(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

flower4, usual stuff leh.. bf had bread and milk, lunch had porridge with fish... then afternoon feels very nausea and dinner dont feel like eating but ate some rice...
 


flower4
<blockquote>Ya, the mattress is free. It's "Fibrelux mattress". It claims to be safe, comfortable, easy maintenance, etc... I don't know whether it's as good as it claims though.
happy.gif

It also comes with a 5-piece bedding set. Got the cushy thing round the sides of the cot and some bolster and pillow, I think.
And also a diaper change organiser. The diaper change organiser is made of cloth and hangs on the side of the bed. Somehow it doesn't look that durable. But I don't know. Never used before. Heh.
The brand is Rocio by bonbebe. I searched the internet for the pic.
happy.gif
</blockquote>
2251099.jpg
 
new_mtb: wa.. e cot looks q good.. so it was on almost 50% disc? 700 -> 300+??

actually all cots look e same leh..
 
cho
<blockquote>Ya, most cots do look the same. I'm just a bit fussy about the height. This one seems slightly higher than others I've seen. Heehee. But it's best that you go down and take a look for yourself.
I went down today at 10am when it opens. Not crowded at all. So my hubby and I happily browse through the fair. Made our purchase by 11am and got out of the fair and headed for an early lunch. It started getting really crowded. So many prams and little kids running around. My hubby was worried they'll bump into my little tummy but I assured him that my fats is probably sufficient to protect against a 3 year old. Haha.</blockquote>
 
Mamijoan..

No, its just normal DnC. For the Op, Dr fees alone is 1K plus alr.. I remembered shivering alot when i was in the operating theatre. even the warm blankets didnt help. they gave me warm packs to add on and i realised they charged me for it too. My very first appt with the gynae alr cost me like 400 plus.. every other appts are like an avg of 200.

Anyway, its all over le.. Im not seeing that gynae anymore also..
 
Rach..

remember MBR? I was in this forum initially when u joined too. But due to complications, I stayed away for quite some time le. Does this ring a bell to u?

Just saw my gynae on Fri. Bb's considered small in size as compared to what i hear from you gals here but bb's doing well la.. and that's wat matters. NT scan is at low risk, blood test normal. Wanted to see bb's gender but bb's legs were obstructing the view.. haha.. During the scan, bb was initially slping.. then suddenly did a "hiccup" motion.. so cute...

next appt in a mths' time.. Hubby asked gynae why so long? (Usually my appts are like once per week or once every 2 weeks.) Dr ask why? wana come every 2 weeks ah? then hubby gave the excuse that i'll miss him.. the nurse laugh. haiz.. Dr say can.. can come visit him but bb doin well so not necessary la.. *heez*
 
morning mummies!!
gosh, i woke up today dreaming of kway chup!! too bad my fav kway chup stall only opens in e noon and nite.. so cant hav it for breakfast..
=( hubby is still asleep..

haiz...
 
Sorry to interrupt mummies...i have the following for sale:

1. Pigeon Fridge to go (Totally new) - selling at $40 with free 3 pcs of pigeon storage bottles worth $15+

2. Lucky Baby warmer (used once) - bought at $34.90 selling at $25.00

Self collect at Geylang or Sembawang, PM me for details please.
 
Rach: may i know which online maternity you visit?
Cho: So you have decided on OSCAR instead I will be going for my Amino tests next month, is it painful?
 
Morning!

*milkway*
Same like me.. morning and lunch time still okay.. come to late afternoon onwards nausea and don't have much appetite to eat... i will get dizzy too.. then night time PUKe all dinner... sigh...

*cho*
You doing OSCAR? i thought you just did FTS? FTS and OSCAR same anot?
 
午安!Ladies..

milkyway >

yeah.. the brand of the cotbed is Rocio.. I going to get it before the fair ends.. my mil decided to buy for bb le.. yeah~~

I'm feeling slightly better le.. just that my throat n tongue the area is very dry.. but i drank alot of water le.. stl got abit of block nose also..

flower4 >

Yeah i felt warm.. no headache though.. and kept sneezing.. so hubby touch my forehead n said i got slight fever.. ask me take panadol.. cos he was there at my last visit with gynae n he also heard gynae said can only take panadol.. but i only took one panadol last nite and went straight to bed.

Yeah the cotbed can let bb sleep until 5yrs old.. its like if u can take care of the bed.. can save on a new bed for 5 yrs.. so y not.. and its quite nice..

ww >

yeah..maybe.. it's like friday nite i go bb fair.. then sat i go imm.. so nv rest while n kept walking bah... my body is weak..

