Gynae Recommendation

Popcorn1234

New Member
Hi everyone, I’m looking for recommendations for a good gynae. I’d really appreciate it if you could share your experiences and recommend someone you’ve had a good experience with. Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I’ve been seeing Dr Kelly Loi, a gynaecologist in Singapore, especially throughout my IVF journey. She has been an immense help throughout the process, not only giving me a better understanding of IVF but also guiding me through the emotional ups and downs that come with it. Her support has really helped me feel more prepared and less overwhelmed throughout my journey.

If you’re looking for a gynae, you can consider Dr Loi and see if she’s suitable for your concerns. Hope this helps!
 
I also see Dr Wei-Wei Wee-Stekly, my gynaecology doctor in Singapore, for my endometriosis treatment. She has been really understanding of my concerns, especially because endometriosis is not always easy to deal with, both physically and emotionally. She has been guiding me through the treatment and listening to my concerns. I also know that she provides obstetric care as well, so I thought I’d share my experience in case it helps!
 

Back
Top