(2011/07) July 2011

sunshine: heeee I look humongous....a bit hard to miss hehehehehe!! Maybe we three have to take turns lor...I have yet to draw blood.

Audrey, i think she drew blood le..

Im so scared of the blood test...i always kena knuckle.

btw, anyone has FB? add me leh

mummies.... emo again. cry in office [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

woli woli scare scare on my mind. i really too bei guan le. yest nite like dis nw like dis oso. cant even take my bfast ;(

my appt eariler is @ 2.50pm - lolzz... hopefully when im out i could see them ;)

Mummies who gg for scan today, Remember: Stay happy n bring a smile to meet ur bb!!!! Rub ur tummy to talk to bb...to ease ur anxious!

Jia U!!!

suying, dont scared scared k?

sigh, actually, im also quite emo but have to look on the bright side....

our bunnies will be ok...i'll say a prayer for mine, yours and audrey's and the rest of the MTBs.

*hugs* suying...hush hush

try talking to your bunny...

thanks lizzie & mummies.... i will jiayou. praying in heart for all mummies little bunnies will be fine fine & healthy/cheerful ;)

hehe.... shy shy ;) mi pink color polo tee ;) maybe we could say hihi.... ;) glad to knw cute mummies here ;)

morning..

coopie > ops.. i am referring to the shop which Audrey went to at Beauty world. heehee.. the FA scan details, was provided by a 2nd time mom whom I met during my OSCAR test. Maybe 2nd or more time mommies here can give more advise? Yeah, Dorothy Perkins is good..

audrey and px22 > ok, thanks. Will check it out soon..

sunshinebb > ok, thanks. Yes, ideally is to get something which we can still wear after birth. I also hope to get some loose fitting tops which i can match with leggings.

simone > hi^5 me too wake up around 4 - 5 times to pee..

yaya > Can eat ba zhang? my parents don't allow me to eat that and also anything with glutinous rice in it.

suying > try not to stress or worry too much. I heard of a case, where the mommy was also stressed and worried about the pregnancy. end up when giving birth, the baby ate its poo when coming out. then baby got to stay in NICU for a few days due to poo eating. U stress/worry, baby also follow u.

mother nature will take care of things de.. stay relaxed. eat some chocolates, it helps to give u the happy feeling..

simone, i going for 9.50am slot tomorrow. u??? i want friday de..but all fully booked..if nt, can have long weekend also. hahaha.

xinyue, cannot eat? maybe your parents think its very oily and hard to digest.. for me, i still take lor mai kai.. hehee.. nice nice. but not oftern lor. i didnt get to eat my fried beehoon or ba zhang.. infact, ate chee cheong fun with yam cake.. also nice..but felt abit 'bo song' after that liao... zzz

by the way, these 2 days have been bothering by HR people. very very annoying.. i felt like shouting at them man. they cant reach me on my hp and called up my office instead! dont they know it is not right to call up people office asking if they want to switch job. anyhow forward my CV to other job employers without my prior consent. really pissed off! plus i told them i need to go meeting already, so cant talk long. still rattering over the phone.. what an ***!

then sms me in the wee morning to ask whether am i keen or not to go for interview.. really dunno how to be 'automatic' de.

thanks xinyue.... noted yr works. my fav. chocolate. but constipation lei. the more i eat my thorat start pain ;( will try to stay positive ;)

really thanks a lot mummies ;) maybe i knw my body is too weak.. so keep woli here & there. cos seen b4 chinese doc. & told mi dis b4. my body is too weak. pregnant chance are low. if pregnant miscarriage chance is high..... ;(

suying, dun let it affect u.. so far so good mah..isnt it..i also worry because i have 2 mishap before..but then i am keeping a positive mind. so long i got the usual preggy symptom other than nausea ( pls dun come back again!haha), i am keeping a positive mind. in fact, now is year 2011 liao, we have to 7 months more to go before giving birth to cute rabbit. cheer up lor!

if keep on worrying, wait your baby become grumply when he/she is born..

Morning all! All the best to those taking their DS scan today. Suying> cheer up! u have all the support here [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wanna chk w the mummies/mtb here: do u all have a habit of feeling for your bb heartbeat every night? my dh loves doing it.. but lately he said the heartbeat seem to be getting fainter.. we thought cld it be the placenta taking over and hence forms a layer betw the bb n our tummies. but cant help worrying still.. cant wait for my gynae appt this sat. still got 3 days to go..zzz.

