(2012/06) Jun 2012

Anna, you can still order a cheeseburger now! Hehe.. at least they gave you a Chicken Mcgrill which is the pricier item! I had 2 single cheeseburgers yesterday cos there's a $1 promo going on..

BTW, how many cm are you dilated? How big if your baby? Your EDD is one day after mine, but looks like you may see your baby earlier.. Hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow!

Re pumping bm, I don't think you need to pump every time after feeding unless you still feel full or only managed to latch one side. Pumping is just to prevent you from getting engorgement and helps to stimulate supply.

Nattan, no way I can stomach another cheeseburger at this time...still feeling very full...lol. Having another BHC again. How I wish it's the real contraction now. The last time I checked last week I'm not dilated yet. She weighs at 3.7 - 3.9kg this week hence the doc advised me to go for either induce or c-sect. Really hope that everything will move in smoothly tomoro and I will see my bb fast.

Pumping bm: My friend just delivered 3 weeks ago and she is pumping every 3 hourly so I wonder whether will we really need to pump so often??

Anna, oh.. your baby is big like mine. I don't really have the option to go natural though, so hopefully you can make it without going for emergency c-sec.

Re pumping, by 3rd week, your friend should have established a good supply already so it's probably quite necessary to pump every 3hrs to prevent engorgement if not latching the baby.

Nattan, I hope so too...without having to go into emer c-sect. Hope that everything goes well for you on monday too.
happy.gif

Pumping: She was told to pump every 3 hourly to stimulate supply as her bb is a big eater...can nvr feed her enough and her supply seems to drop instead. I kept thinking that once you latch enough, you will have good supply but it dun seems to be that way esp for her. Really confusing....

Anna, ya frequent pumping also helps to keep up or increase the supply. Do keep us posted on your progress tomorrow!

Anna & Nattan,all the best to your deliveries. Bet you ladies are looking forward now.

Liligal, looks like only left both of us waiting now. Tmr gg to gynae visit. Already 39+ wks already. Think I would have tons of breast feeding questions after birth, now can only worry after delivery. Btw we can sterilise the pump parts together with the milk bottles huh?

I don't usually pump if I latch bb unless like Nattan say, still full or bb latch awhile only which is v rare. But pd said if bb no fuss after latching n is abt 3hrly then it's ok. N ve enough wet diapers. If bb fuss like every hr then probably didn't drink enuf so ve to latch longer.

Wonder how u ladies manage to ve such big bbs. My bb is currently still quite small but since I will b having csec, I rather he b bigger so that can manage him better when out. My 1st was a big n gd size but 2nd n this #3 is small. I only left with 2 wks, any tips on what to eat to ve bigger baby?
happy.gif

Hey mummies

Taking a short break after my midnight pump. Its been madness since we got home wed afternoon. We brought the baby back on our own. Tons of things to carry despite hub already bringing stuffs back the last 2 days. Im thankful that my MIL stayed over last night to help us adjust with the CL.

Baby has been drinking and drinking so I just been pumping n pumping. At times, I let her latch then express the rest. She's going for her PD checkup tomo morning. Hope her jaundice level has improved. We didn't get to sun her at all cos no sun at home.

The weather is so hot! I just stick to showering once for now. Wound is healing well - I have been moving around like normal
Now except I make a concious effort not to strain my stomach area). My dogs are have been barking and whining since we got back. I think they are not used to do many ppl at home. I really hope things get better.

BF

So far so good. Really need to drink a lot. I don't think I take a lot of red dates drink - maybe 4 cups a day max. I still drink water though. Will apply a cold compress on both breasts after pumping occasionally. Feels relaxing. Do apply nipple
Cream either after every latch or pump or on and off if it starts to get sore

Hormones

Have to say hormones make me feel all out of whack. Randomly feel down and at times ok. Though I know this is part of the process, it's really quite diff going thru. Just got to keep moving on.

Kadice, yes you can sterilise the pump accessories and bottles together. Just make sure they are thoroughly cleaned first. All the best for the last leg of your pregnancy too..

