ica: Your hubby access your sms/contacts just like that. My hubby would ask for permission if he wans to see. I dun mind la cos no lover sms/contacts ma.. now so round, who wants? haha!! Last time if got guys sms lovey dovey sms, i will show hubby one. I got nothing to hide la. Haha!!
But hubby dun like me looking at his hp sms. He say he got nothing to hide but just dun like me looking at them. I also dun really look at them much but i did warn him if i ever find out he did something funny behind me, he is in for deep trouble.
Sweetkiss: Dun worry... BB is fine.. maybe trying to sleep away the bitterness of the tonic. Hehe!!
But hubby dun like me looking at his hp sms. He say he got nothing to hide but just dun like me looking at them. I also dun really look at them much but i did warn him if i ever find out he did something funny behind me, he is in for deep trouble.
Sweetkiss: Dun worry... BB is fine.. maybe trying to sleep away the bitterness of the tonic. Hehe!!