. He/she has to learn to be indepedent, or else high chance grow up to be the "strawberry group". If he/she wines, then it's home they go, that should teach them that if they want to stay out and have fun they should do it by their own effort.

Of course, we did talk about saftey as a reason to make the kid stay in the stoller so they will not wonder about. We were joking than we can use a "leash", of cos not those degrading ones (like tie to neck), but one end can be fastened to the pants or waist and the other the parents pants or waist as well. =P

Rykiel/pi.joanne: thanks for the stroller info.

nahnah: it's cute.

starfantasy: there really such 'leash' product, recently saw some kids with this haversack fasterner and the parents pulling them from behind.

starfantasy I agree. when my boy can walk properly, we seldom bring stroller unless its a whole day outing and he needs to take his nap. I find bringing stroller troublesome too. wonder how when #2 is out and we need to go out whole day...bring 2 stollers, wah so bulky. talking about this I think I need to buy a umbrella stroller. haha what is strawberry group.

nahnah: looks v fun hor.. hehehehe! whats the weight of the item? n how much was it? *kpo*

i guess stroller came in vip for me when i go out cos can put alot of things inside dunit carry until wan die &amp; #1 used to tk his nap while im out hvin coffee with my frens. =)

AG gal: 草莓族 - referring to the younger generation who have been raised in cosy environment but grown up delicate and fragile, unable to stand the heat or pressure.

nahnah,
wahhhh.. 17kg!!! that's heavy! =) but the automation is really cool! it's sold in singapore? or where did u get it from?

Its nt sold in singapore yet .. but i saw this babyfair.com.sg organising groupbuy ...

I got it from US cos its only sold in US currently so i send to a forwardeer then ship in lo ...
If interested pm me .. i let u know which forwarder to use cos vpost is really ex

actually i'm thinking of getting double city jogger mini! but still thinking if we should get a double stroller!

Hello Mommies!!! Hows ur week so far?

I am staying in Punggol too!! So many of us are in Northeast! Cool!
happy.gif

I am still looking for stroller. Looking at Capella one, need a light one and hopefully can last me up to 2.5 years old but it also very much depend on the length and size of baby. Haha. Any more fair in June?

jljz: double stroller if u wan get from the baby jogger i will prefer the city select. twin seat can change n put up n dwn one. cos double stroller go out abits mafan. the baby jogger realli good! i like. hehehe but v big n bulky. i like the seat highhigh up =D

Back