(2009) Twins/ Triplets/ Multiples mummies to be

Enfalac, enfapro and enfagrow belong to the same family of enfa family. Enfalac is for stage 1, enfapro stage 2 and enfagrwo stage 3...also have enfakid..

xiaofu, ur gals look so pretty with the curls, very tempted to buy for my gals, they are often mistaken for boys cos they hv very little hair =p

1. Sophia - Nan Pro 2
2. Xiafu - Enfalac
3. 76 - Enfapro
4. Juliana - Friso
5. Annfresh- Similac
6. seeJay - Mamil Gold 3
7. tracy - Similac

Sophia, if you want to try Similac you can call 62786220 this is Abbott Nutrition Careline and say you want try it for you babies. So they will register you and send free sample. Last time they sent me(free delivery) 400g with toy for each my boy
happy.gif
So can try if they like it or not.
For me I didn't try any other brand of milk coz used it with my first boy. Ingredients are good.

Is anyone tried MY GYM? I found one on Tampines not far from me. Thinking if I go for trial can I cope both of them or must be 1 adult per child?

My younger gal is quite whiny these couple of days. She used to be able to sleep on her own, or with some patting. Now she cries while playing, and wants to be carried. She can't finish her milk, and even cries when its milk time. She usually don't have this problem. Is it coz of teething? She already has 2 small teeth out. As the teeth grows out more, does it cause her discomfort to behave this way?

As I am sick, I hope the crying and whining is not coz she caught my virus...

xiaofu, my son was like this 2 weeks ago. It's becoz of teething. What teething gel are you using? I'm using Dentinox, so much better than bonjela.
I'm also giving them multi vitamins everyday. Not sure if it helps but at least I know it can help to strengthen their immunity since they go to infant care and are constantly exposed to germs.

Any idea where i can get those bed barriers to block falling babies? My big one fell off my mum's bed to the floor 1mth ago when my mum went to make milk for him during midnight despite putting bolster and pillow to block..and to think he cant crawl yet...sigh...now, everytime my mum got to sms me to help her make mikk in the middle of the night lest if she moves, my bb will fall off bed..

76, I tink safety first has that barrier thingy too . Taka , Robinson all carry this brand .

My bbs climbed over the bolster too a few mths bk, n plomped to the ground .

Now that they are bigger , they can climb onto my bed from the ground and they do this every day . My bed has a "step" so they use it to climb as if it's steps onto my bed .

I have taught them to climb down safely. Do teach yr bb that once they are mobile . When they want to go down from a height , teach them not to head down but slowly turn to the side then feet toward the floor to use their feet to feel the ground to come down . This is done so they can come down
safely , feet first down the ground when they can climb up boxes or sofas. Cos if they heads down , mouth injury ( teeth cut into lips , cracked teeth , bite the tongue .... Causes blood to come out n it's v scary to see that .

I learnt this from baby gyms, n they now always feet down as they make their way down anything from a height .

Sophia, I didn't use any teething gel ;X There was one weekend she was extremely whiny. I happened to change her pacifier from 0-6 months to 8-18 months. I tot she missed her old pacifier that's why she kept crying. A few days later while feeding her, I heard "kok kok kok" when I fed her cereal with her spoon. That's when I discovered her 1st tooth had surfaced.

My elder girl fell from my bed yesterday too >.<. I went out to make milk for her while her daddy was beside her. However I was held up in the living room by my younger girl then I heard something tumbled to the wooden platform flooring. She didn't look quite affected by the fall though. Hope she's fine.

My girls keep getting stuck underneath the sofa ~_~||.

4417844.jpg

Thinking of getting some cheap cushions to block the holes, and at the same time make sitting safer for them. They still topple over when they sit and play. keke

Poko
thanks for tips.the description of the injury sounds scary..Anyway, mum has tot of a solution. She will place a mini hot flask and milk powder in her room to make at night, then no need to buy bed rail. In the daytime, we let them play at the playmat with at least 1 adult supervision...so, hopefully that solves the problem.