Cyn, haha looks like we have opposite weight issues... Actually I didn't do anything on purpose to make the baby big. I tried to eat as normally as possible. Other than eating more during the 1st trimester due to hunger, I didn't really eat a lot more after that, just normal 3 meals and light snacks like horlicks/milo and crackers, but I gained substantial weight and so did the baby. I even continued to go to the gym 2-3 times a week till about week 26 before stopping due to flu. Then I decided not to go anymore cos my bump was getting bigger and I wanted to avoid getting sick from being in crowded places. All of a sudden during my 31st week, the doctor said my baby's weight and measurements are above average like for a 33 week baby, then he just gained more and more steadily. Before that, my gynae never commented on my weight gain or baby's. To think my boss encouraged me to drink maternal milk!! :p

What's your baby's estimated weight now? I think you can try drinking maternal milk or increasing your protein intake if you want to have a bigger baby. Hopefully it helps.

Ssmilezz, great to know you're adjusting well!

Re hormones, try to have rest as much as possible in between feeds so you don't end up feeling cranky from lack of sleep..

Kadice and Liligal, which hospital would u be delivering? I went for gynae visit today. 39 weeks tomorrow. Baby is about 3.3kg today. Gynae said baby's head is low but not low enough yet. Gynae scheduled another visit on coming wednesday.

Nattan - prob is I'm getting really big myself till even my calves n thighs ve ugly stretch marks apart fr my old ones on my tummy but my bb is only abt 2.3kg now I think. (no justice man! Mummy gain so much but not bb!) My #1 was 3.5kg n #2 was 2.9kg. N the 2 of them r v different in length. I can't help but keep comparing their size when newborn. So now with my #3, I hope he can b bigger by the time he come out. I ve been eating a lot of protein (mainly meat) but ve skip milk bvos I ve been coughing lately with lots of phlegm.

Ssmilezz - think u must b v bz with bb. Actually during the 1st mth, I prefer to jus latch bb rather than pump, I feel pumping v tiring, whilst latch I can still lay down n sleep together with bb. I avoided drinking water last time bcos i feel it worsen my water retention. I drank purely the Longan dates drink but we added black beans in it which is meant to help to increase milk supply. Do rest more while u can.

Btw anyone interested in getting baby slings, let me know. I ve 2 to let go, one is MIM the other can't remember the brand. Both brand new although I ve washed them before but I never use them bcos I don't know how to use! Hehe! ;p

Cyn, someone told me subsequent babies could be smaller in size. I don't know if that's true, but anyway it doesn't really matter once the babies grow up. You can always fatten them up after they are born. As for baby not gaining while you're gaining, I think has to do with baby's absorption of nutrients. There's nothing much you can do about it cos you can't really control what goes through to baby or yourself. Just make sure you have a balanced and healthy diet. I've been drinking a lot of low fat fresh milk throughout my pregnancy in addition to calcium tablets so that may contribute to baby's weight gain as well in terms of stronger and heavier bones.

I successfully fed my baby her first ebm via tommee tippee.. she drank 90mls. I fed. Wanna train her thanthough fresh milk is available, one shldnt be picky.. lol
Didn't purposely express. It was e engorgement hand expressed milk from hospital stay.. brought home 180mls. Since mil scared after I start work she will reject bottle, I just wanted to make my point that all babies will drink.. if temp of milk n bottle teat size is correct..

Petrina,
Congrads! Wah... 180ml that is a lot to get from being expressed from the hand only.

Nattan,
Not really true that subsequent bb are smaller, my no.2 is bigger than no1 leh. Hahhaha

Re washingbaby's bum
We used to use wet wiped to clean buttocks for #1 until he got bad diaper rash. So we switched to washing with water. Cl brought him to bathroom sink. A bit gross.
My current Cl is smarter. Got a small container of water, And three pieces of cotton wool to wipe and clean. Dry with tissue. So much better.

Hi glass , for the CL that brought baby to sink to wash the backside issit from agency huh? I agree with Cyn that is the temp of the water which I felt is not right for newborn ESP at 6.45pm alreadly. I m okie with mixing boiled hot water with tap water to wash the baby's bottom . No wonder they say lots of people will have different ways of taking care of babies
happy.gif

How true is that leh
happy.gif

Sun belle - ya that is y most mil can't get along with dil bcos diff method of doing things. My mil ask me to use a small jug to pour water over bb bum to clean him, I don't agree bcos its too troublesome n messy n so unnecessary. I prefer jus wet wipes to take away the poo then jus wet cotton balls to clean up thoroughly. Newborn can poo 8-9x easily each day, I don't want to keep going to toilet to wash bum so many times.

