(2010/12) December 2010 MTB

hI ALL,

sorry been mia for sooo long.

2 kids to handle at home really not easy. I was down with gastric flu last week,was reallllyy bad.

Now coming to an end of confinement, actually i brought my 20days plus newborn out on the 31st already as its my mom bday.

Milo, you can try to keep the room, cool and dark, thats what i do,my lil one is very aware of her surroundings now, so i have to make sure its quiet for her to nap.

She is also drinking every3hrs, but she is more awake than her sis. She can stay vigilant, for 1hr plus to 2 at night or during the day without requesting for anything. Just awake.

Debbie,

both my daughters pespire real easily, even in aircon, esp my older one.

During the day when both girls nap, the older one sleeps with e aircon, younger one with me in e room with the fan.

re-gathering.

I dont mind doing anth gathering too.will try to log in more often but sleep deprevation been killing me.

Like yest my 2nd one refused to go to sleep and kept grunting from 12plus till 2plus am .

Seriously she is really a tiger baby, super awake during the night.

dewdew: aiyoyo.. cant imagine that to come from your mil. dont be angry. soon you will have your own place and wont have to see her face liao.

as for how you take care of baby, so long you think you are doing the right thing, dont bother about her.

stefie: i dont know leh. i can feel the pressure/pain when i cough lightly. the whole v area so suan. as if something is dropping out like that. seems like im the only one with this problem. must monitor liao. if havent recover by end of the week must ask hubby to bring to to gynae next week when he is back liao.

i cant let my mum do too much as she is already busy taking care of me liao. so i try to be independent however i can with Cheyenne.

im a bad mummy! yesterday Cheyenne vomited and it was so bad that it came out from her nostrils too. i must have been overcome with fatigue i forgot about common sense. i should bend her forward to prevent choking yet i did otherwise and she had a bad scare! luckily mum came to my rescue in time.

you must rest more too. else you will end up with long term ailment like backache..etc.

sharon: hardly much sleep. didnt even bother to count the hours liao. hubby is asking me to stop breastfeeding as he can see how fatigue i am. he said if im really determine, just one month will do.

tantan: every baby is different. your gal is taking similac better than her brother.

muddypaws: oh, i have not open up my fp rocker to use. its at my home. thanks for the tip. i will use it once i get back home.

alluring: welcome ^_^

mangogal: me too! cant contain my excitement thinking of the number of babies gathering together.

jc bb: welcome ^_^

amuro: take care wor. you must have tired yourself out.

Hi all

so shacked... my baby wants to be fed like 1-2 hours i feel like a cow haha

CL now rocking him to sleep. after confinement i jiat lat. how to cope? i so sleepy

eoneon, yesternight my my bb also vomitted and i also stood there like stoned. CL say stomach wind put the ru2yi4 oil then bb sleep better. dunno think i bad mum. i upset went back to room found my hubby snoring. he starts work today. so i also dun want to disturb him

anybody here had c-section? how long the wound takes to heal???

my gynae is woody. he says 10 days or so. my check up with woody is today and after today is there any more further check up with him? so blur

hope to do the massage soon also. think u gals all graduate liao... i am late dec mum [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hihi Jc BB...ok la we learn frm one another here[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hey..alot of mummies here are woody patients too!

Eoneon, oh gosh..sayang ur gal, she must feel terrible when she vomited out!

Meanwhile u do kegel expercise to strengthen ur pelvic muscles there...It is normal to fell V area sung sung for the 1st 2 weeks, but better chk wif ur gynae. BTW did u go back see ur gynae 2 weeks later after u deliver? Cos need to chk ur stiches at V area..and also gt post natal chkup at 6 weeks after u deliver or once ur lochia stop for pap smear..2 times to go back to see ur gynae after delivery[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Happy new year mommies!

Last night fed my daughter at 10 about 110ml of FM but at 11+ she kept crying and mouth big big so feed her another 40ml of FM. She finished it in no time and still cry after that... so gave her another 40ml and she also finished it... After that she seems satisfied already and I carried her awhile and put her into her cot... After 5 mins cry again! I carry her walk up walk down all cannot... Wah buay tahan man... At 1am, told my wife I cannot take it liow, ask her take over...

When she took over, she stopped her crying and in 10 mins was sound asleep! grrrr...

