cho>
oic. Hee hee. Anyway I shal try it out ,thanks ya
cho these days I always dream of food too, today I dreamt of bbq CRABS feast, so many crabs & seafood on bbq mesh and I ate one crab full of flesh, heee, its in my dream tat I can only enjoy food.
Heard tat we try to avoid crabs or else bb come ou hands & legs like crabs and move & active around , duno true anot.
milkyway>
how u feeling today, maybe do a change of ur usual meals, maybe bb got bored

..
I hate MS coming back too very depressing one.. I like Kway Chap tooo. I like the small intestine. Am now wonder if beef intestine taste alike anot. Cuz duno y, I dun like portk stuff anymore.
new mtb>
thanks for the pix.. I like height cot too, but once bb get bigger can the cot lower down? Heard from my colleague their bb reach 6months old start to climb. Wow, not bad so many freebies, some cots dun come with mattress and the cushy around the bed one need to buy, I duno is it call cot runner :

.. still got diaper change organizer some more.. any way free. Today suppose to wake up early go taka and go breeks for Korean food, sky like dark and going to rain,luck din go la, its indeed raining.
princessxiaomei>
me too. Easily get bloated and nausea once I step out of house.. or stand or walk too long, I will wana vomit.
Heard tat clarin oil & cream is good though, but expensive hor, my breast getting more itchy, so i think my skin is stretching & dry I is palmer breast firming cream & use palmer post natal cream

, duno can anot

..
sheryn>
paracetamol and panadol is the same. Ya, we can take, Gynea & GP oso told me can take la. If we never recover fast bb will too suffer.. hope u are better now. During pregnancy a lot of constraint one.
Sushi ! droolings, I like wasabi and soya sauce, doctor say can eat sashimi, if u trust their manage the raw food well,without contaminate,. u swimming at where? I love swimming, but u just recover from fever?