(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Shihui, think i need to get a cooler bag...

carinez1, for rebond hair, think next 2 days cannot wash hair...in order to maintain the straightness...

actually i tried the bm b4, i dont like the taste at all! Wanna vomit even smelling the milk... But my hubby said ok leh...

Sometimes i also sweat before pumping...but i dint smell the milk so dunno if sourish taste anot...next time must go and smell the milk already

Self collection at Seng Kang.
All BRAND NEW. Selling below :

1.) MaMex Gold for 0mth to 12mths.
Expiry : 02 September 2011 (Bought in spore)
Qty : 2tins
Price : $48/tin 1.5kg

2.) Baby Carrier
Brand : BabyLucky
Qty : 1pc

Sporty, I may not b able to make it for high tea for monday after all, starhub supposed to come to fix my box n do the modem today din appear, hubby say they changed to mon afternoon after my singtel installation and he ok without checking if I'm free, he assumes I got no life except take care of bb =(

carienz
after rebonding cannot wash hair for 2 days..
happy.gif

misty
that's e same article that devlina shared on the nov mtb group in fb.. hehe..
happy.gif
but i really wonder if can store up to 4 days? prob in cooler countries..

carolorac, so sorry but this time I'm unable to meet you at Eunos.

Hi ladies, DeBabyShoppe PMed me to inform that they allow us to get 10 cups mailed to 10 different addresses and still enjoy the 10% discount, but must pay for postage cost as follows:-

Normal postage for 1 cup - $0.80
Normal postage for 2-3 cups - $1
Registered mail is additional $2.24.

It may be easier this way. So if keen, do transfer the postage cost to me too. I will be closing the spree at 10 cups.

Spreeing for Doidy Cup from DeBabyShoppe >>> http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3558993.html?1264649503. Collection at Yew Tee mrt stn. Other venue can be arrange to my convenience or we have another gathering? Will close spree upon order and payment of 10 cups. Will terminate the spree if target is not hit or payment not done by 31st Jan 2359hr. If keen, pls note down your name on the list and transfer to my POSB saving acct no. 057785608. Will refund if the spree doesn't go thru.

1. Esther - Cerise Sparkle
2. zhen zhen
3. carinez1 - Orange
4. Fieda - blue
5. Fieda - purple
6. Shirlin - Cerise Sparkle
7. momo_mummy - red
8. zentan - blue
9. carolorac - Cerise Sparkle

Hope momo_mummy dun mind, just to share: Was told by momo_mummy that her gf's 2 kids doesn't know how to use it or like to use it so she find it useless. momo_mummy still decide to remain in the spree though. I guess it's up to individual baby as there's also good reviews. Do google on it before deciding on the purchase.

Blessedcyn> the strapless nursing bra spree close Liao I think...

Sporty> u just ordered strPless nursing bra? Mind sharing the website?

hi mummies.i'm from the jul10 mummy thread.. i am expecting my no.3 this coming jul 2010.. am looking for a confinement lady now.. someone who can look after me and bb day and night... if you have any good recommendation, can PM me? thanks. My budget is 1.8K to 2K

Thanks

Sorry to interrupt, I have a BNWT authentic classic noel henry diaper bag in navy at only s$355 for self pickup at jurong or s$365 for courier to your place... bag is brand new, comes with dustbag, hanging tags and care card...this diaper bag was retailing at 800+ in singapore boutique...pls email me at [email protected] if u are keen, bag is here already... can have a nice diaper bag for CNY...
happy.gif

3576944.jpg

ayukie, shirlin: ocbc angpow nice ah?
happy.gif

gals, long tm nvr post liao, so bz with bb and renos... going back to wrk on monday le, sianz...

haven't even managed to join u gers for gathering then must get bz wih wrk le
sad.gif

i'm also along northeast line, hehe... until end feb cos shifting to be nearer sporty and ayukie soon...

hey mummies,

I am also staying along north-east line. Heh still practicing to sling my gal so that i can bring her out on gatherings/shoppings alone.

Now on the lookout for jobs, since sigh.. i will be jobless after my so called maternity leave ends in end feb.

WAH SO MANY NORTH EAST LINE MUMMIES AH??
That time i was looking for North east line mummies and ended up only found other 2 mummies... y suddenly all the north east line mummies pop out...

