(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

if your heart is not peaceful when you eat then dun eat lor... there are other red meats that give good quantities of proteins.

hi mummies,
dropping in to say a quick hello! happy good friday tommorow!
happy.gif

been 2 days since i last login, really busy lately with my elder and also not feeling well the entire day...so glad its long weekends and hubby is around to help out.

Jolene,
same here, i been eating sour and slightly spicy things to beat up my appetite lately, hubby went to the nearest Thai express to get me their tom yum soup or tom yum hor fun...can u imagine? i really like sour stuff now, even an orange makes my day
happy.gif

Devlina,
how are you?
happy.gif
been missing you all!! seems ages i type something....hahaha

Swanston and girls,
i will be chosing TMC for delivering too, not totally a fan of TMC, but happened that my gynae is there so out of convienences, my 1st born is there as well. Back in 2005 before they renovate, i took a 1 bedded room, its spacious and big. Now after renovating, it should be better right? they serve soup in every meal, so kind of nice
happy.gif

Actually KKH is a nice place, esp for daddys who are staying overnite with the mums. There are quite a few shops and eateries there. But not sure about the rooms and the services though.

Shirlin: I will discuss with my hubby tonite whether to take the pills of not, hee!! After seeing so many positive feedbacks, I am more relief.

I am applying baby oil from johnson&johnson everyday to moisture the area like arms,thighs,buttocks,tummy,breasts which have the tendency to expand. Well, my Mum said baby lotion is good enough as it's not that oily. My mum's tummy is still smooth and nice lehzz...

reenie
yah lor..u MIA leh ...why huh? I'm doing good...how are U?

saintbaby
tats why...if u go their 1-bedder...u'll luv it ~

Devlina,
MIA....yah, not feeling well, nauseas the whole day, come to a point i hardly speak because once i open my mouth to speak, i vomit.

I bought the Clarin’s tonic oil from those beauty/cosmetic shop, dunno if it’s fake stuff or expire alr. It has a funny foul smell when applying, I almost puke!!!! Argh!! My fren who bought hers over the counter, she say it smell nice not like that 1. So nw, I really can’t bring myself to use…. Everytime smell alr wanna puke…..

Heard raves on emu oil. Anyone knows where to buy?

Ling, am not using the oil cuz the counter girl told me must apply den wash off..i find it too troublesome so only bought the cream..anw, the cream doesn't smell too fantastic too..she did mention tt some ppl wont be able to take the smell..dunno if its the same with the tonic oil...

saintbaby, devlina and STmama...
thanks!
happy.gif
hugggies...its so nice to know u gals! i hope i get better soon, honestly...
happy holidays and you gals must take care too!

hehe! i very ks.. i start using when i know i'm preggy.. after the clarin's incident, i bought the lavender bb oil frm johnson & johnson to temporarily 'tong' but i find that it's not moisturizing enough.....
sad.gif

Shirlin,

same as u i stop eating beef like 2 yrs ago (cos my hubby dun eat). bt now im craving for beef, esp cheeseburger & beef noodles... bt i haven 破戒 lar... hehe!

Bt was like torn btw two leh.. should i eat wat i wanna eat or be good... haiz...

Hi shirlin,

I m using Clarins stretch Mark Control and is good cos not oily. My friends are using too and mostly they recommend Clarins too.

Ling: Ya...i still guai guai haven eat lor..but sometimes the craving gets quite bad lor..den just nv go near mac or mos lor..if not the craving will get worse~

Shirley: my fren also using the clarins one..tts y they recommend it to me lor..

Shirlin, I used the clarins stretch mark cream for my last pregnancy and I'm planning to use it again. It's quite good.. quite ex though at S$60 plus per tube.

Hello people! I am new here. Jolene, I'm your good fren.
happy.gif

Anyway, I just went to gynae last fri and my baby was only 0.2cm. doc said too small to see heartbeat so have to wait till 17 Apr. I am now crossing fingers cos I went through a hard time conceiving this one. I went thru fertility treatment like oral medicine, laproscopy, injection and stuff for 1 whole year. So, this is a precious one for me. I am now scared to lose it.

