(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

April

my boy was at kinderland yiochukang when he was 2 till 3 yrs old before I sent him to kindy. He enjoys it. If the teachers are the same should be mrs chia. My boy adores her. She's very motherly. How's the student teacher ratio now? Beware of mosquitoes though. My boy enjoys going out to play with the rabbits and the playground. When he moved to a kindy, they say he kept running around but I didn't see that when he was at kinderland. I like that they have their own classroom and so he didn't fall sick that often there except for 1 major episode. I think many of his classmates have progressed to their kindergarten or full day childcare. It's too ex for me so I moved him out after that.

PIGGY

It's $398 agency fee plus $265 insurance for nation right?

Actually I kind of prefer transfer maid. Can interview n c her face. Photos are mostly not accurate.

BOBO, APRIL

Thanks. I'm so blur at this maid thing. In laws prefer indonesian n big agency. Sigh what big agencies r there other than nation?

KFC gives out readily too
happy.gif

Piggy

Oh that was the hotel I stayed that time. The room is v small. Not much place for movement and the double bed is smaller than our queen size bed.

For this hotel, u must make sure u exit with the correct exit if not u really have to walk more than half an hr to look for yr hotel.

Let me go and dig which exit u should exit. With the correct exit u will find e hotel in less than 10 mins...

jul/sl:: NO..enfapro & enfagrow scoop NOT the same.. grow is bigger now. it's abt 1 scoop = 60ml water. (abt double that of enfapro?)

i oni noe NATION & BUDGET as the bigger ones.. haha.....

Jul, vy simple u still using enfa pro right? so 1 scoope = ??ml water?

For enfa grow, it's 1 scoop = 60ml water. then u will knw is the same size.

Jul,
i cant remember the fee wor... hmm actually u interview or not also cant tell wat kind of person she is until she start working... so really la it abt luck.. i jus chose 1 i see her face i feel comfortable 1..

SL,
oh mus tell Zen liao... i goin to stay at Shinjuku washington hope better..

jul:: hehe.. yes.. it's different. in fact for few other FM too.. for 1yo onwards stage, it's bigger scoop already. if u read the mixing instuction on the sample pack u hv..n divide it, u shld be able to guesstimate it bah.

enfapro shld be abt 1 scoop = 1oz (30ml) water bah...

mashy,
thanks for your sharing your views. over the phone the principal Sharon say is 16 children : 2-3 teachers. i fix appt to view kinderland @ yck next wednesday morng. oh i like that too which they hv their own classroom.. i agree with u price not cheap.

Jul,
i am giving my boy enfagrow now...
the scoop is bigger and it's 1 scoop is double of the enfapro's 1 scoop..

if u give 4 scoops of enfapro in the past with 120ml water...now it's only 2 scoop of enfagrow with 120ml water

april,
u came back from penang trip...

wanna check, did u go to the penang hill? is the train up to the hill open already?

Jul, my indo maid from Labour Express at Bt Timah. Agent fee $199 (think there is a promotion thus the cheaper agent fee).

Tel:6466 0805

cloudme,
we plan to go penang hill. in the end nvr go lah. there is a 30 mins jam when we head to kek lok si temple, same road up to the kek lok si temple.

Jul,
my personal view is dun take transfer maid...cos of the time got prob one
if really need time constraint then u haf no choice
we desperate so took a transfer maid...full of prob but Filipino

Cloudme,
when u goin? i can help u check with my dad when he is back..

mashy,
u book with Zuji right? did u call Cathay to request for bassinet? i called up Zuji jus now requesting for the bassinet den the CS sound like i v troublesome say will request for me.. den i request for some confirmation den he say will check n revert..n ask me to call back if i din received call from him after 30 min! i waited for quite a while i call back the CS say ANA high call volume now den will get back to me by 5pm... v lousy i call myself n only waited awhile lo.. n ANA service v gd.. immediately help me block the seat for bassinet n provide me all the info even i din ask for it keke...

april,
ya...common to have jams...
did u happen to meet any racing date there...
if got horse racing there...some roads will be super jam...

kek lok si...i go until i sianz liao...cos one of my aunty live around there

miss the penang laksa there instead...

piggy,
it's ok lah...
maybe next yr...going to visit my granny...
thinking of bring my hub there...cos the last time we went back there it's closed for repair...

April,
pass ard will take quite a while?
1) meet up n copy into thumbdrive n pass ard
2) make a few copies then pass ard
3) someone copy n post out but mummies must bear the cost?
4) upload to somewhere n the rest dl from there

that's all I can tink of...not good wif computers

I dunno if my home computer can do it?
I need check with my did

Donkeymami,
oh cos i read ANA it says contact the agent if we book elsewhere.. anyway settle le so ok:p

Cloudme,
hee my granny also in Penang.. bott my HB back once also he love the food ther:p

piggy,
my hb only love 1 item there...custard bun(those bo lor bao) with slabs of butter in between...

we haven't been able to find the same thing in s'pore...

we wanna go back next yr and bringing the kids back to meet their maternal great granny and maternal great uncles/aunties/ and my cousins...

im planning for a road trip to malacca (n perhpas + penang).. haha..abit extreme.. but ya.. tink wana skip KL (if doing penang too)!
my confinement nanny from penang..lalala~ can go visit her. heeee~

Cloudme,
oh i lovw crystal jade bolo bao also with butter v nice.. not sure if u tried it be4 yum yum..

fatbobo,
penang v far if go by road leh... better think twice:p

Cloudme,
SUntec n taka 1 both have i tink those with dim sum will have v nice freshly bake with a slice of butter yum~~~

Mashy,
ya lo din know keke.. glad u alr did tt...

wah din know the KFC n sarpino in jurong area so hot waitin time 2 hrs!!

oh home delivery ah... today friday mah, not good for delivery.

can't imagine why SG delivery have to take so long... maybe you go tabao, come back eat finish already, they also not here!

Kiki,
we usu order on Fri but this time was scary the sarpino told us today many ordered 20 set at 1 go.. dunno wat the occassion... now my kolig go n self collect v hungry ah...

cloudme,
we nvr visit penang lah, no relatives in Malaysia oso. i oso not sure got race thingy or not. we rent a car, navigate using GPS. u visit the penang fruit farm, khoo kong si. we stay G hotel next to shopg mall Gurney plaza and Gurney drive hawker center lah. i love the penang laksa too,,nice..

fatbobo,
road trip is xiong leh..take plane easier. we take air asia plane, sin-pen-kl-sin. tink twice, dun be adventurours.

fatbobo,
yes rent a car on the internet with avis, the penang airport hv avis counter, so collect the car at airport and return at airport oso. u can rent car seat and GPS. but if u hv iphone no need rent the GPS lah. their car all new one. veri nice to drive.

piggytoh,
famous tau sar pia him heang at burmah road. nvr buy back since we flying to KL lah..eat there haha..

April,
tt time my uncle bott me buy another brand got pandan flavour v nice wor.. hmm shall ask my dad help me buy when he back the nex time... too bad other food cannot tabao...

bobo,
penang is a food heaven n soooo cheap.. not forgettin the A&W waffle n float...

piggytoh,
ya lor i stay at G hotel, when baby fall asleep, we take turns go down to gurney hawker stall buy all the penang specialties food. cheap n nice. whole family cut hair at penang oso..hahaha.one of shopg plaza, so quiet and no shoppers, tink island plaza.

bobo,
we even drive to pass the penang bridge look at the scenary then shop at queensbay mall overlook the penange bridge night scene.

Back