Mummies

So cool, you girls get to meet one another today. ADC sounds familiar! Haha. Though I'm not with kkh but I've been through scan there during my hospital stay and didn't have to wait!

Suying

You're worrying too much since the beginning of pregnancy. Worry or not you're not going to change anything with this pregnancy right? There's nothing we can do. Or you might wanna talk to your Gynae abt your emotion. Coz you sounded like you're entering into depression. Think you might need to talk it out [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

thanks yaya & ixoral... ok. cheer up!! ;) i have 2 mishap too... hmm... hope bb bunnies is as active. i everynite try to feel my bb but til nw i cant feel any ;(

Ixoral

Don't think can feel heartbeat through the womb leh... Even if there is it is our heartbeat. Bb's heartbeat is very fast one.

suying: if i go to the doc and the doc say things like that.. i'll stop going to see that doc. if there's nothing positive to say.. there's also no need to say anything negative. so just ignore what the doc says and carry on your life as per normal. our human body has this amazing ability to overcome all odds and circumstances.. and babies have this amazing system that allows them to survive in all sorts of situations. don't worry cos you waste your time worrying instead of being a happy person..

yaya & px22 > no idea why cannot eat. asked them but they didnt say. u going for NT Scan at NUH? I went there. costs me around $236.

suying > hehe.. ok. can try banana. But not those super big and long ones. take the small short ones. heard bananas help constipation and also have the happy feeling after eating.

a word of cautious, u got to check with others on whether can eat bananas or not. some pantang ppl will say bananas cannot eat.

do u still visit the chinese doc? maybe can ask if can take any tonic to bu ur body in 2nd tri?

ixoral: yah. should be our heartbeat. the next time ur hubby tries to hear or feel.. your bb will probably give him a hard kick!

suying: don't bother trying to feel bb now. reality probably hasn't set into you that you are carrying a baby now. just be patient and wait.. slowly your tummy will grow bigger and you can even see bb kicking.. look forward to that and don't think about what you can't see or feel at this moment.

Daph... ya lo... i agree with u. my fren & family members around mi say if i keep on like dis i will be in depression stage. arghhh......... angry wif myself.

maybe i still cant accept dis prenancy given my god. cos when i've intend give up & suddenly nw bb is with mi. i was so shock & overjoy. i think i dunno hw to handle my emo or accept dis is true.

xinyue, never mind la.. so long u dun have craving for glutinous rice, should be okie.. i suddenly miss the kim choo ba zhang.. oh no.. i better get my hubby to buy for me this sat when we go back to our house...

currently, we are staying with my MIL cos FIL go holiday, leaving my MIL alone at home......

suying, i agree with daph le... u want to take some sweet to 'calm' ur emotion down? i think may help in somewhere... sometimes when i feel my tastebud is so bland that makes me frown alot..then i take sweets, chocolate etc... at least, it helps me abit.hehe

aloevera, ya lor.. i also cant feel it.. dun feel pregnant except now sore breast and bland tastebud.. sometime nausea.. but i do feel my pants getting tigher..now hav to loosen le.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

suying: otherwise, ask ur gyne and see if gyne will prescribe you with any fish oil. fish oil helps to settle down your emotions also. somehow it works, but i don't know how. check with your gyne. i suppose your hormones are in a rage now that makes you so emo. the feelings will go off after awhile...

right now munching on choco mini snack.. nice nice..cos sweet and got pepppermint..keep my spirit up abit while working! hehe

aloevera... thkqs gal. noted yr msg ;) i only get to see my gyne on 21 jan. today is for DS scan. ;(

true enough i went to see eu ren seng b4 gg private gyne & KKH for help. N nw wif the help of KKH i gt my precious gift from god. is the words by the chinese doc. makes mi woli since the starts. ;)

xinyue... mi til nw dare nt eat papaya & banana cos hate the smell since young. lollzz.. everytime when ppl eat fruits beside mi i chase them away. i so bad & wired rite.

yaya... ok will take some sweets ;) to clam myself ;) thanks ya...