Sophia,

i also feeding my bbs NAN PRO 1 and the netherlands one discontinued and i heard issues with the philiphines one..so i switch them to NAN HA. abit more ex, but HA also good in a way to protect them from allergies.. u can try.
happy.gif

1. Sophia - Nan Pro 2
2. Xiafu - Enfalac
3. 76 - Enfapro
4. Juliana - Friso
5. Annfresh- Similac
6. seeJay - Mamil Gold 3
7. tracy - Similac
8. Gera - Nan HA 1

yah spiffy. It's worse at the supermarkets. With so many brands, it's really a headache.

My Alexis like kenna HFMD again! Sian man, going to dr later to confirm. THis time the symptoms a little different from the last time. Rashes but no pus. No mouth sores, fever on Sat but ok liao. Appetite ok. So keeping my fingers cross....

hi all,
been M.I.A for awhile. Busy preparing for hari raya and making cookies...

i have notice that my girl have been pooing everytime after meal or milk.. just send her clinic was told that she might need to change her milk, with prebiotic or soya milk.

Can anyone advise me what are the milk with soya or prebiotic..

Sophia,
U may call all the milk company for sample..
this is what i do..

btw, what's wrong with ur children's milk?

They will give, 400g tin
friso - 6419 8484
enfa - 1800-3455213

The milk quality seems quite lousy as compare to the last time. When trying to dissolve, there is still large lumps left behind. Lots of bubbles so when they drink, drinking in the air bubbles towards the end. SO, I think better change. Anyway it comes in one size only. cannot buy bigger to save cost.

poko:: need your help... wat r u gvg your little ones for breakfast arh? wat can we gv to them?
im gvg the nestle cerelac (or smting la..) but i tink my girls r getting sick of it already! but they dun like bread.. so.. i dun hv idea for more attractive breakfast for them leh. hahaha.
can they take those cornflakes or cocopops kind now already? can they drink freashmilk oredi? TIA~

Hi fat Bobo!
I'm not poko if you don't mind :-D You can try give them yogurt. My boys like it very much. My suggestion better give them natural one which is not sweet at all. Very healthy breakfast.
how are you?

hey dear.. im good thanks. hw abt u?
yogurt itself is sufficient for a breakfast? my girls smtimes hv it.. but it's for snacks!

Hi all,

Have anyone of you given watermelon juice for the babies? My ger still having the constipation problem. I tried all type of food, left watermelon juices.

Hi all
I have some questions i need help in:
1) What is your sleeping arrangement with the bbs? Currently, my younger bb sleeps with me in same room in his cot. Of late, we foudn that he likes to stand up in his cot when he wakes.So we decided to lower his cot. Ironicaly, after we lowered, he was so excited that he walked in his cot backwards and lost balance and kok his head and had a big baluku.I just ordered a super single mattress for him, delivering today, which will be placed on the floor beside my bed.My worry is he will wake up during nap or night to crawl away. or use my bed to stand on his mattress and again if lose balance kok his head behind which is cupboard.Then i also got to have some form of barrier to prevent him from crawling away which i cant find.. The gate needs a wall to wall to secure...Mine is a cupboard to bed frame kind of gap that i need to close to confine him to inside the mattress area...so, i m really vexed.
2) when can we start to give them egg white? i have started egg yolk for 2 weeks, so far, they are ok...
3) When do we stop sterlizing and handwashing bb clothes? If stop handwashing bb clothes, then my maid got nothing to do in the morning except to watch the washing machine spin adult clothes and bb clothes in 2 sessions. Mum says if we dun have maid we will do away with handwashing...coz by now, kids clothes can be machine washed.
4) Any other tips for managing active babies, who cant exactly walk..but like to crawl around?

Sorry for the terribly long post.

Ximi
try prune cereal from cerelac.I realised that my younger boy poos 3-4times a day whenever he is on that. Not sure how ready and hw old ur gal is. You may wana consider sitting her on potty to poo coz i realise they poo more when they sit there..coz the asshole opens up...ahahahhahaha.thats my mum's theory.

