(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

lin,

i develope lumps when i un-intentionally drop ss too...i will still ease out the lump, means massage & get rid of the block duct...the yield will still be less than original...

sherry,

hiakz...tml i post a photo of tytus wif "grown" lashes....think over the past month...it grew quite a bit le...tink shernise will haf pretty lashes too!!

luvbabe,

hehehe...lucas can hold hands wif tytus..cleavage models...eh..i going bk to work another 30 days time...hehe...so cannot join you girls le...unless i go bk office take some of my shopping loots...hahahah...

cy,

dun think my hubby will bring me down FP...when do you wan to go??..

charis,

think most wanna go friday right??....me go find the list & postto buy the Nan Pro..half price le!

fat_babe

Thanks.. think d lump takes a couple of days to go away, tried hot compress, still a little hard but better. ;)

Wow.. Seems like mommies here all gng for outings.. Would like to join but no confidence to bring LO out myself + waiting for my Pupsik to arrive.

Morning mummies...

Charis> Haha, handsome? Some commented that he looks more like girl, girl and say "she is pretty!!!" Duh?

Sherry> Shave already won't be patchy lah, if dun shave, babies will drop hair, then will become patchy...

fatbabe> Can't compare to Tytus coz Lucas is not drinking milk so not gaining lots of weight leh.... Tytus more bah-bah. That picture was taken by my helper when I was doing back massage for Lucas after his bath, therefore showing cleavage which I thought was very cute....

No worries, when you are back to work, I will probably take leave to clear leave too, then we can arrange for lunch together..hehe!

Lin> No worries, there will always be a first time to bring LO out. That time, I practised eating while carrying baby at home first before I venture out alone with LO, hehe!!

luvbabe, finally we can see photos of Lucas liao...he is so handsome...just like kor kor...

smalldreams, i din take the offer...i work full day cos hb say maid is coping well wt 2 kids..

tis fri i might take leave and join u ladies at Expo...wat time u ladies meeting...may bring my maid, no.1 and no.2 along...lin u want to come along...at least got an extra person wt u so not too bad...but i won't go for long...

luvbabe>lucas v shuai! really like the cleavage photo. :p

sherry>yep, my gynae said for fenugreek to really work should take 2 pills 3 times a day. He also offered me domperidone as an alternative to fenugreek but I didn't take as I had just bought the fenugreek

pauline>aiyoh, you so thin le, best not to lose weight le...

the 150 ml is just from 1 trial pumping session. Hope can continue to produce the amount or more at work but won't really know till Wed.

sweetdreams>thanks, I also hope can retain my bm supply

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3736769.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3736770.jpg]

2 recent photos of Ayden. He weighed 5.2kg at the doctor's yesterday. Today officially 2 months old. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mstan8888/luvbabe: im fine next week except on tue/fri cos has something on. cfm w me the date again ok! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

luvbabe: wah lucas has cleavage somemore! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

and so much hair! *envious*

lsntyl: ayden also one handsome baby!

Megan> Yeah, finally...So many photos to sort out...

TYL> Ayden also one handsome boy... Does he look more like you or daddy? On closer look, he does look a bit of you and papa but more of papa, right? I like babies who smile or laugh without teeth... So cute and adorable. Good weight for 8 weeks... I remembered Lucas weighed 5.4kg at 6 weeks when I brought him for the 6-in-1 jab. Nowadays, very worried that he lose weight coz he hardly drink milk nowadays....

ecookie> Haha, that was then!!! Hope he ends his milk strike soon and start drinking, else how to grow up?

How about next Wed for Redhill/Tiong Bahru gathering? ET> Can you make it?

tyl> ayden's eyes v big leh... n look v si wen like u n ur hb... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]...

n all ur babies so heavy... mine was onli 4kg @ 6wks... tt's y i v worried...

smalldreams> i rather my bb like my breasts n not bottle... coz i intend to stay hm... v sad to see him drink so fast on bottle and alwiz struggle @ my breasts... anoth irony of life...

xin, my gal is only 4.6kg @ wk 11.. lol.. but i tink it all depends on birth wt bah.. shes been gaining 200g every wk so i suppose shld b fine..

luvbabe, lucas v shuai... envy.. got so much hair...

tyl, ayden looks very happy in his bouncer.. keke.. love his eyes...

