(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

esterlah

hi is this thread started liao? wah I guess i am 1st to start. not confirmed preggy yet (doing 2WW) but was looking for this thread.

Hi, have you seen the gynae? I have went to the gynae last week after positive result from the pregancy kit. Today, is the start of my 6 weeks
happy.gif
Actually there is not much that you can see before 6 weeks aside from the V-scan to determine the pregancy sac. My next appt is two weeks later and I should be able to see the heartbeat.

HI Twinkle
Not yet BFP - i hav been trying maybe not be even a NOv'09 mummy yet - but fingers crossed.
Its fast u went to Gynae - i only went to the gynae for my 1st child after then 2nd mth as i only found out 1 week after my mensus was supposed to come then i had to wait for a slot at KKH to see the gynae of my choice.

I think i saw some wriggly worm then! U started your folate acid yet?

Oh Ya COngratulations! Soon there will be more coming in to join u!
I hope u can congratulate me too soon!

wow november thread is up. not sure if joinin e thread but as they say "aunty" has not reported yet so just crossing fingers like vic ma too
happy.gif

congrats Twinkle star
happy.gif
take care and have alot of rest if needed, eat well too!

hi mum-to-be,

i hope i am not too early to join, tested positve this morning at 6am :p
will be visiting my gynae maybe next week if i get an appt. i think it is still in early weeks...

good luck to everyone! *baby dust* to you.

Hi mummies - i am now 5 weeks pregnant and EDD is on 8 Nov 2009. But i am having the elective c-section so bb should be out by end of Oct....
happy.gif

hi all,
I've just tested positive, i'm abt 5 wks (from my LMP) and was wondering when do we do the 1st scan to see the sac and hear the heartbeat? Any good gynaes to recommend?

congrats to all...i have also just tested positive...i am 4 weeks plus from my LMP. havent seen any dr yet but did my test... appt with gynae is on 1st april...
hi dosb, you only visit the gynae after 6 weeks to see sac and get heartbeat....unless (touchwood) got spotting etc then you see them earlier...
this is my 2nd baby...

hi all

me also tested positive early last week and will only see gynae next week. also 2nd baby..... i decided to wait till next week to see gynae cos usually first scan at wk 5 cannot see anything except the sac.... hopefully next week i can hear heartbeat....

hi ariesgal

how old is your elder? mine gal is only 13 months now but she is walking already so only carry her at times only... i am kinda worried how she will take it over the next few months...

nagsterak, my elder also gal and is coming to 20mths this month. if you carry her, better use sling. that's what i did at home when my gal wanted to be carried.

Hihi!! I am abt 6week preggy now... EDD should be 2 Nov...but will be on csect so might be on end oct bah! This is my #2.... my #1 is 18months..
Will visit my gynae next week.... bcos really hard to book appointment with her :D

actually how do you count which wk u are in if you have not been to gynae? i think i should be about same as sinkor, should be at wk 6 now

i also not sure how to count...i go to GP to get the folic acid first as can claim from company mah... :p and the GP told me is in Wk6 now

Hi!
i just tested positive last wk.. it shd be my 4th wk now.. haven't visit gynae yet.. booked appt to see her during my 8th wk..

this is my 2nd bb.. so abit ya ya liao lah.. see gynae so late.. hahaha.. :p

hi sinkor and aries

since the gap is quite near, can you kindly advise if you will use back the same sterilizer for ur 2nd baby? or need to get new one?

hi nagsterak,
my boy is now 2 years plus.. but i will still use back the same steriliser.. won't buy unless the steriliser spoil..

ya...me using the same sterilizer too! save $$$
can just wash and sterilizer and consider a "new" one liao....
maybe as what shihui's said, #2.."yaya liao" mean chin chai liao lah... haha...

you all got maid? i am just wondering how to allocate....my elder gal now is being taken care of by my mum and i bring her home every evening. wonder what i should do when 2nd one comes along...
if get maid, no one home, unless i send the maid, my gal and baby to my mum...

for me easy, me and hb move in to stay with my mum after my #1 and my mum looked after her with the help of maid. so same thing with #2.

for me... i stay next block to my mum... so mum take care #1 as well as #2. #1 will be going to playgroup this month end... then by next year, she will be going to N1, so i think mum so far still can handle w/o any maid ;P
Ask her want to have maid and she immediately rejected saying she no time to care #3(maid)..haha

Hi Ariesgal,

me staying BB... so playgroup is house downstair (startots playgroup) which is 2hr daily...
As for N1 (year 2010), enrols my girl at Gracehouse Kindergarten. Can u imagine the N1 classes in the morning are all fully booked liao... lucky i managed to get to enrol for the afternoon session... dunno y.... BB is the year or PIG...super competitve leh...
how abt u?

i'm still trying to find a kindergarden for my girl. my mum stays near havelock rd so there not much choices cos if there are, it's exp... and even then, as u say, they are all full for morning too.... my gal also in year of Pig leh...

haiz...headache lor... imagine my girl is born in later month (Sept) and have to compete with those early month bb.....
anyway, manage to secure playgroup and N1 for her so can relax now....

congrats to all mum-to-be!
happy.gif

it is really nice to see alot of november mummies reporting here! My elder one is 3.5 years old, so this is my baby #2. Kind of "rusty" in memory of how a new born is like...haahahaha...guess i need refreshment classes.

same here i will reusing my old stuffs for the #2.

as for gynae, i will be seeing him next week, probably abit too early but hubby feels it is better.

wah so many pple

ariesgal, my girl's June 07 around same age as yours.

