(2012/06) Jun 2012

ssmilezz, hahaha.. u r a cool first time mum. anyway, my boy had very high jaundice initially and had to spend 1 wk in nursery so i definitely can't spend 1wk in hospital which costs much more than hotel! everyday i'll visit tho to continue BF-ing. then i found out that i can rent the phototheraphy thingy home. u might want to consider that so that she's at home w u and yet under the light.

sunbelle, still hvnt heard ur story yet! do share when u r free yah?

Hi Chris
I pm you my contact number already. Appreciate your help to ask Priscilla to contact me. Thanks much for your help!!

ssmilezz,
i thought c-sec is 3 days hospital stay ? if you delivered on tuesday, discharge is friday noon ? maybe you can check with your gynae. are you feeling engorged ? you may need to massage and manual pump out the colostrum and cup/syringe feed your girl, it's liquid gold
happy.gif

nattan,
old pp says we need to wash our hands with cooled boiled water instead of tap water, as there is wind. well, we can't be following every single detail, just pick and choose.. :p

Liligal

Sometimes I think I behave more like a man leh. Still waiting for baby blood test result lor. I have a bad feeling need to stay cos since second day can see Liao must be quite obvious to show so early.

Joeey

Erm I went in on mon late after noon and delivered via e c sec slightly pass midnight ( tues early morning). So maybe they count mon night as first night? Gyn say I'm good to go. Been walking and eating/drinking back to normal by tues afternoon.

I borrowed the hosp pump to express cos cannot tahan already. Boobs feel too heavy and I didn want to risk it. Plus I wanted to try try see how much I can pump cos first timer. Hehe. At least can give my girl. Managed to get 60Ml after 20 mins each side. I was massaging my breasts while pumping and using a warm towel to cover the beasts between. But I can't figure how do I know I'd fully expressed and empty my breasts?

Glass
How come your CL like don't like your maid ah? Keep
Reporting what she do to u. Hehe

ssmilezz, there's no such thing as emptying ur breasts! it will keep running if u dun stop. they will then produce more cos they think that you needed more. so have to gauge the demand and supply well. as long as bb can be contented and rest for 2-3hrs, it's about there.

Moi,
I think you are very strong. When my contractions were 5 mins a part I cannot tahan already. Took a cab immediately and ask hubs to meet me there instead. I was gritting my teeth during the cab ride. I salute you.

Ssmilezz,
Bb will be fine. Even though she cannot go home together with you, it's better then admitting her again later. I brought my bb home and 3 days later have to admit her cos her levels were high. She was admitted in KKH for a day. I had to bring bm to her then. Yes you can rent the photo light bed at home, but trust me. You will not have the heart to let your bb lie in there. They will scream and cry and upon seeing that you will carry them out. I rented the bed for no 1 but it did not work cos she cried like hell. Then this time we had to admit her. When we bring her back She lost her voice from crying. So it might be better if she gets the treatment while you are still In hospital.

Glass,
I close two eyes already. With baby she is good but not the way she does the chores. Anyway jus two more weeks, hubs want her out ASAP. Hahahaha he ask me if can ask her to go back early morning instead of afternoon....

Ssmilezz - u need to express ur bm till its soft n when u try to squeeze, either not much or nothin come out each time, if u keep doing this each time u pump or after latching, ur milk supply will increase but also depend on frequency. The more freq u express or latch the more milk will b produced also. But there is a technique on how to squeeze manually. My #1 massage lady taught me. Ohya, check for lumps when u r expressing, u need to press n dispurse the lumps or u may get infections. I dont suggest using cabbage leaves when u r engorged bcos too much cabbage leaves can actualy stop ur milk production. I use hot stones i bought fr the massage lady. I feel hot towels doesnt last, it cools too fast. Hot showers do help a little. But i latch my bb last time more frequently to
Help with my engirgement. Try to get as much aerola into bb mouth as possible. U can know bb sucking properl or not is when u can see the bb swallowing at the throat in gulps usually. If bb fall asleep, i will tug the ear or tease him at his chin or mouth to wake him to continue drinking. N I still feel lying down is the best method since u ve csec wound. It's really up to u.

Morning mummies.. who's popping today?
happy.gif

Sunbelle, do share your birth story. How big is your baby?

Ssmilezz, it's great your milk supply came in so soon that you actually have engorgement! And being able to express 60ml each side is amazing! You should be glad you don't empty your breasts totally so you always have ready supply to feed baby since one common complaint of new mums is insufficient supply to meet baby's growing demand. Did you get a pump for home use? Maybe can ask hubby to bring it so you don't have to rent the hospital's and can get use to your own pump.