Mummies, any difference between pupsik pouch and MIM sling? and how many wrappers do we need to collect for mothercare rompers? the whole wrapper or which part? when does the promotion ends?

Angela,

I don the transfer alredi, ytd i dig all my hubby items blocking the pc tables found my IB device alredi =p hehhe..

I'm kinda of stressed & shcoked ytd when my MIL told me she can't resigned until july !!!!! I'm supposed to be back to wrk force in end of April -keep telling her is it ok ,everything onz. Now last min tell me got bonus n wrk many yrs ..bah bah bah..etc I juz keep quiet bcos I'm always prepare for unforesee circumstances, discuss wif hubby also very disgusted wif tis. Bo bian, hav to called my CL aunty to come over as helper rate , so unlucky her may /june all blocked hav to ask around her circle of frenz for me----- Now i understand y some mum gone crazy or don wan bb ,facing all tis nonsesne /crap

As I've no time on being emotionally unstable as my main focus is pt degree assignment and exam coming up, juz find a solution tat's it. haiz..

She's my angel, I'll be strong and try my very best to nurture her.

Do we look alike ? Will our BB noe how much we love them =)

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3737832.jpg]

Clarrissagoh,

I've called up my CL to help me find a helper stay over my hse take care bb till july whem my MIL quit. Sometime i juz don understand wat's up in all tis old pp's mind.Anyway, I take it easy no point cry over spilt milk =p jzu retifty the pro can liao. As I'm doin shift duty so need pp at nite to take care bb, hubby also exhausted no energy =(

LSnTYL (lsntyl) : Your Ayden handsome leh! I love the way he laugh and such soft eyes !

I (luvbabe11): Your Lucas got Jap look siah. So cool looking! I love his hair!

Koonie: You and Joey really look alike siah! You always been very positive and strong, I am sure you will find a way out very soon. Maybe it is a nurse's thing or what but we seems to be more ready for the unexpected ,lol.

I am glad I did not ask my mother to leave her job to take care of baby cos I had left her with Arwen for half a day and by the time I come back, she is so exhausted.

So maybe in the end, better don't let old folks take care unless they are super committed and physically strong.

I am taking care of baby 24 hours now for the past 1 week and I also want to peng san liao due to not enough sleep and I am down with bad cough , fever and flu due to it.LOL!

Now I TRULY understand what you mummies who take care of babies alone go through! I can't wait to go back to SH cos I miss Arwen's nanny! Keke.

clarrisa> thanks...yeah, his crown of glory is the attraction of the day!!! haha!

koonie> thanks....Oh dear, how come your MIL dropped you a bomb like this just before you go back to work!! Never mind, I admire your spirit and moved on! Chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi....Take care!!! Yeah, agree with clarrisa, why dun ask around your neighbourhood and see if you can find nanny... CL rates are quite high, right?

Take care and do call us if you need to de-stress and talk it out, else this forum is also great for venting out... All mummies here lending you our listening ears....

Jessie> Haha, Lucas got Jap look...Prob due to his eyes bah.....Will try to keep as much of his hair when we shaved him...Probably will make a tai mao bi for him and his kor-kor, as a gift from me and DH.

I totally understand how u feel koonie as that's what happened to me. My mum was supposed to quit her job in Jan before I deliver. However she decided to stay till March to wait for retrenchment and get retrenchment benefits. So I had to get my MIL to come over daily and end up with 3 mothers in one household. Can you imagine how messy things can be at times due to different styles and thinking?

Beside that, I also have to do all the night feeds by myself around 6 days a week and she stretching herself to look after the kids after her night shift end and only catch a few hours of nap. We are basically sleep deprived these few months.