Just back frm gynae checkup. Seems like no signs of contractions yet during ctg scan. Then gynae failed to do VE test for me again & can't determine my pelvic bones size coz I was so traumatised. So he also can't confirm if I cannot go thru natural birth as baby head is big but I can always try if not then I can op for c-sec. Now the problem is ..if I still have no signs on labour till coming fri,then have to fix a day to induce already. And he foresees me having problems as he can't even do a VE coz need to insert tablets & all
sad.gif
I thought some ppl induce using drips?

Or can we use epidural upon admission? U all heard of ppl doing that? Apparently the nurse was telling me some patients did that coz they are o terrified.

I'm feeling so depressed & worried.

wow.. i think i shall try the cotton ball n basin method this time round. my bathroom sink can adjust temperature so we did it there previously. :p using wet wipes mean a lot of chemicals so we weren't exactly pro for it.

petrina, tommy tippee good right?

kadice, his VE was quite ok for me and he did a membrane sweep for me. how many wks r u in now? so ur next appt is fri? i had one on fri w him and mon he wants to c me again. maybe bcos after membrane sweep, things supposed to be moving in around 48hrs. but nothing at all so far for me. 1.5days already.

Kadice, poor thing.. I understand how traumatising the VE is cos I hated it too. My gynae had to dig very far in to feel my cervix and it hurt like mad.. Maybe you need to relax more before he does it. Usually tablets are inserted for induction. I only heard about using the drip to hasten the process after the water bag is broken and there is already some dilation. Not sure if you can use drip in place of tablets. Why don't you ask your gynae if that is possible? In any case, don't worry too much ok. It's actually a lot more common for babies to be overdued than early.

lili gal & nattan, already 39+ weeks...edd is next sat, so if by coming fri, still no labour symptoms have to choose a date to induce already.
i think tablet seems to be the only choice. but anyone of u heard of epidural upon admission? is there a time span whereby after epidural, baby must be out? if not, then have to c-sec?

Kadice, my colleague was overdued by about 3 days, some doctors, including mine, say being overdued for up to 2 weeks is acceptable, provided placenta and water levels are ok. Did your doctor explain why induction is necessary? Personally I think it's better to let nature run it's course unless you have a big baby like mine. I'm not sure about epi upon admission. Can ask your doc about this too..

kadice, when i was admitted, i already had contractions so I asked for it. i'm now not sure if it was after my waterbag was broken or before though. if it's really painful, i think u can feel free to ask for it. also, u can choose to wait 1-2wks if everything is healthy. it's ur choice.

i'm at 38+ wks and was eager to get bb out. so when he asked if i wanted the cruel thing i.e. membrane sweep, i readily accepted cos i dun want to reach induction stage since i had a c-sect b4. that might cause uterus to rupture.

nattan, coz my baby's head is big. if overdue for too many days, i think it is even harder to push out naturally as he would have grown bigger. so i think he allows maximum of overdue up to a week though he prefers earlier.

Kadice
I went for gynae appt in afternoon and VE showed I was 4cm dilated. When I checked in to hospital that night abt 11pm I asked the nurse for epi before they do anything. Cos I really find the VE very very painful. So since I know I want epi for sure, might as well get it administered asap so I dont even have to suffer another VE or feel anything from bursting of water bag. I was put on drip to hasten dilation process but I was already dilated. If not I think the tablets have to be inserted first.

Kadice,
What is VE? Is it the term used when doc stick their fingers in to check for dilation? I hated it ! V v v painful! I screamed whenever they did that even though I had the laughing gas! Awhile midwife did it awhile doc did it. My dilation for my #1 took so Long n so they keep coming to check on me by doing that. But it was better after epi.

For my 1st delivery, I was induced with the tablet first then given the drip, I don't think my waterbag has burst N when my contraction pains was unbearable I ask for epi.. So I think the epi can b b4 waterbag burst but I don't know can b given b4 the tablet or not. But overall I had 5 tubes of epi running in me until I went into emergency csec. I don't think bb need to b out after certain hrs bcos of epi but rather it's bvos I think after waterbag burst, bb need to b out within 24hrs bcos no water inside Liao, bb may get infections n also bb may b under distress if too long inside after waterbag burst since bb will descend n ur contractions n dilation kick in, u cant control alll these le. U can ask ur doc can ve epi upon admission or not lor. But I recall my friends told me they scared of pain so upon admit, right away they ask for epi but I don't know at what stage of labour back then when they admit. Anyway I think if u intend to ve epi for labour, u shld inform ur doc early so they can ve the doc on standby when u admit.