Pls report urself and sign attendance and let's meet up... When??? <wat>:
1) Momo Mummy
2) Kimifin
3) Agata
4) Verda
5) Melodie
6) Carinez
7) Nicole

momo_mummy, wah... so onz ah? haha

Northeast Line Kakis:

1) Momo Mummy
2) Kimifin
3) Agata
4) Verda
5) Melodie
6) Carinez
7) Nicole
8) Devlina (Catmon)
9) Reenie

Ehhh... where u all stay?? Got Kovan mummy bo? Everyday i wan lunch kakis i cant find anyone to eat with me and end up i always eat maggie mee...

Northeast Line Kakis:

Pls report urself and sign attendance and let's meet up... When???

1) Momo Mummy - Kovan
2) Kimifin
3) Agata
4) Verda
5) Melodie
6) Carinez
7) Nicole
8) Devlina (Catmon)
9) Reenie

shirlin, yes i kno what u meant...last time i worked in one bank tha suddenly when i switched to another bank, i can still say the greeting for bank A...so funny lor...my colleagues all heard me and burst out laughing!! haha

carinez, u spotting new hairdo eh? we can see on mon then :p

shihui, yes if u keen to go better make reservation fast lor
happy.gif

momoko, ok no prob...noted
happy.gif
join us next time if there's a gathering

carinez/blessedcyn, mine is not nursing bra...its juz tube bra...but the BP juz closed liao...opps :p

Our high tea date!!
Date : 1 Feb 2010 (Mon)
Venue : Coffee Lounge @ Goodwood Park
Time: 3pm

1. Jane
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5.1st time mummy
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. alicia
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. chris (KIV)
15. carinez
16. fieda
17. nicole
18. haitong
19. tanly
20. kimifin (KIV)
21. nov bb
22. zhen zhen
23. swanston

momo_mummy: i'm starting wrk on mon le... lagi sianz, hv a gd nite's rest, i'm going to watch tv le
happy.gif

sporty: when u going back to wrk? thot of asking u to org a gathering at e function rm @ my pl, dunno feasible a nt...

melodie, me going back on 8 feb... where's ur place at? i can organise one where everyone can bring their bbs and hbs...how many paxs can ur function room house?

hello.. ab it lazy to post nowadays :p

re: small small world mat, i got mine last yr during my confinement online shopping. they were prompt in delivering and i even got a picnic mat free
happy.gif

ok, lazy to post liaos. lol. finished my chores for the week. gg to get my new iphone 32gb tml.
happy.gif

sporty, so fast also ah?

my place at rivervale (along buangkok dr), near catmon and reenie.

i dunno hw many pple can fit into e rm, but ever had a party with 30pax at 1 tm inside &amp; still got space.

melodie, yes very fast...thas why mon's gathering is the "last" gathering before i "retire" and go back to work... ohh if can house only 30paxs, we cant do whole family one...maybe mummies and bbs lor... i ever done a big gathering of almost 50 bbs with their mummies and daddies :p but we need a big function room... since its ur function room, when u prefer to have the gathering? on weekends i presume?

sporty, yah... mabbe weekends better cos most mummies go back to wrk le... my function rm not big leh cos small devt. mah.

forgot to mention also, here must book in adv cos very "hot" on weekends &amp; got morning or afternoon sessions. i must go chk out timing...

or any mummies staying in devt. with big function rms? then we can do a BIG one!

wow, 50pax is a lot !!! u're good manz... :D

ayukie, icic... i haven't seen them, i'm sure shirlin can get u some :p

melodie, maybe we can do it after CNY ba...since u providing the venue, maybe u can lemme kno when's the date? yes imagine almost 50 mummies and bbs tha were born in same mth gather tog...very fun lor... anyways, i had kakis (like our common fren, carolyn) to organise together also so i might need help from some of the gals here to organise...

momo mummy > I go kovan ard once or twice a week nowadays to go take driving. Normally my driving lessons start at 12.45pm and ends ard 2plus. Hee maybe can meet you for lunch so u don't need to eat instant noodles!

sporty, yah... Nw too bz to org also. After cny better... Is a sun afternoon good? U will hv a lot of helpers, no worries... :p

ayukie, shiokz! Cny clothes bot liao?

melodie, how abt 7 mar or 14 mar which are sundays...maybe we do a rain check with the rest of the gals...

gathering on one of the sun afternoons in Mar, pls indicate ur interest...venue's @ Rivervale area in Seng Kang...

