(2012/06) Jun 2012

ASOS dresses

Hmm... I like the 1st dress' design but I prefer the 2nd colour. I think the 2nd one is supposed to be Orange. Maybe the first is those darker red.

HAha I like bright colours mah. Prefer those red, yellow, orange, green colours. Or even beige, etc. Dun like black, blue & navy at all.

How how how? Can't decide whether I shd buy the first dress. What if the colour is those dark wine red type???

Jul, why don't you check out Maternity Exchange too.. they have lots of nice cocktail/dinner dresses too. Unless you're ok with slight variations to the colour, can't really be sure the colour is what you see if what you get. I ordered a pair of pants from Asos. The colour on the website looks darker than it really is when I received it. But I'm ok la.. it's just a bit harder to match the top lor...

Hmm.. thanks for the advice & views gals
happy.gif
Since the 20% is till 4 Apr, I'll take my time to think abt it & not rush into it. Even with 20% off, it's $64. Hee not that dirt cheap also.

Jul

Alamak, my fav color is black. Hahaha..i’m like the totally opposite lor..

What Nattan say is true leh, else you rent la..from Maternity Exchange. I have two more credits for rental which I bought during their CNY promo. You can use if you want and pay me for the one piece rental. They do have some nice dresses there.

Nattan

Hmm..tonight I’ll go look see if I should get some bras then. The nursing bra with the removable padding – what sort of padding ah? Those cups like swimming costumes type issit?

But then hor, if the breasts super big, then the nipples are so small and teeny weeny, not very balanced leh…. :p

ssmilezz, the padding is thin, not the maximiser type. You can probably replace it with nursing pads even. Haha... I sure don't mind having bigger breasts with small nipples leh... unfortunately the opposite is true right now...

Now in total, I bought

4 nursing bras
30 pcs of maternity pad, ( think better get another pack of pureen)
50 pcs disposable underwear

4 nursing bra engh??

Jul, gd timing for waxing, wk30 then wk36/37..will do that.

hi All.

Can we bring our own preferred pad and disposable panties and get the nurses to use ours instead of theirs? will they still charge us for their pads and disposable panties?

Ok, my breasts used to b tiny winy n the nipples gigantic. Total dis match. Bt nw it is sort of more balance. bt once stop bf, it will b worse than b4. Cos breast gonna b smaller than pre preg.
sad.gif

Storage
I m in deep shit. Was packing my boy's wardrobe to mk way for #2. My god! No matter hw I rearrange, it is still full! Almost impossible to hv #2 stuff inside! Finally, I only manage to reserve a space of 2 A3 size for #2.
sad.gif
Feel so sorry for #2. Last time #1 got a whole wardrobe to himself. Haiz!

Chris

Looks like u need a new wardrobe for no 2 leh! Else got to try to throw some old stuffs if not no matter how good your packing skills also cannot perform miracles n create more space! Haha

Nattan

Okay I'm not going to complain about my boobs now but I have a bad feeling im going to get saggy boobs.
sad.gif
my cleavage looks like I have buttocks sitting on my chest. argh.

Amy

Good question! I have also been wondering abt that.

Hospital Bag

So when are u guys planning to start packing one?

Chris, ssmilezz, I believe if you wear good support and take care of your boobs, they won't sag so bad la. Must continue to massage and apply cream, and can do chest exercises to tone them.

Ladies, I just received an emailer from Asos: 20% +10% Off! For two days only, enter code PLUS10 for an extra 10% off everything, including marked down items!

*20% off selected items only. Valid until 9am BST Thursday 5 April 2012. Items marked down on site. Some exclusions may apply. Enter promo code PLUS10 at checkout to get extra 10% off. Code expires 11:59pm BST Friday 30 March 2012. Code can only be used once. Offer excludes certain brands, gift vouchers, and delivery charges. Valid on selected full priced and marked down items only, and on orders up to a maximum of £500. Only one promo code can be used per order.

Happy shopping!
happy.gif

nattan > 99% of mummies who bf wil hv smaller n sagged breasts aftr stop bf leh. I m one classic example.
sad.gif

smilez > thers no space for anthr wardrobe. All my rm hv build in wardrobe. N both bdrm wher #1 n 2 wil b sleepin in has got their playpens, king size/super single beds n study table/changing table. No space liao leh. Nw i m hopin tat hubby has a better way of organisin than me. Gotta wait til he is free. Haiz.

Chris, no leh…most of the mummies I know don't have saggy boobs. In fact have bigger boobs! Maybe you didn't do anything to tone the breast tissues? Or else it's just genetics … anyway, can try simple exercises like pressing your palms together while keeping arms horizontal to the ground.

Hopecg : ristic nirvana looks really good! But prices wise not as cheap as others. U doing the pre natal with them now? I saw its 180 per treatment but u have packages with them? I saw the 5 day post natal cost almost 1 k, did u sign that? Does the price include transport?

Nattan: does origins jamu prices include the transport?

Read that most mummies bought pads n panties liao i haven buy lo.. So sorella one only can get from jl? Any more other brands to recommend?

I also bought emma jane nusing bra, very comfortable!
happy.gif

Cleopatra, yes Origins Jamu's prices include transportation.

