(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

fieda: hahaha.. we are gg to be neighbours :D

for ur problem with ur MIL hor.. thk must cool it down first wor.. coz now our hormones not well, so everythg said may not be wat we meant to.. so best to keep cool for nw then see abt it later on..

yest was at my mum's hse and she was saying she actually worried if she does confinement with me, our r/s may get bad again coz she will nag and i will be irritated by her nagging..

so now we thinking of either a daytime confinement lady (dont need to stay in).. anyone got recommendation?

jolene,
tks...yah saw some forum oso saying tat their result is bad but bb was born healthily...
but in 1st place i heard d news is bad, i wil b so moody...i kenot take any stress de...haiz...

dingdong,
never dare to tel too many ppl yet..
jus tol my mom n a bestfren...both in msia...
hb was wrkg duno how to broke d news to him yet..
yah now jus can pray hard n wish bb healthily!!!
"BB WILL B FINE N GROW UP HEALTHILY"...jiayou..gambateh....

sweetie,

I understand how u feel. cos I feel the same when i got the result too.

i got back my OSCAR test result too. apparantly my NT scan is 2.5mm but my blood test result puts me into higher risk. thus overall, my risk factor is 1:254 while the cut off point is 1:300. My gynae explains that thats means out of 100%, there is 99.6% chance that my baby is normal. And becos of the risk of misscarriage for the amnio test, he recommends me to think carefully whether i want to do the test or not as he can't make the decision for me. But he left me with a phrase, saying "from his experience and his gut feel, my baby is ok n normal." Anyway, my hb n I had decided not to do the amino test as I dont want to risk having a mis-carriage.

My friend has a result of 1:194 and went for the amino test, turn out her baby is normal.

One good news, my gynae told me that I am having a boy this time..
happy.gif

hmz sweetie - no wonder bah .. i took mine at 11 wks 4 days so bb smaller ... my edd is nov 2nd .. 3 days earilier than urs .. anyway dun worry too much .. you b seeing ur gynae later see what he says bah ..

wahhhh shannon so great u know ur bb gender liaoz ... mine gotta wait till 15th then know .. i miss my bb manz ..

my colleague just gave birth today! anyone knows whether there's any pang tang about preggie lady visiting new born in hospital?

dingdong
I juz went to vist my fren who gave birth last wk ...shldnt be a prob. Just take note not to attend white affairs.

dingdong
yah true...as for my fren, she smsed me telling me abt her newborn & that she wan me visit her. So u may wan ask her 1st. As for weddings, I always ask my frenz 1st if they're okie with this MTB attending.

saintbaby
dun be ridiculous...of coz u're going for the OSCAR...dun wori, we will all be fine.

'mama devlina' scolding le..
happy.gif

but seriously im also quite worried la, cos in the past my gynea never ask me to do OSCAR one, duno y this one he wans me to do.. but i know myself that if the results are no good, i know what i will do..

Ok will join nov group in FB.

Dingdong:
I've never heard of pregnant mothers cannot go visit newborn.
But I've heard of pregnant mothers not advisable to carry babies cos the baby might become traumatized after that for the whole nite if the baby is bang tang

zentan, yup. i heard from my mom that cannot touch other's babies one one is pregnant as it may cause harm on the baby. it happened to me when i was a baby. i cried throughout the night after i was touched by a preggie lady. my mom said it could be undone by performing some rites but it'll harm the MTB. aiyah...all the very pang tang things.

my mum also ORDERED me not to visit anyone who has just given birth at the hospital and not to attend any funerals. but then again, pantang things are subjective. if you believe you follow, dun believe, don't follow.

Hi, Swanston!

Had not logged in for a long time. Pls update my details. Gynae - Dr YY Tan, Eastshore Hosp. Job - Air Stewardess. Thanks.
happy.gif

oh yaa, mummies!!!

i did some research on supplements for the bb during pregnancy :D Think if we always MS hor, we may not have enough nutrients for our bb so better eat some supplements.. so far i bought DHA 250 and Calcimate Plus 800 from GNC.. its okay for pregnant women :D

haha actually had a small disagreement with my hb and he said i shld eat supplements if i cant take normal food like fish and milk.. coz he doesnt want to shortchange his bb lor.. which is true ba.. i feel so useless as a mother initially but after thinking through, i think i shld try to supplement my bb if i cant eat normally
happy.gif

So if u all wana eat supplements, can try this two too
happy.gif

morning gals....

had my oscar test yesterday...... everything went well, low risk etc..... only my bb seems a little small..... only 5.72cm..... and the sonographer says 80% girl again......
happy.gif

Morning ladies,
My gynae prescribed multivit n calcium for me during my last visit at 11wks he say can take already.btw I still have folic acid and b5 from 1st visit to the gynae.should I stop these 2 or continue.seems like alot to take.I took omega3,multivit n grapeseed extract from usana from previous pregnancy.but this time I stop temporary after knowing i'm pregnant.I'll continue after I'm 12wks.

ariesgal:
your #1 is a gal?
My #1 is a gal so I'm hoping for a boy this time.but if it's a gal again also fine with me.

actually for preg to visit newborns.... i don't see anything wrong.... i visited my colleague when she gave birth and i was 6 mths preggie then.... when my turn to deliver, 3 preggie friends visited me and carried my bb..... bb was ok.... except on the 1st month, she was cranky....

zentan, yeah #1 is a girl.... actually for me, i am ok with girl but all pp around me hoping for a boy this time so i'm under pressure... hee... then my gynae say nevermind, will confirm in a month's time cos my SIL also like this..... at 12 wk 80% girl but at 16 wk, can see the small rocket so end up boy.....

morning ladies. wah, how come everyone know what gender ur bb going to be at the oscar? when i asked they tell me have to wait till later or 20th week.

sweetie, did everything go well at ur gynae appt last night?

Jolene happy birthday to u too.. enjoy ur bdae with ur bb ya..

I'm so sad, past 2weeks i'm nt ard tink my boss helped mi do my werk, then today when i came back nt much werk left, means i will be less paid. soon will be jobless le, as i'm hourly paid de.

Back