I going to eat sushi at Japanese Vllage at JWSportsComplex later.. but only can eat cooked ones.. but nvm.. felt like eating now.. hee.. today Sunny day again!! Swimming!!!
 
woah.. so many of you here still can go walk walk for long time... i travel from home to town already feel like coming home don't wanna walk anymore. So dizzy and feel nausea.. sobsob..
 
hmm... i somehow glanced around somewhere but cannot remember where.. regarding stretchmark lotions/creams etc....... many people using different ones right... some even apply Johnson baby oil or baby lotion? Is it really effective? On and off i do use baby lotion on my body... to moisturize my skin.... was thinking of using the Johnson Baby oil on alternate days.. wonder is it okay?
 
cho>
oic. Hee hee. Anyway I shal try it out ,thanks ya

cho these days I always dream of food too, today I dreamt of bbq CRABS feast, so many crabs &amp; seafood on bbq mesh and I ate one crab full of flesh, heee, its in my dream tat I can only enjoy food.

Heard tat we try to avoid crabs or else bb come ou hands &amp; legs like crabs and move &amp; active around , duno true anot. :p

milkyway>

how u feeling today, maybe do a change of ur usual meals, maybe bb got bored :p..
I hate MS coming back too very depressing one.. I like Kway Chap tooo. I like the small intestine. Am now wonder if beef intestine taste alike anot. Cuz duno y, I dun like portk stuff anymore.

new mtb>

thanks for the pix.. I like height cot too, but once bb get bigger can the cot lower down? Heard from my colleague their bb reach 6months old start to climb. Wow, not bad so many freebies, some cots dun come with mattress and the cushy around the bed one need to buy, I duno is it call cot runner ::p.. still got diaper change organizer some more.. any way free. Today suppose to wake up early go taka and go breeks for Korean food, sky like dark and going to rain,luck din go la, its indeed raining.

princessxiaomei>
me too. Easily get bloated and nausea once I step out of house.. or stand or walk too long, I will wana vomit.

Heard tat clarin oil &amp; cream is good though, but expensive hor, my breast getting more itchy, so i think my skin is stretching &amp; dry I is palmer breast firming cream &amp; use palmer post natal cream :p, duno can anot :p..


sheryn>
paracetamol and panadol is the same. Ya, we can take, Gynea &amp; GP oso told me can take la. If we never recover fast bb will too suffer.. hope u are better now. During pregnancy a lot of constraint one.

Sushi ! droolings, I like wasabi and soya sauce, doctor say can eat sashimi, if u trust their manage the raw food well,without contaminate,. u swimming at where? I love swimming, but u just recover from fever?
 
flower4 >

hai.. i thk my fever is coming back again.. but i went to my in laws to borrow thermometer.. just now was 36.5 then slowly increased to 37.2.. so i just took another panadol again..

I nv eat raw sushis.. only hubby ate.. cos my tummy also weak..

i nv swim.. only sat there and wait for hubby to finish swimming.. i dun dare to go swimming leh.. alot of children swimming.. i scared they anyhow kick..

=)
 
new_mtb: i was down at e baby fair today.. haha.. i oso got e same cot as u!!

seen e other cots but e rest all like more exp..!
 
ww> ermmm.. it was a link given by someone here.. i think its weldonmummy.. u gotta check back few days back. hehehe...
A few others ordered from the same link too..
happy.gif


Ling> oh.. okay.. MBR..
happy.gif


cho> hahaa. i've been having Kway Chap like once every week too.. hahaa. i like the one at my hawker..
happy.gif

the Taka fair end today huh???

Didnt get to go.. sigh...

babiesmeme> okok... i just went to dug up the website since u are the 2nd to ask again....

the link for clothes is here for ordering...

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?450761/1651667

Go to the very 1st post of the archive..and the instructions and links are there to see the pics.
happy.gif


Sheryn> did u eat at Nihon Mura?? haha... 99cents sushi.. i used to eat it for a few times in a week..
hahaa.. cravings.. but abit sian liaoz.. haha... variety not that much..and now they dun have the mid joint wings liaoz..
HB's fav...

Outing> how how? the rest of the people cant make it on the proposed date?? or nobody interested to meet up ah???
why no names de????

16th March, Monday
Anytime - Rach,
After 6pm - Rach,

20th March, Friday
Anytime - Rach, ww
After 6pm - Rach, mama5,ww
 
rach >

yeah..99 cents one.. i went there drink hot green tea and its refillable one.. more worth while.. then only ate sushis.. but we only ate 11 plates.. we small eaters.. total bill only 16 bucks.. i nv eat mid joint wings there b4.. yummy eh..

if u all like to cook maybe can go to www.videojug.com to see the recipes.. i cook a few dishes before following the recipes. quite nice.. i like the roast potatos n this egg sandwich.. yummy! i wan to make tmr..