Anyway, have a good weekend to all!

wow! that's so nice of you to do that Swanston!

This is my #1, EDD 25 Nov, Gynae Dr Lisa Chin from Glen E, Job: Teacher, Location : woodlands.

By the way, I've heard good comments about clarins cream. So far no one complained about it. So I guess it should be really a good buy

Yoyoyo!!! Rachelle!!! U are sure very fast wor!! Was just on the phone with u and u joined the forum already :D

Really happy for u just now when u shared the news.. i know u been through alot and i am praying hard for ur bb oso!!!

Wow... if ur bb EDD is 25nov also then we gg to be mummies together!!! I am so excited!!! We can go shopping together :D Long time never see Ben, send my regards to him :D

Hee.. tis forum mates all very nice!! Alot of info can be retrieved from here :D And there are mummies who are having their #2 and #3 :D

Paiseh for posting so late... maybe everyone gone off liao... coz i was doing my handover to the new ger just nw... chatted so much
happy.gif
She was saying she is trying for a bb oso so we had so much to share :D Hahaha...

HI rachelle! Welcome welcome..dun worry..your bb will be fine..sometimes really too small to see anything..just another wk to 17th..it'll pass soon.. most impt is to stay relaxed ya..too much stress not gd for bb~ =)

My bb now also only ard 2.5mm..so we're almost the same~ =)

hi everyone and all newcomers!!!

yeah, we are all exciting about our new baby. I have been really busy lately with work. Don't have time to check and participate the forum actively.
Hope everything goes well for everyone!

I just went to see my gynae yesterday. I am 9 wks 2 days now. Baby is about 2.27cm from crown to rump.

Thanks god so far I don't have any morning sickness just like having my #1... but for this baby, I have been getting yeast infections.

Old wives tales say it probably be a girl..I hope that's true for me, cause I am hoping for a girl this time round!

Hi new mommies, Im a Jan'09 mommie who bought too many baby items, so Im looking to clear the following.
1. Philips Avent Express Steriliser (brand new).
2. Moses basket from Mothercare, used for 1 wk. Excellent condition, will throw in 2 fitted sheets.
3. 2 My Brest Friend BF pillows. 1 gently used, 1 brand new.
4. Moms in mind baby carrier in grey satin. Package opened but never used.
5. My First Years baby sleep positioner. Used twice.
Offering gd rates, PM me if you need more details or images.Self collection for all items pls

Hi gals!

Sorry for being MIA for a while - I was here once (posted on to question on American Ginseng 22/3/09) but after that out of town for a period.

FieDa, Swanston & Shill09 : Thanks for the well wishes!
happy.gif

I went to see my gynae on 2 Apr. My gyane said that my bb measured 3.5cm! We could see its head, hands, back and legs. At one point it even waved! My hubby was so excited!

Hi Tanly! An experience mummy told me that the best anti-stretch mark oil/cream is actually extra virgin olive oil! She used it following gynae's recommendation and her tummy is free of stretch marks. However, she missed out the "love handles aka muffin top" area, hence some stretch mark there. I'm definitely going to try that!

Oh! Btw, my gynae said based on my bb's length on 2nd Apr, I should be due 27Oct, instead of 5Nov!!! :p

Hi

I'm new here, my edd is nov'09.
Currently i'm in 9 week, anyone know when is appropriate to apply stretch mark cream?
Have a nice weekends !

hey sharon, you not accepting PM wor..just to ask if you have the image of 'Moms in mind baby carrier in grey satin.' Wanna see see 1st... =)

halo all... 1st post here. My EDD is 10 Nov, anyone same date as me?? hee. this is my 2nd bb after 3 yrs... very different experience from the 1st pregnancy. This time round, felt very tired and giddy and nausea... nvr had these problems before..

Hi Kelynn!

I'm about 9wks, too. Started applying le. Good to start early. No harm - that's what my 'mummies' friends said.
happy.gif

Hi ladies!

Went for my 2nd gynae visit yesterday. I am at 9 weeks and 4 days and my baby is 22mm and I could hear the heartbeat! I wonder if my baby is on the 'small' side....

Back