(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

later bringing my kids to church with my mum but without hubby cos he's working.. hope my son behaves himself in playgroup.. lolx.. and don't bully me..

wah so many posts.

jus woke up from a nap *yawns

ayukie> take care ah!

saintbb> okok, i better stop taking cold drinks
sad.gif

starrz> i still wear my rings sometimes though it feels tight.

zentan> wah, ur wt gain very good. i wonder abt mine.. hmmm

i heard pple say nose big if expecting a gal. any truth??

jane and starrz
when i had my son and daughter, my nose very big.. now also. lolx.. so i don't believe when ppl say nose big means boy.. hehe..

but one interesting thing.. that day i was at my office area buying biscuits. den my col said she saw the auntie keep looking at my dress.. later on e auntie asked me if i'm carrying a gal. she say if the dress keeps flying inwards, it's a gal. if not, it's a boy. but according to her only when you're abt 7-8 mths den accurate. interesting hor.
happy.gif

saintbaby,
ya interesting leh, if fly inwards means gal. If fly outwards means boi ah...haha.
Coz i oni heard round tummmy means gal, sharp tummy means boi..

saintbb> i also heard the same thing. my dh said it's true for my case. and the tummy if more 'sharp' is boy more 'round' is girl.. so many thoughts. lol. bb healthy is the best gift liaos
happy.gif

Went for my checkup yesterday. BB now around 1.8kg at 32 weeks. Did the swap test actually is not painful at all and is not the same as pap smear. Its just a swap at the external area of vagina. My gynae said if the BH comes in random then dun have to worry but if it comes in a fixed pattern then have to monitor. And said my bb not engage yet so dun have to worry about the BH as the BH is not that strong since bb have not engage yet.

A bad day for me today cause I suggested to fix the toilet bowl and somehow found that its HDB problem so the plumber had problem putting back the toilet bowl. And when everything had been fixed back the alignment went out of place now door can't close and toilet bowl like dangling. Hubby got mad seeing this and started banging doors, making me so upset feeling is my fault....
kao_cry.gif

Ashley and sporty,
My parents stay at telok blangah so too far and my mil not able to help as my girl only see her less than 5 times a year. Plus my girl is really fussy. So think have to bring her to hospital.

Hi saintbaby,

Really thanks for your recommendation on the medical hall....i just went to buy the shower herb... milk powder (Friso 1)... and diapers! keke.....

sinkor
no problem! hehe. but i think theirs not everything is cheap! hehe. i was there too just now in the evening to buy milk powder.
happy.gif

saintbaby: pple say when pregnant with boy tummy sharp, girl den round, but mine v round leh. so i ask gynae to show me the birdie agn to cfm then he v puzzled ask me y . then i told him liao he show me the birdie.

ruyun
i think most of e time ppl say carry boy stomach sharp and more compact while gal is rounder and not so compact.. but there are exceptions ba. hehe. like for mine this time.. my stomach not as big as when i was carrying my elder gal. actually this time it's pretty compact for a gal..
happy.gif
as they say, every pregnancy is different. hehe..

I went to gynae this morning. BB is weighing ard 2.2kg in 32 weeks. Gynae want me to cut down on carbo and take more meat. Low iron as well. but i choose to take more beef or red dates than iron tablets. Cos i am having difficulties in poo poo liao. Was given fish oil for bb's brain development. I think i going mad liao, got to take multi-vit, calcium and now fish oil.... gynae ask me to prepare seeing her every week after my last 3 week appointment....

morning gals... been sometime i last past.. haf been busy at work =( so how's everyone? great?!?! another few more weeks to go.. add oil ya gals =)

I cant join u gals 2molo.. it's my buddy bday..