Abt bb can wait after due date or not, normally doc see if placenta position is ok n there is no sign of aging n water level is gd, bb size is gd, mummy health also gd, usually doc will leave to bb to decide his/her date but the only other concern I can think of is bb may poo inside mummy womb n that is not gd for bb as bb will eat his/her own poo, it's toxic n bb will need antibiotics when come out. My Sil was ask to induce bvos of this.

Cyn, yes VE is vagina examination, so dreadful. 5 tubes of epi? means that your labour was long & do they charge u 5 times the price. anyway, all these cannot control.

ktmum, i think im gg to request for that, see if i can have the epi administered before they touch me. really kudos to those who can just go through the process with laughing gas. gynae was telling me laughing gas not much use. so once epi injected, cannot feel anything during the examination right?

Kadice

My girl came exactly at 40 weeks. Well, slightly pass midnight so maybe 40 weeks 48mins. My first. I did a lot of activities during the last 1.5 weeks trying to bring on labour and considering baby was only engaged at week 39 with no signs of diliation whatsoever, theres still a good chance yours will not be overdue.

Keep talking to your baby. Squat move walk more. All helps! You will feel really tired but it's just your body getting ready to pop.

Tough tough few days I've to say.

My milk supply has kicked in full stream at Day 5. Now I pump Ard 4 hourly and takes around 20 mins. I can get up to a total of 160ml to 200ml depending. Baby drinks around 60ml every 3 hourly or more. I pumped at midnight n woke up only at 6plus today to pump. Max I can stretch is 6 hours but but need to pump longer to clear milk n massage breasts while pumping. It's the first time in 6 days I slept thru 6 hours man guess body just needed the rest.

Freestyle is workin well. Do get spare parts to get another set so u don't need to wash n sterilize after each pump n have enough time to let them dry. Impt to get correct size breast shields.

I haven't been eating the tradition confinement food. Just more fish and meat cooked with more ginger etc.

Had to make a tough call and ask my in laws to help me watch my dogs for now temp. They kept barking on and off at the CL and are not used to a stranger in the house. Gets worse at night cos they can hear her doing stuffs preparing milk. Baby seems to be fine n sleeping thru their noise but tough for the rest of us at home. Since I really need to learn how to be in hands on with my girl n get used to her, my MIL has asked me to put my dogs there for now since she also has dogs n knows how to care for them. Really breaks my heart to bring them over n pack all their stuffs. But I know for now at least I can focus on my girl first knowing that my dogs get their love n attention from my in laws who are both retired at home. Hope that once I get through the tough adjustment and transition period, I can quickly bring them back.

On a side note, my girl went for her first PD checkup. Jaundice level is ok so doc did not do another test but said next checkup is 1 mths time. She is a good drinker, drinks well from bottle and finishes up quickly. Ok to latch but super impatient. Once she gets milk, she is ok. Seems like full term babies are in deed more alert while awake and can focus on voices, movements and turns head side to side!

Hope everyone is doing ok. Did Chris update after her op? Nattan, god bless and all the best for tomo if I don't have time to update today anymore.

Feels better to come share and let go abit. Mon onwards it's just CL and me with baby. She's ok with us. Got to give n take. Hub going back to work already and MIL has gone back last night.

I'm getting induced next tuesday cuz I'm having mild pre eclampsia! Gynae say blood pressure is ok (cuz I did a blood test) but dun wan to risk it. So will do a VE to check if cervix has ripen or soften if not gotta insert in a pill n be strapped on the ctg for 1 hour.. If thr is dilation he will be breaking my waterbag at his clinic n induce me at the delivery ward. I think by thr when they doing the induction I will ask for epi so everything do together! Is it true that dicky tay the anaesthetist really does a good job n no pain when administering the epi?? Thanks

HI all

I have been a silent reader here. I am scheduled for a C-sect in 2 days' time. It is my second baby.
Nattan, I think you made the right decision. If you were to try to have the baby naturally, and something should go wrong, not only is the emergency C-sect super-ex, it is also traumatising for your baby.
When I had my first child, he was 3.67kg at Week 38, and showed no signs of descending. If i had waited, he would have been 4.2+kg at about Weeks 41-42, and there was no way I think I could have pushed him out!!!
One thing I have to decide by Monday is if I want to have ligation done. I am 38 this year, and I really don't think I want to have another baby after I hit 40. The risks are just too scary. Having said that, the thought of not being able to have any more children is also daunting. Any moms had ligation done or is also considering?