Don't worry about the jaundice, it's a common thing with babies... and if you feel bad about leaving her in the hospital after you discharge, don't... you're doing the right thing. Alternatively, you can also do what my friend did, which is bringing back the baby to the hospital everyday for phototherapy. Personally, if you can afford the hospital stay for baby, I think it's a better option, cos babies have low immunity and exposing them to the outside world is to me more risky than keeping them in the controlled environment of the hospital. Maybe you can ask if the hospital can let you put a webcam to keep watch on your baby from home?

BTW, where did you get your binder? I'm thinking of getting one beforehand as I'm not sure if the hospital will charge me more for one!

joeey, I agree it's not practical to follow every single confinement rule.. we just have to adapt to the local climate and environment. I think last time people insist on boiling water for cleaning purpose is cos water was drawn from the well and probably contained germs..today we have chlorinated tap water.. you can even drink straight from the tap so there's absolutely no need to boil for washing.

tlisa, sounds like you really cannot stand your CL already. Actually if you are confident about handling the baby by yourself, can ask her to leave earlier and hire part time help and tingkat instead. It's probably cheaper and less annoying...

Liligal

I see I see so as long as its not feeling as full as before and I got a decent amount it's ok already right? I pumped again around 3.5hrs later for 15 mins each side and got around 50ml. Then wipe up my breasts and put nipple cream. Think I'll just keep going like that for now. Baby drinking around 50ml per feed. Dunno normal or not but nurse say poop and pee are fine.

Tilsa

My baby jaundice results was 8.5 so can go back. Phew, maybe all the BM and FM top up helps.

Cyn

Thanks for the tips. When u say lumps meaning at which area usually? How do they feel? Like marbles??

Nattan

No la, 60ml is total amount for two boobs! Hehe im not such a cow yet. Lol. I'm using Medela Freestyle at home. The breast shield in the hosp only have up to L size. Too small for my nipples. They keep rubbing at the funnel but I bo bian didn't except milk to be in so soon so I pumped twice using the hosp grade Medela pump. I'll go back and try XL size when I pump later.

I got the binder from guardian. But I got it after the op cos dunno what size to get. Depend how big your tummy. Hehe.

The hosp will charge u for it and it's more ex and the nurse ask us to get from outside. You can ask your hub to buy when u are in hosp and wear once your urine bag is off. Realized that with c sec, the lochia flow is quite ok. Once i got off bed, i used the disposable panties with the stick on ones.
happy.gif

Im goin home now with my girl. Only my hub and me. So a lot of things to carry and juggle. Will update when I have time at home.

Ssmilezz, oh.. I thought you produced 60ml per side..
biggrin.gif
but 30ml per side is still good since the baby can't drink that much in the beginning anyway. Keep latching and pumping and your supply will go up. Must remember to increase your fluid intake to produce more milk.

Thanks for tip on binder.. will ask hubby to buy from the hospital's Guardian.

Great you can go back with baby today! Have a good rest and enjoy bonding with baby!
happy.gif

Ssmilezz - no, u shldnt stop at reasonable Amt of bm expressed. U shld express till u can't get any of it or v v little left. U can actually so call "empty" them but it won't b entirely empty. If u stop expressing base on time or just the feel of not "full", then ur supply will drop. U shld always express out till u can't. Duration is just an estimated min gauge. By the time, it's "emptied", ur breasts will b like tofu soft. Then most mummies will pump every 3hrly. If u do that, every 3hrs u will get milk supply, it will be "programmed" in ur body to produce that way bcos ur brain think the pump is the bb n how much u expressed is how much ur bb drink so it will produce that amt. that is y its supply = demand. So its impt for u to express till no more come out, if u stop say at 30ml, ur next production will gradually b only 30ml. So y stop if u can express more. Unless u latch, naturally ur body will know how much to produce bvos of how much bb drink while latching n body will produce accordingly. So actually i dont believe in "not enough" for bb theory. U jus ve to latch or express more or frequent to get ur body motor moving to the "right" amt. if u leave excess in ur breasts, ur brain will think ur bb doesnt need as much so production will drop. Don't forget back in olden days, there is no such thing as formula milk. This is what the lactation nurses told me.

The lumps (if any) can b anywhere ard ur breasts n aerola. Use ur fingers to feel. If u engage massage lady, a gd one will b able to detect them n help u release them.

