(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

wow wow

what skirt?

Wear already can hv slim tummy ah?

I'm so tempted to do egg poaching this weekend.. but so difficult to make

Wrong day/week to fall sick. So many things to settle/do. Aiyoh!! If only can clone another me... haha.. then the "me" can sleep while the other "me" can work and take exam. haiz... if only. =p

I'm ok to join the kindermusik trial class if you mummies need numbers to form the 12. The only sat available in March is 12th and the only available sat in Apr is 23. But if there are enough participation rate, then can take me out. =)

1) Wendees

2) juye

3) charismama - 5.30pm sat

4) maddie

5) bb dust

6) Orangey

7) gbh

8) sgsc (Ok wif any timing but 23rd apr cannot coz celebrating mimi's bday)

9) woofmeow ( mar 26 (sat ) & mar 27 ( sun) cannot cos celebrating ah boi's bday ).

10) Dazz [standby mode only. If got other mummies interested, pls take over. =)]

Maddie, provided i don't take the medicine! Corz all the medicine the doc gave me will cause drowsiness, except for one flu medicine which i requested for, i told him i need to stay awake. lolz.

Celynee, SG_SC, XiaoLaohu, BBdust

thks

Really hope to get any 1 of it cos 2 MNC listed company and 1 of them is pm office

oohh.. aiyah.. they are just trying to get more students i think. They opened last Aug. TodZ is one of the 1st few to get into the school. Now getting more and more students liaoz. Corz they closed the branch at orchard and the teachers + students moved over.

ZZ

Poached eggs not hard [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Got some simple techniques. Later I send u a video okay? I always use this method and its a foolproof method to me! Yay Poached eggs!

Mine works everytime... The vinegar one dont work for me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Kindermuzik trial: Count me in!

Wendees

2) juye

4) maddie

5) bb dust

6) Orangey

7) gbh

9) woofmeow ( mar 26 (sat ) & mar 27 ( sun) cannot cos celebrating ah boi's bday ).

10) Dazz [standby mode only. If got other mummies interested, pls take over. =)]

11). Ming 8110 (can only do 12th march)

Date nights: We make it a point to do something on Friday nights without baby. But we haven't been able to do so for the last month because of CNY and because baby E has been ill. Hoping to reinstate date night soon

1) Wendees

2) juye

4) maddie

5) bb dust

6) Orangey

7) gbh

12) cottagefry

Thanks BBdust and Orangey for the tips. I cng sim oredi...read read lor..im stating facts la...sigh...yday couldnt sleep well.

Orangey - this part is scary..tats exactly wat i did..nw retribution liao...hahaha

"On the recipient's computer, one of the following occurs:

If the recipient opens the recall message first, the original message is deleted, and the recipient is informed that you, the sender, deleted the message from his or her mailbox.

If the recipient opens the original message first, the recall fails, and both the old and new messages are available.

Note If the original message is marked as read (viewing in the Reading Pane doesn't constitute reading in this scenario) when the recall message is processed, the recipient is informed that you, the sender, want to delete the message, but the message remains in the recipient's Outlook folder."

zhuzhu,

can can. a fat tummy kids size mummy. this is my 5th tub of pineapple leh and i'm eating all by myself. how not to be fat.

imagine a auntie with no breast and a big tummy. so ugly loh.

gbh

I suggest u stick to halal food cos I think someone will be bringing their maid along.

Not sure if Raf is gg but I tink she takes halal food. I can't rem her smh nick

I had whole tub of atap seed / 1 bottle of Lay sour cream chips so shiok ..

celynlee

pineapple tarts is nice... haha i love it too

1) Wendees

2) juye

4) maddie

5) bb dust

6) Orangey

7) gbh

12) cottagefry

We have 12 babies and mummies now!

Shall we fix a date? Thinking late march and April, we will be busy with our lil one 1st YO birthday! Want to fix it on a sat class in May?

charis: ok with May too. any dates will be fine..

woohoo, we are getting nearer and nearer to our birthday bash and we are finalising lots of details now.. so exciting!!!

Hi Juye,

Oh really? So sorry about it. Do you want to exchange the skirt? Unfortunately the supplier cuts the fabric by batches, so sometimes the final fitting (in size) do vary by 0.5 to 1 inch. Kindly PM me if you want to exchange. I will absorb the postage fee for you, so paiseh.

Charismama,

Can still join in? or is it capped at 12?

1) Wendees

2) juye

4) maddie

5) bb dust

6) Orangey

7) gbh

12) cottagefry

13) syzygy6

Cellow,

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud when I read this on the bus:

"so i calmly told him - i have to think abt many things dear, you hv to take care of your own hair. MEN!"

When my hb asks me questions that require more than a "yes" or "no" answer especially when I am dealing with a very fussy or cranky bb syz I will either ignore him till I have settled her or retort "please don't ask me such things now!"

Will try your method in future

Orangey

Congrats on your new job!

Chips

All the best for your interviews [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] more $$$$$$$

Wonderland

Congrats on the bun [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dear Mummies,

I am from Feb 2010, just celebrated my son's 1st Bday. Theme was Sesame Street hence have the following to sell, used only once.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5123331.jpg]

Banner is $6 with Postage

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5123332.jpg]

Scene Setter is $8 with Postage

Purchase Both is $12 with Postage

Kindly PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Morning! Am I too late? Can I join in too?

1) Wendees

2) juye

4) maddie

5) bb dust

6) Orangey

7) gbh

12) cottagefry

13) syzygy6

14) kite - sat 5.30pm

Morning all!!! Finally it's Friday!!!

Ruru: no worries, i've passed that skirt to my sister already.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Morning all!!! Finally it's Friday!!!

Ruru: no worries, i've passed that skirt to my sister already.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back