(2010/05) May 2010 mtb

Hello all,

I'm still around too, playing the waiting game :")

Congratulations to mummies who have popped!

AR, your boy looks dashing, bravo for going wo epi.

Mrs Heng, we have the same birthdate hee, hope my boy will only come out after my birthday so that I can go enjoy first. :")

Edie,

My sister used to work for JAL, when I had my first born, she used to buy back diapers and baby clothes for me from Narita Aeon Mall. You should get the Moony Diapers too, its cheap and good, better quality than Mammy Poko, got Disney print somemore so cute. Aug can catch summer sale at the kids outlet mall too, I went crazy over there and overbought...

Chloie,

Give your man some time, he may be feeling sad too over what had happened but need to work at the same time. They need their break once in a while too to keep in sane. Its good to go back to work, keep yourself occupied then you won't think too much :")

Luckyone,

The coconut drink is supposed to clean the baby, according to my friends who have afew kids, they said that it really works! I had coconut drink for my first pregnancy and my baby came out very clean. Have been taking it twice a week also now, its sweet and cold, wish I could take more thou haa

Maggi mee.. i took cordlife. can use my name

-Aneesha Reihana

I prefer Cordlife to stemcord after going for both seminars..they got accreditation.

Ladies- dun drool over my boy!- if not i slap ur bums! hahaha! must be careful already. now already got admirers. hahah!

Hi All,

I've popped!! Finally.. But still induced labour.. But very tiring.. 22 hours from 1st induced till delivery.

To the rest of the mummies, jia you!!!

Haiz....little huggy boy is being hospitalized yesterday after the 1 week old check up. His jaundice level was 18. Today it has gone down to 14. But need to further down to 11 before he can be discharged tomorrow.

So heart pain seeing him lying there naked. He cried when he was put inside the box, but he calm down and fell asleep after he heard me talking to him. Went to visit hm just now, held him for awhile. When we put him back, he also stop crying immediately after hearing my voice. Hubby said he can recognised my voice.

okie.. its me turn tomorrow. scaring the shits outta me. Pray to God Almighty... Listening to gospel... argh... dun think i can sleep tonight. Gonna take a long bath and then brave myself for tomorrow.

kept thinking wtf i got myself into... haahahahah...

"cya" gals soon.

Huggy,

it'll be all over when lil' huggy comes home tmr. ya?

Mrsteo,

All the best!!!...try to catch as much shut eye as possible... u will miss it [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hihis mummies..

wha...so many posts today [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

how i spent day2 of my maternity leave:

woke up with a terrible headache, zombied around the hse

prepared to go funan to pick up a step down voltage transformer for my new aromatherapy diffuser toy

went lunch yoga

drooled at the bah kut teh opp central mall, decided to eat it only to realise i didn't have any $ and hurriedly asked store pple to hold my order,

ran to central mall to withdraw money then satisfy my craving,

ran across road (forgot i preggy) to catch bus to orchard only to miss it cos it was like 1m ahead of bus stop - the bus driver coyly smiled at me and waved no - can't open the door..

got to orchard and had a nice ice cold decaf mocha wif ice cream at olio dome and browsed thru some magazines, then exchanged some isetan shopping vouchers wif credit card points,

got a bb cot mosquito net and other stuff

met up someone to collect some stuff,

got home to bathe and then hubby picked me up to go demsey for nice dinner - project shop cafe is really pretty!

now trying out my new essential oil diffuser toy wif the step down transformer and catching up wif posts here..

heee.. am very happy to settle back at home and looking forward to some sleep before my regular visit to the gynae tom...

can't wait to find out how much my 39th week old gal weighs.. heeee

mrs teo:

mmm just think of the rest of us who not going for c-section.. labour pains and all.. u get to zzz and wake up to see your beautiful kid...

u'll do great!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] good luck and let us know how it goes oki?? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

chloie:

i think to some extent, you had tolerated wif hubby's actions i.e forgot ur anniversary,he made u go hungry many times etc, and being preggy made u more aware of ur expectations of him...

i think it's a phase of marriage we all go thru...before that is the happy pa tor phase, then initial marriage phase, then all the responsibilities and expectations start to kick in, and both parties need some time to adjust and find a harmonious balance... most impt is that u voiced it out and hubby bothers to listen ...

for me, whenever hubby and i go on a holiday, we're like the happiest couple, but when we got home, i have so much expectations for him to help out that it caused a lot of tension in the rs, now,after 2.5yrs i must say it's getting easier to deal wif each other lor...