Ling.. thanks for sharing the links.. i love the blanket.. looks nice.. but wondering still available anot

Momoko.. great that baby avenue getting back to u.. else die die must ask them to refund.. i saw another web selling ur stuff.. was tinking of asking u refend and get from there instead.. i got my stroller from them.. brilliantstuffs..
BTW how u feeling right now? betta rest more k.. so u on leave all the way nw right.. take this chance to really rest

alicia.. talking about frens having the same bday as u.. i got 2 frens both in the same yr and month with me but of coz different timing =p.. one is my ex somemore lol....

so many of u pack the hospital bag liao huh.. tink i will start packing when i am done with the baby clothes washing.. need to take a day off from work to do all these =p.. hehe..

ayukie, how are u feeling? feeling better?

saintbaby, i dun rem how much is the medication...even expensive also need to buy mah, for the sake of the bb...'

taurus, bo bian lor since ur parents stay abit far...guess ur gal has to tag along when u go into labour...

wendypoo, ur gynae only give u fish oil for taking now?

anise, no prob...u enjoy ur bday dinner with ur buddy...we'll see u after we all pop
happy.gif
i have yet to wash bb laundry and pack bag also...maybe will do it next week...

anise> maybe we haf same apptmt next next sat
happy.gif

wendypoo> i take all the vits u mentioned erm for a very long time liaos lei!

funne> think as long as ur gynae din mention anything, bb's weight is fine bah
happy.gif

tmrw's mon and i am happy cos tmrw can c bb and u gals !!! lol. 4 more weeks to NO MORE WORK! HOORAY!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

jane, wow...u really cut ur hair eh?! me too...i went for a trim yesterday...

<font color="0000ff">gals who ordered the mother's milk tea...i will pass it to you tom...one box is 8 bucks ok? can give me the exact amt in cash tom? thanks
happy.gif
</font>

sporty> ^5 *winks, our dessert tmrw
happy.gif

oh yah, over the last 2 weeks hor, all the hair from my tummy jus fell out
happy.gif
any other ladies exp the same? Linea nigra still there though..

sporty
must faster go take out baby's clothes to wash le.. lolx.. i want to do it next week but my mummy say do it one week before i pop. haha.. cos i'm not e one doing the washing ma.. it's her. lolx.. next week i'm going to start buying all the dried stuff for confinement.. just made a list. like got quite a number of things to buy..

talking about hair cut, i am going to trim mine as well.. but i dun tink i am cutting short.. =p..

Saintbaby.. wah u so good.. mum helping you with the washing.. as for me.. hmm i got to do it myself =<

Jane.. ya u try to fix ur app same as mine ya =p on the 10oct ya.. hehe

Ayukie,
REmember to rest more.
happy.gif

WHat did gynae say abt the cramps? Does the medicine he give you causes migrane?
This morn, lower abdoment also quite cramp. Luckily the cramp feeling went away in a while.

Taurus,
Hope you are ok. Cheer up! Dont feel so sad.
happy.gif

Anise, hope to catch up with you another time then. I find that washing of baby's clothes, towels, bedsheets, etc take up quite a lot of time. I took about 4 or 5 days to wash cos 1 day each for coloured clothes, white clothes, cloth nappies, bedsheets, towels, etc. Also I don't have enough bamboo sticks and drying racks...heheh...and the clothes need time to dry. oh ya, also cos my baby got lots of hands-me-down, thus so many things to wash. If you can wash and settle everything in one day, then that would be great
happy.gif
If not you may wanna start washing the baby's clothes over the weekend for the next few weeks.

Sporty, will pass you the exact amount tmr....me cutting my hair on mon before meeting you girls. I hope you girls can still recognise me! Hhahaha...

Jane, I wish all my tummy hair would fall too! But no such luck yet.

Went swimming this morning....so shiok! And after that went to eat kway chap (inspired by Momoko's cravings :p)

Momoko, hope everything will go well for you. Rest well ok!

Wendypoo, I have been taking calcium supps, pre-natal vits and fish oil since the beginnging of the pregnancy...no worries, you will get used to taking all these supplements after a while. It's for your baby and your own good
happy.gif

Regarding water retention, I have pig trotters since the end of 2nd trimester...very sian but what to do...it will go away after we deliver. Luckily fingers are not affected and I can still wear my rings.

Hi Mummies,

I'm one of the mummies from Sep09 thread.

