(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

carinez1: near the park connector means punggol pk there ah? if so, u're near me too.

momo_mummy: i can't do lunch cos got to work, enjoy ur lunch NE mummies!

alicia, carinez: i just used liese to colour my hair, 1st tm try to color my hair at home, quite ok...

but hor, my hair too much and too long so can't get the foam to cover all parts...

still going to salon is better :p

melodie & devlina, no prob
happy.gif

hey folks,

i had very bad food poisoning yest. went for wedding lunch then was at my mom's pl when i suddenly became very giddy and started vommitting.

went to clinic and immediately took a jab but i couldnt look after my boy cos of the dizziness and husb was jus recovering from flu and had to work this morning so with a very big heavy heart, left him with my mom's.

thank goodness he was very well behaved and slept from 9+pm to abt 5 am. am hoem with him now.

probably cant join u gals tml.
sad.gif
will see how *cross fingers

momoko> can u pass my stuff to swanston?

swanston> then i arrange with u to pick up my stuff

this incident has taught me a BIG lesson. moms CANNOT FALL SICK! thank goodness i haf my parents and sis to help if not i really cannot imagine.

Weekend gathering (with bbs and hbs)
Date : 7 March 2010 (Sunday)
Time : Afternoon
Venue : Condo @ Rivervale area at Seng Kang

1. melodie
2. sporty
3. mm6j
4. ayukie
5. verda
6. Alicia
7. Jane
8. Piggy
9. jolene428

MM600mlJ, wah pls take care ley.... cannot fall sick u are master jane ley....

momoko, got woodsville station meh? whahaha... near sengkang ah?

momo_mummy> thx, the attack was really sudden. caught me off guard, i never been so giddy in my life and the vomitting was a bad reminder of the morning sickness i never want to remember. thank goodness could still bf..

when i went to pick my boy this morn, when i carried him, he kept smiling then touched my face a few times as if to sayang me. really touched my heart that i melted and teared on the spot. my mom said she jus off the lights and told him to zz which he did. i am so proud of my lil boy cos i was afraid he would be cranky without me at bed time.

NE mummies gathering on tue, ah... I can't make it.
Going for rebonding on tue n shopping..
Hope can make it next time round. U all enjoy yourselves
happy.gif

rehi all
happy.gif

velo, if your boy is those kind who wake and drink then sleep in the nite one then not so bad la...yes, bbs can sense it when we are ard...yes if we pump more often, our ss will definitely increase...maybe u can start pumping more often now...

shihui, the high tea is until 530pm...we dun have our own room cuz the coffee lounge there dun have rooms, we do have our own corner tho...u can pump there if u are comfy enough and i guessed rest of the mummies wun mind...

funne, nope...aquamarine is international buffet...includes seafood like crabs, oysters etc and its only for weekdays lunch promo

rue, okies...thks for ur transfer...will check
happy.gif

momoko, ok sure
happy.gif

mm6j, u better rest well tom...take cares
happy.gif

Our high tea date!!
Date : 1 Feb 2010 (Mon)
Venue : Coffee Lounge @ Goodwood Park
Time: 3pm

1. Jane (KIV)
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5.1st time mummy
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. alicia
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. chris (KIV)
15. carinez
16. fieda
17. nicole
18. haitong
19. tanly
20. kimifin (KIV)
21. nov bb
22. zhen zhen
23. swanston

mm6j, your little boy is so sweet. i'm sure his smile made your day. hope you recover quickly from your bout of food poisoning and can join us tmr. want to see how young you look!
happy.gif

Momomummy> sure no prob let's meet at 2 then! Meet where and eat wat? Wats nice there? I know the beef noodles damn nice my favourite haha.. But mus see if u all take beef or not...

Melodie> ya only 2stops from punggol park...