yaya: even though i'm 2nd time.. i also don't realise the reality until my friends started to comment that the bump is showing.. i only feel all the discomfort and tiredness. maybe i'm enjoying my 1st child so much now i tend to forget that there's another one inside. hahaha..

talking about sore breasts.. its becoming a pain in the neck.. can't massage it in public also. too bad for hb cos he can't touch it! haha.. i'll scream at him...

yaya, daph, aloevera> my dh say he cld feel it, very fast one somemore. his female coll also told him can feel one. haha anyway, i keep telling him, i can only feel mine..since he likes it he can just feel for me lo :p

i dont know is it im sensitive or what. but i thought i kept noticing my colls stealing a glance at my tummy, like knowing that i'm preg but just wanting to wait for me to announce first. Anyway, when dh and i went msia to visit his family last wk, we told his family (extended) and a number of his close friends already. I was 11w then. So now pray hard, bb still growing ok inside..everything smooth smooth..

Just curious, anyone here or your dh born in the year of Rooster? My hubby is..and i know Rooster 'chong' with rabbit as they are directly opposite each other in the zodiac circle. But we just tell ourselves, there is nv a gd or bad time to have a bb.. to have one is a gift already.. But then again, since bb will be out in July, that will make him/her a Cancer. Me and dh are pisces n scorpio respectively. So that makes us all water signs! Shd be v gam! LOL =p

Lizzie

The blood test is on 1st level n scan on 2nd or 3rd level... No worry the nurse will direct u Thr.....the nurse at ADC more exp lor draw blood not pain... I took my blood test at TPS super pain lor...make my blood boil

But if u draw blood today than dun think u can get the result today...cos the procedure is to draw blood 1st then scan 1-2week later so can hv the result on the scan day

yaya > ok.

suying > can understand how u feel. am also like that at times. dunno how to handle the pregnancy, stress and worried. then i join this thread, ask around more, read more to see how is it like. then also share the news with my aunt and she told me, reality hasnt sink in. when in wk 20 or so, can see bb movement on our stomaches, then u will know pregnancy is real, very real. as in, when bb moves inside our stomaches, we can see a line on our stomaches. it is a very magical feeling. and not forgetting the big belly we will be carrying around soon.. this is something the males cannot experience. so must enjoy the pregnancy.

u can vent ur anger/frustration/unhappiness, ur fear,etc over here. i believe there are mummies willing to 'hear' u out. this helps too..

aloe, i do feel like making out with hubby sometimes.. maybe hormones high high.. but breast there. is confirm out of touch at the moment..hahaha..

ixoral, i am born in year of rooster..

hi all mtbs! gd morning...

juz wanna check if you also face the prob as me. whenever i am at my toilet seat peeing, i feel the cramp at lower adomen...and sometimes sharp pain on left side then travel to right side before the pee comes out. Kinda wierd to describe it here but feels a bit pain. this don't happen at every pee just sometimes. anyone faced the same situation?

suying > not weird la.. everyone is different. me too, dont really like the taste of papaya. but will still eat la.. now, i avoid papaya.

ixoral: hahaha.. maybe your hb is the super sensitive kind! i myself can't even feel a thing. only when i saw bb in the scan yesterday then i thought that "hey! i think the bb inside there is quite cute!" hahhaa.. anyway, blood is always thicker than water. if God give you that bb... there's nothing such as rooster vs bunny. you are going to love your bb as per normal and bb is going to love you back. what for go and think about such things and then jeopardize your future with your kids? i totally dislike such things.. kills the family and everybody's life only..

yaya: hahaha!! put breast shields!! hahahaha..

ST: i do sometimes.. but usually i just dismiss it if there's no weird discharge or prolong pain. should be quite normal cos the bb is growingg and there's a lot of pressure around that area.. if you don't feel well, just sit down or lie down if possible and rest for a while..

Yaya... Mine is 830.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] maybe we will bump into each other.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

when will we know the result? From the brochure, it stated bt result will be out in 2 hrs but when I asked the nurse, she said the next day

xinyue/ suying: yes I heard certain types of banana not good for pregnancy but i didn't really hear them say which type since I never liked bananas.. think better check with the elders to see safer..

suying, don't listen blindly to wat TCM doc say.. I queued for 3hrs to see the super famous chinese doc at Marine Parade when I TTC.. He very hao lian tell me loudly he one touch know I got problem and that mth not ovulating so I won't strike one.. Then gave me 6 packs of herbs costing 130bucks to go home brew after AF is here.. But my AF never came cos I was actually pregnant at that time.. Goes to show that no matter how famous or how good the doctor is, they are never 100% accurate, so don't take their comments to heart...