As long as u r expressing or bb latching, ur milk won't stop but it's a matter of how much is produced. Many mummies who gave up bf bcos they claim they got no milk is bcos in the beginning the supply production is v v little, the flow will come once bb latch more. But they didnt try hard enuf to really latch the bb properly or express them, 2 of my ex colleagues claim they got no milk n yet they got engorged in the beginning n used cabbage leaves n end up their supply drop n they gave up bf. i think they didnt deal with it in the "correct" way. But at least u ve the "engorged" feeling, mean u shld ve pretty much milk, that is gd! Continue to latch or express more n ur supply will come.

<font color="aa00aa">Thanks for all the congratulatory replies &amp; well wishes. Reason I delayed going to hospital was because for #1, I was having regular contractions of 2.5 mins but was only 1cm dilated. So I thought this time will be similar. But main difference is, the contractions experienced this time are longer &amp; much more intense.

Anyway, felt more tired &amp; bit giddy today. Attended a breastfeeding session this morning &amp; will go for baby bath demonstration later.</font>

Moi - fr what I heard, labour hrs get shorter n shorter as u ve more n more kids each time. By the time my mum delivered me (I'm #5), it's only 30-15min!!
happy.gif

Liligal, check with u. Have u bought the voltage converter for the Medela PISA? Can send me the photo when u have it?

I haven't opened up the pump to take a look. Must we wash anything to prepare?

kadice, ooops not yet. mine is not for medela PISA but for medela swing. shud be the same as that is used generically to convert USA voltage to Spore's. yes, please open up, sterilize before using.

Hi Nattan,

My birth story is very simple. My baby position is not suitable for natural n gynae say might takes up to 3 days n 3 nights. Then hub made the decision to go for elective c-sec. Very happy that everything went well n smooth. Joy is indescribable when they put the baby on your chest.
happy.gif

Sunbelle, so your baby was in a breeched position? Well in that case, really no choice but to go for elective c-sec. Glad that everything was good and smooth. I'm really looking forward to meeting my baby this coming Mon
happy.gif

Nattan:
Guess you must be anxious. Go and eat all the foods that you want to eat now. When confinement starts, most likely your diet is very resticted.

Although I am not very happy with chores, I still need help ad I have no1. I need to settle down with a routine first with no2. Till to date her routine is not very fixed yet. Thus having the nanny around helps in this area. When I attend to no1 she attend to the baby while hubs not around.

Ssmilezz
That's a good level. My was 10 when we left and had tog o back for check ups. Guess your fM top up helped.

BM
Anyone expressing to store now? I have to express the excess that she does not clear and is storing a little now. But it seems too early as we can only store BM for three months.

Hi Smilez,

Happy that your gal is going home with you. yeah mi now also trying to express BM n keeping up with the routine. Same as you I m using medela freestyle. Overslept last night so miss the 3am pumping round. yeah now going to pump a bit while longer to make up longer. Actually I oso dun noe whether k we do that or not.

Hi ladies, how long can the BM store in the normal fridge temp huh? Seem like my CL prefer to feed baby with FM rather than BM. CL jus came two days back. 1st day we handle baby without CL but good experience. Cos we really din noe a lot of tina until we handle baby. First night whenever Baby cry, I pop over to CL side. Guess I not so Fangsin. CL is quite organised n cooks well. Hygiene too. Ladies, do CL helps to wash hubby clothes one huh? I oso dun noe where to draw the scope but to me as long as she takes good care of baby is good enuff for me. CL tell me say I no need to wake up n go to baby once baby cry at night n I guess that is a hint to me that she dun wan to be watched hahaha ..so really second night now I jus got to control myself popping over even I hrd baby's cries...

Telling myself that is a form of test too lah.

Nattan: my hub bought from hospital pharmacy the binder. Try to get small cos i very large size but still k fit in s size. It helps in walking during the first few days of walking. When I went home, I din use leh. A bit too hot. excited for you too. Mine is not breech as baby head down alreadly. Jus how down is the baby towards birth canal. Is really fast n smooth.

Hi ladies, issit normal not to have much lochia after elective c-sec huh? yeah mine is really like spotting only leh. so for those with elective c-sec, issit our gynae cleared for us huh?

Hi ladies, how do u all wash the medela freestyle parts after pumping huh? I tend to wash them with tap water n sterilise them. Tot of using the soap but afraid soap residue into those parts and contaminate the shields or parts. any advice huh?

Yeah my BM is all yellowish in colour now. Jus a tip I find BM increase lots when u drink a hot drink before you pump.