Another thing I am really worried about is BFing. It sounds weird but when I had my boy, a lactation expert barged into my room, demanded to know why I had not started feeding the baby (that was like Day 2) and she took my baby and started flinging him around (I swear this was no joke), before proceeding to plop him onto a pillow next to me and made me feed him. My hb and I were so traumatised, I think he told her to get out of the room, and I did not BF after that. I expressed instead, but of course but merely expressing, I never really did get my supply to go up very high.
So hopefully this time, we can get a better expert to help me out.
sad.gif

tirabon

Which hosp was that? The day I met the so called lactation expert at Glen I wasn't too impressed at all. I think I learnt more from the nurses and from the forum mummies. one of the nurses even told me - Aiyah wasted the two more senior lactation experts are not around. The one attending to u not so good.

Don't be too stresed up about BF.A lot of factors come into play. I don't think I'm good at latching directly. Sometimes hard to get the angle right and my girl gets so impatient. So far I ony latch on and off. I express regularly. It works for me for now.

All the best for your op! I bet u can't wait to see your baby.
happy.gif

Denise

How many weeks are u now?

ssmilezz: it is TMC. I swear I will scream if that woman walks into my room again this time haha. All my friends tell me latching is so much easier and faster etc etc but my personal experience was baby latches for comfort sucking and falls asleep and the pain! And of course I have heard stories of plugged milk ducts, and they scare me to bits. But I shall try harder this time. I am definitely going to request for someone to teach me how!
Do you have good flow now that you express regularly? I just want to have enough to feed her for 3 months. Not too much to ask for right? Haha. How old is your girl now? I cannot wait to be free from my bump!!!

A cuddly little bundle, my baby girl Abby Tang weighs 3.7kg and length 55cm has safely arrived on 23rd June at Parkway East Hospital via emergency c-sect after 12 hours of unsuccessful induction.

ssmilezz, happy to hear that you are recovering well. ya, doctor also suggested walking more but u are right, i just feel so tired + sleeping. seems like drowsy the entire day. looks like i have to force myself to stay awake.

denise, u also heard of dicky tay? one of the mummies in this forum also mentioned abt him..i think adeline. seems like he is really good..can we request for him or have to do it way beforehand?

Congrats Anna!!! woOts! rest well after ur c-sect =)

smileez
i also can't latch properly.. they say the nip must be towards the top of the mouth so that bb gets most of aerola.. wah.. damn diff to angle lo.. reminds me of a game of pool.. needing angles =P

ur bb's next mth check up is for? my PD mentioned to me the next time she sees bb is 6 weeks for injection.. think it's the 6 in 1 jab

bliss_ling/prettibride
the sprays are here alr.. you all wanna collect?

nattan
best of luck for tmr =) betcha feeling excited now!

tirabon
i have frenz who did ligation.. they know full well that they wil not be able to handle another kid and decided.. so far no regrets from them.. pls think carefully

confinement food
wanna check w mummies that we can't take chicken during first two weeks of confinement.. is this so?

Kadice
Once epi is in, you won't feel a thing. Even though mine was quite a low dose. They could do the VE as often as they want I don't care haha. In fact for me the VE is the most painful part of the whole labour. Cos up to 5cm dilated I felt no pain. Then I got administered epi. So dont worry so much!

Tiraborn
That's awful. I gave birth in TMC also. The LC who came around is quite nice. Hopefully u get a nice one this time round. if not, complain! Nothing wrong with just expressing, a lot of my friends do that. But it's really very convenient to latch. When u go out just need to bring a nursing cover n u can latch almost anywhere. hope u can succeed this time round. Must be prepared for sore nipples though. Most unlikely u will get that until your nipples get used to it. Apply nipple cream after every latch or pump.

Liligal, yeah.. tommee tippee is good. But when my gal drink, I think flow too fast, she leak milk from her mouth. Abit wasteful.
Kadice, Chris usually very good judgement. Trust him. If u can't do ve, he can't tell. Plus I'm not pro epi. So I can't tell u if it works. But u can request epi immediately upon admission. Yvonne Lim is good. She administered my epi. Fast n pain free. Can request for her.
Liligal, so u pop yet or not?