Anyone knows where to buy cheap and cute baby posters? I want to buy those with big round eyes and chubby cheeks.. Makes MTBs happier..

sunshine: ya nurse told me, they will call me to notify me on the blood test results but the scan is immediately find out de...

ARGH, TPS pain ah?? That time the nurse at A&E take my blood .. so pain...poke my left vein and knuckle [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

This time round, though i hope they wont draw blood from my knuckle, i think its bo pian de

hi aloevera...ya mine also sometimes only but dunno leh coz many many yrs ago i had UTI so i am quite scared that history repeats itself coz preggy women also quite prone to UTI...anyway i will check with my doc this sat when i see him...

hope all mummies can jiayou...keep a positive mindset and try to talk to ppl that can cheer u up...it helps...esp at work!

px22 > ok, thanks. the posters, can try popular bookstore or those baby shops at united square? one cost around $2.80 or $3.80.

ST: what you can do is to get those soap that is for cleaning down there.. i use SEBAMED for feminine wash. i find it quite good. as long as its clean, there shouldn't be any problems.

PX22: u r very cute! y don't you go and search for your own bb photos, blow it up and hang it on your wall? i'm sure you look cute as a baby! and i'm sure you want your baby to look like you or your hb...hehehe.. i want my #2 to look like my #1 cos i think my #1 is soooo adorable. hahahaa...

ixoral.. no woli.... we are fine... bb is there for us ;) stay positive rite ;)

thanks xinyue... thanks for helps around. im so glad to be in dis forum... makes mi cool down. ;)

lolzz... px22.. thank thanks... think we 2 have met sucks doc @ TCM ;) try go popular alot poster to buy ;)

Hee MTBs... yesterday I thought of a 'solution' to help our anxiety... not sure if anyone of you crochet.. but suddenly I realised I havent crochet for a long time, and perhaps it is time to lavish some love on a pair of crochet baby booties and beanie in time for July appearance!

I think if we 'focus' on making something for the BB, we won't worry as much.. anyway .. I am going to try cos I am also a chronic worrier [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

aloevera: cannot.. I got flat nose.. all my siblings all got flat nose and we all blame our parents for giving us a "2D" face hahahahah. Don't want my bb to have a flat nose too..

Then DH look like the tyre cartoon Michellin when he was a baby.. he is a big FAT baby (and still fat even till now). So both of our baby pics all fail hahah

Morning mummies,

I just went to Thomson to do my 1st trimester screening (OSCAR), the damage is S$318.85 including GST. Baby was lying on the side and it took some coughing, pressing and shaking of the scanning device to turn the baby. It took me 45mins in total for the entire scan include waiting, payment, blood test and of course scan.

Now, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the results. Gynea say no news means good news.

Hui

A few yr back m not working for a few yr can boring therefore learn to knit.. Hv knit a very sweet pink col hello kitty sweater n a little hat...today go back take pic n post let u see... But if a boy cannot wear

ST

for me, at times when I pee, it's as if something block my pee!! No pee came out... It happened like once a day? When I din go toilet too long or middle of the night...

It really scare the hell out of me.. Cos it's like 明明got pee, but pee got blocked n cannot come out... I got to sit there n wait for a while for the pee to drip little by little... But after tt, will resume normal n pee normally...

I will ask my gynae abt it tomorrow... Quite worrying

morning mummies...

Suying - cheer up! think about seeing your beanie today..its just another routine check =D and if you are lucky.. u can see boy/girl just like cody liao! btw.. i cant find u on fb.. whats ur name ahh

Lizzie - i drew blood on the 6 Dec (i think) already =D so today i just nid to go for rescan.. there are altogether 3 rooms for scanning ..

i'll be in black.. as usual.. very black.. all black..

About peeing

How come you all got so much pee ah? I can sleep through the night without having to pee. Even when i wake up in the morning also not urgent. Prob I drank too little water and am dehydrated?!

Back