Morning mummies... going for my last check up today before the big day!
happy.gif

tlisa, I've more or less eaten what I wanted to eat, so no regrets now...hehe.. But what I really want to eat is sashimi and sushi, so will have to wait a while for that.

I guess if you really need your CL then no choice, have to bear with it for a while. Some mummies initially have issues with their CLs, but could be partly due to being hormonal. I believe communication is key so just speak out what you want or don't want the CL to do.

Re breast milk storage, you can store freshly pumped milk in the fridge for 3-8 days or freeze it for up to 6-12 months in the freezer. No harm expressing and storing now if your baby is unable to drink much but you are producing more.

Sunbelle, hope you made it clear to your CL that you prefer to feed bm instead of formula. As mentioned, you can store fresh bm for 3-8 days in the fridge depending on your fridge temp.

Re washing the pump parts, pls wash with baby detergent for bottles and accessories, and not just tap water, as bm is fatty and any leftover milk may breed bacteria. Make sure you use a brush and really brush the parts that are in contact with milk, and rinse thoroughly. My friend said you don't have to sterilise after each pump, just end of the day or in her case, end of the week. You can keep your pump parts in the fridge in between pumping. But if you don't feel safe can still sterilise after each pump, but I dunno if your membranes will wear out faster..

sunbelle, so glad u r in the swing of things oredi n w good CL! Yah when I had #1 I kept trying to learn n do everything myself w hubby. Turned out that made both of us really tired after 2-3 wks. Last week of CL we decided to let go n rested. Gd choice then cos u'll get to truly recover. Suggest u rest more n learn on ur final CL wk. babies r generally predictable cos needs r simple.

I'm in the bored stage still. Everyday wishing that today is the day that I'll get whisked off to the hosp. Haha

Hey u on FB? Join the jun or jul mummies grp so that we cn see ur bb pics!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Just realised I haven't buy detergent for washing bottles &amp; pump parts. Which brand us good?

Actually, we can just use dish washing liquid right?

For sterilisation of pump parts, I also do it once at the end of the day previously while at work. I don't wash in between pumping sessions either but stored the parts (w/o motor) in the fridge until next session.</font>

Bm storage - my pd told me only 2-3days in fridge, as for freezer mths I think but also advice not too many mths though. She said in fridge only 2-3 days is bvos we will open n close the fridge many times everyday n may lose the coldness in Betwn. Mayb u can check with ur pd?

Bottle Washing detergent - I ve been using puréen n pigeon ones all the while. Can get fr kiddy palace n supermkt.

Lochia - I think will come in later for some. The food we take can also affect it during confinement. Postnatal massage can also help it. N for some reason, I feel that when I latch, my lochia come out more last time.

happy.gif

Back from gynae appt and doc says all ready for c-sec on Mon, gave me hospital admission letter and informed hospital of my decision to do cord blood donation. Now just waiting for Mon to arrive... Need to get there by 10+am for my 1.30pm op and doc said no food after 7.30am so I better have a BIG breakfast! ;) Pray that nothing happens between today and Mon..

Cyn, maybe if we store it in the chiller compartment (with the plastic flap) can last a bit longer cos seldom open that part? Anyway, if you don't intend to finish using the expressed bm in a few days, best is to freeze it.

Moi, I bought Pureen during the last Baby Expo. It's vege-based, fragrance free, cheap and works well. Same here, intend to store my pump parts in the fridge in between pumps, then wash at the end of the day, cos this would probably be my routine when I get back to work too.

Re lochia, the uterine contractions during breast feeding are suppose to help to clear it..

Sunbelle: I think if its just your hubby's clothings, maybe you can talk to her and ask her to help out? If you have washing machine, then just dump it in? Talk to her. Cos for my I just tell her that she can dump the clothings in together with my no. 1 and just hang it to dry only.

I guess your CL wants you to rest at night. My first CL she told me to pump and she will feed the BM at night. Her purpose is want me to rest at night. Thus I guess your CL also wants you to rest first.

BM,
Sometimes my gal also not drinking at 2am or 3am so I will pump that session and keep that amount. I agree with the rest that for those BM keep in the fridge can only last 2 days max while in freezer is 3 months. If you have a separate freezer and you don't open it often they said its 6 months. But as my CL will open the fridge and keep it open to take things out to cook, I guess I will only keep them for 2 or 3 months.

Moi,
I am using Tolly Joy to wash the bottles and pump parts. As I only pump at night I only steralize them at night.