But the good news was, she slept all the way from 1am till almost 8am this morning! Hahaha... if only every night she can sleep like that... maybe must feed her close to 200ml then she can sleep through... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Muddypaws, the fp rocker isit the one which could b used to toddler?

If u gals want an extra option, I can open my hse for gathering. It's at serangoon central.

Chk with u gals, ur bb savings joint account is with the mum or wif the dad?

mummies, does yr baby's fart stinks!! Mine really still lei.. like adult smell...

jc bb: welcome!! I had c-sect. Gynae says can only do massage 1 mth later. The wound will take about 2 wks to heal and we just have to apply the gel prescribe by gynae on the wound.

Aircon at 28 degree will spoil or not? I was told at least 26 degree.

Eoneon, my boy also vomits milk after drink.. So we try to hold him upright for awhile even after burping him.

Jc bb, I also very last minute get CL. Then all the famous CL taken up. So I ended up with my current one. Luckily she's quite ok and never give me big problem. Do you latch your baby or pump? Initially my baby feed every 1-2 hours on EBM when he was just a few days old. Then closer to 2 weeks old we train him to feed every 3 hours by making him drink more per feed and also try to make him wait till he is very hungry then let him drink by pacifying him with pacifier. So now at 3 weeks he is like a 3 hour alarm clock le. I pump and feed EBM and never latch so can control his intake though.

Amuro, gosh you must be really tired. Do try to catch up on sleep whenever you can and hope you're feeling better.

Eoneon, my boy puked on Sunday too and it was quite a lot! Gave me a shock too. Guess we have to make sure tummy got no wind and burp them fully.

Shivan, your girl can drink a lot wow! So good can sleep through! Dunno when my boy can let me have more than 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

hi shivan

my boy feeds at erratic hours. sometimes wanting milk every other hour sometimes can sleep thru the night so practically feed on demand... now after his feed, he wants carrying dun want to sleep, i know bad habit but i carrying him so he wun cry...

wonder if this is right to do. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

vomit

my boy vomitted a few times.. check with the doc, said that as long is not every feed and it is not vomit out like a fountain and no fever or other things, then should be fine .. coz it could be jus reflux

night feeding

mainly i m the one who do night feeding but sometime hv to wake up hubby to help me .. eventhough from 11pm til 7am is only twice to feed, i find that is hard to have a nice n complete sleep ..

feeding amount

at day 21, my boy need 120ml per feed .. ebm last about 2 hours, formula last about 3 hours .. check with pd, said it is a bit too much ... according to her, if bb push away the bottle then just let it be .. but then my bb will just continue to eat and rarely push away , if given less, surely screaming and crying .

colic

today went to pd, and check that bb has a mild colic .. hopefully the medicine given works ..if not, with the hour of bb's screaming, me n hubby will go mad one day.. frankly speaking, because of all kinds of stress, no matter from bb or my mum, we replan and think of maybe we should just stay at one child and we need a helper really soon .. sigh ..

amelia, wow.. 120ml for 21days boy! my boy now wk 5, his intake for ebm/fm at 90ml... He wakes up every 2 hrs.. My mum don't let me increase his intake she says it's too early.. haiz.. Night time must wake up at least 2 times to feed him..

Muddypaws,

May I know the model of ur FP rocker? Sounds like it's a gd investment!

Jc_bb

Our babies hv the same birthday! Yah I oso feel like a cow now, keep feeding bb. Hehe

yes rainbow, my bb one also v smelly! everytime she will cry and scream then fart. think due to colic so she behaves like this. and I v heartache always hug her and tell her I know she's not feeling good.

hee.. Debbie, good wor.. train at every 3hr feed is success! my bb feed on 120ml around every 4hrs but sometimes the feeds can go to a mess too..

mummies, any of ur CL are good to recommend for my cousin? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] pls let me know ya. thank u!

Amuro, u must take care. No joke to take care of 2 on ur own. Me alone with Ash only and sometime she really got me so frustrated!

Eon, u are not bad mummy la. Think sometime we are too tired till reaction also slow.