REenie
ya # 2 alot of things can reuse - i packed all aside nicely waiting to reopen - preg clothes too!

Hi all

so sorry to intrude. I have the following items to let go at low rates:

1) Avent DUO pump full set with bag

2) Avent UNO pump box still intact

3) Clarins Huile "Tonic" Body treatment Oil (still in box never open before)

if you are keen, please PM or email me

[email protected]

Thank you

Twinkle star # EDD ?
reenie #2 EDD ? #1 3.5 yrs ( mth 05?)
ASHM #? EDD 8/11/09
Ariesgal_76 #2 EDD ? #1 20mths (July 07?)
Nagsterak #2 EDD? #1 14mths (Jan 08?)
AW-BB #1 EDD?
Sinkor #2 EDD? #1 18mth (Sept 07?)
Isishui #2 EDD? #1 ?

Wah i compiled a list for reference

Vic Ma: I will tell u when I go gynae on monday k? cos I dun knw leh my EDD mwhahahahhaa!

Realised alot of ppl actually in #2 hor...I am newbie....I have to qing jiao u all!

vic ma - ASHM #2 EDD 8/11/09 TIA for the list!!
happy.gif

Sterliser and other baby stuff - all going to be recycled for No.2 heehee; except for the teats for the milk bottles. got to get new ones..

BF - Will try again this time cos i want to lose weight faster....already put on 3kg over a week! Cannot imagine when the baby is due! OMG!! Moreover they say once we have the 2nd baby, it is always diffcult to lose all the post natal weight....sigh....

hi ladies

I was waiting for this thread to start. hehe

Just tested positive & confirmed by my gynae last week. It'll be my #1. I'm @ my 4wks 5days.

Went for 3 BTs already. My hCG reading is @ 1800. But progesterone has dipped from 534 on 2nd BT to 484. Just wondering if any experienced mummies can advise if this is alarming?

Hi vic ma,
Will update u my status (EDD) when i see my gynae next week... to reconfirm! :D TIA!!

ya... realise that alot actually preggy #2...

Hi DeviLina,

Sorry for ignorance...wat is BT huh?

Hi all,

I've tested twice positive on the home kit and then went to the lab test at a hospital to reconfirmed. I wont be giving birth in Singapore cos I'm in South Africa now. Hope that I can get a good gynae here, cross fingers.

=)

nagsterak,
we haven't touch on the topic of maid with my hubby.. toying with the idea now since with #2, there's going to be lots of logistic planning... :p

Sinkor,
u stay in bukit batok too? me too..
happy.gif

vic ma,
same same.. my preg clothes waiting for me to re wear too.. but this time round, i'm going to start wearing them earlier liao... i hav put on lots of weight since #1... :p

i dunnoe my EDD yet.. fr online calculator, it shd be mid Nov.. #1 is Dec 06 bb..
happy.gif

i'm going to breastfeed again this round.. hope persist at least 1 year...
happy.gif

ashm,
oh dear.. i still hope tt i can shake off my preg weight gain for both bb at one go... :p

AL,
i tested 3 times b4 i believe i'm preg.. :p wow.. which part of SA are u in? went to SA b4... but din get the chance to tour ard...
sad.gif

Hi all,

I've tested positive on yesterday morning but the line is abit light (pinkish color) so think have to test again this weekend to confirm. Or should I go to the gynae to confirm?

Sinkor,
Congrats on ur #2.
happy.gif

taurus!!! wow!!! so we can "shop" online again! wahahaha..... Congrats to you too! haha....

hmm...for my case, me first time test is NOTHING..then 5 days later test is super faint line... then next day go GP test is darker lines! haha....

oh ya!! BT is Blood Test ;P i didnt do any BT yet..

Hi Shihui,
BB too huh? which part of BB? me is Goodview Garden there....

hi vic ma

Nagsterak #2 13/11/09 #1 13mths (Feb 08)

havent seen gynae yet but should be edd that date based on the due date calculator lah...

vic ma
I'll get my confirmed EDD nex Tue when I see my gynae for scan. But as per the due date calculator, mine will be on 12/11/09 #1.

nagsterak,
we hav the same EDD based on online due date calculator...
happy.gif

Sinkor,
me too!!! heeee...
happy.gif
do u happen to know other BB mommies? i know afcai and another staying at my blk.. but i forgot her nick.. only rem her real name.. :p

taurus,
congrats! i joined ur spree b4.. juz went to collect the childlife colostrum fr u the wk b4 last... :p

Back