Nattan,
I also wana eat sashimi and sushi. How long more before I can eat?

FB
Is there a FB group? Can I join?

Sunbelle
Do make it clear to CL that you intend to TBF. Keep away the formula so that she has no choice! My CL ask whether I feed formula at night so baby is more full and sleep better. I told her Ermm my baby sometimes sleep 4hours or more at night on my BM!

BM
Yes general guidelines for us is 48hrs in the fridge. And 3mths in freezer. Anyway you don't really want to feed your baby such 'old' milk esp first 6mths when baby is fully dependent on milk cos the composition of your breastmilk changes with baby's age. So say you freeze for 3mths you may be feeding baby newborn milk when she is already 3mths. The nutrition may not be enough. Best is as fresh as possible. From my #1 experience, I decide not to store too much milk. Cos in the end I threw away my whole freezer of milk becos my girl refused to drink frozen milk.

Would like to join FB group too if there is one?

Ya I heard fr some mummies their bbs don't want frozen bm bvos it has "metallic" taste. Last time I only put mine in the fridge where the tray with flap is, ie the coldest part of the fridge for max of 48hrs to b safe. But I v stress when bb cry for milk n I'm still warming up the milk n also worried they don't finish the milk I warmed up which may b wasted so I store small Amt in each bottle. Not enuf only warm up more bottles.

tlisa, it should be safe to eat raw foods now that your baby is out, but I'll eat them only when confinement is over!
happy.gif
Trying to be a good girl and stick to my diet at home for baby's sake :p

Nattan:
Hahahah I am also waiting for confinement to be over. Thinking of Mac now. Hehehhe

If no FB group we jus add each other?

I ve not taken raw food since I preggy with #1. I don't dare to take bcos I was worried if I Kena salmonella fr the raw food, it will pass on to bb via bm. In the end of the day, what u eat is what ur bb take also via bm. So I don't dare to eat sashimi, half boiled eggs etc as long as I'm preggy or breastfeeding to b on the safe side but some of my friends who bf still take them.

Cyn, the fact is salmonella cannot be passed through breastfeeding. Also I've been eating half boiled eggs through out my pregnancy with no problem as the risk is quite low here and my gynae also said it's fine.

I will be admitting to PEH tomoro morning to induce. Hopefully bb will come out fast fast...praying hard.

Nattan, we might meet in hospital on monday.
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

thank you so muchie for sharing on storage of BM. yeah mum oso came n help me to do marketing. Looks like CL n mum
On the surface looks okie but behind hor, mum also complains of CL. Like this evening , I personally do not agree that CL bring baby's backside to the sink directly n wash from there leh. Mum is heartbroken cos say our baby is not like any dog or other kampung animal . mi went to let her know that we should wash baby's backside using boiled water cos at least boiled before.

hmmhmm CL is okie but confirmed she takes shortcut at times so I oso dun wan to say much if within my margins.
Mi also counting down to my confinement. yeah miss all the noodles liao.

Talking about lochia, mine very littie so a bit worried that will there be a flood if I start my massage 2 weeks later?
Now i really understand why some refuse to have a confinement lady really. If got experience, can jus order confinement food n do it yourself. Cos u got the chance to raise the baby in your own way
happy.gif

Anna n Nattan : Jia you! Go for all the best n desired food
happy.gif

U all sure can do it leh. mi thinking of ordering tingkat catering from 2nd month onwards in order to take care of baby hehee
happy.gif

anna, how many weeks now? all the best!!!

sunbelle, ooops... after 3wks for #1 when i mostly used wet wipes on him to clean poo, i oso decided to bring to sink and wash. must faster and cleaner. cannot is it? i did that for months! :p how do you use boiled water to wash? pour over sink or?

Anna, Ooh... that's nice! Hehe.. what time are you going in? I'm going to hospital around 10.30am and will be going or op at 1.30pm. I opted for double bedder, what about you?

Sunbelle, it's not really necessary to use boiled water to wash baby's body, although advisable for his mouth and eyes. So long the water is not too cold, it's ok. But I agree it's not nice to wash baby's backside at the sink simply cos there would be fecal matter where you wash other things like your crockery and food! So better to ask your CL to wash in the bathroom...

Re lochia, I think you probably may experience more coming out after the masseuse massage. But maybe after 2 weeks, you won't have much left already.

Hi liligal,

Guess for newborn everything has to keep to the cleanest. I remember in Wong BB class is like even for baby's eyes use boiled water plus sterilised cotton ball.

