(2011/04) Apr 2011

Tweety,

i also dun like but sumtime even bloated mouth itchy leh... v hard to control for me[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

St,

I don't know what is the herb name but it is from this TCM clinic along upper thomson road called ji sheng tang. It is after the long house food court in one of those shop houses.. next to a zoophonic school...

Twin star,

You might have UTI.. Drink more cranberry juice.. Should help with getting rid of the infection..

Hippo,

My friend say it is mixture of stuff so she doesn't know.. But apparently this TCM clinic very popular.. After my friend's girl took it, the phelgm just dislodge from the throat lor..

hi gals!

i'm back from lunch!

ST, I've tried mdm sadiah before. She's gd.. but i dun like the oily feeling after tt.. and i cant endure the tummy wrap for long. So this time round.. I'm not going to get the massage.

Maybe I shd get a tummy wrap instead. Does anyone knows where to get affordable ones?

hippo, y ur nanny give u black face? Dun let her spoil ur mood k?

tweety, ur tummy is v small!!! Mine is MUCH bigger than urs le.. cant imagine need to grow 2+ mths more... going to explode le!!

piggy,

Me too.. Bloated still want to eat. Keep thinking of food.. Only make me more bloated.. I tried to eat lesser but I end up more hungry leh..

tweety,

your hb pregnant lah.. Haha!! You eat very little leh.. But it's ok lah.. So long as bb healthy can already.. Last time my friend had bad ms, lost weight, don't want to eat.. End up baby heavier than my girl!!!

Gerry: ya lor.. i feel so long my boy is healthy.. no problem whether eat more or less... Yeah.. i agree... DH is pregnant rather than me lor.. haahaa....

Elmo,

i am goin to get shapewear from maidenform u keen???now got 25% DISCOUNT but massage is not only to bind tummy leh but also to push up ur womb n get rid of water retention wor...

Gerry,

hahah ya lo... keep thinkin of food chiam...

Tweety,

ur tummy really small my tummy v big[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] but v pointed so still got the curve so front view cant see my tummy but side view v big... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Piggytoh

u look forward to mar meanin I will pop soon.

I now scare Liao.

I oso went n read other thread den saw their birth story n breastfeedin alamak I now super scare le keep worry will bb pop during CNY, me not takin epi will I survive the pain, prepare breastpump le but will there b breastmilk. Aiyo super stress.

Tweety,

prob becos u expand side way??? tt y ur side view v small?? but if u compare to ours urs v small mah...

Sandy,

y u stress urself so much take it easy... tt time i tell myself no milk i gave FM as long as u determine will succeed 1.. u see my milk is consider v v little but end of 2mth out of 8feed got 5 feed is BM i v happy liao... for pain jus try first if cannot den take epi lo...

Ha ha my bunny gal play hide and seek because 1 moment can see wave on the tummy then I ask my hubby to see she keep quiet liao... so poor daddy very disappointed

Ask you all hor if tummy like last night all the time hard is it stretching or braxton hick?

Hihi mummies,

Didn't log in for a long time cos was sick from xmas till new year and the kids were sick too... i blame it on the bad weather!

Vivi: braxton hick should be temporary and the hardening is the whole stomach. For stretching, usu only on part is part,other parts are soft...hope it helps.

btw, my bb is a boy this time. Happy cos hubby and i hoping for a boy :)

Tweety,

but even for #1 my tummy will bloom in 3rd trim jus tt this time bigger [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Jojo,

congrats...

ST,

u gotta check out the website.

Hmm then mine last for the whole night wor so normal so it is not Baxton Hicks? Then should be bloated ?

I am confused

By the way that day I went Kiddy Palace saw the disposable panties how many should I buy? then the packaging mention that can wash so make me confused... the material is the woven kind

ST,

u cant use mine to agar 1.. cos their shape wear got bottom, top whole body 1 u can jus checkout the webbie all type n design is there... n the price varies alot ...

Vivi,

the type u saw is cotton 1 i suppose.. if u dun mind all the blood u can actually wash n re-use if u wan but the purpose of gettin is no need to wash esp if u got no help ?

