(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Re rotarix: I just called my PD. baby is due for 2nd dose tmr, so PD ask me to wait and hold till investigations are over. sigh. i kept thinking about this. so much so that i cant zzz well yest night!

Sporty: i also kena blocked ducts on MOn. had to squeeze and squeeze. so pain!!! but lucky clear liao.

my boy dunno why going thru another self adjustment. seems tat he wants to drop another feed. he used to drink 900ml per day. now drop to 720ml (6 feeds of 120ml). then just recently, he is dragging his feed and dragging his zzz time. so, can only fit 5 feeds a day. in that case, only 600ml per day. so, need your advice gals, will you increase his feed to 140ml since freq is less now or just leave it? i feel 600ml per day is so little lei. like not enough

morning!

saphira, wow u got sooo much milk. I'm the direct opposite. Yesterday was my first day at work, by 430pm, my mom already called to say "emergency!!! no more milk left in fridge and bb still wants more!!". what to do, i gotta rush back lor with my EBM.

Ayukie, yes yes i was told the same thing by our "handsome" gynae - no XXX and he also never say when can XXX back. but i remember during one-checkup in second trimester, while gettin up to leave dr ang's room, my hb whispered and asked him whether now its safe to XXX. Then he very funny leh, he go and reply very loudly "YES YES CAN GO HAVE SEX, ANY POSITION ALSO CAN!!". wa lao all the nurses and patients waiting outside the room can hear. I was soooo paiseh and i think my hb wish the ground will swallow him.

Re: rotarix, my bb already took one dose at 2 months, due second dose at 4mths this weekend. I guess i wont do the second dose. Ewwww so scary when i read abt the possible contamination!

Rachelle,
My baby takes 4.5 ounces about every 3 hours in the day when I am working. I think no need to force if baby cannot take if baby is gaining weight well and appear looking happy and contented. As a guide baby should be gaining minimum 113-142g per week.

wah! The Rotavix thing make me damn worried now. My gal just had her 2nd dose last Sunday, not sure got any long term effect or not.

rachelle, dun worry abt the rotarix la...my gal already taken 2 doses, thas nothing i can do now also... ya la...i think i squeeze until my boobs very sore even i gentlely touch it, its so painful lor! mb u can consider increasing ur boy's feeds lor...or use the formula to calculate how much milk ur boy needs a day...the formula tha takes into his a/c of weight etc but off hand i dun have it...u have the mrs wong's books...inside the book, there's the formula...

saphira, ya...i kno must latch as often as i can but my gal's off to my mum's place these 2 days...so cant latch lor! so sad!!

zentan, hihi
happy.gif
nan de see u here...hows ur 2 As?

ardenz, hahah...i couldnt help but to laugh whenever u say "our handsome gynae" ... whahhahha :p wau lauz, he said tha "any postion also can"?! so god damn funny...his usual sense of humor...hahah...

sporty, i'm the 'silent reader' here. i only browse the forum while pumping and i'm not using FS so got only 1 hand to type, very ley chey leh.

then u all keep talking about XXX. i am too shy to participate. LOLzzzz

ardenz,
luckily u can go home. I was having the same problem as u when I was having my first baby. not enough milk. i save every single drop so that I can freeze any extras. it was so precious! With this scond baby i make sure i do lots of self studies to have more supply
happy.gif

I have compiled most of the things I know in a blog i created to help mummies who are interested in breastfeeding. U can take a look at my blog: http://www.savingeverydrop.blogspot.com/
I did it in a rush as i don't have much time to do my own things most of the time. Pls. excuse any grammar or typing mistakes.

ardenz,
luckily u can go home. I was having the same problem as u when I was having my first baby. not enough milk. i would even pump early in the morning when everyone was sleeping. i save every single drop so that I can freeze any extras. it was so precious! With this scond baby i make sure i do lots of self studies to have more supply
happy.gif

I have compiled most of the things I know in a blog i created to help mummies who are interested in breastfeeding. U can take a look at my blog: http://www.savingeverydrop.blogspot.com/
I did it in a rush as i don't have much time to do my own things most of the time. Pls. excuse any grammar or typing mistakes.

dingdong, aiyooo...one hand also can type mah...i used to type with one hand while kiaping the pumps also...hehhe...u must be laughing over there while everyone talks abt xxx...hahha

ardenz, hahha...will u go back to see his "handsome" face if u have #2?! hehe

my cup size at A (or maybe A- haha)didnt change during pregnancy at all and I never felt engorgement..only some discomfort when got milk.. think that's what they call hypoplastic breasts.. very hard to make milk to full supply.. so no choice got to live with it.. heard there is hormonal treatment for it one..but scared of side effects.. guess my poor boy just got to live with 1 feed of BM a day..

my hubby flared up at me with a whole list of complaints once when we quarelled abt him wanting to buy a 3rd bike admist our financial strains(yes, his must have big toys).. i told him I'm already being a very dutiful mummy and doing my very best for our baby, why cannot he do the same and what more he want from me etc.. then he blurted out:
"I want to buy another bike because my wife does not want to be my wife anymore.."
Then suddenly it struck me! How much i've been neglecting him and his needs (in all aspects).. so now i make sure we go pak tor at least once a week, cook for him during weekends and buy him stuff now and then... of coz the xxx too though it still hurts like hell.. no mood, pain, busy etc are all no excuses i keep reminding myself..
So, ya, being a woman is tough.. You all are very "wei da"!

