shelled
Active Member
delfine
Not very early, actually. We found out @ 15wks.
But better than my #1 lah! Everytime I think about it still get a bit pissed off cos my #1 is super uncooperative. Luckily he come out still quite guai. Otherwise I sure smack his bumbum very often!
sheryn
According to old wives' tales, if you crave salty/sour foods, then you are having a boy. If sweet foods, then it's a girl.
So... what have u been craving recently?
Not very early, actually. We found out @ 15wks.
But better than my #1 lah! Everytime I think about it still get a bit pissed off cos my #1 is super uncooperative. Luckily he come out still quite guai. Otherwise I sure smack his bumbum very often!
sheryn
According to old wives' tales, if you crave salty/sour foods, then you are having a boy. If sweet foods, then it's a girl.
So... what have u been craving recently?