I am selling a Medela Mini Electric (only use once). Bought in June 2009. Selling at a low price of only S$130(Retail price @ S$195), throw in free Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (50pcs)

Hurry and SMS me more information @ my mobile 9639 9894(Jennifer Lim).
3034901.jpg

3034902.jpg
3034903.jpg

<font color="ff0000">Pigeon Silent Electric Breast Pump></font>

Bought in May 2009, warranty till May 2010.

Selling coz upgrading to a dual pump.

Bought at $233 after discount.

Selling at $180.

Have brand new Pigeon Milk Storage Bottles and Wide Neck 200ml &amp; 300ml bottles to let go as well..

Interested mummies, please PM me..

thanks..
happy.gif

sporty - thx gal .. yeah feeling better le .. this morning still gt abit of the menses cramp like feeling but nt as consistent like yesterday before i took the med ... yest night actually wanna log on one but nursing a bad headache the whole day and feeling v breathless and heartbeat too fast so ends up i slpt whole day haiz ... i think when i take the med my heartbeat rate increase my bb heartbeat also feels like increase also leh .. so nt sure if i should continue take the med anot still .. still gt abit of flu also so sian ...

sporty - eh if i cant make it tml i get the tea from u at the pigeon talk k? will pass u the exact amt then also hurhur .. paiseh ..

piggym - he says erm he cant do much cause now i still not 36 wks so all he can do now is to give me the med to take lor to ease the contractions .. yeah the medicine cause me migrine again so sian ..

my water retention seems quite bad haiz .. i long stopped wearing my wedding bands .. just now try on my bedroom slippers also v tight le sianz ...

Jane &amp; piggym,
Thanks for consoling me. Yesterday was really lousy day, quarrelled with DH and cried 2 times. Luckily still have my girl, she told me mummy have bb should not cry.

Jane,
Who's ur hair stylist? i thinking to cut my hair really short like exposing the ear. Got any good recommendation?

Ashley,
So u washed all the hands- me-down clothings? I dun think I can finish all the washing but some clothings are 6 months and above dunno should also wash if not worried later no time to wash.

Ayukie,
Think u got to rest a lot and cannot get agitiated. I also have menses like cramp together with BH but my gynae said if it comes randomly then should be no problem. But i find resting enough and not getting angry or agitated helps a lot.

last friday, bought a 4 tier Aglo storage for less than 50 dollars from NTUC extra. A temporary storage for baby clothes, tower where i can wheel around. Bought a super bouncer (bigger version) from kiddy palace too, they having promotion, the price is 45.90 if i remember correctly.

Since hb assembly the cabinet yesterday, I start to wash towels, clothings today. You gals all handwash bb clothes ah? When i open up all the new purchase from baby gap and gymborees + some hand down clothes, i decided to wash using washing machine at one goal and put in dryer to dry
happy.gif
. The quantity just too much, more than 25 pieces ... from new born to 9 months. *faint*

nowadays the backaches just get worse. Every morning wake up the back like want to break like that. Any advise how to reduce the pain?

anise> i try!!
happy.gif

ashley> nvmd be patient, will fall off soon
happy.gif

ayukie> mus take care. ooh if u cant come then i'll c u at pigeon talk with sporty
happy.gif

taurus> don get upset. if ur toilet bowl thingy still not fixed, pm me, my dh does id i try ask him help u settle ur problem ok? last tri now, we mus all jiayou tog!! my hairstylist is erm in jurong. my dh's friend. he's quite good and i mus say his wife is very good at washing hair. always feel so shiok. let me know if u want the contact. salon always very crowded one so best if make apptmt
happy.gif
fyi, my haircut was $20 cos i was havin very long hair until cut short.

blueginger> tmrw's gathering at BREEKS @ taka @ 630pm. hope to see u
happy.gif

Jane,
Noted. I do I spot all of you tmr then? Any bookings under certain person name? my HP 90933822 if need any contact.

karen
i'll be using washing machine to wash! cannot handwash la.. i think i got more than 50 pieces to wash! but use baby detergent..

saintbaby, ya, i give up handwash
happy.gif
use baby detergent in washing machine and dry with dryer. Everything done in one day. The 25+ piece is for clothing only, still got towels, handkerchiefs, cloth diapers, booties and etc... never thought got so many things. At least now one task down.