sporty, the other hand is busy squeezing my nehs.

yeah...laugh my head off especially seeing momo_mummy's posts. anyway, i guess i'm the record holder for not having XXX liao lah. the fire have simmered after having ra ra romp for soooo many years. now mission accomplished, no need liao.

sporty, still not decided yet leh for #2 cos altho i saw LA throughout the pregnancy but at the last minute it was WooBH that cut me up and sew my insides. so wonder if its better to see WooBH next time since he would be more informed of my "internals" rather than LA.....hmmm guess when the time come then see how bah

chris, wah ur hb "toys" are biggg. anyway im sure u doing a good job as wife & mother *hugs*

shers, like i mentioned earlier, nature's glory no stock le.. am waiting for their call to confirm when stocks will come... they ask if we can change to Healthy Times instead but i'm thinking Healthy times we can order straight from HT so i said to come back to me about Happy Bellies first..

Karen, bearycue, ardenz and Shers, will update as soon as i get news okie..

mm6j: did u manage to order? maybe the stocks ran out after u ordered... haha

Ardenz, ya, one of the resons for our quarrels everytime.. the bikes, the long rides to Thailand, the dangerous riding etc.. i thought a baby will change things but it didnt.. living with it already and just got to respect his likes..

chris, ur hb has 2 bikes other than the car? good tha u all take time to go on dates...i totally agree tha relationship need to be worked on one lor, cannot juz take each other for granted...

dingdong, hahhaha...so mission will start again when u planning for #2 lor :p heheh

ardenz, ya lor...i kno tha, thas why i wonder whether u will go back to LA again or not since he wasnt the one doing the stitches...

Morning all... It's wed already.. So tiring...

Rgd rotarix.. Planning to bring her take first dose this Friday. Nw I tink can give it a miss.. Dats scary.. Hope none bb Kenna here..

Sporty, Jane... My dad back with tubing feeding. He can't swallow n watever we feed, he keeps inside his mouth.. We worry he dehydrate so send him a&e..

Gals Thanxs for concern rgding my dad.. I will b strong...
happy.gif
I don't expect much but just hope he will still b able to eat, can work n live for a few more yrs.. If he can't recognize us, it's fine.. Life so fragile thus treasure ur love one ESP dun neglect our parents ya

sporty, ya lor.. but now only 1 left coz he just sold 1 le.. so now it's 1 bike and 1 car.. the car is on me and i drive it mostly ..actually vehicles are huge expenses.. everytime insurance and road tax come, got to dig for money everywhere.. feel like selling but now with baby even harder to do without so just got to bite teeth lor..

Woo. Didn't know about the rotavirus news until i came online. My Claire just had hers on last sat. Hopefully nothing will go wrong.

Hee the forum is getting hotter with the "XXX" talk.

Chris > Yah having a vehicle is a liabilty but also a form of easy transport in sg. Sometimes u want to take cab also dun have
sad.gif
And thumbs up you are a good wife and mummy!

anise,
I hope your dad's health will improve soon.

chris,
I have a friend whose's wife just passed away 2 months ago. They love to ride on speed bikes. She was involved in fatal accident while doing it. Leaving behind a 3 year old daughter. So sad. Maybe u can talk to your hubby? men normally like the soft approach.

anise, sorry to hear abt tha, hope ur dad's condition gets better soon... *hugs*

chris, yeah...u are rite...vehicles are liabilities...i hate it when the insurance renewal comes also...but having a car its really more convenient when u have kids lor...we never own a car until 2 mths before i delivered my #1 lor cuz we find it not cost effective to have one...

Saphira, he personally has frens who got into accidents or left the world coz of it.. but to him, life without biking is not worth the living either.. so got to just keep his safety in my prayers lor.. *touch wood* x100

haiz, yesterday asked my husband buy fresh milk, he asked me what brand i say anything, but i remembered telling me before i hate HL milk, but he really never remember and bought HL!
then at night got pasar malam, i asked him buy some snacks back, he knew i like taiwan sausage, in the end he bought tutu cake and somemore it's peanut which i dislike, told him million times i prefer coconut, he came back with 5 peanuts! then still can say i thought you say you like peanut. haiz.

sometimes, men are so insensitive! yet expect us to fulfill wife's duty, mother's duty, daughter-in-law's duty, buay tahan!

chris, think thas his "likes" lor...now with a kid and wifey, he wun anyhow do stunts la...anyways most of the time, u all driving rite?!

myboyjovan, i think men are not as "xi xin" as women la...thas why sometimes they dun really look into details of things lor!

wa saphira, you very on with breastfeeding lei, still got blog on it.

rgd cars, i also find it damn ex, but yet can't do without. every month installment plus petrol plus parking already close to 1k! somemore now husband resigned from basic paying job to no basic pay job, i also can't go out to work to earn money, like going to live on bread soon.

anise, God bless.