Kadice, Chris induce via pills. Drip induction is inserting oxytocin into blood stream to bring on contractions. Not for dilation purpose. Only e pill will help dilate. So he will dilate u before trying to do anything else.
Best is to do membrane sweep like liligal. Free! Lol... my #1 took 3pills over 72hrs, no success. End up elective csec. So u choose lah.

Anna

Congrats on your little one! Our girls are around the same size! Weight is the same - yours is slightly longer at 55cm as compared to mine at 53cm.

Rest well!

Hope

Yeah, I still can't get the right angle at times. Very frustrating. And then your baby will be crying and crying - even more man Cheong.

I dunno what the next appt is for! Should be jab right? For the first month.

I've been eating mostly fish and pork. My MIL says chicken only if it's old hen chicken? Lao Mu Ji. Dunno why.

Kadice

I'm thankful the c sec wound is ok for now. My next checkup is next fri I think. To check on my wound. The dressing is still there after the op. I've been showering per normal once I got home on Day 3.

Tirabon

My girl is coming to one week old now.

The BM flow seems ok for now. How much typically will a 3th old baby need?

confinement food
i didn't take white chicken but ate black chicken soup as i was coughing. if we have a wound, better to wait for the wound to recover before taking chicken. Pork and fish are the best bet.

tirabon,
ligation is considered an operation and may need more time to rest & recover, will it affect breastfeeding ? Why don't you wait till you stop BF before deciding ?

Confinement
Bb had his full month yesterday and CL left this morning. Tonight will be my first night taking care of bb alone. **cross fingers**

Tirabon - my Gynae did ask me whether I want ligation or not since I'm already having my 3rd csec soon, she said 4x is Max so she ask me whether I still intend to ve #4 or not. She was saying If I want, she can do it at the same time when I have my csec, mayb will b cheaper too. But I don't think I want to do it, I'm only 34, although I would love to ve a gal (I ve 3 boys!) but having no#4 is almost impossible but still I don't want to go through the surgery. Somehow I don't feel comfortable doing it but I'm considering puttin iud instead. She said that can b done 2mths after csec.

Abt chicken durin confinement - I thought its bcos of csec wound? But I still eat actually bvos hosp food is usually fish or chicken. But when I went home (last 2 times), I avoid chicken for like 1 wk I think.

Kadice - yes my #1 labour was v long! So the epi jus kept running lor. My bill was v exp partially due to that, I think it's a few hundred bucks per tube.

Tirabon - also abt bf, my #2 experience was opposite of urs. I kept waiting n asking for them to wheel in bb for me to bf on the 1-2 days but they didnt came in bcos they said bb still sleeping, he wasn't hungry.

Btw, I find Medala nipple cream work v well. I only used it during the first few wks. After that I don't need them anymore but I feel it's v gd at healing n preventing nipple cracks.

chicken for confinement
hmm thanks mummies! i think i'll avoid it fir nw.. doesnt hurt not to have it fir even a mth i guess! only that natal essentials sent it to me for lunch today.. shouldnt they know? =/

smilezz
i think its jab.. i plan not to go back to PD.. my #1 did his at a polyclinic near my hse.. will do same for #2.. only need to book appt i think

smilezz -- I'm alrdy 38 weeks by the next week when he wants to induce me..

That's why I have no idea if we can request for him before hand? Heard quite a few reviews on him!
happy.gif

ssmilezz, ur MIL is so sweet to want to take care of ur dogs for u.

cyn, 5 epi!?!?!? wow!!!! i had 2 then and somehow i think that affected my dilation. ended up with emer c-sect too.

tirabon, i also considered ligation to be done for a while but dismissed the thot as the process is irreversible. not sure what will happen next and dun want to live with regrets later on. guess jus have to take other precautions. why is the LC like this!? mt A's very kind and helpful. usually they are too busy and u hv to call for them vs they come volunteerily visiting.

anna, congrats!!!

petrina, there's another slow flow or vari flow teats from tommy tippee. u can try and see if flow better. i'm still waiting and waiting and waiting!!!! after membrane sweep, supposed to hv reaction within next 48hrs usually but so far nothing and 48hrs is up. tmr i'll see him again. even lotsa mummies in jul thread popped oredi. sigh... btw, u went in for induction and still can end up elective c-sect and not emer c-sect? how did that happen?

smilezz -- I'm alrdy 38 weeks by the next week when he wants to induce me..

That's why I have no idea if we can request for him before hand? Heard quite a few reviews on him!
happy.gif

Back