Anyway she tendered earlier this month (so much suffering and no retrenchment zzz) and will leave her job officially in April. Counting down!

koonie> hope thgs will work out fine... both u n ur daughter v pretty leh... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

luvbabe> i oso tinkg of doing e tai mao bi... hee hee... if wan to do means muz go thr cut hair rite? dunno whr i throw e brouchre liaoz...

jessie> do tk care leh... ur stayg wif ur mum now is it? does she help out? for mi i love wkends when my hb is at hm... n cant wait for him to come hm every nite... then i can rest abit... :p

clarrisagoh> the pupsilk one is juz a pouch... no nd to fasten anythg... n i tink fixed size... e MIM sling has 2 rings for u to adjust the size... but it reallli has alot of excess cloth... tink i prefer pouch...

stupid pple downstairs horn so loud n woke my boy up... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Mummies> Lucas had been on milk strike for the past 2-3 weeks liao.... Think each day, he only drinks about max 300-400ml nia, not enough right for a 12 weeks + baby?

Any mummies here also experienced the same thing before... What can we do to increase the feed or urge him to drink? He only wants to latch but I can't possibly let him latch too long coz me going back to work liao... Very worried that he would lose weight... When carry him, he seems to weigh lighter...

jessie,

yeah men ! always prepared for the unexpected =p

luvbabe,

I bo bian lei.. we compare helper rate(24hrs) stay wif us vs nanny(daytime) $300 diff , we go for helper more worthy =p ,anyway, pray tat got one lor...

xiaofu,

yrs is x2 bb , quite xiong also. I can't imagine it ...haiz...

xin,

thank u ! she look handsome also wha ha ha , my sis wan2 put her on bb tuxedo suit =p

luvbabe : my bb (12wk) also on milk stike & hv been drinking less than 600ml/day & sleep more in the day....dunno wat 2 do also....my HB also feel she lose weight....;p

Any advice, experienced mummies ?

luvbabe,

my bb also siao one, sometimes drink like an elephant but now from 120cc to 100cc each feeds but abt 500cc a day exclusive h20 amt.As long as they got ooi ooi can alredi

u can try give him the gripe water stimulate his taste bud increase appetite or glucose water =)

koonie : I gv my bb gripe water once a day but her appetite still not that gd....her each feed can varies ard 60-110ml & she feeds 5-6 feeds/day.

mstan8888,

tink it's ok , cos bb is like us got pattern if really don wan then don force. My joey also stubborn girl addicted to latching n breastmilk now had to let her drink FM most of the time BM only once in morning or nite b4 ooi ooi.

did u give jin feng san to bb ?

luvbabe: yup im good on wed!!

koonie: oh dear u must stressed out by ur MIL last minute decision! hope u can find alternative soon. look on the bright side, maybe you can secure something good and permanent then dun need MIL's help after all. if im u, i will be pissed and wont want her to look after in future... who knows if she will chu such pattern again..

ecookie,

I've tat funny thou also but afterall my hubby's mum muz respect =) at least she's commited to look after bb juz the $$$ bonus lor...pay helper $$$ also same as paying MIL =p but can order helper around do hsewrk etc..he he

koonie> Yeah, he got ooi ooi but no poo leh... Diapers also super light, not heavyweight as it used to be... Am quite worried that he may be dehydrated too... Fed him water, gripe water, glucose water too as well as gave jing feng san also but still the same.....

Agree that babies really have lots of pattern... Lucas always struggle when we want to feed him milk, as if like we are feeding him poison like that....

luvbabe : oh my bb always struggle & move alot when feeding her too....sometimes find difficult to feed her esp when she move so much....;p

luvbabe, i try to make it to the gathering, let me know, cos recently bb dunno what happen, very cranky..

koonie, can understand what you going thru, cos i had the same problem and then had to frantically find an infant care center.. Mine worse, is my own mummy, can't grumble much also.. hehe..

smalldreams,

my boy seems to hate the bottle too. everytime feed bottle like battling with him like dat. End up feed one hr. but if latch sometime 15min finish and back in his dreamland liao.