Sporty> thanks! Will get it from u tml!

mm6j> take care girl and hope U get well soon! I was giddy and vomitted recently too, totally know how awful the feeling was when u are worried of how to take care of baby... Haha if tml u can make it can bring the white cup? Hee

thx sporty, zhen zhen, superwalker and carinez..
happy.gif

zhen zhen> i look a serious mess now lah... u go and beo the other mummies :p

carinez> i will try. paiseh if i really cant.

zhenzhen, if u keen to look how young mm6j looks like...go see her fb...whahhahah :p

velo, good luck
happy.gif

carinez, ok juz took all the bottles down from the kitchen cabinet...hopefully its not too heavy! hehe

mm6j, rest is more impt...if really not well, we can always meet in next gathering...

hello mummies, anyone knows if we can do tummy slimming at those spas while we are still breastfeeding? like, will the chemical affect or anything like that?

also the other day i was down with fever 38.8 degrees, not sure if can breastfeed still, but anyway i poured away the expressed milk till i was 37.2 degrees. but then i check internet saying fever must carry on breastfeed cos can pass antibody to baby.
haiz..

now my supply like decreasing, dunno if it's me sensitive, but breasts like smaller, and milk not as much, dunno if it's cos of the slimming sessions or cos i was sick and took too much panadol.

my breast also got super hard lump, no matter how i massage or squeeze or pump or latch, also still there.

damn stress.

oh, i am also NEL mummy, punggol, the last stop. haha.

HAha, Jane ar, i so long nvr post here, was wondering who is mastermilky600ml....till i realise you pumped 600ml of milk...kauz...or should i say..cows...haha.

Northeast Line Kakis:

Pls report urself and sign attendance and let's meet up... When??? <wat>:

1) Momo Mummy
2) Kimifin
3) Agata
4) Verda
5) Melodie
6) Carinez
7) Nicole
8) Devlina (Catmon)
9) Reenie
10) Starrz
11) Jane
12) Momoko
13) zentan

Hi, mummies

1st time posting here but been a silent reader all this while. Was supposed to be a Nov MTB (EDD: 27 Nov) but bb was impatient and made his grand entrance one month earlier on 26 Oct, haha.

Ariesgal - Hehe, finally came in to say hello.
happy.gif

Btw, I recall a mummy was asking about bumbo chair promotions. Spring Maternity is selling at discounted price of $49.90 now (UP $69.90). I just bought my blue one at Spring Suntec today, very lucky managed to get the last one they had and it was just nice in blue for my bb boy.

Momo mummy - my boy also named Lucas; inspiration for his name as Daddy is a BIG Star Wars fan, hehe.

mm6j, take care and rest well. your boy is so lovely and sweet

myboyjovan: I think you are having breast infection bah. I have breast infection 2 times already... the panadol will decrease the supply tremendously but just keep pumping will be alright. As for the hard lump you need to massage with a warm cloth until it is gone. If there is pain do see your doctor to check whether you need antibodies and if there is pus in the lump

mm6j: Pls take gd care of yourself ya.. Thk your boy can sense tt you're sick and tts why he sayang-ed you.. Such a sweet boy..

Yaye.. HT in a few hrs time.. Gg handsfree tmr.. Lil L is with MIL.. She offered to look after her.. Finally can enjoy a nice meal with the mummies.. =P Now gg to pump den go Zzz liaoz...

hihi..
fell asleep aft latching bb.. now pumping.. :p

will be #2's first day in infantcare this morning... afraid i will cry...
sad.gif
somehow, i seem to be very attached to my gal leh... maybe i 重女轻男... :p

morning, nicole, didn't think would have pus, at first was painful, but i just carry on latching, oh no, if got pus then how?
cos i dun pump normally, i just latch.
didn't know panadol will decrease supply too, no wonder i like no milk already..sian.
then if fever, how? what medicine to take then won't reduce supply?
now the lump better but still a bit there.
milk supply never increase much too.

shihui, how's bb at infant care? you bring the expressed milk to the centre? or giving FM?