Morning.
76, cannt comment your 1st question coz my boys are sleeping in them cots in them room and we always use Baby monitor when they are sleeping.
2nd: as for us after 1 year onece a week and start with little amount.
3rd: since babies were 7mth we don't have a maid (send her back) so I do wash all babies staff in washing machine 40-60'C using Persil or Country safe, dry it on the sun and ironing. ( to be honest with 1st child use baby prouder detergent almost 2 years :) )
4: as I'm along with them all day we do have safety gate on the stairs, take off glass and small small things so they I free to discover the house and crawling everywhere.

Hi mummies
when is the very earliest I can start on cereal huh... My girls still refusing milk,... Haiz ... So wanna try something new for them
also saw there's this thing called frisocream, it's different from cereal izzit?
Thanks!

MomMe.

i let my babies to start when when they are 6 mths old, ACtual age was 5 months old.

I started on Frisocream white rice first. They have cereal for this too.

1. I didnt let my ger to sleep in cot, same problem as urs, she will turn and hit her head. Even if i have bumper ard it. She will pull it down. BUt when i put her in playpen. Ermmm different, as it is surrounded by the net so even if she hit, not that painful.

At night, both babies sleep on the floor in the same room as me. THe only way for me is to stay half asleep and alert in case she crawl out.

2) i have not start on egg
3) i merely handwash and put to washing m/c to spin.
4)i simply let them crawl ard in the playgym to tire them out.

And my ger will simple stand up when i put her on the poo seat. i have give her prune juice too but no use.

Hi ... Long time no post .
Fat Bobo , I give anything n everything under the sin for breakkie !!! I give cheerios ( wholegrain roasted , very nice ), Milo balls , cornflakes , yougurt , avacado , ritz/Marie/jacob's biscuits, and friscocrem cereal . I also may give bread with peanut butter , or make scrambled eggs . On weekends , they eat hotcakes . So generally , I tink as long as yr toddler is ok wif gumming their food ( mine gums the food as all the teeth is in the front still ), then u can slowly introduce to diff flavours .
My Tods have not gone on fresh milk though . The only fresh milk I use wif their meals is when I make instant oatmeal , or scrambled eggs . But not drinking the fresh milk frm fridge .

Momme , friscocrem is a cereal but already has milk added into it . So jus add water . As milk is added already , the cereal is quite sweet . If u use organic ones like healthy times , u have to add yr own milk inside as the cereal does not contain it .

I have been away for some time as I'm totally maidless now . My maid of 15 mths went bk to Myammar . We then had new a maid come in, n within 1 day , say her maid room too small ( gulp ), there is too much to do at my place and said waking up at 5.30 is too early . Also demanded sun off from 9 am to 8 pm !!! When we said no to all these , she say she doesn't want to work . She is a transferred maid and she worked in a 3 storey bangalow that had 3 maids , 2 personal drivers , and her room was the size if my study room and she had a wardrobe n tv there .

Thus her expectations were there when she came to our place . Luckily day 1 she dun wan to work already cos eif her demands , I was thinking it's gonna be diff to have her to help.

Thus we are officially maidless , v busy ( some x pek chek ), n desperate to look for a new helper . Do pray for us!!!

Hey ximi,
5 mths? Hmmm my girls coming 4 mths I been having milk war for 1 mth Liao... Super frustrated!!!!

Poko
aiyo wat a terrible maid... She think she come holiday? How do u cope with 3 kids? Parttime maid?

MomMe,

I started a bit for them to try (usually half of what is written on the tin instruction). As Poko mention, no need to add milk. Frisocream rice cereal is a good start for babies first food accordingly to my PD. As my boy has this milk stirke and reflux etc when he is ard 4-5 months too.

i try that.

ANyone, advice on watermelon juices. Want to try on this fruit but worried too liang.

Ximi , I have been giving water melon juice since 7/8 mth . What I did was use a fork to squeeze out the juices , then I let them drink the juice ( without the pulp/ flesh ).
I gave them the juice whenever I bought melon . So it's not everyday or even every week that they take it so I tink maybe not that liang as compared to drinking frequently . So whenever I hav it , they will have it once a day for that 1-3 days , depending how fast we finish it .

Now , I cut water melon into small cubes for them as they r over a year old .