I wan to buy the Rocio Cotbed!! I call them up tmr to see if can order n pay using card then get them to deliver to me.. cos i dun wan to make another trip down to taka anymore.. if i can.. very tiring..
 
hi all,
hope everyone had a good weekend ... am 13 weeks this week according to the bb centre calculation, so i've officially finished my first trimester! weighed myself on saturday and i've gained 3 plus kg so far.
 
Rach
Where are we meeting ? Cos i got to see the place first haha

Not sure if TMC cheaper than Mt A. I'm also quite confuse with the charges

Jul04
Why, you choose TMC ah ? Last time when i had DD i go MT A, becos the cost is cheaper. Had you been to the hospital tour yet ?
 
Gd morning mummies..

Sheryn, hope no more fever for u already..

I ate at Nihon Mura at the republic on friday too.. hehe before my gynae appointment.. i like their special green tea! And i can only see my husband eating the raw salmon
sad.gif


Princess.. soon u'll feel better k? I used to feel terrible too.. but this few days i find tt i can eat more n stand longer liao.. so ur gd time will come very soon and u will be able to enjoy ur pregnancy ya..

Rach, din managed to have the crispy prata on sat morning.. after we laze abit in bed.. my FIL already buy porridge back liao hehe

Sandwich.. if i'm 12 wks 5 days on 13 Mar, meaning I'm 13 wks today as well?
 
and ya.. my frien went to china town yesterday.. i'm not sure where but she managed to get the clarins tonic oil for only $52! so happy.. i asked her to help me buy two liao hehe.. tt's even cheaper than 20% metro sales
happy.gif
 
Morning ladies >

ww > yeah lor.. we ate sushi first.. cos i hungry then suddenly it just poured till abt 4 plus then stop.. so hubby only swam at tt time lo.. we just loiter ard the sports complex till the rain turned small then we buy ticket..=)
 
Katherine >

stl got slight fever i thk 37.1 but the flu stl here.. last nite i din sleep well, woke up at 3am once.. and 4 am once. took one more panadol then n went back to sleep.. then the flu is like running tap..

I hv to make my way down to the bb fair one more time.. cos i called the cotbed co to see if can pay by card then they deliver to me so i dun hv to go down taka again.. but they say no.. means hv to go down to taka today evening bah..
 
Sheryn, can they reserve for you 1st then you go down few days later when u're better? Since bb fair is till 29 Mar.. better take care of urself ley.. recently weather not so good also.. sometimes so hot then the next moment heavy rain
 
katherine >

nvm.. maybe i try to ask hubby to go down on his own after he knocks off.. he's workin at bugis so stl ok.. cos i scared out of stock.. my mum says this kind of roadshows is subject to availability n based on first-come-first-serve one.. so hv to go get it soon.. then the sooner i get it.. one more thing less to worry abt..
 
Does anyone noes if I can eat Panadol Cold Relief?? Or can only take the normal Panadol?

I called my doc clinic..but no answer.. and the flu is not getting any better..
 
Gd Morning guys...
happy.gif

If anyone interested in buying the clarins oil pls let me know cos my frend cabin crew buy at DFS got discount.
 
hello mommies...

sandwich> cut watermelon so it comes in a box.

rach + Jul> actually beijing is v. Dry and heaty. so it's ok for preggers to eat Liang food. somemore now is flu season. i got the flu 2 weeks ago cos my body was too heaty. now i scared already...
 
I check with her and get back to you later cos she just off flight haven reply me yet. Buy she use to buy a lot of stuffs for me hahaha... cos very cheap. :> I will update u guys. Mine is my sister gave me cos she never use le.
 
Mavis >

yeah.. i managed to get the doc.. there's only one type of flu med for preggies.. either i get it from gp or him.. i see how.. if tmr stl hvnt recover or turn better.. then i go see gp..

but my cousin said,
PLEASE TELL THE GP U ARE PREG
coz u don't look preg

hahaha...
 
ok, Thanks Mavis!

Sheryn, drink more warm water to keep urself warm lo.. and if really not going off better to get MC and stay at hme to rest ya..

can share with us the medi name for the flu? In case need be mayb can just get from pharamacy?
 
afternoon ladies,

am back from my gynae review...

doc confirm that i am having a boi...
and i am at wk 16...my weight remains at 61+kg
and i request lots of milk samples from my gynae...
 
katherine >

I heard its Tylenol or some -nol medicine that's for flu during pregnancy.. there's only one kind according to that nurse.. so i just try to drink more water n see how things go.. hee.. I'm not working.. I always at home.. nuahz. I'm a lazy bum!

Mavis >

yeah lo.. hubby also not at home.. maybe when he knocks off then tonight go see doc.. it's been like since Sat nite i came back from IMM..
 


mavis,
well...hopefully she is haha...
this will be my second and her 2nd inner grandson...
but my hb is definately more happy than anyone else... kekeke
happy.gif
 

Back
Top