(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Birthday bash was great! Thanks committee for the time and effort to put this together! =)

I also have items to give away:

1) Mamil Gold Sample and the $3 voucher

2) $10 baby spa voucher

Please PM me.

Junie & Chelz: I've been to both rochester playhouse and Royce. Royce is much much bigger and have more interesting stuff like mini roller coaster, alot of different types of slides, swinging basket etc. Playhouse has alot of toys but only 1 small slide if I didn't remember wrongly. But rochester environment is very nice and it is quite convenient as you can enjoy your meal there too as it's just within the restaurant.

Birthday Bash Prize Exchange: I've won the "Mother & Baby" 1 year subscription which is worth $66. But as my company already subscribe to such magazine, I don't mind exchanging for something else. If anyone is keen to exchange do let me know =)

mrslong:

I am easy...if u r not going on 26jul, then I won't be going there alone...but if someone going, I will go as long as I can take leave.

btw, I hv signed up as a member there.

Morning Mummies.

Good job for the committee.

My hb is surprise that u all manage to get so much thing with the little amt of money.

My kids really enjoy themselves.

P/s: I have load most photo to picasa. still got some cos my laptop was hang halfway while trying to last 20 photo.

Irene>> Yup, only has one small slide that leads into the ball pit. My friend had her girl 1st y/o party there yesterday @ the restaurant as well. Food is not bad. Very nice place and the big & small kids enjoyed the Playhouse.

Chelz>> 26 Jul, am definitely going but just deciding whether to go to Playhouse or Royce. But if am going, will probably be there @ abt 1.30pm. But reading from Irene's post, maybe will go Royce lah...just to check it out.

I love the cute personalised tees and pretty cupcakes! The pics of the birthday bash are very well taken! I am sure all the babies, mummies and daddies enjoyed yourselved thoroughly! haha, I hinted to my hb that the pics so nice lor, unlike those he take for my boy's bday party altho he was using DSLR cam.

Hi All,

I've got the mamil step3 to giveaway too...got 2 sets

Who wants to go Royce?? I'm onz on weekdays (let me know in advance to take leave) signed up for member too

Chelz, Suika: Both of you sign up with Royce that day ah? I wanted to sign up too but hubby said no, he said dun want to commit to one place so can go different playgym. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

vernie:

yeah both of us signed up on that day even though M was cranky on that day [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]...

vernie,

we can go again together

Chez,

M was fast in climbing...1 sec he's at the bottom n next he's already almost on the top (scared us sia)

Photos taken by fotokraft during bash: Simon will send me the softcopy of the photos once he has finish processing them and I will post them on the picasa album that Jessica emailed you all. In the mean time, you can visit fotokraft.sg to look at some of the photos that were taken.

Err, I'm a mountain tortoise here - those photos uploaded by everyone to picasa album - can they be downloaded in high resolution? I will do my part by uploading photos there soon.

Photos in picasa can be d/l in high resolution...

click on the photo--->Under ACTIONS tab, DOWNLOAD photo

xbeanniex: no prob dear. simon (fotokraft PG) understand very well our eagerness as parents that's why the very night after our party he uploaded the group photos already and have constantly been uploading photos to his website these 2 days. will let you all know once the photos are ready.

bdmummy: i think it's partly due to the lens, which is a very important part of photography as I understand from simon. that's why he was carrying 2 cameras that day so that he can use the correct type of lens according to the type of shots. But it's super heavy to carry 1 DSLR, let alone carry 2!

Irene: My hb lazy to even attend the free DSLR course when you buy teh camera lor. He only learn from Youtube, can u beat that! lol

Nice photos!!! This bash is really v pro. Maybe the committee can do freelance. :p hahaha!! Gareth won the "most accomplished eater", What does it mean- eat the most or eat the most variety of food? So cute!

babycoco,

I think member fee is $50 or $55/ annum... sorry can't remember. hv been doing too many things for the past 1 month...bb birthday party + preparing seminars in spore & other place... totally burn out liao

vernie,

I hv been to polliwog but I still prefer royce [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

After paying for membership, still got to pay for entrance fee?

One day, must bring Kayden to Royce to play. Looks fun.

Charliebrown, i think means eat everything hahaa. True enough when trophy given to him, he put it straight into his mouth aiyo!!!

Jac,

U r bless to hv baby can eat anything hahahha... I wish M is like G [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] must pray hard!!!

i use USD. i tried either GBP and USD, seems about the same when converted to SGD. let me know if you find otherwise.... i was also thkg whether shld select GBP instead, since its a UK website....

bash goodies bag

There's a goodie bag that was left behind at the bash. Owner please contact me by end of the weék else it will be given to whoever that wants it (first come first serve basis).

Sweetkiss: I use GBP and basically leave the conversion to the credit card company. So far I find the credit card rates reasonable.

Aquadoodle mats: Any bb playing w it? Any idea where can I find a good selection? Am trying to get the bigger mat if possible.

Playdate @ Royce Gym

Date: 26 Jul 2011, Tue

Time: 1.30pm

1. mrslong

2. eliss

3. charliebrown

4. suika

Junie: Haha! Hard lei. Cause I taken leave from 3rd to 8th Aug. Intending to bring kayden overseas though have not make any booking yet since hubby travel plan still not confirm. So I scared my boss might not allow me to take leave on 26 jul.

thanks, i bought my book in USD. Didnt get any children's books.. they seem to be quite exp leh! i usually buy from the book fair at the safra near my place, those 3 for $10 kind. wahaha..

by the way, anyone working in the HR? my company has been dragging my confirmation for the past 1 mth. in the end, i decided to resign from my job. yesterday when i wanted to submit my letter, the HR passed me my confirmation letter! so does that mean i have to serve notice as a confirmed staff? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

wowww the birthday bash looked amazing!! all the bbs look sooo cute.. and all the ballooons, WOW! kudos to the organisers! so sad we couldn't join this year..hope we can have a terrible two party next year!!

SK: what does your offer letter say about probation/confirmation? you submitted your resignation letter already? i'm not HR but i have some experience in this...

Back