Hi myboyjovan, the pus is inside and need doctor to help to remove one. If ur pain and fever persist go to a GP now and ask him/her to help to check the breast. For the fever, I took panadol too.

more information from here: http://www.babycenter.com/0_mastitis_251.bc

Hope it will help and u recover soon as I know the pain is abit unbearable

morn all...my last week at home! *sob sob*

myboyjovan, if u are sick...the more u shd bf ur bb so tha the antibodies can be passed to them...u wanna see an LC for the lump? at least they can help u to squeeze it out, if not it will affect ur milk ss... i encountered a blocked duct few days back, its painful feeling like orh chey, so i keep pumping/latching and massaging it till now its gone!

d8ream8n, welcome
happy.gif

shirlin, u also handsfree eh? good good
happy.gif
haha

shihui, u sending meimei to infantcare at the same time in the morning as #1?

sporty, i still got 1 month but i already feel so sad abt leaving my boy and going back to work. keep doubting my decision to send him to infant care.

Shihui, ur #1 also in infant care? encountered any probs with infant care? I am also sending my boy but then so worried that I am making the wrong decision,

kimifin, its booked under my real name
happy.gif
so u confirmed going isit?

mitsy, u 1 mth...i 1 week more lor...sianz
sad.gif
which infant care u plan to send him to? at semb too?

Our high tea date!!

1. Jane (KIV)
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5.1st time mummy
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. alicia
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. chris (KIV)
15. carinez
16. fieda
17. nicole
18. haitong
19. tanly
20. kimifin
21. nov bb
22. zhen zhen
23. swanston

look like most of you going back to work..

hb had been complaining about work.. he said he wants to quit after CNY.. now i'm stress.. don't know how to cope without income if he really quit!!
sad.gif

our first choice is at cherie hearts in semb, near the chong pang nasi lemak there but then still waiting for the reply. Then 2nd choice will be eager beaver at yishun safra. Feel so guilty to send him to infant care. I told my hubby to be prepared that if he keeps falling sick or I really buay tahan the seperation anxiety, might quit my job to be SAHM.

Where's the kids room in vivo?

Vivocity
Level 1 – Ladies Toilet (Near Bakerzin), Lobby H Ladies Toilet and Lobby A Ladies Toilet
Level 2 - Near Lobby A Ladies Toilet (outside) and Lobby G Ladies Toilet
Level 3 - Near Lobby L Ladies Toilet (outside)
B2 - Opp Lobby L Ladies Toilet (outside).

funne, u not working now? if ur hb quit, still have ur income mah...

mitsy, i seen both of the CCs tha u mentioned...cherie hearts is not bad, the principal's a nice lady, she always call/sms me tha time when i was considering their skool... eager beaver also not bad but i find tha place abit cramped lor... ur parents or PILs cant help u to take care of ur boy?

morning mummies... so sad that i'll have to give today's hi-tea a miss
sad.gif
am down with flu and super blocked nose.. better not go.. gonna miss seeing all the cute baaabies and ultra-strong mummies.. *sigh*

can organise another one on friday b4 mummies go back to work?!?! heh... enjoy ya session today!

novbb, ok...pls take care
happy.gif

Our high tea date!!

1. Jane (KIV)
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5.1st time mummy
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. alicia
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. chris (KIV)
15. carinez
16. fieda
17. nicole
18. haitong
19. tanly
20. kimifin
21. swanston
22. zhen zhen

Where's the kids room in vivo?
Which of the below has the 6 nursing rooms?

Vivocity
Level 1 – Ladies Toilet (Near Bakerzin), Lobby H Ladies Toilet and Lobby A Ladies Toilet
Level 2 - Near Lobby A Ladies Toilet (outside) and Lobby G Ladies Toilet
Level 3 - Near Lobby L Ladies Toilet (outside)
B2 - Opp Lobby L Ladies Toilet (outside).

juz back.. sent mei mei to her infantcare liao.. she seems ok.. will be going out to perm my hair soon..
happy.gif

momoko,
u still coming? i may not be able to make it if my hair perming drags too long.. if i dun appear later, will post the milkbags to you..
happy.gif

myboyjovan,
she's seems rather ok leh.. when i left, she was happily playing with the bouncer toys.. :p

sporty,
ya.. mei mei going to sch at the same time as gor gor.. somehow, #1 felt better emotionally when bb is going infantcare.. guess he feels tt there's no special treatment for mei mei thus feel happier.. :p

