(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Hi Mummies,

I had put my son in a cc last week. For the first two days,he was excited that he went in himself. But on the 3rd day onwards, he will hug us tightly n will start to cry. The teachers there will take him from us and bring him in. It was heartbreaking...

Still wondering if this is the correct decision to put in cc at 18th mths? Scared that he will be bully or he is not used to it..

But I believe that he will learn more things there than staying at home w mil. Haha. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

morning mummies,

junie,

keila used to take two naps like baby I too. Once 11-12 the other 2pm to 4pm. Before we start her on morning playgroup, we slowly let her skip her morning nap and but by the time she come back from school, it will be a mad dash to feed her lunch (porridge), and bathe her. Many a times, she already dozed off while showering... poor thing...

we just let her drop one breakfast, instead of drinking milk at 0530 with a 0800 yogurt, she will have her first milk feed at 0700 and in school she will have snacks... she loves the Gerber freeze dried fruit. today I pack her avocado shake cube, wondering if she will make a mess out of it...

Eliss>> aiyo...so cute lah but poor thing lor, so tired until dozed off while showering.

That's why I also scared my boy will be too tired after class. Scared if by then he skips his morning nap, then if we enrol him in the afternoon class, it'd mean he can only sleep @ 4pm...lagi worse.

Headache lah..

Hi,

Any mummies can share with me the experience of bringing baby along to Batam?

Oops, they are not baby anymore, should be toddler [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Is it suitable for our kid? heard that the weather is very hot? safety wise is not very good?

Hi mrslong,

You all have booked the room? Now there is promotion, $69.90 for 2D1N stay.

My sis stayed in Harmoni One hotel before, she said not bad, just that a bit far from the town.

Hi Carol,

Harmoni one is located in the Nagoya, capital of batam. We are probably heading to Waterfront city though we have not booked our rooms yet...

will keep you posted offline

Anyhow, wishing all mummies a Happy CNY!

Btw, is Hokey Pokey a JV by 5 mummies here? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Happy Birthday everyone! And Happy new yr!Wishes everyone good health and prosperous in the new yr!

Junie, yup by 5 July mommies. Go like the fb page!

Hi Mommies! Happy CNY!

Yeps, HP is open by 5 of us (Irene, Lynn, Marie, Geri and myself). Just something that we chatted about and our dream materialized!

We hope for it to open by March Hols..... support support k!! Hehehee =]

mrslong: Yep! and Yep it can hold BD parties! We intend to hold a "trial run/beta test" before we officially open... its free of charge to enter but will need for you to register first and then leave some survey/feedback for us when finished. Will let u know details k!

Hi Mommies,

Sorry to intrude on your thread..

I'm a May'10 mommy.. I've recently did a private spree for Earth's Best Toothpaste and have some spares to go at $6.80 (excluding postage).

Kindly email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jess

Hi mummies,

I plan to get a table and chair set to my girl.

Thinking to buy the little tikes large table & chairs set but called aprisin, dearbaby, lamkins, babytown, all oos and new stock will be coming in only in late March =(

Any mummy has recommendation on good quality of table & chair set?

I need it urgently..

for good & inexpensive kid's table & chair, can get from IKEA.

I got one Mammut set (rectangle table with chair) in blue for my boy.

Good day Mommies,

Sorry to intrude..

I've recently did a private spree for Sambucol Black Elderberry for Kids (UK Version) and have some spares to go at $16.50 (excluding postage).

Kindly email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jess

Hi Ann, yes its okay, we sometimes add alittle if the porridge is too blend. Marmite is found in the children section for most supermarkets, donno why also! Apparently its ok for them to eat. I find it too salty so little bit will do!

Just found this: http://www.letspartyadditivefree.com/CustomContentRetrieve.aspx?ID=646697

maybe not too good for them hahaa..

Hi mummies,

元宵节快乐!!

Any idea where to celebrate this festival with the little one?

mrslong,

Thanks for yr info. Will go and take a look in Ikea this weekend =)

Carol: Eliss & me have already booked the hotel stay [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Thanks for the info. nonetheless.

Julie: is it a childcare? I ever withdrew my girl from a sch b4. Usually CC has 2 week trial, so they will only refund deposit + 2 weeks sch fee.

any mummies sent ur kids to sch already? my girl just went CC for 1 week plus. it's a full day CC but we pick her in the noon & will slowly extend the time.

but she is still crying terribly every morning & says NO to sch. not only that, she has an eating problem so she doesnt eat a single thing in sch, except drinking milk.

Happy New Year Mummies, Im still in the process of coping with the new routine of sending baby to full day care, then off to work, after work fetch baby, then back home. It gets worse when hubby is away. But it has been one month since my daughter has gone to childcare and all seems well.

In the process of trying for a 2nd baby now... but ovulation dates are haywired. Any of you mummies planning to have another baby now... how is that working out for you?

dear mummies, anyone know what's the brand name or where to get the type of plate that sticks to the table and the spoon/fork also stick to table with a cable attached on to prevent dropping of fork n spoon from table?

babycoco: Did u get my email? Wanted to arrange a time to pick up the polliwalks shoes. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Venie, sorry hardly check my yahoo nowadays. Didn't contact you earlier cos they say better not buy shoes during cny. I check my yahoo now. We meet this weekend ok?

Yes, SK, my girl just started to attend childcare. Also wailing when I left her in the morning. But after half day, I bring her back and she seems her usual self. Happy. So I guess it's just a process that she has to go through.

I'm thinking of withdrawing her after 2 weeks' trial and going to another centre. I know it's disruptive, but the current centre raised their fees which is above my initial budget.

Any mummies did this too? Like start 2 weeks and then change CC. How did your kids cope?

Julie.. my girl started her CC on the 1st of Feb. Before that she was in a Playgroup in Jan, 2-hourly kind. She has been crying from her Playgroup to CC days.

I guess since they are still not very attached to the school or teachers yet, changing the school is OK. Currently my girl is still crying daily when I send her to school.

Even seeing the school bag at home she starts getting scared already. But the teachers are very patient and comfort her a lot. Now her crying not as bad as Day 1 (lesser struggling).

She also started eating school food.

My heart still aches but the teachers reassure me a lot, they even write in the communication book about how much she has improved, so I will be strong!

Back