1. melodie
2. sporty
3. mm6j

add ur name in if u are keen
happy.gif

sporty, yah... Nw too bz to org also. After cny better... Is a sun afternoon good? U will hv a lot of helpers, no worries... :p

ayukie, shiokz! Cny clothes bot liao?

melodie, then we make it 7 mar then cuz before cny now also too rush and some pple might need to do visiting during cny lor...

mel - erm bought a shirt and a pair of jeans both from gap but the jeans is worrying cause i bought 2 sizes bigger than my pre-preg but then i also dunno when i can fit my old jeans haiz ..

gathering on one of the sun afternoons in Mar, pls indicate ur interest...venue's @ Rivervale area in Seng Kang...

1. melodie
2. sporty
3. mm6j
4. ayukie

Esther> I'd like 1, ONLY if can deliver to my address coz collection point is too far for me. Tat means xfer $12.41 to ur a/c izzit?

carolorac, so sorry but this time I'm unable to meet you at Eunos.

Hi ladies, DeBabyShoppe PMed me to inform that they allow us to get 10 cups mailed to 10 different addresses and still enjoy the 10% discount, but must pay for postage cost as follows:-

It may be easier this way. So if keen, do transfer the postage cost to me too. I will be closing the spree at 10 cups.

Spreeing for Doidy Cup from DeBabyShoppe >>> http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3558993.html?1264649503. Collection at Yew Tee mrt stn. Other venue can be arrange to my convenience or we have another gathering? Will close spree upon order and payment of 10 cups. Will terminate the spree if target is not hit or payment not done by 31st Jan 2359hr. If keen, pls note down your name on the list and transfer to my POSB saving acct no. 057785608. Will refund if the spree doesn't go thru.

2. zhen zhen
3. carinez1 - Orange
4. Fieda - blue
5. Fieda - purple
7. momo_mummy - red
8. zentan - blue
10.Cheryl - Turqoise (*only if can deliver to hse)

Hope momo_mummy dun mind, just to share: Was told by momo_mummy that her gf's 2 kids doesn't know how to use it or like to use it so she find it useless. momo_mummy still decide to remain in the spree though. I guess it's up to individual baby as there's also good reviews. Do google on it before deciding on the purchase.

I am also in the northeast line
happy.gif

Northeast Line Kakis:

1) Momo Mummy
2) Kimifin
3) Agata
4) Verda
5) Melodie
6) Carinez
7) Nicole
8) Devlina (Catmon)
9) Reenie
10) Starrz

Cheryl, yup, pls kindly transfer $12.41(inclusive of normal postage) to my POSB saving acct no. 057785608 and pm me your home and email address.

Hi ladies, we have hit moq of 10 cups! Kindly transfer to my POSB saving acct no. 057785608 and pm me your home and email address asap. Pls note postage cost as follows:-

Spreeing for Doidy Cup from DeBabyShoppe >>> http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3558993.html?1264649503.

2. zhen zhen
3. carinez1 - Orange
4. Fieda - blue
5. Fieda - purple
7. momo_mummy - red
8. zentan - blue
10.Cheryl - Turqoise (*only if can deliver to hse)

Adding my name to the list. hee first time meeting u mummies. (scardy heart thumbing lol)

1. melodie
2. sporty
3. mm6j
4. ayukie
5. verda

good morning mummies!! Up pumping after 12 hr, my bb sleep from 12am to 6am this morning, so happy, but in between she got move move and eh eh eh, i just give her the pacifier and she continue to sleep...

im also staying at sengkang, any mummies gg for Feb 1th gathering staying at fernvale areas? we can share a cab to our high tea!!

1. melodie
2. sporty
3. mm6j
4. ayukie
5. verda
6. Alicia

Momo mummy> I can join u for lunch!! Ur Hse nearby so Many coffeeshops to makan y u eat maggi mee? I'm just 4bus stops away frm u nia... Will be free till 1st march!

Sporty> not very new hairdo la haha just did natural rebonding for the side of my hair and fringe only.. But don think hairdresser did a gd job leh.. He din touch my baby hair then still got abit of small curly hair not nice... Gg to try something for first time, gonna dye my hair myself tml using the liese! Save money! Pray for me man hope it works out.. If not monday diu lian..

Back