(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Gila

Bd-ing so so. Had not bd since last sunday cos DH need to do SA test.

This mth ... doc say no chance to O liao. BUT, I still think got miracle la... so taking it with a pinch of salt.

Gila, i see. Thot u working already. But not bad lah. Still got many interviews & job offers for you. U working at Sentosa or Jurong island?

VICMA... special K i like the one with dried fruits... cranberry... not sure if they have in sg thou... weetbix very nice...hehehe..i love the original... yummy... *drools thinking of weetbix*

BBDUSTS... ya... cos i've my fair share of sucky bosses & lousy company & environment... so this time round, i told them i go for boss who is on same wavelength as me, the company culture & of coz the office environment... if not good, i dun want the job...that means my tai tai days are limited...sighz... a bit scare to go back to work after resting for quite some time...hehehe...

LABBIT... yup...i think economy is really picking up...cos a lot of companies hiring aggressively again... so not too bad..

bb dust

must know by word of mouth & pple recommend if can near you or your work place better -easier lor.

else pple would rather infant care cos more staff around - u dont have to worry about mistreatment.

my niece is in infant care. the staff there all LOVE her to bits! she's very well taken care of.

your MIL dont want to Look after ar? oor this your backup plan?

LIZ.... as long as got BD=BB... have hope... miracles will happen... i am also trying to see if got miracles or not ...cos this mth ah... i think i O early again.... cd6 already have ewcm...same as last mth...which i estimate cd9 or cd10 will O... and today boobs a bit sore...so i guess i have O-ed just this morning..on the right side cos last nite right side got pulling pain.....cos this morning boobs no sore yet.... but always believe in miracles... JIA YOU!!!!

BBP... no lah...was about to start last week, then decided not to join....hehhee....

your highness,

no worries okie.. normal to feel a bit kan cheong lah esp since u rest for sometime liao..but i am pretty sure u can pick up the ropes easily [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

vic,

my MIL wants to look but she cannot leh, cause she cannot carry baby as she got osteroprosis, i dont want to get blamed if anything happen to her. Initially i am thinking of hiring a maid to let her look after the bb while my MIL can still do some light hsehold chores or vice versa, but i think think not feasible so thinking maybe get a nanny then my MIL continue to do her daily chores.

BBDUSTS.. hehehe.i just take it as it comes lor. but i tell myself..this time round, i'm staying for 3 yrs.... hehehe..then after that, moving back to aussie liaoz...then i can drink all the SOLO i want...and eat all the margaret river chocs i want...muhahahaha...

BUBBELING!!!!! hehehe..thanks.. i think it wil be ulu ulu west lor.. but i guess it should be ok lah... sg so small....hehehe...

Hi ladies...

I'm back.. Just now got so prob at work to settle...

vicma: Can ask u if you have any lobang for party supplies? I want to get some for my girl's party on 12 Dec...

LABBIT... got... BD-ed last nite & this morning... *shy* ...hehehe..LABBBIT is it u lack of iron?? cos now u just preggie...body needs to produce more blood... so lack of iron wil cause u to feel dizzy & faint one... just take care... if u take red meat, take it more often... if not ah..faint on the road is no joking matter...

BBP... I SHY WOR...super SHY one....that's why a bit worrying to join back the workforce...but stay at home also getting a bit bored....hehehe... IF u coming to the gathering on 30dec u will confirm see me shy shy one....hehehe

BUBBLELING.... hehehe... i think so...i think we may be near to each other...good ah...then next time can meet up go shopping...hahaha.....hehehe...

BBDUSTS... heheh. who ask u to post up the pics of the chocs?? make me so gian the chocs...hehehe... and also the wineyard... wah lau... i see liaoz want to go lim wine immediately....

bubbleling,

There have huh? Is it cheap? I want party favor too. Balloons, table cover etc.. Cos I saw online.. Then I total up the things that I want already ard $120 le.. Somemore its only balloons..

Then got 1 supplier she got package. Not bad $100 only but she not free to do for me on my girl's bday..