Jane, D cup ar, envy envy sia.

myboyjovan > hugs. I know wat you meant. Men will tell you hey at least i buy liao hoh or do the housework liao. Dun nag at me if its not up to your standard. haiz...

myboyjovan, your story sounds so familiar!! my hubby also does this to me!!! he is always not paying attention to what i say. so sad... otherwise, and if i say one time i want to eat XYZ (maybe cravings out of the sudden), he will keep buying XYZ thinking that i LOVE XYZ. sighz...

chris, *pat*. i must say guys are like that. my hubby is quite a "reckless" driver. sometimes he will just brake suddenly and speed quite fast, even if my gal is in the car. there was once nearly kena accident cos he didn't see the car turning (not concentrating), i told him off and he kept insisting he is a very safe driver. but my gal is in the car sleeping lor, she was almost "falling" off her car seat, lucky i always put my hand on her for safety.

Sporty... Thanxs for e hugs...

Myboyjovan n saphire.. Thanxs.. Praying real hard man...

Chris... Ask ur hb dun ride.. Too dangerous... 4 yrs back, I nearly lost my hb.. It's a hit n run.. Badly injure but he came back
happy.gif
so dun risk e life.. Tell him dat.. Since den we switch to car..

Btw, carrefour selling pampers cheaper den expo bb fair. 4 packets at $59.90.. Onli M n L size available...

Mi eating snake while pumping.. Damn tired
sad.gif

Shihui, u very cute! We have not had the 1st round of triple three n u ask if we going for the 2nd round soon ! Keke!

Peipei n mm6j, sure u can kiv 1st. If u coming, please also pm me, in case I forgot to read the forum.

Sporty, no bb to help u relieve the blocked ducts? Ask your #1?

Chris, I know how u feel when hb complain that he does not have a wife anymore. Mine sort of made a simple comment "our lives revolves around our baby's feeding time now" n I already felt bad. So I also try my hardest to accompany him, cook for him, cut fruits for him, etc, everything that he used to enjoy - basically not to let him feel neglected loh.

Superwalker, envy that you can do that for your hb. When I make a cup of tea for my hb he will comment 'get the maid to do it lah.' I almost faint when hear this remark from him.

Superwalker, if u going for the Trip 3 buffet book early. The staff told me that it is always fully booked when I call to make reseevation.

myboyjovan, having a car is like tha one...once u have it...u cant live w/o it...it applies to maids too :p

anise,
happy.gif

superwalker, nah...my #1 dun latch and i dun wanna be "bitten" by him! so have to kept massaging and pump lor... u are not alone, i'm the MAID too...whahha

myboyjovan: no envy lah, later i stop bfing skarly shrink back cos this kind of thing boh pakeh one mah! then had to spend $$ buy new bra sometimes, i feel abit imbalance also cos i am very petite and get looks from DOM :p but i also get looks when i carry my son cos i look underaged. lol, jus got those looks yest @ dinner. wahhaha

chris: i havent ordered for 11th april. the gal told me she will call me when stock comes
happy.gif
so pple ordering hb with me, pls take note!

Anise> sorry to hear abt ur dad's condition, jus do ur best , i can feel ur heartache. *hugz

superwalker> cos i have meeting so mus kiv. i will let u know asap. u so sweet to husb sometimes i think i am the "taker" in my relationship with husb. *opps. but we did have disagreement when we first had lil JO esp when i buay song with his comment that washing milk bottles is "my department" :p

training in afternoon again. argh!

superwalker and sporty> i confirm is the maid. i realise hor the most degrading job in the hsehold i do - washing of UNDERPANTS!!!!!!!!!!

tanly, hehehe..i actually made the booking for triple three a month ago! yes yes...i am super ks! hahahaha!! emm..i better call to reconfirm my booking!

mm6j, wash underpants NOT degrading ma. just pop into the washing machine and then the dryer. easy as 123
happy.gif

mm6j,i agree with you on the stares by DOM lor...now i dun dare to wear my revealing clothes...lol... i agree with superwalker...wash underpants very easy, juz dump into washing machine!!! washing machine is my best fren lor...i everything also dump in to wash!!!

superwalker> :p

tanly> No lah!! i dunno where i threw all my expensive thongs lolllllll now is grandma's undies as so i like to term them! did u get anyting from toysrus?
happy.gif

Superwalker.. U remind mi of my hubby.. "I is" lol... I m e maid too...

Mm6j.. Thanxs.. Way u hand wash huh.. I onli do that for my gal clothing :p... Ur statement cannot run make mi laugh.. Lol

anise, hope ur dad gets well soon.

mm6j, we've been married for 7 yrs and been together for 13 yrs le. i dun wanna think of #2. having #1 is not cheap! unless my hubby can support the whole family and i can be a sahm. but i doubt he would be able to for donkey years to come.

guys are like that...it takes many times reminder to get them to do things. all the burden of childcare falls on my shoulders. talk about men and women being equal in modern society, pui lor. it'll never be equal. i think the inequality is getting wider cos now we have to bring in the bread too.

triple 3 buffet so hot? i am actually planning to book one sometime.

Back