Sue: Your day is filled to the max! I had been home the whole day watching Friends re-runs.

You managed to meet Shuli? My mom didn't allow me to step out of the house so didn't manage to meet her.

Mrs teo: Wow, it's tomorrow already! I am so excited for you. Don't worry, everything will be fine and you'll see your little one tomorrow.

hihis edies..

hehe! yeah i guess having a long to-do list is a result of months of deprivation cos i can't do them when i'm at work and staying at u know where.. now i'm staying at my mum's place..hee..

yeaps, i hung ard in orchard till 4pm and she just swung her car by the roadside to pass me the carrying case...

shuli wanted to pass me ur stuff too, but i think better for her to meet u.. dunno when u or i deliver then u dun get it earlier than u wanted

y doesn't ur mum let u out of the hse?

oh edie, btw, tom's wed.. 4 more days b4 the hubby returns.. maybe a good idea to relax at home so that ur gal hibernates in ur belly longer.. :p

Sue: Mom's afraid I got too active and baby will come out. I'm trying to minimize my activity until hubby is back then I'll walk and start doing stretches so that I can have faster labour.

Hi Mummies/MTB,

I'm due soon, Dr Joycelyn Wong at TMC [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Opting for C-sect + epi on 20th May, hope my bb will be good to wait till den, high chance earlier delivery.

Like to check for drinking of coconut, is wkly 2times? or can more? feeling body sooo heaty & since going for C-sect, does it helps in having cleaner bb?

Dear all, have been a not good day for me yesterday, fell at home and admit to hospital. Hopefully can discharge today. My gal miss me yesterday, she wanna me to go home with her together yesterday, After much coax, then hubby manage to bring her home. I started to miss her too. Got a lot of boring hours to kill at hospital to rest and manage to finish the past 3 days long long posts. At the same time, did not manage to sleep well at hospital, stay at 4 bedded cos tot only stay 1 day for observation or at most 2 days. Not a good choice, there is 1 mummy snore like nobody biz. She is still snoring loudly now. Then there is this other mummy, her hubby hp rang so loudly each time. Headache, sianz.......

Mattsmummy and Jojo, Congrats!!!

Mrs Teo and Destiny, a smooth delivery charm for both of you. Good luck : )

AR, sorry to reply your sms only till now cos admit to hospital. This morning feel better liao so in better state to reply u. U can put your collection in 1 single bottle after dbl pumping. But the finishing of the whole bottle might be a bit tricky. As if quantity in 1 bottle is too much for BB to finish, then u cannot store the balance after it had been warmed and given BB to drink. Maybe u can pour out the estimated quantity BB can finish in 1 feed in another bottle. Then warm that bottle for feed. Dun worry too much, BB would be fine soon. Maybe u can try the green grape juice to reduce the jaundice.

Chloie, agree with Sue that as before and after some phrase after marriage, all the responsibilities and expectations of each other start to kick in. Speaking from experience after 11 years of marriage. Really need time to adjust and find a harmonious balance. But don't bottle your feelings for so long, voice it out, k? Take care!

It's my last day of work today cos I'm be having 2 days of rest to pack my hospital bag and to finish tidying up the loose ends. Plus I'm celebrating my gal's 1st bday after work too, a mini family affair.

However, I worked OT till 11pm last night so abit zombie now. So much last min stuffs to finish hence din manage to read up ytd postings at all! Last min notice on my decision for clearing my ML early so no choice but to work late. Really tiring.