Yeah that is what I thought so too but the cotton seems to be better than the paper as in more comfortable

Hmm so will have to buy 30 pieces at least 1 go?

Yeah that is what I thought so too but the cotton seems to be better than the paper as in more comfortable

Hmm so will have to buy 30 pieces at least 1 go?

Piggytoh

my hb oso tell me pain take epi lo but I keep sayin don wan donno y. Breastfeedin shld b stress frm family ba cos they keep warnin me not to breastfeed but I die die wanna try gif my bb the best n haf read up alot on breastfeedin don wanna fail.

Not onli tis ba plus I myself got something to stress on tats y feel weird weird.

vIVI,

the other time i bott at NTUC extras... not sure if the 1 tt Rene mentioned at Ocean cheaper anot.. but so far i tink NTUC sell cheapest among those retail shop but i dun tink they got maternity size... tt time i buy size L can fit me but i dunno ur size so cant comment...

Gerry,

no leh nv heard of Spanx.. is it ex??? Maidenform 1 quite ok i find... actually i am aimin at the wireless bra more cos my boobs not small den nursing bra make my boobs look v ulgy cos support not fantastic.. i can still remember my mum keep sayin how come i like no wear bra on my bb full mth so saggy n out of shape -_-...

Sandy,

for me i wun bother wat others say y bother to stress urself over wat others say? the baby is urs... no BM to gave does not mean not givin bb the best mah as long as u try liao did ur best it gd enough... be +ve dun worry so much we cant control also..

Vivi,

then i tink u better buy maternity 1... tt day i act clever but maternirt 1 tink too big for me-_-

Jtho,

hahah i also feel like a pig now i dare not stk too much food in my office cos see liao feel like eatin keke..

Hippo, st,

TCM clinic

200 Upper Thomson Road #01-02 Thomson Imperial Court Singapore 574424. Tel is 62513268.

If you guys want to go, better to make appointment and pay $4 so you don't have to wait.. Sometimes a lot of people..

piggy,

your mother told you that!! spanx about $100 onwards bah.. they claim to give you the best support without the discomfort plus they also eliminate all the bulges.. You can try it at tangs, i think they just recently brought in their stuff.. Best to get more support.. after pregnancy, boobs really can really get quite out of shape..

piggy

i no need to stock and see... but whenever i think of something, i feel like eating... hahaha

initially was thinking of KFC, then feel like eating, but colleague said not healthy, so told me to eat chicken rice instead... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Gerry,

yes.... my mother can say all sort of nasty thing 1 sumtime tok to her will puke blood... so v keen to get their wireless bra... cos most nursing bra/wireless bra i find no gd in sg n sizes limited... n wire bra make my boobs painful durin BF..

wah $100+ ah.. tink i cheapo get maidenform 1 better keke... cost alot cheaper even brand like wacoal etc v ex tt y tt time i try maidenform 1 first...

st,

I am not too sure.. They see young children. Maybe you can call and ask them..

Jtho,

hehe!! Chicken rice equally unhealthy.. and if I want fried chicken, don't think chix rice will satisfy my craving.. Hehe!!

piggy,

I guess mothers are supposed to be honest?!??! x_x ya my mother also sometimes talk to her can vomit blood.. I learn a lot of patience trying to talk to her sometimes.. Hehe!!

I find maidenform more comfortable than wacoal leh.. Underwire is really uncomfortable for me now.. always seems to be cutting my skin.. So already change to nonwire.. I buy those from marks and spencer.. They are very comfortable..

Gerry,

erm no wor... my mother talk like tt to every1 machiam nv use her brain be4 she talk... can u imagine my ROM i held it at the Si CHuan Dou Hua Restaurant which i find the food not bad with close friends n relatives n she can jus tell me she leavin half way thru the meal n say the food not nice 1 loudly... sumtime the thing she say my HB can ask how come ur mother say like tt 1??? other time when we go out eat she can argue with the pp wher got this dish taste like tt 1 ask them got eat this dish be4 anot wor... sometime really malu lo...

M&S 1 i find ex leh n thin so far still prefer maidenform:p

Back