WOOFY!!!! HIHI FELLOW DOGNAPPER!!!! HOw's bb now??? can feel the kick liao mah???hehehe....

*pass pukebag to BBDUSTS* how come u puke out ur milo?? me got gek gek meh??? ME SHY ONE.... U ASK WOOFY....SHE SAW ME B4...

Queen

u can try the BPs - make sure its ready stock not pre order incase cannot reach u in time.

i dont really hold parties much not very sure what u need be it toys / goodie bags, etc.

I know amosco free delivery above $100 purchase good for thaw & serve options like eclairs, cake rolls, cream puffs & frozen dim sum u can bake or fry easily for a party.

http://www.amosco.com.sg/ must order min 3 days in advance COD. u must have enough freezer space hor take note.

allison

special K by kellongs - a cereal.

smine..

go there and check it out...they have a lot of party favours..tink 3 shops if i remembered correctly...they do balloon bouquet also ...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

gila

ya near near we can meet at JP for dinner and shop!

BUBBLELING...hehehe..u make me shy lah... but ya lah.... horny mah.... after 1st BD.. fell asleep... then din wear pants back... DH wakes up, see me pantless, then do again lor... although now feeling a bit sore...hehehe...too much action.... although i only feel horny when I o-ing... other times ah... not interested in sex at all...hehehe...i LSD one...

BBP.... ai ya...i really SHY one... hehehe.... best is u can come..then u all can see HOW SHY I AM lor...hahaha....

Queen

u tot of party favours - go say bugis those shops selling cheap toys & stuff for kids. DIY your door gift lor. much cheaper.

they do sell in bulk.

BBUDSTS.. i really alcohol ghost one.... u should see how much alcohol i have at home...hahaha... bad for me...but can't help it.... i love love love to drink lor.. haha....

WOOFY!!! I'm SHY HOR.... hehehe... must be nice to feel bb kicking.... BB!!! KICK UR MUMMY HARDER.... UNTIL SHE SAYS I'M SHY THEN U CAN KICK LIGHT...hahaha...

Smine.... normally not so power lah.... cos DH old already...so SD also down.... i have LSD one...i can dun BD also nvm one... so to BD twice in 12 hrs is consider.... not the norm.....hehh....

vic,

well done [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hahhahaha

your highness,

then u must drink with our "ta" queen hsien liao kekek [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

vicma,

Paiseh. I never specify properly. The party supplies I meant the party deco, balloons etc.. Food I settle le... Hee~ Nvm, maybe I go nex to Illuma as suggested by Bubbleing to see... Thanks!

Bubbleling,

Okok. I will check it out there. But hor, are they cheaper than the party shops in the shopping centres such as Party Joy. Cos Party Joy in Marine Parade, the things are quite ex leh..

gila,

haa.. really horny when O le.

actually quite nice when can detect when O thru body hor.

at times i wonder if i did O!

wahhaaha.. (coz usually i only feel horny right after my AF wor)

hee.. :p

Vicma,

Alright. Thanks! I will go check it out at Bugis area... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Thansk!

Gila,

Haha~ Today got the FEEL~ So maybe tonight go back can BD 1 more round...

BUBBLELING...yeah....can meet at JP...hehehe.. can asked WOOFY along...hahaha...

WOOFY...yes...u got it..the 3 SHY char bos....hahaha...dinner will be SUPER QUIET one...hahaha..

BBP!!!! dun like that lah.... ai yo...u come to the outing u will know that i shy....

VICMA... ok i come to the outing.... u coming too???

OK LADIES...I'M COMING TO THE 30 DEC OUTING.... no changes unless SG SNOW....and I TOO SHY ....hahaha...

okie jie jie mei mei men, me ban gang liao hor [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] u girls have a super duper fun long weekend okie [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

smine

shld be slightly cheaper than those party shops in shopping centre lor..

gila

yes ..somemore woofy stays near me .....!!

woofy

i also eclair siao ....wana buy leh but no one to share and i carton too much for me liao ...hahaha

Back