Mitsy,
it's bb's first day at infantcare today.. when i went in the morning, got a shock coz i saw many crying babies.. :p but aft a while, they settled down liao n dun cry tt much.. asked the person i/c n she told me tt bcoz it's Mon, many of the babies miss their parents.. :p will get better over the week...

so far still okie.. will continue to observe them for the wk..
happy.gif

last wk i'm already suffering fr pre-seperation anxiety liao.. kept thinking tt i want to delay her start of infant care n stay at home look aft her.. was feeling sooo blue... but told myself tt eventually she's still going to attend infantcare... it will be better to send her in when she still haven't start recognising pple than sending her in when she starts having seperation anxiety...

will be testing water for 1mth.. if she keeps falling sick, i may take no pay leave till she's older..

funne,
u still working? if still working, still have your income to tahan awhile.. else, ask him to look for job while working in the current company..
happy.gif

i'm on no pay leave till end of the yr..
coz no one can look after bb and infant care/maid is out for us..

sometimes really don't know how he think!

shihui, yes definitely #1 will feel better emotionally if #2 goes to skool together...oh, so u might not come later if ur perming drags on? ok noted...what time is ur appt at the salon?

funne, how abt letting him take care of bb and u go back to work? :p then see whether he still wanna quit...

i asked him to 'tong' until end of the yr, then he take care of bb while i work wor..
he's quite good in taking care of bb.. last sat i went facial, he actually bring #1 and #2 out for breakfast and a walk for about 3 hrs.

sporty, today hor, aiyah, i think i might not be able to make it leh.... cos my elder gal dunno why suddenly got fever since yesterday afternoon.... quite high somemore.... reached 38.7 at one point but she is darn active lor..... so i also dunno if i should stay around in case my mum cannot cope.... I PM you my # and you sms reply? then if i really cannot, I sms you.

funne,
last year, my hubby tendered his resignation b4 knowing tt i was preg with #2.. :p but i was quite ok with it since i'm still working.. juz tt got to be abit more thrifty..
happy.gif

tt time i couldn't understand my hb too.. i was wondering y can't he continue with his ex company while looking for a job.. but he told me tt looking for a job is not easy while working.. got to make up lots of stupid excuses when applying for urgent leaves to attend interviews.. and he can focus more on looking for a job aft he quits..

in the end, we compromise abit lah.. he quit lor.. but, i made him promise me tt if he can't find a job within 3mths, by the 4th mth, he can't be choosy n will hav to accept any offer tt comes by.. :p

throw the option back to him.. make him do the calculation.. see how many mths u can tong without income with ur current savings.. den let him decide if he still feel like quitting..
happy.gif

funne, then good mah...u switch roles with ur hb...juz ask him to ren awhile lor

catechins, think i will be like u next mon :p by then u shd settle down liao'

ariesgal, ok sure...will check my PM now...hope ur gal recovers soon
happy.gif

Our high tea date!!

1. Jane (KIV)
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5.1st time mummy
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. alicia
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal (KIV)
13. Shihui
14. chris (KIV)
15. carinez
16. fieda
17. nicole
18. haitong
19. tanly
20. kimifin
21. swanston
22. zhen zhen

MM6J -- take care wor .. aiyooo .. haiz ..

re: boobs size ... i still think size do matters abt amt we can pump .. whahhaa ..
my max is still around 200ml but never 600 haha .. regarding lumps must perserve and pump pump out .. lump will affect ouitput .. although i always have lumps npo matter how i pump haiz .. sianz ..

morning mummies!

mm6j, you rest more. will meet up with you at the next gathering, when you're back to your chio chio self.
happy.gif

kimifin, the one with 6 nursing rooms is at the water play area. near burger king. the ones you mentioned are more the kids changing rooms i think.

shihui, glad to hear that your girl seems to be ok at infantcare. that's one load off your mind!
happy.gif

funne, wah! your hubby very power leh. on sat, i ask my hubby to look after both my girls so i can quickly go cut hair. he say cannot manage both. so in the end i have to bring my older girl along with me. fortunately, she was very well behaved, and just sat on the chair beside me for almost an hr! of course i give her magazine to flip and play silly games to entertain her too.

Back