Amelia, I m also mainly the one taking all the night feeds. Last fri buay tahan liao so ask hub to take over the 4am feed. First time since so long bb refuse to slp after feed! Ended up hub jus dozed off and I gotta pacify her. Tried again last night and it happened again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] seems like I am fated to bao ka

Jcbb, my girl also like tat. Need to be carried to slp in the day. Know tat it's bad cos my mum sure kill me if this become a habit! But sometime really no choice. Now will try to put her down once she is aslp. More work to pacify her cos sometime the moment hit the bed and she started her scream again..

Cherry, how do u know tat Alyssa is having colic? Ash cried before farting too. Actually she cry for everything la be it fart, poo, hungry until I also confuse!

Dear mummies,

Been out of action for a while as my baby gal has been keeping me busy..

Does any of your babies have reverse sleeping hours? She has been waking up at night and sleeping in the day. She fusses at about 1am for about 2 hours and then during her next feed, the same thing. My husband and I tried to leave her as basically she wants someone to be with her. We fed, changed her diaper and the moment we left her, she will cry.. haiz. I am trying to keep her awake in the day as much as I can but when she sleeps, she really sleeps..Any of you going through the same?

I am looking for nursing cover so that I can breastfeed in public..any recommendations?

Econ - dun blame urself, we are full time on standby for our babies. Dun be too hard on urself[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]Jia you jia you!

Jessie, my baby used to do tat cos CL kept the lights on at night. Hence for awhile she was confuse. Wat we did was kept the lights off at 7pm. Brought her into the room and try to make her slp after her feed. Feed, change diapers etc all in the dark. Took abt a week to get the msg across. Now room dark = slp to her but ended up she torture me in the day

mangogal: glad to hear that a lot of woody's patients are here. he is good and chop chop...

debbie: my CL fr GPL get almost on the spot, today call tomoro she come, she is malaysian, cook quite good food... baby sleeps with her at night so i can get good sleep, but apparently i am paranoid and can jump out of bed when i hear baby cry. actually my mum doing it for me but after two days a bit shacked cos mum needs to sleep at night and i am new mummy so it is quite difficult and we decided to get a CL. let her free play cos i also dunno what her dos and don'ts are.they have a compulsory napping in the aft which she takes when bb sleeping. she washes all clothes except my panties which i do on my own. once a week my hubby goes grocery shopping with her for all the herbs and stuff, is yr confinement nanny the same?

i pump and latch i feed on demand... so far his feedings erratic... i wonder how u all make it like clock work. sometimes my milk dripping he sleeping, so i pump and keep in fridge. like today he cranky, feed and feed and dun want to sleep, put him on cot he cry... so i carrying him now

rainbow: 28 deg is temp bb sleeps in i think a bit hot hor??? cos of the confinement herbs and everything i m perpetually sweating...

have to wait one month ah to do massage... my tummy still fat fat.

Noted Milo, usually we feed and change her under dim lights and I should try total darkness. Hopefully it will work on her...Thanks Milo!

evie: yes we have almost christmas baby...sweet. i was at tmc, were u there too? i love the date...easy to remember

milo: no free time for myself have to coax this prince... still carrying till now dunno wat to do le

Jessie, np. U give it a try see can work for ur girl. Mine took abt a week with her originally fussing till 3am to 1am, 12am, 10pm and now by 8pm. Now trying to get her to self soothe herself to slp wo me first carrying her.

Jc bb,

Yes I was at Tmc too! Stayed at level 6. U? Haha were u visited by the Santa clauses singing Christmas carols on Christmas morning? It was a sweet surprise!

ic bb: first time your baby vomited? mine vomited a few times thus far. but yesterday was the worst cause she was crying non stop and thus caused wind to get into her tummy.

mangogal: i was so guilty and angry at myself for the mistake i made last night loh. how can i be so senseless! my gal had a bad shocked when i tilted her backward! really lucky to have my mum's help!

i keep forgetting to do my kegel exercise. too overwhelmed by my girl liao. must start cause till now still cant control my urine. hope the suan suan feel will stop soon. cannot take it. sometimes so bad till i cant walk or sit properly.

i went back on the 9th day after delivery. i forgot to ask my gynae about the suan suan feeling loh. gynae asked me to do kegel exercise and to go back see him in march.

shivan: my gal also have her hourly feed times. until hubby and i cant believe she is hungry after those feeds.