Congrats to mummies who have juz popped. :)

huggy,tat time my bb jaundice level was 20,so when the nurses brought him to the box,I cried non-stop,then I think the nurse buah ta han me,ask me to go home and dun see,cos if not later I cried even louder.Then after 1 day of phototherapy,it went down to 11,but I din go visit my bb,cos I know I sure cry again,cos can see him but cannot bring him home,sure ll be very sad,so we waited till the he dicharge then bring him back.

Congrats to mummies who have popped.

I've delivered my baby girl last sunday. Loh, please help to update table. Thanks!

2 May

natural w epi

weight: 3.35Kg

Good Morning!

Congrats to those who's popped (^^)

Mrs Teo & Destiny, finally hor (^^)

I'm having on and off cramps since 2 days ago.

Think today will be my last day at work liao.

So scare my water bag will break in the office.

Helo good morning mummies...

All the best with smooth delivery Mrs Teo and Destiny...

I am so bored already and its only 1.5hrs since i started work...ummmm...

Sharon, Congrats!

KTSC, you take care hor.

Mummies who's popped. Do you had cramps on and off few days before you deliver?

Don't know whether is it the sign?

Luckyone: i am also havg cramps on and off for the last few days. today morning before i left for work, i had ts pain on the side of my tummy, i dont neo wat pain it was and had to rest for a while before i left for work. Dont neo if its gastric pain or cramps...

ask you ah, contractions are pain on your lower back right?

Luckyone: yes...im super bored...i have read the papers and checked my emails not now really have ntg to do...ummmm....

me too, i had left sidee pain ts morning, dont neo wat it is...my lower back pain are usually at night while sleeping. otherwise during the day its ok, unless i walk and stand for too long.

I dont neo if im imgaining pain on lower back at pains like now....cant say where the pain is...i can also feel baby moving more today...

Anne, Luckyone: mine is like cramps to the womb like tat...had it whenever i walk too fast. not at the sides. back pain.. oh ya esp at night.

Chillimum: cramps at the womb/pelvic area, ya i do experience tt too...it was quite bad yesady after lunch...

So are we going to pop soon?

The more I wait hor, the more I worried.

Like yesterday afternoon my boy boy not active at all, I'm so worried keep talking to him also no response.

Luckly he moved non stopped at night.

Hi Everyone! Congrats those who have given birth!

My birth story

On Monday morning went for check-up, Gynae did a VE.. 2-3 cm dilated.. Night time 10-11+ heavy discharge but will stop for a while... call Gynae to check if this is water bag break but he say not so assume everything is a false alarm...

4+ - menses cramp like.. tot is just normal stomachache... so went toilet n went back to sleep..

5+ - menses cramp like getting more intense, call Gynae and he told me to admit to hospital immediately..

6+ - reach TMC, waited in the patient ward for the Gynae to come..

8.20am - Gynae came and check, broke water bag and I was already 8cm dilated.. no chance to opt for epi..

9.30am - Out she came, but I was too high on the gas cant remember how many push to push her out..

Got a qn to ask. Did u guys puke when inhaling the gas?

For my case, I puke out my food during the inhaling part.. which I tot just in case I hv no strength to push the baby out.. I purposely ask my hb to get me Mac Muffin b4 I reach hospital...

Huggy> My gal also have jaundice same like your son 18.. but I din admit her to Hospital, but if tmr result still the same, I would hv to admit her in..

Any good massage lady to intro cos I cant get the massage lady my SIL intro... btw will the massage feel very oily?

Mrs Teo - Congrats on the arrival of your little princess [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Congrats to jo! Think we r somewhere very near each other..

My updates:

4 may

1556hrs

girl

2.7kg, 47cm

natural with epi

induced labour. Total timing 8hrs from tablet insertion at 8am. Surrendered for epi at 230pm. Dilation suddenly went to 8-9cm after epi done. Moved to birthroom at 3pm. Did some pushing. Gynae came at ard 330pm. A few pushes and out popped the baby!

Anne Raj,

The VE check almost feels like pap smear.. the Doc will be poking the fingers inside, not too sure if she was looking at the cervix to determine the dilation or she used her finger to feel it.

I was looking everywhere else to keep myself relaxed =X

Back