(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

fieda
yesh yesh...my lao gong is chinese
happy.gif

eh ur bday not dec 10 meh? then who is valerie huh? oppss...ayukie la...hehehehe

Hey ladies, i really dun like facebook, so difficult to use de.. Friendster beta, although already very outdate..

Just finished eating chicken soup maggi mee, keke.. very nice but salty.. gt craving since yest, afternoon didnt get the chance to eat, whole day nausea.. now much more beta..

Dear Nov MTBs,

I have created a Nov MTB Group in my FB, for those who have added me, I'll send you a request to join in the group. Please add me at [email protected] if you wish to join in the crowd. After you have joined the group, do let the rest of the members know your nick in forum so that we don't get confuse K!! TGIF!!

morning ladies.

just did my oscar test yest. was told tat bb is doing well. finally heard bb's heartbeat for the first time. so amazing.
happy.gif

sweetie, yeh. so relieved. after not seeing bb for so long got abit worried. i lost 1.1kg too when i weigh at tmc clinic yest. sat go to my gynae's clinic see if the scale is accurate. hahaha.

Morning ladies
Thanks for the Birthday wishes! *shy*

wow..all got FB, i dont have leh.. i also want to join..add me, add me..
[email protected], im irene she

i got my fresh got milk from Hay Dairies 67920931, www.haydairies.com.sg
For Tampines they delivery on Thurs, do call to check yr area will be delivery on which day..
800ml x2 S16, not delivery charge. Is fresh pasteurised & Homogenised goat's milk.
Infant who a intolerant to cow milk can try goat milk. i remember when i was young every morning i drink a glass of warm goat milk
happy.gif

For those who worry the odour can choose choco, my fav.. can also try orginal and add milo
happy.gif

swanston me also on my last visit i think because of the ms bah .. great to see bb uh ? i also miss bb alot liaoz haiz .. cant wait for next month to see bb ...

every month my hubby and i like to visit the farm ard there..u can bring yr kids to see how they milk the goat..
i also like to go ard other farm to buy fresh veg and fish..my hubby fav eel fish
i grill it like the unagi we eat in japanese resturat..
sometime make soup, i add ginseng..

Yoz, Mama's...

It's really nice to have FB of yours, breaking the ice, hehe!! For those whom have added me, I'll sure send you the request to join in the Nov MTB group...No worries!! I won't be hanging ard here that frequent k...

chen mama really know how to cook wow ... **pei fu** i cook simple vege also dunno can make it anot you can make unagiiiii wow wow wow ...

wah.. chen mama.... where u stay... can tumpang go together or not... lol...
i also wanted to bring my gal to farms, but not really have chance to go, any other farm other than hay diaries?

hihi!
gd morning!
happy.gif
wah... all so active in facebook ah... add meeee!! my email is [email protected]

chen mama,
i love goat milk too.. my workplace is very near to hay's dairy.. sometimes, if i drive to work, will go there during lunchtime to buy the milk... :p but now hor, due to MS, i dun dare touch goat milk for the time being..

choco only same one..
they dont charge me leh..
when buy there , they pack nicely in container with ice..good service.

Shihui,
try the choco small first..

yeah, i love to cook coz i love to eat..usually i like to prepare japanese dishes at home.

when preggy have been abit lazy..sometime just make soup noodle

Lemon Tree,
i stay tampines central..

There are quite alot of farm there.. you can buy fresh veg at Aero-green farm, Khai Seng fish farm to buy live fish (many kinds) also have frog farm..if you eat frog legs then i love the fat frog there..

u can check kranji conuntryside website..
another interesting farm for kids..www.bollywoodveggies.com they also serve lunch :p

i also buy my herb plants at the farm.

icic. so potassium supposed to be better for bb lah. oki... hmmm. when i muster enough courage to try, i will buy a bottle of choc goat milk. hehe.

chen ma ma, how to prepare the unagi? share leh. my hubby love unagi.
happy.gif
the eel can only get at the farm ar? where are the farms that you visit? all at lim chu kang? btw happy belated birthday dear. i wasn't online yest so only saw today.

swanston,
Thanks
happy.gif

sure, will share how to make and where to get later ..ok? after i finish my work.

for your inform.. eating eel is a tonic for men in japan
happy.gif

chen ma ma, thanks. really? hahaha. no wonder my hubby love it. this is the only main dish he will ever eat at jap restaurants.

I love unagi too! But a few days ago, I ate unagi sushi n other sushi - somehow everything smells or taste weird now
sad.gif
So sad. Then ystd ate McDonald, but the french fries now I found got funny smell too. Sigh!

Hi ladies!! My FB suddenly got alot of frd requests haha.. i think i join the group after my wedding in may ba hahaha

Back