Jane, ashley - I took vit and calcium since 5th month, the fish oil is a new add. I now very worried bb will be too big. Sigh....

jane, yes yes our dessert tom
happy.gif

saintbaby, think i will start washing next weekend ba...actually dun have alot also...think one wash shd be ok ba...

ashley, cant wait to see ur new hairstyle tom
happy.gif

ayukie, better rest more la...cuz after taking tha med, very sianz one...cuz heart is like racing...ok can, if u never come tom, i pass to u during pigeon talk...

taurus, hope u feeling better by now...think ur hb wun be so pissed off by tom...cheer up...

blueginger, i have sent u a PM regarding dinner tom
happy.gif
see ya tom
happy.gif

karen, i will machine wash bb clothes la...dun have strength to hand wash myself...hehhe... backaches? could it be ur sleeping or sitting position? put a cushion behind u when u sit and u will feel less backache...

Jane, can email me your stylist's contact too? My stylist is getting more expensive, somemore now he has moved to the Ion Orchard branch....think his rates may have increased again.

Taurus, hope you are feeling better now and your hubby has cooled down. My hubby is also a bit like yours....quick-tempered and make me cry
sad.gif
Your girl is very sweet leh....can console you.

Ya, I washed all the baby's stuff...using machine of course, so it's pretty easy....just need time to dry.

taurus,
no prob.
happy.gif
Hope you are feeling better.
Dont cry too much its not good for bb. At least your gal is very sweet to console you.
happy.gif

Ayukie,
Oic. Remember to take more rest so that the cramps will ease off.
happy.gif

Hihi!
so fast weekend over liao... another wk nearer.. :p had steamboat craving today.. but ended up at crystal jade n satisfied another craving.. century egg porridge and pig trotter vinegar... yum yum... had a very very fulfilled lunch.. hehehehe... :p was slurping away the black vinegar with a large grin fixated on my face.. hahahaha... :p

i realised my tummy very low liao.. my mom oso commented on my low position.. oso felt bb quite low liao.. now seems to be pressing down on my bladder... been wanting to pee very often.. BH is rather frequent too.. wondering if will hav earlier labour this time round..

taurus,
ur gal is so sweet... same as my boy.. will console me whenever i cry aft quarrel with hubby.. always ended up feeling bad to my boy.. :p my hubby oso very quick tempered.. so i cried countless due to his temper liao.. :p hope u r feeling much better liao..
happy.gif

sporty,
will be late as usual leh.. most likely will reach taka at 7pm.. :p

Jane, sporty, Ashley, piggym and shihui,
Thks gals, feeling better today. Can't be bothered with him when he yet again bang this and that after seeing the toilet bowl. My girl like immune to his temper liao. Was still playing and smiling at me when he was doing that. She said daddy angry again.

Jane,
U mentioned ur dh does id but what is id? I'm getting the plumber to come back on Sat but not really confident he can fix it. Will PM u when it's still can't be fixed. Ur salon is located at which part of Jurong? $20 is cheap but is this a special price for u?

Shihui &amp; Ashley,
My hubby is quick and hot tempered. Actually i didn't even know he has such a fiery temper till I married him. Think work stress had made his temper even worse. At times really can't stand it but try to think of some touching moments like he cried seeing me in labour pain to convince myself there's a soft side of him. Yah luckily still have my girl.

Sporty, no import lor ... juz the custom made replicas lor ... hiakz ... no fish prawn oso good, coz no time to wait liao ... juz praying hard its professionally done.

Starrz, I stop wearing quite sometime le, fingers grew fat after housework n pregnancy ... sad ...

Anise/Ashley, thanks, feeling much better liao. The tightening not as frequent but I'm losing some sleep coz monitoring bb's movements. Tml gotta go gynae to do CTG again. Hope it goes well =)

Taurus, ur gal is so sweet. Dun fret, give hdb a call and ask them to settle ur issues.

Back