klitz: hubby said to have baby's joint savings with mine. now waiting for him to come back next week before we action on the cda account and baby bonus. thanks to him! haha.. super blockhead!

rainbow: sometimes we hold her for a while but yesterday we were overwhelmed with fatigue cause she cried non stop. so we were so happy to put her onto the bed when she finally sleeps but ended up vomiting and crying even loudly.

debbie: yesterday my gal did burp long and hard thats why we thought safe to put her onto the bed. but immediately she puked when she lied down.

milo: thanks! my gal also leh. the moment i put her onto the bed, she will wake up then cry at times. i hate such moments. felt so frustrated. i also am in charge of night duties. though hubby did says to wake him up but i rather just do the job then wake him up. plus i need to train myself for this week when he is outstationed. so 24/7 im in charge!

jessie: my girl's sleep and feed timing changes on some days too. i think they are still adjusting bah thus so much changes.

Eon, me hate those moments too! Now every time I put her on the bed, I held my breathe sia, praying hard tolong she dun scream n wake up again!

My hub flying off for 2 weeks in feb also. I really have to zi ji bao zhong! Hope I maintain my sanity with 2 kids! Heng I can drive sia else sure logistics nightmare!

Milo, u want to try letting her slp on her tummy? So far my bb sleeps better this way.

Jcbb, mayb u try to latch her every 2 hrly? Or 3?

Read a book tt says if u always latch a bb on demand U'll end up with a demanding bb. So I feed my bb 3hrly in the day, on demand after midnight.

jc bb: I latch on demand too, but liz' makan habits are regular at about 3hrs interval.

Klitz/Evie: yes, it's d newborn-toddler rocker, retailing at about 149.90.

re: night feeding

liz is regular on her night feeds too... 3hr interval even though it's feeding on demand. She has this super accurate internal clock that makes her wide-eyed, bushy tail at 530pm each day... that marks d start of her day!

Hi mommies, i'm looking for a CL. My EDD's end May 2011. Would like to ask if anyone can recommend her CL, if she has done a good job. She can be doing freelance, or from an agency.

Pls PM me if you do have a recommendation. I'd be most appreciative.

hi mommies

I need to rant...

Had a v chaotic n lousy day... #1 has been having fever since yday n cant attend his 1st day of school tmr.

Its alrdy 2nd day of fever n he's still not recovering n losing appetite. Hubby brought him to see doc yday but this boy of mine simply refuses to take his medicine. We've used all kinds of methods trying to coax him to take his medicine but still fail. Then when we're desperate n force fed him, he'll vomit everything out. He'll cry n scream n the whole hse will be so chaotic. How to recover when he dun take medicine?! He dun even let me put the cooling gel pad on his forehead n keep crying like we're torturing him. He's really making me worried lor.

Then my maid is always so damn blur. Everyday sure do something wrong one. Like yday, she forgot to prepare a towel for me while i'm bathing baby, left the keys at the gate, forgot to wear pants for baby when changing him into pyjamas (baby was slping in aircon room. He was swaddled n i didnt know he wasnt wearing pants until much later)... Then today the blur sotong went to warm up my ebm for bb when i actually told her to feed my #1 his fm. I was so angry cos i take so long to pump out my milk n she waste it like tat cos bb just had his milk awhile ago, how to let him drink again... Really vomit blood. I always tell myself no maid is perfect n will always tell her nicely when she make mistakes but it seems like this blur sotong nvr learn at all, everyday sure will do something wrong lor.

Had my 1st massage session amidst the chaos today n while massaging, baby kept crying n crying even when hubby carried him. I really dunno y baby cant seem to calm down whenever hubby carries him. Sometimes, baby cries even harder instead.

So the whole massage session was not enjoyable at all, with #1 fussing due to his fever n refusing to take his medicine n also baby crying n crying.

Really feel v frustrated when the hse is so chaotic, especially when my #1 is sick but simply refuses to take any medicine! Argh!!

Sorry for the super long post...

Yurieve, ur no 1 sound like mine. I can vomit blood feeding mine med too! He can puke and finish one bottle of anti biotic in one feed [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] regarding fever, did u get the suppository for the doc? I always take tat as an alt for fever med cos easier to use than feed from the mouth. No time to sweet talk my boy when fever hit so high.