Fatbabe,Sherry my Ayden oso suddenly grew lashes n eyebrows, somemore lashes curl de, machiam ger! Pauline, when can bb sit on bumbo? I bought b4 his is born lo

ET,

I tink tat's wat motherhood life is all abt facing ***caregiver problem*** (*___*)

Luvbabe/mstan,

mine also struggle n whine ma chiam choke like tat, after tat then i reslaized tat she wan BM. So ytd tried cold turkey on her whahahha..let one whine n whine ---don wan pacificer then tired liao bo bian she give in to it.It's a gd excercise for her ,now she noe got shopping at nite wan2 play US timing , so she drain out after 3am but wake up guai guai take FM at 6am then knock out 9am FM then 11am FM dozed off until now..goin to make her tired during the nex feeding (*_^)

Koonie, i got half of ur prob too, mil refuse to let go of her job n till she wants to, her replacement dowan to wk, n i m returning to wk söön le. My MUM got pissed n said mil is trying to push to her to löök after, i oso sian. Anyway dun care le mil said she will wk till mth end no matter got replcment for her or nt. Jus enjoy as much time as u can with bb.

TYL> Ayden is so shuai!! Eyes big big wo...

Luvbabe> outing at ya plc ah? haha.. think mine sleep more than she eat le... but she turn into a milk monster at night.. think whole day intake abt 800ml ba

koonie> at least Joey still gave in when tired... Lucas is so stubborn and wouldn't give in no matter what and feeding him is so tiring coz it can stretch up to 1-1.5 hours... From hot milk to cold milk..sigh!!! When starting to feed him, his head will turn left, turn right and my milk bottle will have to turn with him... I even go to the extent of swaddling him when we need to feed him... Earlier on, feeding him in the yaolan is still ok, now not ok anymore....

Sometimes I can be quite frustrated and scolding him and he thought I'm playing with him and he will keep smiling at me till my heart also softens and really regretted scolding him for not drinking milk....

firipy> haha, you also think Lucas has got Jap look?

Sherry> At least, Shernise is milk monster at night... Lucas is prob drinking less than half of what Shernise is drinking....

Am bringing him for his 2nd dose of vaccination this Thu...Hopefully, his weight does not decrease, else the doc must be wondering why???

mstan> Huh, your MIL does not allow you to bring bb out? Aiyah, like that where got fun..Is your place convenient for us to pop by then?

Sherry> Yah, was trying to do a Tiong Bahru/Redhill one, like the one you, CY, fatbabe and Yuki did at your place...haha... Else, am also looking for kaki to go eat Carls' Jr... Since that day when someone mentioned it, it had been staying in my mind till now....

Carls' Jr - Anyone on?

hi sorry to interrupt

I have a BNWT Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Stevie (Black) selling at S$288 only and Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Jillian (pink) selling at S$268 only. All items are BNWT, comes with original Kate Spade dustbag, care card and hanging tag. For fast deal, please email [email protected]. Thanks

tink my son realli diff frm e oths... he alwiz conc v hard when drinking n frowning... yest my hb say if got drink milk comp he surely win... :p...

mayb i shd stop 'torturing' him n juz gif him bottle...

today he din poo or pee since 9am... dunno wad happened... stomach v hard...

luvbabe> i love carl's junior too... but hb bu fang xin i go out wif bb alone... now got car... he say drive mi to vivo one day aft work... hee hee...

firipy> Centralise Carls' Jr, can.... Vivo? Marina Sqr? Where else?

xin> If your boy prefers the bottle, just pump out and let him drink from bottle lor.... Sometimes, things just does not go along with what we want....

bryest> Thanks... You were so worried that your bb does not smile, so he started smiling liao? Yeah, it is very difficult to capture them smiling.... This pic was one in few hundreds....haha!

Back