(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

re: aquaerobics

megan,

where's your instructor teaching currently?

SAHMs, shall we have one on a weekday? weekends are too crowded at the pool. we just need to gather the numbers, then find a central location, and ask megan's instructor to come. i put my name down first. just copy and add on

AQUAEROBICS ON WEEKDAY:

1. bb#2

how i wished there is a test kit to test for bb's heartbeat..

at least whenever, I'm worried I could test for its heartbeat.. my nxt appt is nxt sat.. have to wait..

Hi Melody ,

Me too... But dun have.. until u are 5 mths then can buy at Kiddy Palace Parkway (Only $59.90).. That day i am so happy and wanna buy it.. then so pai seh when the counter gal says must wait till 5mths then can hear from that.. lolz ..

Hi Megan & BB#2 ,

Must wait until 2nd trimester before starting Aqua Aerobic right ? Or not ? sorry , not experience with this la...

develyn

most wait till the 2nd trimester to start

which is soon for most of us

cos by the time we gather the numbers and arrange the logistics, would be then already [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Afternoon ladies! 2 days I did not log in we have so many new memebers... Congratualation !!

Melody / Develyn, No need to buy the test kit to hear the BB heatbeat. As by 5th mth, you will be able to feel the baby movement soon..

Hi BB#2 ,

Thanks .. ohh lucky didnt get cheated.. haha.. thought of buying that..by 5mths babies kicking will be good enough.. keke..

Btw, i am ON for both weekdays or weekend classes for aqua a.

Count me in pls...

Lynn, I am here. I stay very very very close to the community centre. U sure u saw me before???

For those on facebook, I am going to create a sgmotherhood jan 2010 mtb group. Will add u all in. For those still shy, pls don't be. I am sure there are many more on facebook.

BB#2, she teach ard east side...bedok, tampines and geylang east...

if we want to organise, i think we need to go someone's condo wt pool leh...will hv to check with her whether she still hv slot or not...

develyn,

ya better to start on 2nd tri.

Hey Ladies

I read in the book that we should avoid green tea during pregnancy. This is because the anti-oxidant properties in green tea might inhibit the effect of folic acid.

Hey C.Yang

I might have to relocate to Dubai sometime next year. Hubby will be going for a short stint this September and will see whether he needs to extend his stint. I am most worried about my dog. Which part of Dubai do you stay and do you know of any dog-friendly neighbourhood there?

yunzz

At 11 weeks can see so many actions le? Will be going for the Down Syndrome screening next week when I hit 12 weeks. Looking forward to seeing bb again.

Thanks.

hi coco,

yes yes if you read the earlier threds, some other mummies in this forum saw the BB done the same thing at week 10..

yesyes, will be going for the OSCARS next week..

hw many weeks r u in? when are u going for your OSCARS?

next wk i will be in wk 12. hopefully can see BB's gender, though gynae say not so fast

hi yunzz, i am in week 11 now. will be doing the screening end of next week. looks like we are very close. my edd is 1 Jan. what about yours?

thanks sherry! i will go look at it..

hi coco. indeed very close..my edd is 30th dec..

megan,

why dun u c-sec on 1/1? isit jan bb better?

I took a long time to read thru all the posts...

BB#2, I am interested to join the aqua class if it's in the east! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Altho abit shy leh hehe...

cocoMama, my EDD same as yours 1/Jan. But mine should be Dec as my #1 is 3wks early. My gynea say #2 most likely will be early too. But I will tell my BB to hold to 1/Jan. BD on 1/1/2010 looks cool....I am going of ocars next friday, hope to see gender too..

I'm interested in aqua-aerobics for wkend class. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sherry: whr do u normally go suntan?

blessedbaby: nice to see u here.. next yr become my new job scope is my no.1 chauffeur so no need tak train. how's ur girl coping over there?

liverpool: mi too.. r we staying at e same place? wahahahaha!

hi DNA, I'm also contemplating whether to induce for early birth so that bb can go to school earlier. For the moment, I think I will just let nature take it's course bah. Where will you be doing your Oscars? I'll do it at RH.

Lynn > i used to do a lot of wakeboarding.. so know either tan on board when my friends are boarding or we will go east coast.. haha

Joy, pls help to remove my info... thanks

ladies, this will be my last post... wish you all the best in your pregnancies. Have been interesting talking to you ladies.

DNA, i will also be having my OSCARS next friday at TMC!

mine is very early in the morning. hopefully can know the results by afternoon...so worried..

wat time is yours?

Yunzz, mine is 2pm. Will not get result on the same day. As I only see gynea on 29/Jun.

Sherry: i also wakeboard b4 i had no.1 hehehee! so long never ride liao, must plan to go next yr dont kw is drink water or ride.. wb is so fun! normally we will bring beer & snack onboard.. last time we went to Punggol marina, u? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

vanillaberry: u r fr e east too? whr do u stay?

Lynn: Are u lynn from waketime or Launch.. now your name sounds familiar hahaha..probably we have met before...

Yeah i do it punggol marina too..

cocoMama, enjoy your session, very good experience as you can see your BB clearly and much longer than the normal scan.

DNA,

the gynae will call you and let you know the results the same day or next day...

u wun let u be worried until 29/jun lah

greentea will affect the folic acid absorption in body!!! i juz snatched and sip a few mouthful from my hubby...will control myself next time..

i just came back from the library so shiok ,can enjoy reading and air-con (*_^)

liverpool,u shld create a fatherhood for those dad-to -be ..interesting lei.

my detail Down Syndrome scanning is on 4th July...they scheduled me for 3th July but i got a series of meeting, thus changed...

But 4th July full appointment liao, so nurses ask me to walk in early lor....hopefully i can get a slot to scan..realli anxious to see if abbay is healthy, by then i be week 12....

Yunzz, will only know the result when I see gynae. When you do the scan, the nurse will tell you ok or not. To see gynae is to get the blood test result. I am ok, to wait for the result, no matter what is the result, I will accept. What I more wanted to know is the gender.

emmie 's last post sounds sad, i'm abit emotionally affected...

I'm going for my scan on monday, anyone do the down syndrome test at week 14 ?

Lynn, don't tell me u stay between seashell park n the CC hor.

Koonie, hahaha.... U wanna c me talking to myself when setting up a fatherhood forum? If the daddies are really interested, they would be here already.

yap, sometimes my imagination run wild thinking if everything inside me goes well.. my hubby keep telling me main concern is i don't merlion and bb still so small,he got no feeling yet =(

koonie >No worries, i do not vomit too..and i checked with gynae and he said its good that i dun vomit, better than vomit right?...

No worries, bb shd be fine....

Mus keep a positive thinking and keep being happy!

liverpool, u shld give brainwash my hubby can't stand him... always busy wif wrk can't go f/u to see the scan & hear heartbeat of our creation, tell me so small see nothing *fainting..speechless

Back