Mummies, I need some suggestion. Tomorrow hub is supposed to go with me for my 6 week gynae checkup and now he tell me gotta go back work. U think I can manage on my own with a baby in tow huh? Haiz I really is got no help at all [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] sad

andy, thks for the advice. In the end, I fed baby before leaving the hse.

Eoneon, my baby also merlion at times. I chkd wz pd today n she said its normal cos of wind in tummy n the way bb stretches his body. U're not a bad mommy lah cos the vomitting must have caught u by surprise n u didnt know how to react then.

milo, silly me forgot shun bian ask pd for the suppository when i was at the clinic today!!

My #1 wasnt like tat last time. Dunno issit now got didi alrdy n he become more difficult n manja. Feeding him medicine is like fighting a battle lor, end up always lose cos he either dun take the medicine at all or ends up vomitting everything out. Really pray hard his fever will subside by tmr or asap.

I think u shd be ok handling ash alone... Provided the wait at ur gynae is not too long?

Otherwise, u can chng ur appt to a day when ur hubby is ard? Since i think the 6wks post natal chkup is mainly to do pap smear? N its not really urgent...

Hi yurieve,

can understand how u feel. Feeding medicine is always like fighting a war. It wasn't so bad when they r a baby but now everytime will struggle or spit it out. Have resorted to mixing the medicine either with his favourite drink or diluting it with water n ice cube recently. U can also try sponging him. Hope ur boy will get well soon.

He's also down with a cold too. So tired esp yest when #2 woke upto drink, settled her, then #1 woke up, also want to drink (he din have night feeding for a long time), then it's #2's turn again. Hope tonight will be better.

Thks Yurieve. Guess I better change to another date instead. Haiz still tot can go jalan with hub.

My no 1 also started this med pattern when he was abt 2.5. Even the nurse at the hosp was so surprise tat such a big boy le still need to put med in milk. Wat to do? Like u say lor, force feed = puke out. No point also. U take care as well. If not ask hub drive down clinic morrow to get the suppositories. They are life saver when it comes to fever. Jiayou!

muddypaws

oh dear that sound very painful. how does a milk bleb look like. do u know how to prevent getting it?

i just pumped, dun knw why got sharp pain just above the aerola now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Happyhippo, I also got sharp pain over the areola area. So scared is milk bled forming or something!! And now got one part of my right boob engorged. Sian. Everytime get engorgement I cannot clear in one or two pumping sessions de. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] I read online about milk blebs. It's actually like blisters. Put nipple cream and sometimes let nipple air by using breastshield. Also must latch properly

Cherry, do you intend to bring your girl for 6-in-1 jab?

Rainbow , I had a bad experience with Ros too so in the end did not complete my full 5 sessions, stopping at 4.

debbie, my baby sleeps in the same room with us in air-con. previously when he was sleeping in the next room with CL was without aircon but seems like he scared of heat.

jc_bb, 28 deg is super stuffy wor... think at least 27 deg bah. Usually when i first switch on will be 25 deg and aft the room is cooled will swtich to 26 deg.

xuanting, i also have frozen fingers. Is it cos after our delivery , we did not keep away from cold water?

Hi mummies, I'm an April 2010 mummy selling the Ameda Lactaline Dual Breast Pump for $70. Bought 2nd-hand from another mummy for $120 because my manual pump broke and I was desperate. In the end the electronic one didn't work as well for me as the manual, so I didn't use it very much. Please email me at [email protected] if you're keen. Thanks!

Hilo

now then got time to log in

haha went to woody's to remove stitches to visit him in 6 weeks.

i still use the abdominal binder after i applied the gel a bit raw feeling...

eoneon: i used the ru2yi4 oil on his tum tum, not rub direct but a few drops on palm rub until no oil then touch his tummy. i saw that is how the CL do on him. Hopefully it works

evie: yes yes i was having breakfast when they came haha too bad my hubby not ard that morning if not can take photo, i was at room 311. they gave u goody bag too right the milk powder and huggies is it?