Yeah it is still better to take more precaution. Guess when kid bigger maybe different tin. Cos now the immune system still haven't build up yet. Liligal : when is your turn huh?

Hi Nattan,

Jia you! it will be smooth n fast. I m discharged earlier cos today gynae say I very gung ho n brave. Full of super energy n doesn't look like one that has jus given birth.

PEH is park east hospital huh?

Thanks Sunbelle
happy.gif
Good that you're so full of energy and can discharge earlier. PEH is Parkway East Hospital.

Yes, it's true should use boiled water for eyes and mouth cos these are where bacteria can easily enter, and baby may swallow the water when you clean his mouth, but not necessary for the buttocks la.. hehe..

Nattan- dunno le. My Gynae also say half boil eggs ok but my pd say otherwise. Mayb she v kiasi so I follow lor.

Lochia - it's expected that during massage or after, u will ve lochia coming out bcos the massage is meant to help in uterine contractions n that will push out the blood. But don't think will flood la. Use those 35-40cm pad lor. ;)

Washing bb bottom - y need boiled water for bb bottom? The hosp bb care classes said to use boiled water on cotton balls for cleaning eyes is bvos worried bb eyes may get infection easily bcos eyes r considered "internal" n for mouth we use boiled water is bvos bb will drink it. But for bum, only external skin mah so no need boiled water. SGP tap water is considered v "clean" for bathing, if other countries I may not say the same. But the right temp is impt so that bb is not startled. But then I usually use wet wipes just to clean away the chunks of poo, then use cotton balls n tap water (will mix with abit of boiled warm water if my tap water no warm water so that water is jus nice temp for bb) to clean bb bum. I do this for the first few mths for both my kids. Cotton balls is the best since its gentle to their skin n the fact that they poo a lot during the first 2mths (at least). This is advise by PDs n books. I don't like going straight to wash at basin bcos I can't stand the idea of poo in the sink, they poo so frequent, we don't wash our sink as frequent as they poo, I feel it's not hygienic. You can tell ur CL ur method or preference no matter how they ve to follow.

Engaging CL - if u get a gd hands-on hygienic n pro bf, u r lucky lor. My 1st CL was like this so I felt happy then but my mil can't get along with her. Big dispute till I paiseh to engage her for my #2. Now I want to engage her for #3 since mil won't b ard but cannot Liao, she retired. My #2 CL is lazy, unhygienic n a lot of shortcut. Although I don't like her way of doing things but she still obliged without complaints when I tell her to do it my way so I still engaging her this time. Hopefully all will go well, I ve to watch out on her whenever she handle bb. Caught her not washing hands after cleaning bb bum n then want to clean bb mouth. There r gd n bad ones, it's a matter how far u can tolerate n close one eye. Some v fussy too. Some no maid dun want to work for u also. Some u booked but last min say Cant come n then they gt someone else to do for u n they take commission fr them (I Kena 2x Liao).

Hi Nattan,

U must be feeling excited same as me last week. When i brought my gal to take foto with my gynae is like a dream. Cos last week I have a big bump n this week is baby. Lots of couples play with my gal hehee soon is your turn.

Yo, ladies, looking for expresss BM supporter hahaha
happy.gif

Hi Tilsa,

Yeah in the end my hubby wash all the clothes. Original wanted to use cloth diaper but seeing like a bit hygiene I oso back off cos hard to not let baby backside get infected .

Guess my first night experience with taking care of baby is good n really let me hands on. I m confident i k take care of my baby myself
happy.gif

Sunbelle, thanks. I had all my desired food except for the double cheese burger which I'm supposed to have it for my dinner tonite. Mac packed the wrong item, of cos hub never checked which normally we won't open up to check either. End up had chicken mcgrill instead.
sad.gif

Thanks Liligal, I'm at my 39th weeks 3 days by tomoro. Bb is too huge hence I have decided to go for induce.

Nattan, I will be going in at 7am tomoro morning. I opted for single bedded so that hub can stay in together with me.

Btw, do we really have to pump everytime after we bf our bb? Seems really tiring to pump everytime isn't it, esp in the middle of the nite.

Sunbelle, yeah very excited about coming Mon
happy.gif
Good to know you're so confident of handling the baby yourself already!

Re bm support, we are all here to support bm.. so can just come back here or join the FB group.

Re cloth diaper, I think only advisable if you have better idea of baby's poo and pee routine and have the time and energy to wash the cloths. Else I rather stick with disposable..

Back