Re panties, I bought cotton ones from Triumph's Strety range (about $11 per pcs), available at Robinsons. Very comfy too. La Senza also has comfy cotton undies. Just get the low waist type.

rustic nirvana
i have package w them.. about 100 per session.. i din do the post natal w them immed aft delivery (i had a malay lady coming in, freelance) but after the one mth confinement, i'll pop by the place to do weekly post-natal massage for about 6 months.. so mine din have the transport issue.

asos
i tried the amexsg code.. didn't work lei.. no 20% =(.. now left 10% with PLUS10?

chris
i haven't pack the NB clothes into the cupboard yet.. ahaha.. i think also same as u la.. no space! need to get new wardrobe!.. dun even know if there's space in the room for new wardrobe aiyoyo.. dread to start!

its friday!!!!!!!!!!!

hopecg, the PLUS10 code gives you ADDITIONAL 10% off. You cannot use 2 codes at the same time. If you used the AMEXSG code then cannot use PLUS10 on top of that.

Woohoo! Friday!!!
happy.gif

Good Morning Ladies! TGIF!

Unfortunately, I'm sick today - will be getting a MC later. Been sneezing non stop since last night and my throat feels super inflamed. Hopefully can get a good rest over the weekend.

Chris

NO wonder la..built in wardrobe then have to make do with whatever space you have. else pack those older stuffs into boxes and keep aside.

Nattan

I have never applied cream on my boobs before. Very hot leh...in fact, if not for the growing bump, I typically don't apply cream on my body area except for the exposed areas like arms/legs etc.

Ooooo GOON offer! But no free shipping hor...dunno if i should get some S size. I have only 6 pkts x 24 NB Pampers and 6 pkts x 44 Size Small. hmmm...

TGIF!
happy.gif

Should continue packing my room this weekend. Seems like Emma Jane's bra no more sizes on the website, left with big sizes like E cup.

Nattan: i have smaller boobs. not so much of sagging boobs. softer boobs due to expanded skin. same as tummy area.
i also nvr apply cream.
during bfing our boobs expand to make space for more milk.. so when we stop production, definitely the boobs will kinda shrink as it's hollow inside. but in fact it's just back to normal size.

So some ppl whose boobs nvr really expanded much during pregnancy, will not see the difference post bfing. esp if they don't bf for an extended period of time. they probably will feel their boobs get bigger in fact.

moi: received my emma janes bra yesterday. size 38 if i wear on most in hook, it's only just fitting still abit loose. so i don't think i'll get urs.
i'll need 36.

I am almost flat pre preg. Thought that finally i will get bigger boobs during preg but all the fats didn't go there but mostly went to my thighs and arms.
- Worried that my small boobs don't produce milk for my baby
- Worried i will be washboard after giving birth after reading that it will shrink more

sob sob

<font color="aa00aa">ryan_mummy,
No problem.

fleurfleur,
Small boobs doesn't mean no milk. I'm small too but managed to pump (but not a lot la) till #1 was 18 months and I only stopped because he refused to take EBM.</font>

Fleur

Don't worry too much. Size of boobs don't necessary correspond with the amount of milk produce.

It'll work out..just focus on the demand = supply theory.

boobs size does not equate to milk quantity
happy.gif

fleur: if u didn't go up more than 1 size, u shld be fine post bfing..

all fb invites accepted
happy.gif

Just had a nice breakfast with hubby at McD's
happy.gif

ssmilezz, I don't specifically apply cream to my boobs but usually rub the leftover stretch mark cream from application to tummy on to sides of my boobs.

Re GOON, you can use coupons for savings if you have or just order $80 and get free shipping. I ordered 1 S, 1 M and 4 L this time. Now my inventory including Pampers purchases is: 6 NB, 3 S, 4 M and 4 L. Should be enough to last a while...

Re boob size, I think different women have different experiences. But I think exercises and massage do help.

Fleurfleur, don't worry too much.. size is not prerequisite to milk supply. As for shrinkage, like I said, it's really individual. If you continue to exercise after delivery, you can tone your chest muscles so boobs won't sag as much. And seriously, good bras are a must for support.

Hoho I ordered McDelivery for lunch again. Filet Meal upsized with shaker fries &amp; add on cinnamon melts. Jialat! Eating all this junk. But really can't bring myself to walk downstairs &amp; acorss the rd to buy food. I'm supposed to be resting right???

jul..it is ok, you can take healthier food for dinner/teabreak..or take fruits after lunch
happy.gif

dun they have a minimum amount for delivery? do they charge u for delivery if u order one meal?

Jul!! You remind me also about the seaweed shaker fries!!! Long time never eat that.. Very tempted.. But I bought lots of fast food this week recently. Becoz of McD $1.9 McChicken, MFM 3.99 Fish &amp; Chips, and bought MOS burger thinking month ends if don't try the new burger next mth might not have.. huhu

kadice

No min order. Coz they have a delivery charge mah.

Yeah I'll be eating tingkat from MIL for dinner. Healthy homecooked food. I'll indulge for lunch heehee

petrina, groovy

Heehee share the evil mah

Nursing Bras

I have 3 cotton Emma Janes, 2 Bravado ONB, 1 Bravado BSS, 1 Bravado Bliss, 1 stretchy Emma Jane, 3 old cotton Emma Janes... Dun think I shd buy any more right? RIGHT???

I don't fancy the seaweed shaker fries.. too salty for me. I like plain fries with sprinkling of black pepper, dipped in chilli or curry sauce
happy.gif

Yesterday I went to Manhattan Fish Market with a friend for their $3.99 promo. Quite worth it. The fish fillets were quite generous and the service was quick. Fortunately my friend went earlier to queue so by the time I arrived, we just walked in. Today's the last day.

oh dear, jul.. u r really buying queen lah! food &amp; shopping.. muz hide ur wallet liao.. hehe

I'm gonna eat MFM today! last day for no govt.. keke

groovy

Can't leh. He needs to rush back after work to MIL's to relive the old folks &amp; bring my son home. Anyway fried fish tabao also not so nice. Sad... hahaha

Back