Klitz , muddypaws:

i want to latch him every three hours but it is difficult to rouse him from deep sleep. PD says to feed on demand so i dun wake him and some times he can sleep 5-6 hours one stretch... but CL sometimes ask me wake him up cos scared he too hungry... so i play by ear... like now my milk is ready and he still sleeping so i will pump and let CL feed him later.

milo66: i think u should get someone to watch bb at home while u go out cos wait will shou3 mang2 jiao3 luan4...

sharon: yes i will change air con temp to 27deg at least i find like i cannot breathe also

baby now tired and sleeping cos whole day didnt want to sleep much... cranky leh, i have to go pump soon to drain my breasts dry if not leak and engorged tomorrow...

ask u girls how long u all intend to breastfeed for ? i find it v messy and drippy and sticky...

just now i careless and drops of milk drip on my bb's skin then become like milk rash. haiz, he keeps shifting when latching maybe not latch properly... motherhood is a learning process everyday ...

Hi Mummies

Been a while since i post.. Really no time with BB & Tod at hm, coupled with all the cooking, housework and all. CNY coming & need to do those major cleaning soon. Hoping tt i can slowly finish them. HB very not keen on helper at hm so i haf to figure some ways out to managed or perhaps jus 'tong' for at least 1 more yr than be better ba..

Tired & Lack of sleep

Every nite also haf to 'bao' the night feeds. Though only wake up once cos i normally slp arnd 12-1am after his feed, i still feel very tired. Will wake up arnd 4 then 7, and try to make HB feed the 9-10am feed since he is awake.. Sometimes will get the indulgence of sleepin til noon(like today) if BB goes back to slp after HB feed him. But then will haf to packet lunch if i sleep so late.. Really chasing sleep!!

Sleepin in Air Con

I initially sleep in air con, temp of 26 with BB. But after confirming he gt stuffy nose to sensitive nose(same like me), we sleep with fan. Tried 1 time last week with air con n he gt congested breathing sound halfway thru so i OFF it.. Haiz.. Jia lut liao.. Nw yr end still OK, wait til the HOT season then die liao..

Milo

I think its rite to chng appt.. Shld haf ur HB go with u rather than u n BB.. Just in case u might need a helping hand n he is there..

Yurieve/Amuro

Poor thing.. Hope both ur #1 recover soon. My #1 also jus recover frm flu..

Today is the first day I going back to work after accompany my wife for 1 month. Last night I was on duty and bb refuse to slp after her 2am feed...eyes open big big looking at me..lol..actually kind of worry that my wife will not be able to handle her today..kind of miss my bb liao..Haha...

Yurieve, gd to know that your bb able to last from her feeding when you go for the appt. Will be bring my gal to ployclinic this thur for injection also. Hope the q will be fast..

I notice that my bb awake timing has been getting longer and hard to get her to slp after feeding as well...counting down to her 1 month baby shower this Sunday.[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jc bb

Yah yah I was eating breakfast too when I was visited by the Santa clauses. Yep Tmc gave the huggies wipes n friso mum milk powder. Haven tried the milk though!

Muddypaws

Ok thx for the info! Will check out the rocker [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yalor rainbow, its normal to be smelly. lol~!!

ya, debbie, I be bringing bb for 6 in 1. tat time the PD says if we starts jab at 1mth old, they cant take any medicine if fever. but 6in1 is at a later date which they can give. the only additional jab for 6in1 is the Hep B. and PD told me its not the HepB tat will caused fever but is another jab (i forgot the name) which both 5in1 and 6in1 have. so either also will kena fever. then my hb decided on 6in1. but some also says 6in1 too many jabs altogether so it depends on u ba. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

milo, Alyssa always sleep in the day and awake ard after 6pm feed. then even after feed, diaper changed and i'm hugging her, she will suddenly cry/scream out of nowhere and then let out a smelly fart. tats one of the symptom of colic [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so hav to try to burp her to make her feel better. haaa.. indeed their crying can be so confusing until sometimes i dont knw wat she wants! how r u managing today? i'm not even confident at all to bring baby out with somemore additional of the stroller to carry!

by the way, i know tbm doesnt need to feed water. FM needs to feed water ma?

Hee.. Andy, ur bb must hav knwn tat u going back to work so refuse to sleep!

muddypaws, tat time i also thought my girl has constipation but actually its not. u can try observe and see her next poo if its v hard stools and normally bb will cry during passing of motion. u can try the cycling massage for her. now my girl poo every 3days and im also v stress abt it when i dont see her poo!

Back