Kat
no choice leh, my boy cannot sit still. He is so bored at home, keep wanting to touch the sound system, climb up the stairs, it is also very tiring to keep controlling him. He enjoyed the Botanic Gardens so much and learnt so many new words after that so it was really worth it. As for zoo, my membership ending next month so thought I'll bring him 1 more time. Its with hubby so not so bad and we took the tram so didn't walk too much.
Oh, mummies, just wanted to share. Went to Spring Maternity after lunch, wanted to get some casual pants and shorts and seems like their price has gone up quite a bit since 2 years back. A pair of plain knitted shorts costs $29.90!! I think that is really too expensive. Gosh! Their cost price is probably only $5. Hmmm, need to look at your other recommendations on other places for maternity clothes. I got most of my stuff from them and Cloud 9 previously. I don't mind paying for nice going out clothes but so much for casuals which I wear at home is really not worth it.