MomMe, I haven't got a part time cleaning staff yet . Yesterday , I "manually " sweep n mop ( ouch , heavy bucket ) until I very very shag . Then in the evening , told My hubby to get magic clean dry N wet cloth.

So, today I " la la la "....used the stick to wipe out dirt .
Then use the wet cloth to mop the house . No more back breaking heavy pails at least till my new maid comes . But still generally v busy cos they wanted to be fed tog , but I couldn't . Wanted to be carried same time , also cannot . This lots of crying . Sigh ....

Yeap , that maid high expec la . Cos previous employer sonmany maids , her sole responsibility is mopping the house . Nothing else . The rest like sweep n cook is done by other maids . Good life man !

Poko
Did you ask that myanmar maid if that house got any young and rich missus? Wah, if my boys can hook up with the baby gals, my boys would also have good life. Best if that family got twin gals..Hiak hiak...Wonder when i can have personal driver, and 3 maids and did you say swimming pool?

76, haha ... U make me smile after a hard day of caring for them , housework n prep their meals
happy.gif

hmmm ... I hear they have 2 boys , 10 n 8 yrs ... So no chance ok ??? Got lap pool n outdoor jacuzzi also hor .

Anyway , my next maid hopefully must worked for hdb or condo . Then can't compare . Wish me luck !!

Poko
Your Brianna got chance leh, aim for the 10 yrs old...if mati next time when old, can inherit fortune.dun forget me when that time comes..

Hi,

is it possible to have milk strike at 3mths actual? my gals are refusing to drink their milk..i bring them to PD tot they are teething but PD says no..not milk allergy also..just dunno why when i put the teat in their mouth, they cry cry cry..

somemore use their hands to fight with me..like battling for war like that..shove the bottle, scratch and pinch me..alot of milk spillage...everything so messy..

its milk strike rite? its taking me 45mins to an hour to feed them..sometimes just 50mls only. and 3 hrs up le, they pretend to sleep...4 hours later still not hungry..

MomMe,

i think i am beginning to experience what u describe previously...i am going insane..and its only 1 week.

Gera, not to worry, my babies on milk strike for many many months, since 1 mth plus. Now they are 1 year old and drinking milk till I broke.

Gera
really? O gosh... I wanna surrender Liao. Patience running v thin coz now gotta rock, walk ndream feed them. N tajes up to 2 hrs to feed le. Back n shoulders r aching. Today exceptonally bad, once reach 600 ml mark I gave up...

I haven't brot them to c doc but next week got jab so gonna check.

O ya, I saw ur pic of ur elder gal.. She v strong le my girls can hardly oft head n they hate tummy time!

BBQ
how long did the milk strike last? Did u do anything to get them to drink???

MomMe,

You should bring them see PD at least check wats wrong...somethimes they say could be teething...as a reason for the strike..

yeah lor..when the colic ended at 12 weeks, the milk strike started...sooo tired.

hmm PD recommend me to give them tummy time 3mins daily. i only started not long ago..yeah initially they hates it cos i put them on my bed but ever since tranfering them on play gym on music not so bad..maybe u can try..i also started letting them swim...i believe it helps in a way..u can try that also.
happy.gif

bbq,

any reason given for the milk strike? yeah i also want to know how long it lasted each time?

Milk strike - it lasted for at least 4-5 mths. Every feed was battle time and that time, I could only dream feed. When they were awake, they didn't want to drink any. Tried different milk, different teats or bottles but still the same. Pd said not a concern if they were growing well and putting on weight. As a result of their milk strike, I started them on solid around 5 mths plus and they love their food. Slowly, they also began to drink more milk. Now with their solids, they could take up to 800 to 1200 ml of milk each daily.

BBQ... Ya I'm hoping to start them on cereal soon... Bu they still q 'soft' so dun seem ready to eat... Haiz
4 to 5 mths... That's scary.. I one mth wanna pengsan liAo... Also resorting to dreamfeeding but they drink so slowly...

bbq
How old are your bbs? I am using avent. Only using number 2. Tried number 3, but too fast flow, the milk just trickles down the mouth.

Back